Brave New World Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took the unit from his belt and spoke into it. "Deela, come here and pleasure me."

Less than three seconds later the door flew open and Deela came running in, a desperate hope shining in her eyes. Gan held up his hand and she stopped dead in her tracks. Her expression became worried, then fearful.

"Kneel," he commanded.

Deela got down on her knees and bowed her head.

"Do you want it?" he asked.

Deela nodded slowly.

"And when you have it, what will you do?"

Deela muttered something.

"Louder, my dear. Our guests can't hear you."

"Cum," Deela said, still looking down.

Gan smiled cruelly. "I think you need to show our guests, Deela."

Deela said nothing.

"Come on, Deela. Show them. Touch yourself. Let them see what you want most."

Deela didn't move.

"DO IT!" Gan barked.

Deela's shoulders dropped. Then, reluctantly, she put one hand on her breast and tweaked the nipple. With her other hand she reached down between her thighs.

"Look up, Deela. Face our guests. I wouldn't want to have to punish you for being impolite."

Deela glanced at him fearfully. Then she looked up at the four prisoners suspended in front of her. The look in her eyes was a mix between shame, self-loathing and utter hopelessness.

"That's better," Gan said. "Now give them a good look. Spread those legs. Use those fingers. Show them what you do."

Deela, still kneeling on the cold, hard floor, slowly spread her thighs. Her dark, almost black pussy lips appeared impossibly swollen. The soft pink folds between them were running with her juices, which literally dripped from her in clear drops that hung down in threads. The light, delicate hue of her pussy and the tip of her clit, which protruded from underneath its sheath, contrasted with her ebony skin and the even darker shade of her pussy lips.

She put two fingers into her pussy and slowly pumped them in and out. As she withdrew them, a fresh gush of her juices flowed out of her and ran down the inside of her thighs. A soft sob escaped her and her eyes brimmed with tears.

"Good," Gan said, smiling at her shame. "That will do for now." He stepped forward and stood in front of her. "Please excuse me while I turn around," he said to his four prisoners. "I have never truly gotten into the modern habit of doing this in front of lesser beings."

He turned his back on them and faced Deela.

"Now pleasure me," he said. "If you do a good job, I will allow you to make me cum."

Deela's expression turned to hope. She eagerly reached up and undid the front of Gan's uniform trousers. She bent forward and reached up with both hands. She did something with her fingers, which were hidden from sight by his body. Soon her head began to bob back and forth.

"That's it, you slut. Work for it," Gan grunted softly. "Yeah... Yeah..."

Deela's head moved faster now. Gan reached out and put his hands on the back of her head.

"Use that tongue, slut," he said, his voice sounding hoarse. "Suck it, you bitch. Suck, suck... Yeah... That's it..."

His hands grabbed her hair roughly, and he thrust his pelvis forward as he grunted. Deela let out a tortured "Hmmmm!" as he pushed himself all the way into her throat. Her body convulsed as she gagged. Gan merely grunted. "Yeah... Yeaaahh... Aaaahhhhhhhh... Uhhh!!" He shuddered, holding the back of Deela's head, pushing her against him.

Then he pulled himself back and Deela slumped.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Gan said mockingly, as he adjusted the front of his trousers. "Did I make you swallow that? And you wanted it so badly, too."

Deela sat up and stuck two fingers deeply into her mouth. Again she gagged, but she pushed her fingers even deeper into her throat. When she pulled her fingers back out, they glistened with the slimy proof of Gan's pleasure.

"You're a real pig for it, aren't you?" he asked, utter contempt in his voice.

Deela moved her hand down and began to rub her clit furiously, spreading what little she had of Gan's cum all over it. In the space of two or three seconds, her entire body grew tense. A soft moan forced itself out of her, then she shuddered, fell over sideways, and began to thrash, in what appeared to be an improbably intense orgasm. She continued to shudder and shake, there on the floor, and her climax looked more like an epileptic seizure than a proper orgasm. She began to wail softly, a strange, almost alien sound.

