All Comments on 'Breakfast with Catwoman'

by DPMaster

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A DP request for The Master

This made me very happy & wet. Thank you.

Dick leaves Gotham. Jason Todd is the new Robin.

Batman and his new sidekick try to find out the identity of Batgirl (who is trying to figure out why her ex-boyfriend Dick Grayson - and the old Robin - left town at the same time)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Re: request

My ultimate DCU fantasy is Batgirl being tied up and getting DPed properly and consentually by two heroes who are superior to Dick Grayson. Especially his mentor and darker replacement.

DC Comics is pretty old fashioned with female characters. Babs never has interest in smanyone other than Dick really. Same with Selina and Bruce. I just like seeing smut authors croas the line that they are not supposed to cross.

I can't imagind her being a sexually active woman with two well built men who are basically fighting crime in fetish wear and not doing anything about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDPMaster@DPMaster
I'm Matt Nicholson. After being involved in the BDSM scene for over a decade, I became an editor and writer for Darker Pleasures Publications. Over the years I've written and edited hundreds of short stories about breast bondage and punishment as well as cock and ball tortur...