Breaking Drake Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've changed my mind, Raell."

Kilsi spoke up, and everyone turned to her.

"Hm?" Was Mistress Raell's only answer.

"I vote we let this pup top the dog I brought down, teach that one some lessons in humility."

"How about you top him instead? After seeing this show I think this slave could have done better than being the second one captured today, and I don't think he deserves a reward other than a day of relaxation."

The group liked this idea even more, and Kilsi smiled and nodded.

"Well then, give me a strap on!"

Drake watched as a big bull of a man was dragged into the center of the circle. He stood tall and proud, and it took several people to get him tied down across a small table Aubrey had brought out.

Kilsi walked around him, allowing the slave to see the big black dick hanging down between her legs.

She grabbed a glass of wine from one of the other mistresses and poured it over the dick and his ass, then grabbed his hips and shoved her way in.

"Huuuuuuhhhhh..."

Drake winced at the sudden penetration, sure the other man would rip around the huge cock. He held firm however, his jaw tightening and his body struggling against the ropes that bound it.

She thrusted in and out of him, and Drake could feel his own cock trying to harden as he thought about replacing the other man with himself.

Each thrust Kilsi made the slave grunted, not struggling now that he'd realized it was useless. The ropes held him firm, and his struggles had only cause him ropeburn. She grabbed his hair and pulled his head up and back, and the crowd laughed at the faces he made as the dick slammed in and out of him.

Mistress Raell waited as her friend bucked her hips back and forth, then stepped in.

"Let's not let him have too much fun, eh everyone?"

Kilsi pulled out of the slave, and Drake could see him trying to hide his humping of the table. He was enjoying the fucking, despite this struggles and faces.

Mistress Raell cut him free then kicked his legs out from under him. The mistresses and masters bellowed at the sight of the rock hard cock that bounced against his belly. It glistened with pre-cum, and Drake flashed back to his own orgasm under similar conditions.

"Suck her cock, slave." Mistress Raell growled into the slave's ear.

Drake trembled with the want to bend over the table, eyeing the black dildo as Kilsi tapped it against the other slave's face. His dick ached in its cage, and he could feel pre-cum of his own leaking out. Oh, how he wanted to be fucked.

Mistress Raell turned slightly to smile down at him, promises in her eyes.

12