Breaking the Duck! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mother..." I said sliding off the bed. "Oh, and I do like that lingerie..."

"I am glad...I bought it with you in mind..." She smirked.

"Mother? That was weeks ago... How did you know that I would ever get to see it?"

She laughed. A deep sexy laugh. "Mothers know these things..." she said enigmatically.

I cleaned myself off then poured out two glasses of wine and brought one to her and put the other with my cigarettes and an ashtray on the bedside cabinet at the other side of her bed.

"Now come to bed and sit and talk to me, darling..." She said with a smile.

We sat on her bed side by side with our wine and I lit two cigarettes and passed one to her. Being together like that with the warmth of our recent passion still flooding our bodies felt good and right, but my mind was troubling over my next step in developing my new found relationship with my mother. She had satisfied my sexual needs twice now...I needed to bring her some sexual and emotional pleasure. She must have been able to read my mind.

"Gavin, sweetheart?" She probed, rolling half over so that she should press her face against my shoulder and plant a soft warm affectionate kiss on my throat. "I think that you should stay here...in my bed...tonight! There are so many joys of making love that we haven't explored yet..."

"I agree...we should explore them all..." I chuckled. Oh My God...! This was a bloody dream come true, and it was with my mother of all people.

"That doesn't necessarily mean that I am going to let you fuck me on our first night together!" She said with a mischievous smile.

"But you will soon...?" I pleaded.

"We shall see..." She said tantalisingly, a mother teasing her little boy... "There are lots of other things to explore as well you know!"

Shit! I wanted to explore every single one of them...I was already starting a mental check list.

*

We sat, very close together my arm loosely around her shoulders and talked. Not about sex but just everyday things that we never seemed to get time to say to each other. Being together felt warm and affectionate and gradually we slipped further down the bed until suddenly we were laying wrapped in each other's arms and our mouths were urgently seeking to join again.

This time our kissing was not at all reserved, it was full on and passionate. I slid my arm under her neck so that she could lay close to my side with her head on my shoulder and drew her close so that I could find her lips with mine. We fell into a deep long lasting kiss, arms wrapped around each other. Our lips caressed each other gently, our tongues just lightly touching at first then probing and entwining as our mouths became the centre of our need and lust for each other. After an eternity we allowed our kisses to slow and eventually our mouths separated and we lay tightly embraced just brushing each other's faces with tiny affectionate kisses.

We started to kiss again but she pressed her hands against my chest pushing me back, "Undress me darling...I want to feel your naked body against mine!"

"Roll over so that I can get to the hooks..." I told her and waited until she twisted so that I could press my lips to her naked back and made a trail of small kisses up her spine and across her shoulders before nuzzling my face into the nape of her neck. She arched her back slightly to squirm her neck and shoulder against my lips, making tiny moaning noises in her throat. I ran my fingertips over her shoulders and then down to release the hooks holding her lace bra strap and watched fascinated as the strap swung free. My hands slid downwards over her ribs and waist to rest on her hips, turned her to face me and then held her at arm's length as I paused to admire her beautiful body.

Her bra was still loosely concealing her breasts and I used both hands to gently slip the narrow satin straps over her shoulders and lift it away to reveal her beautiful, well-shaped mature breasts with their dark aureolas and tiny button nipples. I had always thought that she had a good body, but lying beside me wearing those skimpy French-knickers, below her firm white breasts it was the most incredible and sexy vision of loveliness and I felt my breath catching in my throat and my prick throbbing back to an erect state.

"Oh God, Mother...your breasts are so beautiful!" I exclaimed.

Her breasts were firm and round without any noticeable sagging or wrinkling that comes with age, the small hard looking nipples even as I watched seemed to be swelling and becoming larger, standing out more as they became engorged with blood as her sexual excitement increased. Shit! I couldn't believe that it was my attention that was causing her body to become sexually aroused.

"You may kiss them Gavin..." She whispered urgently, "I want you to kiss them for me, my darling!"

I slowly reached out until I was cupping both breasts in my hands gently squeezing those fabulous globes of softness, her hardening nipples hot against my palms until I could swoop my face forward and my fingers were replaced with my lips and tongue.

