Brave New World Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Won't the... discharge... stun us?" Kyo asked. She was breathing heavily.

"It might give us a jolt," Jorg admitted. He was beginning to show strain again as well. "But that's a risk we have to take. Any questions?"

Nobody spoke. Tami moaned softly.

"Let me make sure we're all on the same page," Jorg said. "Roy, did you get all this?"

"Got it," Roy said curtly. The pressure in his cock had begun to distract him again, and he fought to focus.

"Tami?"

Tami nodded, her eyes closed. "Yes, I think so," she said, panting slightly. "Deela will short out the grid by shooting it with a stunner right next to me, right?"

"You've got it," Jorg said. "Kyo?"

"Still with you," she replied. She looked slightly unfocused and her face was flushed. Perspiration ran down her body.

"OK," Jorg continued. "Deela, go for it."

Deela nodded reluctantly. "Alright," she said in a small voice.

"It'll get you out of this as well," Jorg reminded her.

Deela nodded, looking scared. She turned and walked to the door. She pushed it and it moved slightly, creaking on rusty hinges. She took a step back, her eyes fearful.

"He'll hear," she whispered.

"That's something we'll have to risk," Jorg said. "You can do this."

Deela nodded again, then pushed the door open a little further. There was more creaking from the hinges, softer this time. She continued to push it, slowly, an inch at a time, making as little sound as possible, until the gap was just wide enough for her to slip through. Then she was gone.

* * *

The wait seemed interminable. Roy's erection had begun to ache again even before Deela left, as his continued arousal once more demanded release. The head of Jorg's erect cock had turned back to an even darker shade of purple than before and pre-cum dripped down from it in long, clear threads, something Roy knew was happening to him as well. Next to him, Tami's soft moans had given way to a low, almost continuous groaning. Kyo was quiet, but she had her eyes closed and her heavy breathing sounded ragged and hoarse.

Deela wasn't going to come back, he realized. They were all going to go mad here, mad with lust, with the pressure, with the raw need to release the unbearable sexual tension. But no, she would come back, because freeing them meant freedom for her as well. And he could make her cum, so that would make her come back, wouldn't it? Of course it would. Or maybe not? If only he could make himself cum! If only he could free one hand and grip his straining cock, stroke it, pump it, shoot his cum straight across the room, then reach out and maybe he could touch Tami and use his fingers on her hot wet pussy, find her hard clit and caress it, rub it, make her explode in orgasm and watch that delicious, wonderful agony on her face as she came and came... If only he could... If only he could think of something else! Think of other things than getting out of this damned restraining field and bending Tami over, then pushing his rampant erection right into those slippery folds between her wetly glistening thighs and pump loads and loads of his hot cum straight into her core... Someone was growling, loudly, angrily, and it took him a while to recognize the voice as his own.

"Lieutenant Beaumont! Attention!!" Jorg's voice bored straight through his internal turmoil. "Focus! That's an order!"

It was a command voice, the tone of voice he'd heard from drill sergeants more often than he could remember, and if he could have moved, he would have stood straight, hands on the seams of his uniform pants, ready to salute, all without thinking. But it worked.

"I'm OK now," he rasped. "Thanks."

He concentrated on his military training, remembering parade ground drills, procedures, protocol. It helped a little. Not much, but a little. What on earth was taking Deela so long?

Then, after what seemed forever, there was a soft *clang* and the door slowly creaked open. Deela tip-toed into the room, looking over her shoulder fearfully. In her hand she held one of the stunners. She walked forward as she looked at the pistol grip. She turned the knob on its side clockwise as far as it would go, then lifted the weapon with both hands and aimed it at the center of the grid between Tami and Jorg. Her hands shook slightly. Then she pressed the firing stud. A blue bolt shot out from the stunner's front aperture and hit the metal grid. A freight train slammed Roy full in the back, knocking him forward across the room and into blackness.

1...345678