Breaking the Duck! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dating with benefits ... what's that?"

I was starting to get embarrassed now, this was not the conversation I had planned. "You know...light petting and oral sex perhaps..."

"So you have had girls use their ... their mouth, or...or their hand on you," she asked almost in a whisper. "The way that I did last night?"

"No Mother," I couldn't stop myself smiling at the memory, "What you did last night was way beyond anything before..."

Her face betrayed that she was pleased with that comment. "Is the frustration very bad..."She asked seriously. "Do you need to do that to yourself every night?"

"Oh Christ, Mother...I think we ought to stop now..." I said forcefully. "I shouldn't be talking about these things with you..."

Suddenly I realised that she was laughing, her smile had extended to her eyes which were sparking like the brightness Indian emeralds.

"Darling I am fifty years old... I was married to your father for twenty-five years and we had a very active sex life at the beginning before you were born...believe it or not your father was a very lusty man when he was younger."

"Mother!" I said warily I could see where this was going. "I'm not sure that I want to know..."

"I do know about all of the things that lovers do, and have probably done most if not all of them...maybe not for twenty years...but I haven't forgotten how wonderful sex can be!" She added. "Even if I have been denied those pleasures for a long, long time..."

"I suppose because you are my mother I forget that you are also a woman..." I apologised. "A beautiful, very sexy woman at that!"

"Was I your mother or a sexy woman last night?" She asked with a naughty little chuckle.

"Oh God, Mother...what are you saying?" I asked warily.

"Which do you want me to be tonight... your mother... or your sexy lover?"

She was staring deep into my eyes and the room was suddenly very quiet and my heart seemed to be pounding in my chest. My balls were tingling and I felt as if I was on fire. Was she suggesting...?

"Bloody hell...what do you mean...?" I was shocked by what she was suggesting because she was my mother but despite that the thought was already giving me the start of an erection...and hope!

She stood up, leaned forward and gave me the lightest of kisses on the lips.

"I mean that I am going upstairs to my bed..." She walked to the door into the hall and then turned back, she was wearing a tight fitting gold and crimson silk sheath dress that hugged her lush figure...she looked every inch the sex goddess. I suddenly realised that she must have dressed for the occasion, my mother never did anything by chance.

"If you want to see me as your mother..." She said haughtily, "Then you can go to your room and masturbate like the 'fuck-up' that your father thinks you are!"

"MOTHER!" I exclaimed in shock, I had never heard her speaking this way before. My mother did not talk about sex or use those base words.

"If you want me as your lover...then you can open another bottle of that Spanish red and come and find me..." She purred.

I watched her walk slowly across the hall and start to mount the stairs. Fuck! I had never realised what an absolutely fantastic arse she had and my eyes were drawn to the rippling of her calf muscles as she stepped up each stair riser in her red kitten heel court shoes.

She was my mother and I shouldn't even be thinking these things let alone actually doing them but there was no way that I was going to spend the night wanking off on my own...I just needed to find that bloody corkscrew.

*

I threw myself frantically at the bottom of the stairs but by the time that I reached the upstairs landing I had slowed to a careful walk as the enormity of what I was doing began to seep through to my testosterone soaked brain. I got to my mother's bedroom door and gently pushed it open and just stood there the bottle of wine in one fist and two glasses in the other.

Mother was sitting on the end of her huge king-sized bed which she had slept in alone since my father had moved into his own room maybe fifteen years ago, when I was just a kid. I knew that my father was regularly unfaithful to my mother he was arrogant enough not to make a great secret of his affairs, but I had never even considered that my beautiful mother might have had lovers...if she did then she had never brought them home. That thought that she might be having sex provoked a vague twinge of jealousy.

She stood up and stepped towards me. "Put those on my writing table and then come and help me out of this dress..." She instructed.

I moved in close. Mother was quite tall but without her shoes her eyes came about level with my mouth and she had to look up into my face to connect. Her eyes were sparkling with emerald flames and she smiled as she saw the confusion on my face.

"You need to undo the little tie-strings at the shoulders...then there is a zip at the side..." She laughed.

"Are you sure that you want to do this, Mother?" I asked softly as my fingers reached for the little bow on her left shoulder and pulled.

"Absolutely and totally positive... I may even want this more than you do!"

I really doubted that was humanly possible.

She smiled and reached up to tug at the tie on her right shoulder so that the whole of the bodice of her dress slid in a fluid crimson silk avalanche over her bust to gather around her waist revealing her cerise lace bra. I just stood for long seconds just staring at her lovely full breasts before my frantic fingers eventually found the zip on her hip and released the skirt to fall around her feet.

She just stood there in her matching lingerie, the bra and matching lace French knickers. I was staggered, this was the same lingerie set that I had picked out of a catalogue a couple of months ago. It was pure chance. I had come upon Mother reading a fashion catalogue and had leaned over the back of the couch as she thumbed through pages of high end expensive bras, knickers and corsets. I had not been able to resist pointing to one particular set in cerise lace that jumped off the page at me.

"That one, Mother...you would look great in that one..." I had teased.

"Don't be ridiculous Gavin...I'm fifty years old!" She had replied and closed the book.

But she had bought it! Not only that but she had chosen to wear it tonight...for me!

I had forgotten what a fabulous body my mother had even at fifty. Her breasts were generous and round and her waist curved in to emphasise her wide hips and firm rounded buttocks and her legs were long and shapely. I wasn't the first time that I had seen her unclothed, she sometimes wore a two piece swim suit when we were on holiday and once on a boat out on the Bay of Capri she had sunbathed topless.

"Get used to it!" She had scolded when I gaped at her perfectly shaped tits. OK there were a few stretch marks here and there and perhaps some of her muscles were a little bit stringier than when she was younger, but who was looking that closely...who the fuck cared...she was still beautiful!

Our faces were only inches apart. I looked down into her face, her cheeks were slightly flushed, her lips parted, her breath coming in small shallow gasps. She had closed her eyes as if not being able to see me would change what we both knew was about to happen, this time there was not a thing either moral or physical that would stop us. Our faces tilted together and she slowly placed her warm lips gently upon mine and I could feel her breathing intensify and her lips begin to quiver. As her lips touched mine the softness was so unreal, like a feather so light and soft, yet totally breath-taking. Our lips were just gently brushing and the very tips of our tongues touching, it was hardly a kiss more of a caress.

She stepped out of the silken coil at her feet and glided up close to me her breasts brushing lightly against the front of my tee-shirt and then her arms slid around my neck and the whole length of her body was pressed against mine so that we were touching from the chest down to the knees and my erection, still trapped in my chinos was throbbing against her belly.

She made no move to pull away and I curled my arms around her waist drawing her closer into me my prick hard and erect trapped between us. We stayed like that for several long moments until I drew my hands down her back to rest on those firm round buns. Her arse felt warm and smooth beneath the thin silk and I was very aware of the contours of her buttocks beneath my hands and her thighs and groin against mine and her hot breasts crushed against my chest. Bloody hell, I was already struggling not to rabbit and shoot my load into my shorts it was so erotic just having her body pressed hard against mine.

"Oh God, Mother...you are going to make me cum again..." I panted against her ear.

"NO YOU WILL NOT!" She hissed in reply, and then chuckled lewdly. "Not until I say that you can...! Now get these clothes off!" She added, tugging at the hem of my tee shirt until I released her arse and helped tug it over my head to bare my chest.

She ran her hands gently over my pectorals and ribs her short painted finger nails scratching lightly and making my flesh tingle erotically, and then kissed each of my man-nipples her lips lightly nibbling and then sucked hard on each. My God, I had never realised before how sensitive a man's nipples could be.

"Oh! You have such a lovely chest, Gavin...so smooth and muscular. Not hairy like your father's..." She cooed.

"Please Mother, don't compare..." I started but she had already moved on.

Bending her knees she crouched in front of me and her hands fumbled with my belt, drawing it through the loops and tossing it onto the floor behind her. Her fingers moved to my trouser waistband and then found and tugged down my fly zipper her knuckles brushing briefly and lightly against the damp tent in my boxers causing me to gasp at the accidental touch to my throbbing erection. She pushed my trousers to my ankles and I struggled to kick off my deck shoes and tug my feet out of the rolled up trouser cuffs in an undignified shuffle which left us both giggling like teenagers, but eventually the chinos joined my tee-shirt in a ball across the room.

Then her fingers were covering the shape of my erection through the thin, slightly damp fabric of my shorts gripping it lightly and slowly caressing its hard length finally allowing her hand to rest cupping my balls in a firm but gentle grip.

I felt her fingers insert into the waistband of my shorts and slowly stretch them out and down over my erect cock allowing it to spring free and rest comfortably in the palm of her hand. Then suddenly she was dragging my shorts down to my ankles and slapped each of my legs in turn to make me step out of them.

My knees were starting to shake with anticipation as she sat back on her heels her face only inches from my prick and her hands resting warmly on my thighs. Then her lips touched my glans, once very lightly in a brief butterfly kiss. I thought that I was going to explode but I managed to hold off. Oh Jesus! My mother just kissed my prick!

"Sit down, my darling." She said and pressed on my thighs until I lowered myself onto the edge of the bed and sat with my knees apart and my erection like a fleshy flagpole standing between us. She settled between my thighs and one hand grasped my prick firmly at the base. I was shaking with anticipation I knew what she intended but I could not believe that my beautiful mother was going to do this thing. What was happening could not be real!

"Mother...you don't have to..." I said quietly. A mother should not do this for her son, but I so wanted her to, more than anything else in the world right then...

"But I want to, my darling..." She said tenderly, her face tilted upwards so that she could look into my eyes and her gaze was smoky and passionate, a lover's eyes.

Suddenly she had both hands wrapped around my shaft and was slowly pumping up and down, her fists covering almost the entire length...and then she did the most incredible thing, she pushed out her tongue and ran it up and down the length of my cock, her hands gently following that hot wet trail using the moisture from her mouth to lubricate her slow gentle pumping action. The slithering wetness on her hands soon became warm and then tingling hot as she used the lubrication of her saliva to help increase the speed of her two fists gliding up and down my thick boner and I could almost imagine that my cock was enclosed in her tight pussy.

"Oh God, Mother...that is fantastic..." I sighed. The hand job that she had given me last night had been the best ever but this was something else a whole new generation of sensation.

I was already desperately close to shooting my load when my mother stepped it up another notch. She lowered her head and licked the tip of my penis causing me to quiver and jerk in anticipation. She circled it slowly with the tip of her hot moist tongue and then licked lower, beneath the glans and then dragged the tip of her tongue down one side of the shaft and then up the other. It was total ecstasy. She continued to run her tongue up and down the length of my cock, probing and licking around the tender mushroom shaped head as if it was a lollypop, the tip of her tongue probing at the screamingly sensitive single eye, making me gasp and my mouth fall open. I had leaned backwards supported by my rigid arms and my head was hung back my eyes staring mindlessly at the ceiling.

Then, unbelievably her hot, gorgeous mouth slid over the head of my penis and moved down to enclose the whole engorged purple cap.

"O-o-o-o-o-h Fuck!" I gasped. This was my mother's mouth around my prick and it felt sensational.

Her two handed grip on my erection held it steady whilst she moved her head down taking more of the shaft into her mouth until I could feel the tip meeting the restriction of her throat. She began to slowly move her mouth up and down encasing my cock in a moist, warm, soft sleeve. Her touch made me tingle from head to foot and my prick was throbbing as she slowly moved up and down my shaft taking almost half my length into her mouth, her teeth lightly grazing the highly sensitive vein on the underside the hot moistness of her mouth a softly sucking centre of sensation. I felt my prick stiffen and grow in her mouth and start to make small jerking thrusts of its own accord causing her to grasp the root firmly with one fist as the tip pushed deeper towards her throat. My balls were beginning to tingle in anticipation...

"Stop now, Mother!" I urged, gently trying to move her slowly bobbing head away from my groin, "If you don't stop then I will not be able to hold back..."

She continued to run her hand lightly up and down the length of my rock hard shaft her head bobbing in a reciprocal motion. I didn't want her to stop! I brought one hand up to the top of her head and entwined my fingers in her hair. The movement dislodged her hairband and the chestnut cascade of heavy silken tresses dropped forward around her face and fell in a soft curtain brushing over my loins and thighs.

"A-a-a-a-h! Oh God! " I gasped, my hips beginning to move automatically back and forth trying to thrust my prick deeper into her mouth but anchored by her fist.

She planted her hands on my hips her nails digging into the soft flesh like a lioness's claws, but I was far beyond noticing the small pain from the wounds. Her head followed the movement of my hips. What we were doing was all wrong but I was floating on a sea of sensuality the like of which I had never felt before, there was a ringing sound in my ears and I could hear a distant moaning and realised that it was coming from my own throat.

I could feel the charge beginning to build up in by balls and knew that I was really close to blowing my load. "Stop Mother," I gasped frantically, "I'm going to..."

Incredibly instead of pulling back she began to suck on my dick. But I mean genuinely suck... squeezing my prick with her tongue and tightening her lips around my girth, I could feel her tongue pressing on the underside of the dick and the pressure that the suction from her lips and mouth was causing the glans to swell to the point of bursting. Deep and slow she sucked, her emerald eyes closed one minute, looking up at me the next. I thought that she was stunningly beautiful at that moment with her plump lips stretched around my dick and her silky chestnut hair falling in a cascade across her face and tickling my groin. Looking deep into her eyes as she sucked my cock was the single must erotic thing I had ever experienced.

I felt myself stiffen and swell in her mouth and that familiar tingling in the balls warned me that I was coming to the boil. That was giving me a dilemma. Somewhere deep in my subconscious was a spark of suppressed morality which was screaming at me not to flood my mother's mouth with my semen... I either needed to warn her or pull back. It WAS going to happen! I wanted to come! I needed to come! I was going to come! It was going to happen RIGHT NOW! I felt my semen rushing up my erection seeking release. I grasped the base of my prick and dragged it from her mouth. Her eyes went wide and she let out a gasp of surprise as I thrust her away as I tumbled onto my back on the bed sprawled out with arms akimbo my loins jerking frantically in climax.

She had brought me to an incredible orgasm...and my semen spurted in a fountain of sticky goo splattering down onto my bare stomach and chest. The second barrel jettisoned a shorter string of jizz which dribbled over her hands and dripped down onto her thighs where she knelt beside the bed between my knees.

"Oh fuck! Oh God, Mother...I am s-o-o-o-o-o sorry!" I gasped my throat raspy with sexual tension and exhaustion. God, I had almost shot my load into her mouth...I was sure that girls, women, must hate that...I didn't really know.

I was half aware of her body moving, sliding against mine and then suddenly she was lying beside me on the bed one arm thrown loosely over my chest and her lips warm and moist against the side of my throat.

"Don't be sorry, darling boy..." She murmured placing a soft long kiss on the side of my jaw. "Was that good for you...?" From anybody else that would have sounded trite and corny but I knew that my mother meant it.

"It was beyond fantastic, Mum!" I told her. "But I didn't expect you to..."

"I wanted to, darling." She said. "It is the most intimate thing that a woman can do for her man..." Her exact words were not lost on me but I struggled to cope with the implications of what she was saying. "Next time you mustn't stop me...!"

Oh Fuck! She now saw me as 'her man'! She wanted there to be a next time and she wanted to taste my cum.

I felt her hand travel down my body and her fingers push through the thick tangle of pubic bush at the root of my prick and then gently stroke my moist limp member. "You have such a beautiful penis, you know! Perfectly shaped and s-o-o-o-o long and thick..."

"Mother! Don't..." I exclaimed. I was starting to blush with embarrassment. I wasn't that big really, only average size, but it was the first time that anybody had complimented my prick, and that felt good! God, I hoped that I was going to be able to live up to her expectations if we got to fuck.

My mother wriggled up the bed until she was sitting up her head was resting on the pillow. She looked fabulous in that lacy cerise lingerie. Her hair was down in a thick chestnut cascade and her face was flushed, her eyes sparking and she was lit up with one of her gorgeous smiles.

"I think that you had better fetch some tissues from my dressing table, and then get me out of this bra and panties, I wouldn't want you to get them stained..." She grinned. "Oh, and bring back that wine and your cigarettes..."

1...345678