Her breath was coming in short urgent pants, each intake of breath causing her breast to thrust upwards against my massaging tongue and nibbling lips until the aureolas were swollen and the nipples were hot, hard buds standing proudly to attention.

"O-o-o-o-o-o-h," she moaned, still breathing deeply, "You've made them so big ... They feel huge ...!"

I placed my lips firmly over one breast and sucked hard, drawing as much of the nipple, aureole and soft globe into my mouth as I could, my tongue flicking hard at the nipple being held lightly by my teeth. My other hand reached out and cupped her right breast my thumb and forefinger finding her little erect nub rolling it and squeezing it in parody of the way that my mouth was working on her left breast.

"A-a-a-a-a-h-h-h!" she screamed out. "Oh yes, Gavin darling...that is wonderful!"

I continued sucking and caressing her breasts for several minutes whilst she writhed beneath me gasping and moaning with pleasure. I wondered if it was possible to make a woman orgasm purely by playing with her tits, my attentions seemed to have my mother worked up and begging for more.

I moved my face away and kissed her hard on the lips.

"Oh God, Gavin...don't stop!" She gasped. I had no intention of stopping just yet and returned to her breasts this time taking the other breast, the right one into my mouth, nibbling at the swollen hot nipple with my teeth before drawing it into my mouth my lips pressing down hard as I sucked and felt the aureole and nipple swell even more. She was gasping and thrashing beneath me one arm thrown around my shoulders and scratching at the shoulder blade and the other hand urgently scrabbling at my left buttock trying to draw me fully over her.

I reluctantly released her breast and continued to move down her body, now dragging my lips down her stomach and belly leaving a trail of little soft kisses until I came to the narrow elasticated waist band of her pretty French-knickers and tugged at it with my teeth opening a space for my fingertips to hook in the waistband and slowly and gently draw then down as she arched he back to let me pull them from beneath her and raised her knees so that I could tug them off over her feet and toss them onto the floor.

Finally I could see her pussy...my mother's pussy.

Her Mound of Venus was quite prominent and her pussy was barely covered with a small cloud of neatly trimmed dark brown curly fluff, the lips already looked puffy and engorged and a few tiny pearls of moisture glistened on her pubic hair. I leaned forward again to nuzzle that little patch of fur breathing in the heady aroma of the musk from her sex and drew my lips slowly up her mound my tongue scooping up the tiny beads of moisture, they tasted pungent and sweet and totally erotic. Like nothing I had ever tasted before. It was the first time that I had smelled or tasted a woman's sex juices.

Oh Fuck, Mother! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! O-h-h-h-h F-u-u-u-c-k! I moaned. I felt light headed and intoxicated by the heat of arousal that was radiating from her pussy and the taste of her nectar like sex fluids that were now starting to flow copiously.

I was not a complete innocent, I knew what I wanted to do, what I needed to do, what she needed me to do. I cupped her mons veneris and squeezed gently causing her to let out a low moan of pleasure as I caressed the soft lips of her labia and ran my finger up the groove formed my their lips.

"Oh my darling... That feels s-o-o-o-o good!" She panted. "It's so long since I have been touched like that!"

I pressed my middle finger between the lips of her vulva feeling the warm moistness and causing her to jerk her hips pressing her sex harder against my hand.

Her slit felt incredibly hot and wet and my hand was already moist with her scalding pussy juices. Her hips pressed upwards and she began to rotate her pelvis working her soaked slit around my finger. I could feel her little hard clit on the heel of my hand and pushed down firmly whilst I worked a second finger into her open pussy lips and probed for her vagina. I felt her pussy responding to my touch, squeezing and tightening around my fingers and her hips increased their humping movements encouraging my hand to enter her moist hot tunnel.

"Oh Yes! Oh My God, Yes!" She moaned.

I looked down and into her grey-green eyes, now cloudy with lust and the smouldering fires of desire flickering in them. Her lips came up and found mine again and I thrust my tongue into her hot sweet mouth mimicking my hand as I pushed my fingers deep into her vagina causing her to jerk her hips against my probing hand. Her love tunnel was so wet that my fingers slid in and out of her tight channel with ease and her juices lubricated her clit as I rubbed my thumb over it in little hard circles.

Her thighs had fallen limply open, her knees wide apart and her slit open and ready for whatever I chose to do to her. I slipped a second finger in and she gasped with desire and thrust her hips at me.

I slowly started to kiss the insides of her thighs my fingers still exploring the hot wetness of her love tube. Suddenly her hands came up and she grabbed my head her strong fingers thrust into the side of my hair above my ears and dragged my head towards her and put my face exactly where she wanted it.

"Oh Gavin, darling boy..." She panted frantically. "DO IT! Do it for me...please! Kiss me... make it happen for me! Please! Please!"

Oh My God, my mother was asking me to perform cunnilingus on her, she wanted me to eat her pussy. I had never done this to ANY girl, although I had seen photographs in magazines and watched two lesbians do it in a porn movie, but it was one of my top fantasies, and now I was going to do it to my mother!

My lips replaced my fingers as I lightly kissed the outer folds of her pussy lips. Her fingers tightened and it felt as if she was going to tear the hair from my head...I yelped and jerked and heard her murmur an apology. I reached up with my fingers and spread those soft puffy lips and gently blew into her pussy and she moved to grind her open slit against my face. My mother's hot sex juices flooded into my mouth, pungent but sweet at the same time. I rolled my tongue and thrust it into her vagina as far as it would go and slowly thrust it in and out. She let out a wail of pure pleasure and pulled my face hard against her open pussy until I thought that I would suffocate or drown in her love nectar.

"Ah! Gavin... that is so wonderful...it feels so good!" She groaned, her voice hoarse with lust and her head thrashing from side to side on the pillow. I freed my head and took her swollen clit between my lips nibbling and flicking at the little man in the boat with my teeth and tongue. She jerked violently as my teeth gently nipped and tugged at her clitoris.

"Oh, Fuck...!" she shrieked, "You are going to make me cum! A-h-h-h-h-h! It's happening! Oh Yes, I'm cumming!"

She gave one final humping thrust against my face and I felt a wave of hot pungent orgasmic juices flood over my face and into my mouth, then with a deep sigh she fell back onto the bed her arms and legs akimbo and lay there panting and sobbing.

"Mother? Are you alright?" I asked tentatively. It was the first time that I had made a woman orgasm and in my ignorance I just didn't know what happened next. I hugged her to me my rigid shaft sandwiched between us, leaking pre-cum onto her thigh and held her tightly until her trembling subsided.

"Oh God, my darling... what did you do to me... you made me orgasm...it just kept cumming, over and over...it wouldn't stop..." She panted against my shoulder.

I wiped her sticky fluids from my mouth and face with a corner of the bedsheet and then I kissed her lightly on the lips and then the cheeks and forehead and ran my fingers through her thick silky hair. Her eyes were tightly closed and her face was flushed and pink and her lips were curled in a satisfied smile. This was my beautiful mother...my MOTHER for fuck sake...and I had made her cum!

"Was it good? Did I do it right?" I asked quietly.

"Oh God...YES!" She gasped, "You were bloody fantastic, my darling...I am s-o-o-o-o lucky... I have such a fabulous lover for a son...!"

"Would you like some more wine?" I asked. My mouth was sore and dry I needed something but at the same time I didn't want to wash away the erotic taste of her love juices.

"Perhaps later, sweetheart...right now I want to have a little rest, you have exhausted me..." She murmured sleepily and rolled over onto her tummy and closed her eyes.

I poured myself a glass of wine and lit a cigarette and then came back to her big bed with the duvet which had been folded on the bedside chair. The window was open a fraction and I could feel a slight draft. I didn't want Mother to get cold and so I threw the cover over her and the crawled beneath. I would finish my cigarette and then have a short sleep myself.

I sat in the bed propped up by a pillow and watched my mother's lovely face framed by that mass of silken chestnut tresses. A day ago I had blamed her for keeping me a virgin for the past twenty years. Now in the past twenty-four hours she had given me the best hand-job ever... We had shared the most fantastic oral sex and I had made her orgasm...

I suddenly realised that I had not thought about or fantasised over any other girls or women real or imaginary for two nights. My sexual dreams, hopes and desires were now focused around a single wonderful woman who was making all my dreams come true...my mother!

I was still a twenty-year-old virgin...but Mother had promised me...

*

I awoke from a light sleep perhaps an hour later. It was fully dark now and the bedside clock showed the time as just after midnight. The room was lit only by the light of the full moon outside the window the silver moonlight giving the bedroom an ethereal dreamlike quality. I guess that lying naked beside my mother's equally nude form was something of a dream, a dream come true.

I rolled from my back to lying on my left shoulder to watch my mother lying peacefully beneath the duvet beside me her chestnut hair flowing in a lush waterfall of silkiness across the pillow and over her naked shoulder. One perfect white breast with its large brown aureola and hard little nipple was exposed where the cover was pulled back and I leaned forward to place a gentle kiss on her warm soft flesh.

She moved restlessly at my touch and I could see one eye was just cracked open, watching my face. I felt her hand beneath the cover her fingertips lightly brushing up my thigh until they reached my already hardening cock where she stopped to gently cup and squeeze my balls before her fingers wrapped around my half erect prick, just holding it affectionately as it stiffened without her help.

"I am not asleep, my darling" She mumbled drowsily "What time is it?"

"Just after twelve..." I confirmed and brushed her hair away from her face so that I could see both of her eyes as they came open the moonlight making them glint bright emerald green. I kissed her softly on the lips and she responded instantly her soft mouth opening to admit my probing tongue and our lips wrestling to achieve a vacuum that was almost suffocating in its intensity.

"Good...it is a new day..." She laughed breathlessly.

She wriggled up close to me so that our bodies were touching from our lips to our entwined toes. The feel of her naked skin against mine was the most erotic sensation ever, I slipped my arms around her waist then grasped her perfect round buttocks and pulled her in close to me. My erection still wrapped in her fingers was now stiffly pressed against her belly and I could feel the moist warmth of her pussy against my balls.

"I think this should be the day that my strong, handsome young lover makes love to me!" She said softly and pressed her lips to mine in a soft nibbly kiss.

"Are you sure Mother? You really want to do this? With ME?" I probed.

I wanted it so much myself but I had to be sure that she really was willing... What we were proposing was incest...sons having sex their mothers was morally wrong in most people's perception and it was definitely illegal! If it all got fucked up then I was young enough to run away from it but it would completely destroy my mother's life...yet she was willing to do this for me!

"Oh God, YES Gavin..." She said firmly and clearly. Then suddenly she seemed assailed by a different doubt and concern. "Oh my darling...YOU do want to make love to me too...don't you?" She asked her voice just tinged with a note of sudden panic.

"More than anything in the world! More than anything I have ever wanted in my life!" I told her dramatically.

"But Gavin..." She said slightly nervously. "You must be patient with me, my darling...it is a very long time since a man last made love to me...and I so want it to be perfect for you... I want to be perfect for you if I am to be your first real lover...my perfect beautiful son!"

"How could you ever be anything but perfect Mother?" I half laughed.

"Just remember that I am not one of your young athletic college floozies, or one of your father's sex mad bimbos...I may disappoint you!"

"Mother, you may be a pain in the arse at times," I joked. "But you could NEVER disappoint me...not in anything... and it is YOU that I want, nobody else." Oddly I suddenly realised that those words were true.

She started to laugh quietly.

"After we make love..." She said, "You cannot possibly go on calling me Mother ...it would be ridiculous...wouldn't it now? You will have to call me Pamela, or Pam when we are alone"

"Yeah, I guess so. Er, Pamela."

"After we have made love...I said!" She chuckled. You can see it as a sort of merit badge!"

"So how do I earn it?" I grinned.

"Well, Lesson No. 1 is... Making love is like dancing...the man is supposed to lead...!"

In answer I slid my arms around her neck so that I could pull her face down to mine and our lips came together again in a soft, long, warm kiss our tongues just very lightly skimming around each other's lips, the tips flicking at each other tantalisingly. Just the lightest contact with her mouth seemed to leave me breathless as though every kiss were an oral orgasm, gentle and tentative, as though neither of us believed that we could actually be doing this forbidden thing and needed to prolong and preserve each ecstatic moment.

We had touched and pleasured each other so intimately already but I realised that kissing was the most intimate and committed of all sexual foreplay as the joining of our mouths was leading to a melding of not just the bodies but the souls as well. I never wanted to stop kissing her I felt as though I toppling into the depths of her very being.

1...345678