Eventually her convulsions subsided and she grew quiet. She lay there, apparently not fully conscious, for about half a minute, then opened her eyes and sat up, wobbling unsteadily. She reached down again, spread her thighs and, this time not held back by any shame or embarrassment, began to rub her erect clit again, furiously, pulling the hood back and forth, occasionally brushing the head. The fingers of her other hand pumped in and out of her sopping pussy, making sloppy wet sounds. She began to pant, and her heavy breasts bounced with her efforts. In a few moments another massive orgasm crashed over her, and a flood of her juices literally spurted out of her spasming pussy, her hand a blur as she rubbed herself faster and faster. Another orgasm, right on the heels of the previous one, hit her, and she cried out in her release. Her eyes had become glazed over and she appeared to be totally out of it as she brought herself to another orgasm, then another one. With every climax her pussy squirted a fresh flood of her clear juices, which formed a puddle on the floor. Finally, after ten or so consecutive orgasms, she collapsed on the floor and lay still.

Gan looked down on her, a look of contempt on his face. "She's fainted again," he said. "She does that a lot lately. I don't think she will last much longer." He looked up to Kyo and gave her his sick smile. "But that's no longer a problem, now that I have you to replace her with."

"Forget it," Kyo said. But her voice was unsteady, and she was obviously shaken.

"That's what she said, my dear. But only a few days of my... treatment... were enough to break her. You see what she has become, what I have made her into. I can do that again." He looked from Kyo to Tami. "And if I want to, again and again."

Tami shivered but said nothing. She stared blankly ahead, apparently horrified by the display of total dehumanization she had just witnessed.

Roy cleared his throat. "None of this explains why you tried to kill me," he said.

Gan stepped forward and looked at him, his gaze long and inquisitive. "Changing the subject, Lieutenant? Diverting my attention from this lovely lady next to you? Ah... I see. You care for her. In fact, you love her. Good. That could prove useful."

He turned and began to pace back and forth again, stepping around Deela's unmoving body. "You disappoint me, Lieutenant. Still you do not understand. Can you really not see it? We are contemporaries, Lieutenant." He looked at the four of them, suspended against the metal grid in front of him. "These... sheep... They would never catch on until natural selection caught up with them, and probably not even then. But you... You are different. You are of my... vintage, shall we say?"

He looked at Roy and shook his head, a grim look on his face. "As soon as I learned that another ancient had been retrieved, it was clear to me that I had to take steps. It was clear to me that it would be only a matter of time before you would see what I saw when I first woke up from coldsleep, and that you would come to the same conclusions as I did." He paused, and stepped forward until he stood before Roy's suspended body. "And since those conclusions can lead to only one possible course of action," he continued, "I saw that it would be only a matter of time before you would share my vision. Share it... and then contest me for it."

"What?" Roy looked at him incredulously. "Are you trying to tell me that you were afraid I would try to replace you?"

Gan smiled contemptuously. "I'll admit that in hindsight my concern seems to have been unnecessary, now that I see how pathetic you have become. You're no better than they are," he said, gesturing to his other three prisoners. "You have fallen for the lure of decadence, and you're even in love with one of them." He slowly shook his head. "As I said, pathetic."

He took a step back and looked at the four of them. "Still... Here you are. The only remaining question is what I am going to do with you. For these lovely ladies I have a use, but for you, Lieutenant... I thought I would have, but now I'm no longer sure that I do. To say nothing of your hostile friend over there." He lifted the rifle that he still held and looked at it. "This will be messy," he said, looking at Jorg, who returned his look with a stare of pure hatred.

"Why don't you just grow a pair and shoot all of us right now, you sick wimp?" Jorg said.

Gan smiled and shook his head. "Not all of you. My new pets here will be very useful to me once I induce them to be more... co-operative."

Kyo spat at him. Again she missed.

Gan looked at her, unimpressed. "Still you don't grasp the reality of the situation," he said. "Perhaps you require another demonstration." He looked at his four naked prisoners, suspended and immobilized against the grate in front of him. "Maybe you could all use one. That might be... amusing."

He turned and walked toward the door, prodding Deela's motionless form with his foot as he passed her. "So you're still out," he said to her, looking down at where she lay. "In fact..."He lifted the railgun rifle, then lowered it again. "But no. Not yet. Waste not, and all that. It will still take a few days to train your replacements." He looked up a this prisoners. "Don't go anywhere," he said, smiling coldly. He walked to the door, opened it, and left.

"What do we do?" Tami asked softly.

Roy shook his head. "I wish I knew. Can anyone move at all?"

"I can," Deela said very softly. Her speech was slurred, her voice weak. "Quiet. There's no time."

As if to prove her point, a few seconds later the door opened and Gan entered the room again, carrying a small, rectangular device with several buttons on it.

"Developing this took me a while," he said. "But it has proven very useful over the years. Those little nanotech units you all had so foolishly implanted in you... Well, enjoy them." He lifted the unit and pressed a button. "The reprogramming will need a few minutes to take effect." He put the unit on his belt and prodded Deela's body again with his foot. She didn't move. "What shall I do with you, my dear? Ah, I know." He walked over to the weapons case, put the rifle in it, and took the stunner from his belt. He lifted it, aimed at Deela, and pressed the firing stud. A blue bold shot out and hit her full in the torso. She thrashed for a moment, then lay still again.

"That should keep her harmless for a few hours," Gan said, holstering the stunner. "Meanwhile I have much to do. So I will see you all tomorrow morning. Good night. Although I doubt you will sleep." He looked at the four of them, a malicious smile on his face. "Have fun. Oh, and scream all you want. I won't be listening, and there's no-one else."

He closed the weapons case, picked it up and left, closing the door behind him.

"Bastard," Jorg said softly.

"How long do you think she'll be out?" Roy asked him, looking at Deela.

Jorg tried to shrug, but couldn't. "Quite a while," he said. "Looks like the stunner was set to full, so it should be five or six hours at least, depending on what shape she's in. Not a great one, from the looks of it."

Next to him, Kyo let out a long, low sigh. "Oh gods..." she moaned softly.

"What's wrong?" Roy asked. Then he saw Tami. Her eyes were heavily lidded and gazing into the distance. A deep blush had begun to creep across her face and chest. She breathed heavily, and her nipples stood out hard and proud at the tips of her heaving breasts.

"Tami?"

She didn't answer him.

Kyo moaned again, louder this time, and when Roy looked at her, he saw she was in more or less the same shape. Her breasts seemed to swell, and her already hard nipples darkened as he watched. She strained against the steel grid, and she would have writhed if the attractor field hadn't held her immobile. The lips of her pussy became visibly larger and began to flower open, her wetness glistening between them.

As Tami also began to moan, he suddenly felt a rush of lust sweep through him. His chest tightened, his heartbeat sped up, and he felt light-headed. His breath grew deeper, faster. Then he felt his cock stir and begin to swell. His balls felt tight as his cock rose quickly, then hardened until it was standing out straight and rigid. The tension increased, until he felt harder than ever before. When he looked down he saw that the head of his cock had taken on a dark sheen as it continued to swell, larger and larger, its surface taut and shiny.

Jorg grunted, and when Roy looked up, suddenly struggling to focus on anything but his own arousal, he saw that Jorg's cock also stood to attention, his large shaft nodding up and down as it continued to harden. Jorg was panting, apparently struggling for self-control but not with much success.

"Roy..." Tami's voice was hoarse and raspy. "Roy, fuck me. I need you to fuck me, right now."

"Tami..."

"Right now, Roy! I need it!"

"We need to..." Jorg began. "We need to... Not let go..."

Roy could only grunt. The pressure built in his abdomen and his balls drew even tighter as his need to cum increased. Gods, he needed to cum! When he looked down at his throbbing cock, he noticed a thin, clear thread of pre-cum hanging down from the tip of the shiny purple head.

"Roy, dammit! I need you!" Tami's breath came faster and faster. The juices of her arousal ran down along the insides of her legs.

"Tami, I can't... I can't move..." he grunted. "Jorg's right... We need to... control..."

"Fuck you!" Tami shouted.

Kyo let out a long moan that slowly turned into a wail. Her voice sounded tortured. The wetness from her pussy had also begun to run down her legs, making small rivulets on the insides of her thighs. Her pussy lips, fully engorged now, continued to darken, and the shiny, exposed head of her clit had a purplish tinge to it where it extended from underneath its hood. Roy had never seen it quite so large.

Tami let out a raw scream of frustration and agony, and her body shook as she tried to move against the restraining field. Kyo's moan had almost turned to crying, and next to her Jorg grunted loudly. Pre-cum was dripping down from the head of his large cock in copious amounts.

Roy heard himself groan, need and anger mixing inside him. Oh gods! If he could only move! If he could only touch himself! If he could only grab his hard cock, stroke it up and down, move the skin along his hard, hot, throbbing shaft, pull it taut, rub his fingers across the crown of his swollen head, give himself the release he ached for... With an enormous effort he wrenched his mind away from that particular line of thought.

He struggled to focus. How long had it been? Dimly he realized that now all four of them were moaning, groaning, panting, wailing. Tami, right next to him, was chanting, "Oh gods, oh gods, please, oh gods..." and suddenly he was acutely aware of her: the sound of her voice, the warmth of her body, and her smell, oh gods, her smell... The scent of her excitement, her sweat, her pink, soft pussy dripping with her juices, the slick warmth between her engorged lips... The pressure inside him built even further, and his cock ached for a touch, a stroke, a pull, anything that could push him over the edge so that he could shoot his cum, release the pressure in his balls... All it would take was a single touch, a single caress, and thick spurts of his hot cum would burst out of him...

No! Control! He had to control himself. But her scent, the pressure in his cock, his lust sweeping through him like a tidal wave, and, oh gods, the scent of her pussy... It was so hard not to think about it. So hard... He was so hard that he ached... Someone screamed with frustration, and he dimly realized it was himself.

When he forced his eyes open and looked down, he saw a steady stream of pre-cum running down from his rock-hard, straining cock and forming a small puddle beneath his feet, next to the rich, glistening drops of Tami's most intimate fluids. Kyo, who was diagonally across from him due to the curvature of the wall, had her eyes screwed shut, and her face was contorted as if she was on the verge of orgasm, which he dimly realized she must be, and he wished he could reach out and push her over the edge. Her hard, exposed clit seemed even larger now, the shiny tip of it straining, and her nipples were in no better shape. Her legs were wet with the fluids running down from her pussy, and a continuous moan came from between her clenched teeth. Next to her, Jorg had his mouth open, panting, each breath a soft grunt. His large, erect cock seeming almost to tremble, and a clear thread of pre-cum hung down from its purple head.

The scent of Tami's arousal hit him again, straight from his nostrils to his brain. She must be straining just like he was, on the verge of cumming and so desperately needing to topple over the edge into that blissful release. If only he could move! If only he could reach her! He would reach out and touch her, slip one finger into that sopping heat between those delicious, hot, slick, wet pussy lips... Rub the tip of his thumb across her shaft of her clit, carefully, one, twice, and she would cum, oh gods, how would she cum! He would take her down from this stupid restraining grate, put her on her back on the floor, move her thighs apart with her knees and push his straining, rock-hard cock deeply into her with one swift stroke, her hands on her breasts, his thumb and forefingers squeezing the rock-hard nipples, and she would cum, screaming, squeezing him with the inner muscles of her sopping, overheated love channel to take him over the edge with her, and he would cum inside her, pumping his hot cum into her against the flow of her juices spurting out of her, and they would both cum, and cum, and cum again... Gods, he needed to cum!

If only he could move! Right now he would sell his soul for the ability to move. But he couldn't. None of them could. And dimly, in the back of his mind, he realized that he was breaking, and that his very sanity was under threat right now.

Then, very dimly, he heard something. Next to him, Tami wailed in her desperate need for release, and he could make out Kyo's moans and Jorg's growls of frustration. But this was... different. Something. With an almost superhuman effort he tried to focus, fighting his mind away from his own need to cum, from the desire to free his hand and stroke his cock so that he could give himself that desperately needed orgasm and shoot his hot cum, let go of that terrible pressure... No, damn you, focus! What was it? What had it been?

There it was again: a soft groan that was not coming from his friends or himself. But what? Who? He forced his eyes open and waited for his blurred vision to clear.

Deela stirred.

Her ebony body moved slowly, groggily. She seemed only partially conscious, coming around slowly. Her sigh sounded ragged and exhausted. But how was that possible? That stun bolt should have knocked her out for much longer than this. Hours, Jorg had said. How? But it didn't matter.

"Deela!" he shouted. "Deela! Help us!"

Deela opened her eyes, but she looked dazed. She took a slow deep breath, and her full breasts heaved, the dark, hard nipples beckoning him, inviting him, as if to say, "Come, touch us, squeeze us, play with us... Suck us, bite us, then move your lips down to that lovely soaked pink pussy and give her what she needs so badly... Put your hands around that slender waist and push the head of your hard cock between those two lovely wet pussy lips and slide your length deeply into her and feel the cum spurting out of you as cum inside her, and cum, and cum..."

1...345678