All Comments on 'Breaking Susan'

by Masterdominari

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
What crocodile tears by the male lead!! ;))

What crocodile tears the male lead sheds at the end!!;)) it was his abducting and wrongful confining that led to the young girls being burned to death!!...and a natural cover up from being jailed and all for the male lead,writer!!;))how convenient!!;)).....highly suspect you are such a male chauvinist....you know what!!;))

WettwypesWettwypesalmost 7 years ago
Hot!

Ok. - I hate the ending!

BUT the rest of it is very hot, horny action!

I felt that at the cabin Susan had no chance to use her safe word with a ball gag in ... Then I realised safe words had never been discussed, which is wrong once it became voluntary.

With all that 'preparation' Nick shouldn't have needed to go to the store. I like to think the girls just decided he was a third wheel & escaped him! I wouldn't kick him out of bed! Come over to my place & bring your handcuffs!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yum

Such a hot read. Loved it. Except not a fan of the ending. It really put a damper on things. But the rest of it was wonderful. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF

You have a great story going, then totally mucked it up with

that ending!!!! Still good though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

That ending totally got me off-guard. As much as I hated it, I have to acknowledge it was a great ending. Fuck you for having the girls die in the end and may I read more of your awesome work please? :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous