Brave New World Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyo nodded. "Of course he does."

"So why did you and Rahn break up? If you don't mind me asking?" Tami asked.

Kyo shrugged. "Simple, really. I wanted to go up, she didn't. We talked about it for a few days, and then it was time for me to go. She said I didn't love her enough to stay with her, and I felt the same way about her. And that was that. I guess we were both right and both wrong."

Tami nodded. "So the two of you never said a proper goodbye to each other."

"Well..."

"That wasn't a question either, Kyo." Tami smiled. "Do yourself a favor. Go to her. You owe it to her. And to yourself."

Kyo looked over her shoulder at the shower area. She started to get up, then sighed and sat back down again. "I don't know, Tams..."

"Kyo," Roy said firmly. "Can you look me in the eyes and honestly tell me you don't want to?"

Kyo stared at him for a moment, then smiled sadly and shook her head. "Honestly? No. Not really."

"Then there's your answer. Kyo, if there's one thing I've learned, it's that chances like this are too good to waste. Go to her. Spend time with her. Say goodbye to her the way you want to. Give in to temptation, Ki. It may not pass your way again."

Tami nodded. "He's right, Ki. You've got enough regrets as it is. Don't add any to the pile."

Kyo took a deep breath. "Fine," she said. "Maybe. Maybe you're right. I'll speak with her and see what happens." With that she stood up. "I love you guys," she said. She turned around, squared her shoulders and walked across to the shower area, where Rahn had just finished her shower cycle.

Tami let out a sigh. "Finally!" she said softly. "That was long overdue."

Roy looked at her. "You knew?"

"Some of it. I did know that whoever it was, they were not over each other."

"Hmm... I think you're wrong there, Tami," he said, smiling. "Right now they're all over each other."

He looked at Kyo, who had walked up behind Rahn, put her arms around the black woman, and cupped the heavy breasts in the palms of her hands, caressing the dark nipples with her fingertips. Rahn leaned back and reached behind her to Kyo's body against her.

"I'm not surprised," Tami chuckled. "I haven't seen Kyo this horny for as long as I can remember."

Rahn had turned around and caught Kyo in a tight embrace. One of her hands slid down from Kyo's shoulder blades and found the curve of her butt. The way she ground her pelvis against Kyo's body spoke volumes.

"She's not the only one," Roy commented dryly.

Tami nodded. "Yeah. I think we won't see Kyo for a while." She yawned. "I could use some sleep, though."

"Me too," Roy agreed, watching Kyo and Rahn walk hand in hand to one of the sliding doors. "So why don't we?"

* * *

He couldn't sleep.

The air was still and just the right temperature. The bed was comfortable, soft and fresh. The skin of Tami's back felt warm against his chest as they lay there, spoon-fashion. He held her in his arms and listened to her slow and regular breathing, his hand cupping her breast. Occasionally she stirred in her sleep. The comforting scent of her hair filled his nostrils.

Faint sounds drifted up from the corridor, muffled by the soft material covering the floor, walls and ceiling. He could make out a pair of quiet voices in the distance, the murmur of ventilation, the rustling of bodies moving in sleep, and the occasional soft sighs and moans from a couple several beds down the corridor, locked together in the throes of passion.

When sleep finally came, his dreams were haunted. For what seemed hours and hours he ran through endless tunnels, pursued by shadows and a sense of imminent disaster and dread. Then Burt stood before him, his wispy hair falling out and his skin sagging and flaking away. "You shouldn't be here, lieutenant Beaumont," Burt said accusingly, and his face melted and ran down in big, dripping gobs of goo. Behind him the tunnel vanished in the blinding flash of a nuclear blast, and the shockwave threw him into a bottomless pit.

"Roy?" Tami's voice echoed through the disintegrating corridors as a blazing mushroom cloud poisoned the world with radioactive fall-out.

"Roy! Wake up, Roy!"

Tami's hand on his shoulder, shaking him.

"Roy, wake up!"

Tami's hand on his face.

"Tami?" His voice sounded raspy.

"You were dreaming." She ran her hand through his hair. "Pretty bad, from the way you were shaking."

He nodded. "Thanks for waking me up."

She looked at him. "What's wrong? Too much strangeness?" She lay back down on her side next to him, her head on his shoulder, her hand on his chest.

He sighed. "I don't know... Just a dream, I guess."

