All Comments on 'Breaking Taylor'

by turner28

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
traci_eliottraci_eliotover 13 years ago
A Tour de Force!

It is difficult, if not almost impossible, to make an adequate comment on this work, but I feel I have no choice but to try.

From the dedication, which was a delight in itself, to the very last word, this incredible work of erotica held me rapt.

I cannot even begin to take individual parts to comment upon, as the whole is so much more than the sum of them, so much so that 5 *s seems pitifully inadequate as a score.

I notice, from your profile, that this is your first submission, at least under this name, to Literotica; I find it impossible to believe that you don't have a great experience of writing, and writing at a very high level. Indeed, if it were the case that you were a new writer, we may as well pack up now and hand the Laurel to you for permanent keeping!

I have never come across a work that is described as a 'Lead in' that has run to anything remotely approaching 125 000 words. It is, in short, an amazing accomplishment, of which you and the husband you dedicated it to, should feel extremely well-satisfied.

In closing, I realise that a work of this complexity and length must have taken a considerable amount of time, but I can also, with absolute honesty, say that I await your next submission with the highest of expectations; I hope I won't have to wait too long - my twilight years are close to hand!

Thank you again, turner28; this has been a great day for Literotica and its readers.

traci

morningsdawnmorningsdawnover 13 years ago
More than I expected....

Fantastic story with great characters and suspense. I really love how you have laid out the story line with getting glimpses of the past while driving the story forward.

My only suggestion would be to split the story up into a couple of submissions. You may loose some people with the length.

Please keep on writing and I am waiting in anticipation for your next entry.

needchocolatenowneedchocolatenowover 13 years ago
Really liked it!

Sure wish Taylor would get better at playing the mind games being played on her. But she's got one thing down, divide and conquer!

josephdmjosephdmabout 13 years ago
Great Work

I loved the work,.Well written with great suspense . Hope to read more of your great work.

Joe

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 13 years ago
Still reeling!

There were times when I was reading and felt exhausted from the length of the stress being applied, times when I thought she was stupid and other times valiant. A more than interesting tale provoking lots of introspection.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow!!!!

i dont even know where to begin it was such a great story!!!!! i cant wait to read wat else u have instore for her!! there were times i just wanted to cry for her, it ws such an emotional story!!!! i loved it

CyaniteCyanitealmost 13 years ago

Absolutely brilliant... I am beyond in love with this story. Very very well done. I can't wait to read any continuation you do. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

I loved this story I couldn't get enough I didn't want it to end.

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Just discovered youv'e made this in to three novels .

Wonderful ....Reading Training Taylor now .........I was going to suggest that you just HAD to publish this but clearly someone beat me to it !

spearishspearishalmost 11 years ago
Changed my mind on this

Just re read this story and in hindsight it's just not sitting right with me .Taylor would be a mental wreck after going through even half of what those two put her through.Repeated rape has NO place in any B&D relationship .I can also see that no human being could possibly like never mind love someone who has mentally tortured someone as much as theses two have and even if David wasn't as vile at the end he was complicit in the barn episode and also in the sexual torture and rapes .Love is NOT making your partner bleed you've taken her so hard against her will.That's just plain abuse and sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just plain abuse

Demeaning, degrading and humiliating. You don't even deserve to be called human being.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
REALLY?

I notice some comments suggesting that no one could take such punishment this long. I can assure everyone that many have endured far more for a lot longer than indicated here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Where can I read training tayor

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous