Breakfast with Catwoman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce chuckled when Selina hissed.

"The first reviews for Avengers: Infinite War IV have begun hitting the internet. Overall the reviews are trending positive. In fact, Infinite War currently has a higher rating than both The Man of Tomorrow and Batman and the Court of Owls on Rotten Tomatoes..."

Alfred squeezed her nipple again -- much harder. His brow had arched in irritation.

Selina quickly shut up about the movies and switched to a tech article. Nodding his approval, Alfred slipped the used towels back under the cart and pulled out a beautifully-crafted, white ceramic platter -- of sorts. Unlike most platters, however, this one had two holes cut and glazed into it. The openings were equally spaced from the center to be exactly where Selina's breasts would be, and each was about two inches narrower than those same breasts. She and the butler both knew it was no coincidence; she'd come to him with the idea several weeks before. To his credit, a raised eyebrow and slight smile were the only reactions Bruce let himself show.

As she read, Alfred set the platter across Selina's chest. Her breasts bulged a bit through the holes. The butler snagged her left areola securely below the nipple, placed his other hand firmly on the plate between her breasts, and began to pull. Bruce had no idea what was going on in his head -- he seldom did -- but by his butler's demeanor, you would have thought he was simply plucking a chicken.

"Shifts in climate are strongly linked to increases in violence around the world, a study suggests. US scientists found that even small changes in temperature or rainfall correlated with a rise in assaults, rapes, and murders, as well as group conflicts and war."

Deciding he wasn't going to let his butler be the only one having fun, Bruce seized Selina's other nipple and began working her breast through the second cur out hole, albeit it with considerably more vigor and attention to pain. "Keep reading. I want to hear about this."

Despite all the pinching and tugging, she seemed to have little difficulty focusing on the pad. "The researchers looked at 60 studies from around the world, with data spanning hundreds of years. They report a "substantial" correlation between climate and conflict. Their examples include an increase in domestic violence in India during recent droughts, and a spike in assaults, rapes, and murders during heatwaves in the U.S."

By the time she'd finished the otherwise short article, Bruce and his butler had worked the platter down to her ribs. From the way her breasts bulged out of the holes, it was a safe bet the seal was water tight. Bruce let go of her nipple with a decidedly cruel twist, once again making her breasts quiver.

"Alfred, get me a copy of that study. In fact, get me an appointment with its authors...no, the entire team. Tomorrow would be good."

While reaching for one of the silver domes, the butler rolled his eyes and nodded. "Perhaps Master Bruce would like me to part the Red Sea while I am at it, sir?"

"Already been done, Alfred."

"Yes, sir, I am aware, but it has been a while." The dome came off, revealing a large stack of steaming silver-dollar pancakes and a ceramic cruet almost overflowing with hot maple syrup.

Bruce smiled slightly. "And you're old enough to have been there the first time. Now, are you going to feed me, or not?"

"Heaven forfend you should have to show patience, Master Bruce." Alfred lifted the second dome. Beneath it was an assortment of fresh, chilled berries and a pitcher filled with cream so cold icy mist wafted from it.

Though Bruce's erection was still prominent beneath the sheet, the banter with his long-time friend had taken the edge off his frustration -- though it had done nothing to dull his anticipation. Thinking about breakfast, he cupped the coffee mug in his hands and took a tentative sip. Just hot enough, he took a deeper one and watched Alfred spread a healthy serving spoon of berries over Selina's left breast. Much of them rolled from her nipple and areola, but there were still enough berries scattered about the tip to whet his appetite, especially once Alfred poured the cream.

As for the ones further from her nipple, a few fell off one side or the other, but most of them stayed put across the flatter center of the heavy mound. Bruce licked his lips while watching her nipple react to the cold, becoming tight and erect, more prominent and redder than the other berries. His cock followed her nipple's example, growing harder as his thoughts drifted to how he planned to enjoy that one particular berry in particular.

Once another big spoonful of berries decorated that breast, the butler grabbed a couple of silver-dollar cakes with silver tongs and laid them on Selina's other breast, just outside the edge of her areola. By the time Alfred had surrounded the tip and buttered the hot pancakes, Selina was breathing faster. Bruce didn't know if it was because she found the whole concept erotic -- which he knew she did -- or because they burned, which he surmised they also did given that nipple's semi-flaccid appearance.

Apparently, Alfred noticed as well. He began deftly knotting two napkins together. Once a mouth-sized knot connected them, he moved to the head of the bed. "Would Miss Selina like some help maintaining decorum before I...top Master Bruce's berries and pancakes?"

Selina looked at her food-laded breasts and smiled sardonically, her eyes still playful. They'd already learned she was a bit of a screamer. "Decorum would be good, Alfred." She opened her mouth so the butler could wedge the knot between her teeth then held still while he tied the cloth behind her head. Once Alfred was done gagging her, he took the iPad and offered it to Bruce.

The billionaire shook his head. "No, thank you. It's rude to read while breakfast is served. Besides, you're about to get to the best part."

"As you wish, sir." Alfred looked knowingly at Selina, set the pad under the cart, and then came back to her carrying more napkins. "Given your reluctance to put a ring on this one, sir, I would not presume to know what you think is rude, nor would I presume to think you would know what's best if it struck you across the jaw."

Bruce noticed Selina's face take on a decidedly neutral expression, though her eyes twinkled. Otherwise, she acted as if she was ignoring the conversation.

Batman, however, was getting irritated. "Now isn't the time, Al..."

As the butler started tying her wrists to the rings he'd installed beneath the headboard years earlier, he noted with even more cheekiness, "Is it ever the time, Master Bruce?"

Before Bruce could reply, Alfred retrieved the chilled sweet cream and moved back toward Selina. Choosing to let the often argued conversation go, Bruce watched the butler pour. The moment the cold liquid hit her breast, Selina breathed deep and quick through the gag and stiffened a bit. Since cream froze at a much lower temperature than water, the thick liquid was likely still well below freezing. The way her nipple and its surroundings puckered as it flowed over berries and breast eliminated any doubt. By the time cream covered the fruit, pooled in all her areola's tight crevices, and trickled down the curves, tiny goose bumps covered her breast.

The butler set the small pitcher aside and picked up the cruet. Bruce knew the homemade syrup was easily as hot as the cream was cold, as proven by Selina's sudden reaction when it started flowing over her. Wide-eyed, she pulled against her bindings, spread her knees wide beneath the sheets, and fought to keep from moving her breast to safety as the syrup flowed like lava over the pancakes and across her nipple. To her credit, she somehow managed not to upset the platter. Ignoring Miss Selina's quiet keening moan, Alfred poured the entire cruet, smothering the pancakes and drowning her breast in sticky, liquid fire.

While Bruce's plaything caught her breath, he slipped closer to her, unrolled the utensils and put the napkin across his lap. Alfred finished off the morning's offering by handing his employer the orange juice.

"Will you need anything else, sir?"

Bruce took the glass and looked at Selina. Having been deprived of a happy ending earlier, his belly clenched and his cock jumped at the sight of her topless body covered in food. As well-versed in psychology as he was, he had to admit she'd known exactly what she was doing by plotting this meal with Alfred. This was going to be a very special breakfast.

"No thank you, Alfred. I'm good."

Ever astute, the butler caught the tent pole under the sheets, as well as the unusually hungry look in his employer's eyes. "Might I remind Miss Selina and Master Bruce that our doctor is enjoying a well-deserved day at the golf club? And, while I'm quite certain tending to Miss Selina's lovely assets would be far more enjoyable for him than taking care of one of your frequent...mishaps...it would be a shame to disturb him."

Bruce smiled as he surveyed her food-laden breasts, thinking again about Selina's fingers rammed in the base of his cock and how he was about to really get even. He was about to reply when his lover interrupted him.

"We make no guarantees, Alfred."

The butler tsked and began walking toward the door, "As you wish, ma'am. I shall prepare for the worst, just in case."

Bruce licked his lips again. "Thank you, Alfred."

"Of course, sir."

With that, Bruce -- alone with Selina and her delicious chest -- picked up a small, sharp, two-pronged fork. He took a moment to decide on a raspberry very near the same size, texture, and color as her nipple. He looked deliberately at the lovely woman. She looked expectant, even wanting. She spread her knees a bit more beneath the sheets and smiled around the gag. Then she carefully raised her chest.

Taking his cue, Bruce speared the berry considerably harder than necessary. She gasped as the tines prodded her, then held her breast out toward him again.

He took his time eating, enjoying Alfred's choice of classical music playing in the background. He supposed he shouldn't have been was amazed at how quickly Selina adjusted to his deliberately enthusiastic jabs given everything she went through during her frequent night-time scuffles. Still, when she settled back into the bed with her eyes closed, he was a little surprised. Any descriptive that suggested she might be submissive was a contradiction, even the word 'sub-space'.

After the first few minutes, her hips began rolling slightly. It wasn't enough to disturb Bruce's breakfast, but it was enough to let him know she was getting more out of his erotic dining than one might think. Watching her breast shift and dimple with each scraped spoonful of cream, carved bite of pancakes, or speared piece of fruit, made what would have been a fairly ordinary breakfast into a sensual event that served only to drive him deeper into desire.

By the time he'd polished off most of the meal, sex was all he had on his mind. He slowly poured a few teaspoons of cream across her still rigid nipple, watching the frigid liquid flow through the maze of tight crevices around the thick nub. He found a spot that hadn't yet been poked or scratched and jabbed the small fork into it -- this time without benefit of a bite of fruit to cushion the tines. Not quite breaking the skin, the fork dimpled the hard flesh and pushed it in until it flowed around the tines. Then he twisted it, wrapping her areola around the fork like taffy. A full 360 degrees later, dark flesh wrapped around the utensil. He sucked and nipped what little cream actually remained on it with far more vigor than was necessary.

Thrilling to the pain, Selina encouraging him with a quiet moan and splayed her thighs wide enough to pull the sheet off her legs. Bruce lifted the fork, holding her spun nipple and areola in place as he glanced down at her bare pussy. It was swollen, pink and gleaming in the soft light, glazed with her juices.

He poured more icy cream over the twisted forkful of breast and waited only the heartbeat it took for her to get ready before he bit, trapping her abused flesh between his teeth and the metal prongs. Her quiet moan rose in pitch as he twisted the fork a little more, stretching her breast as he forced the large bite between his lips. Securing it in a firm bite, he slid the fork free, leaving his mouth full of her breast's tip.

After enthusiastically enjoying his mouthful until it was extremely well-bruised and Selina was losing the ability not to buck, he gave her a reprieve by letting her nipple scrape free so he could lap and bite the rest of the cream from her breast. By the time he'd licked her breast clean and replaced every trace of the sweet white cream with a wide variety of bite and fork marks, he was too horny to hold back any longer. Throwing the sheet aside, he climbed on top of her, eager to complement the rest of his breakfast with a satisfying fuck.

Anticipating his need, Selina lifted her feet, opening her legs for him. As his cock split her wet, flushed labia, she wrapped her thighs around his ass, pulling him in to her. They moaned together, both eager for what was about to come. After hammering her pussy with several loud, wet, satisfying thrusts, he pushed the knife and fork aside and wrenched the platter from her chest. The seals broke from her breasts with a moist slurp, and the messy mounds settled with a mouthwatering bounce.

He set custom platter aside and pounded into her a few more times. Selina met his brutal thrusts with equal ferocity. Each collision echoed through the room with a loud, wet smack. When he picked the knife and fork back up, she thrust her chest into the air and crushed his crotch against her with her strong legs. She hissed and closed her eyes as he poured more scalding syrup, spattered it over her breast as she ground her pussy against him.

Now fully into answering her demand with action, Bruce jabbed the syrup-smothered breast's outside curve with the fork and drew the knife across it. It was all he could do not to give in entirely. Instead, he scratched a web work of lines all across the jiggling mound. Most of them quickly dotted with tiny specks of crimson, but none were so deep she'd need much aftercare -- certainly nothing by the hand of the golfing doctor. By then, Selina was in her own world, working his cock hard inside her and breathing as hard as he was.

Driven solely by lust, he pinned her nipple with the fork's sharp tines, dimpling it into the center of her breast. He slid the knife down the fork and pressed the blade into her flesh, not quite cutting. As if eager to feel the knife's cut her nipple puckered. She met his eyes. Her expression became a combination of defiance and evil mischief. Once she had his attention, a feline growl rattled in her throat and she slowly pushed her breast up into the blade. When the knife pressed hard enough to cut, she arched her back with catlike grace and rolled her breast across it.

Against what he knew Alfred would thing better judgment, Bruce held the knife steady, letting her do the work. They both watched crimson lines well up along both side of the knife's edge. Her legs relaxed, almost letting her slide off his cock. Then, with a sudden shrug that made the blade cut even deeper, she buried her rear into the bed then slammed her pussy back into him. His cock drove into her to the hilt and she cried out, setting off both their climaxes.

Relinquishing all control, Bruce dropped the utensils, buried his teeth into the thick cone of areola at her nipple's base, and drove into her with bed-shaking thrusts. Matching him pile-driving thrust for pile-driving thrust, Selina screamed in ecstasy. He could barely make out the gag-muffled, "OH, GOD...YES!" followed by screams that got louder and less coherent the harder they fucked and the more thoughtlessly he enjoyed her breast.

Given the stamina they had both built up over the years, they went on like that for minutes. When, finally, they were both spent, she collapsed beside him onto the bed, her legs splayed limply, her breath hard and raspy. He held himself upright on his elbows just long enough inspect the damage. Selina had gotten what she'd asked for. Her breasts, and especially their tips, were so covered with evidence of their brutal play there wasn't an uninjured spot to be seen. Still, he was confident Alfred had enough medical training to take care of her long enough for the doctor to get in at least nine holes. After that, she'd have plenty of bruises and a couple of stitches decorating her cat-cleavage for a few weeks.

Satisfied she'd be fine, Bruce pillowed his cheek on the cooler, less sticky -- and arguably less battered -- of her breasts. Purring, she shifted until her abused nipple pressed against his lips. Sucking absently, he listened to her heartbeat and breathing slow. Eventually she settled into a quiet sleep. He let his thoughts drift to Alfred's earlier admonitions. It wasn't as if the old butler really cared about the doctor's golf schedule. Alfred had simply grown attached to Selina, and he knew she'd be as close to a match for Bruce as they would likely ever find.

Bruce traced the curve of a bleeding bite mark with his fingertip and closed his eyes. If he dreamed about being trapped on a desert island with a sometimes masochistic, incredibly intelligent, full-breasted cat burglar with a penchant for surprises, maybe he'd see it as a sign. There were worse things in life than being married, after all.

12