She snuggled against him. "Do you think you can go back to sleep again?" Her fingertips caressed his chest.

He shrugged. "I don't know. You?"

She smiled mischievously. "Maybe." She ran her nails across his chest, down to his stomach. "And maybe not." Her fingertips reached the base of his cock.

"Tami..."

"Ssshh..."

He glanced at the bed next to him. It was empty. Kyo had not yet returned. No sound came from behind the curtains next to it; whoever was in there seemed to be soundly asleep.

Tami took his cock in the palm of her hand, felt its length and girth. "I think I like these mods," she said softly. She ran her fingertips across the head, then gently rubbed along the crown. He reached out and touched her breast. She sighed and closed her eyes. He traced the outline of her breast, so firm and full and round now, and brushed the side of her nipple with the tip of his finger. "What... What's it like, for you? The mods, I mean."

She thought for a moment. "It's hard to describe. It's almost like my whole body has been... rewired. Like everything is connected. What you're doing there..." She glanced at her nipple, which had begun to swell and harden under his fingertip. "I can feel it everywhere. Mostly in my breasts and my clit, but also inside me. Even in my ass."

He felt his cock beginning to stir under her caresses.

She smiled. "And it's so easy to cum now," she continued in a whisper. "All I have to do is let go, and bang! And I feel it everywhere. It always used to start in my clit and then sort of radiate outward into my pussy and my ass, but now it builds up and then it goes off everywhere at once... And it's my whole body. It's incredible." She paused, smiling, and then she giggled softly. "I also seem to be a lot more... elastic now. Vard has never felt really comfortable for me, because of his size. But yesterday I could take all of him, and it was easy. It was like I stretched and stretched... Even when I had him in my ass. I never liked that, but yesterday it felt awesome."

She moaned softly. "Yes, Roy... Right there... Just like that..." she said, looking down at her breast, where his fingertip had coaxed her nipple to full hardness. The other nipple, even though he hadn't touched it, was standing up firm and proud as well.

"And what about you?" she asked.

"Other than the obvious, you mean?" he said, looking down. In her hand his cock was quickly growing longer and thicker, pushing her fingers outward as it rose up. "Well, for starters, when I'm hard it's a lot more sensitive. It's like the entire shaft is like the head, but in a good way." His cock had grown to the point where her hand was unable to contain it, and it continued to expand with every beat of his heart. "Then it feels like I'm about to cum, but I can just hold it there. And when I cum it always feels exactly right... And then I can stay hard and cum again and again. It's great."

His cock stood up proud and straight now, large enough so she needed both her hands to hold it. She gently slid her fingertips over the skin of his shaft, and he drew in his breath. "Oh Tami... That feels so good."

In one smooth movement she sat up, straddled his hips, and put the tip of his hard cock at the entrance of her pussy. He moaned softly as she rubbed the bulbous head, so much larger now than before, up and down against her glistening wet labia, and pushed it inside her. It slipped in effortlessly, and she slid down around him in one smooth stroke. They both sighed in unison.

Something was different this time. The feeling was hard to describe. Somehow they fit together like pieces of a puzzle now. This time her insides fit around his cock like a mold around a casting. His hardness seemed to have become one with her soft, slick wetness. The warmth of his blood pulsed hotly inside her, the heat of her body enveloped him like a flame of ecstasy. Currents of sexual energy ran through their bodies wherever they touched.

Her muscles twitched involuntarily, causing her to move a fraction of an inch. They both gasped with the sensation.

"Oh gods, Roy..."

He put his hands on her hips. Sparks seemed to fly off his fingertips, dancing across her skin, the current running into her body, through her pussy and back into his cock, completing the circuit. When he looked down, he saw how her clit was much larger now, its shiny head peeping out from under its hood.

"Roy... I think I'm... I'm going to... Oh... Ooohhhhhh..."

She leaned forward and put his hands on her shoulders to steady herself. Sexual energy seemed to crackle between them, sparks bursting from his nipples and running down to his groin. He grunted as her nails dug into his shoulders. Her thighs tried to crush his hips as her orgasm hit her like a battering ram. She clenched her teeth and let out a muffled "Nnnnnnggggghhhhhh..." as he felt her pussy clamp down hard on his cock, sending a jolt of incredible sensations through it. A wonderful feeling spread through his groin as he teetered on the brink of orgasm himself, but the nanotech kept him right there, balancing at that wonderful threshold. Once again he marveled at the feeling. Before the mods he'd have been cumming by now, unable to hold himself back from the point of no return.

Tami's climax went on, her fingers digging in his shoulders, every muscle in her body as taut as piano strings, her pussy contracting rhythmically around his shaft, her eyes screwed shut and her face a rictus of pleasure. Her mouth was open but all that came out was a soft, low moan as she fought to keep quiet. Finally he felt her relax as her orgasm burned itself out, and she collapsed on top of him with a deep sigh. He put her arms around her and hugged her close, her head on his shoulder, her thighs wet around his hips, his hard cock still deep inside her.

Then he felt the wetness of her tears on his chest.

"Tami? Are you alright?"

"Yes..." she whispered. She lifted her head, opened her eyes and smiled, tears streaming down her face. He looked at her concernedly.

"I'm fine, Roy. It's just..." She sniffed, still smiling. "I've never felt anything like this..." She sighed and put her head down on his shoulder again. "I've had intense orgasms before, and the ones I had with Vard after the mods were better than ever, but this..." She turned her head to look at him. "You fill me so completely. You feel so wonderful inside me. Even with Vard I didn't feel this full. It's like you touch me everywhere. And then..." She blinked, her eyes brimming with fresh tears. "Then, when I came, it was like I came with my whole... soul. That's the best I can describe it."

He stroked her hair. She kissed him.

"Come, lover," she said with a soft smile. "It's your turn now."

She put her hands back on his shoulders and pushed herself up to straddle him again. He reached up to touch her breasts and ran the tips of his fingers across the soft, smooth skin, tracing those beautiful round curves. She shivered. Then his thumbs found her nipples, harder than he had ever felt them. Her back arched and she closed her eyes, a broad smile on her face, and a soft moan of intense pleasure escaped from between her clenched teeth.

"Oh yes, Roy..." she whispered.

She pushed her hips up slowly, but just before he could slip out of her she stopped, catching the head of his cock just behind the lips of her pussy. She bobbed up and down, caressing the head of him with her inner folds. Then she slid down around him, and the intensely delicious friction of her hot, soft, slippery insides across the surface of his head and shaft forced a moan out of him.

She bobbed up and down on his hard cock, caressing him, keeping him deeply inside her, her wet thighs straddling his hips. A wonderful feeling started to pool in his groin, and he felt his pleasure rise, rise... He could easily have held it back, but instead he let it happen. She continued to caress him with her most intimate part of her body, and before long he realized that he was headed for that wonderful brink from which there would be no returning. Her movements became quicker, more insistently, and her soft "Uh... Uh... Uh..." clearly told him how much she herself was caught up in her own pleasure.

He felt his own breath come faster now as she rode him with quick, short strokes now, his pleasure quickly boiling over and out of control until he found himself rushing headlong into release. A wave of bliss swept through him, starting at his shoulders where her fingers dug into his flesh, then down through his chest, sparks seeming to burst out of his nipples, and on, on, intensifying as it went, through his stomach and into his groin where it exploded outward into a huge supernova of orgasmic pleasure, his balls tingling as if a thousand fingers stroked and teased them. Then the wave, rich and powerful, rushed from his groin into his rock-hard shaft as if propelled by the thrust from a rocket engine. A massive bolt of sexual energy burst out from his cock and, somehow. he felt it flow through Tami's body like an electric current and back into his own where her thighs clasped his hips and her hands gripped his shoulders.

Then something strange happened. White light flashed behind his closed eyelids, and everything seemed to turn to slow-motion. And somehow Tami was in there with him, within the private corridors of his mind and the silence of his soul, and her pleasure became part of his, and his became hers. Somehow he felt her pussy being stretched by his hard cock as it found its place deep inside her, and he felt her clit spark as it touched his skin when she pushed herself down on him.

The first spasm of his cock was a massive thing, drawing cum from the pool that had collected in his loins and forcing it up and out of him in a thick, powerful stream that spurted deep into her waiting pussy. He felt it hit her inner walls and fill her, and he felt her cum around him, her orgasm exploding inside her and rushing through her, and somehow through him as well, as he continued to ejaculate, each spurt igniting a new peak of pleasure as her climax raged within her. He heard her moan, not so softly this time, felt the rigidity of her body and the tautness of her muscles, and he fought to keep his own scream of pleasure under control, managing to let it come out as a long, deep groan. Their combined mutual orgasm went on and on as his cum filled her, the pleasure of their combined climax burning hotly inside their joined bodies and joined minds. Time and space somehow ceased to exist for them, until they were only aware of each other, of the intense pleasure they shared, and of the melding of their minds and souls into one.

How long is an instant? How long lasts an eternity? When they finally came down and nothing but a deep but wonderful exhaustion remained, neither of them could have made even the wildest guess how long their state of bliss had lasted. They lay there, breathing each others' breath, feeling the heat of each other's body, and relishing the mutual glow.

* * *

When he opened his eyes, Kyo was sitting on the bed next to theirs. "Now that was so sexy and romantic," she said.

"How long have you been here?" Roy asked, looking up at Kyo, who was lying on her side on the bed next to them, her head resting on her elbow.

Kyo smiled. "Long enough," she said. "Damn, you guys are made for each other. That was so intense, I almost could feel it myself. It was like it came off you in waves."

"I hope we didn't wake anyone," Roy muttered.

Kyo chuckled softly. "I don't think so. And even if you did, they probably envied you when they heard you."

"Hi, Ki," Tami said. Her voice sounded sleepy. "Had fun?" She was still lying on top of him, her head on his chest.

"You could say that." Kyo stretched luxuriously. "You know, Tams, you don't know what you're missing. The way a woman can give you pleasure... There's nothing quite like it."

"I'll stay right where I am, thank you." She snuggled against him. "Quite happy here..."

Kyo nodded. "I can see that," she said, smiling. "If I hadn't just had Rahn fuck me senseless, I'd have been too horny to sleep right now, seeing you two like that. Damn, you guys are good together."

"So what about you and Rahn?" Roy asked. A wonderful, deep relaxation had begun to come over him.

"Me and Rahn... Well... Maybe," Kyo replied. "She said she's been thinking about coming up. I hope she will. Jaru would like her. Maybe it could work..." She thought for a moment, then shrugged. "I guess we'll see."

Tami nodded slowly. "Crossing fingers for you..." she said, her voice thick with sleep.

Roy put her arms around her when he felt her body relax against his. As he himself began to drift off into sleep he realized that his cock was still inside her, not quite as hard as it had been during their intense lovemaking, but still stiff enough to stay right where it was and keep their bodies joined. "Let's hear it for nanotech mods," he thought as sleep overtook him. "Never managed to do that before..." And then she was in his dreams, as he was in her body, and together they slept.

* * *

"So where's our vehicle?" Roy asked when the three of them entered the huge hangar that Burt had directed them to.

"Right there," Kyo said, pointing at a large box-like structure that stood in the far corner of the hangar next to one of the rust-flecked steel walls.

"You could have fooled me," Roy said. "Is that it?"

The thing looked like an old-fashioned housing module, resembling a large shipping container that someone had fitted with windows and a door. The whole thing stood on four stubby legs that looked like they might be retractable. On a scale of things likely to be going places, Roy would have rated it at about minus one.

"So this is called a... What, a Skimmer?" he asked.

Kyo nodded. "I know it doesn't look like much," she said, "but trust me, it will get us there."

Roy looked at her. "How?"

Kyo smiled. "Alright. In a nutshell, it's fitted with a set of repulsor lift field coils in the bottom to get it off the ground, and another set that creates an aerodynamic shell field around it. The field shape depends on speed, so it's either teardrop-shaped at lower velocities or more conical when you go supersonic. Except this second field is called a propulsor field, because the balance of its direction of force is horizontal. It propels air backwards along the field interface, providing thrust."

Roy paused, considering all this. "So why does it look like a housing module?" he asked finally.

"Because that's essentially what it is, too," a strangely accented voice from inside the skimmer said.

The door opened and a young man stepped out. He was dressed in the same sort of protective suit that Roy, Tami and Kyo wore, and underneath the thin, clinging fabric his muscles rippled as he moved. He was blond-haired, blue-eyed, and so annoyingly handsome that he would have done well on any old army recruiting poster, Roy thought. But when the man approached him and looked at him, he saw something in his eyes that belied the apparent youth. This man was obviously older than he looked, and had seen much but had been impressed by very little of it.

123456...8