Breaking the Duck! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother had sold the house when I left college and had bought a beautiful little villa at Sorrento in Italy right on the bay with its own boathouse and jetty and I would be flying out to join her there as soon as my business in England was completed.

I had been accepted for the student exchange programme to the United States and had managed to get to UCLA which was absolutely fabulous and everything that I expected and wanted. After two months Pamela had flown out to join me and we spend a happy and exciting six months sharing an apartment in Los Angeles. After my graduation I was offered and took up a research position at UCLA whilst completing my masters degree and Mother came home to England to sell the house and wind up our business before relocating to Italy.

Pamela and I are very happy together. We have a strange, almost unique relationship, we live together, but not as man and wife, although it amuses my mother to book into hotels as Mr and Mrs Butler, which we are and have the passports to prove it. We have our own bedrooms at the villa and lead our own lives but still enjoy the most fantastic sex together and I still play escort for her when she gets invited out and host when we have guests for dinner. Our 'with benefits' lifestyle suits us and for my part, whilst I have had other women since becoming my mother's lover there is no-one else that I would want to be with long term.

We will probably now stay in Italy as I have been offered a position teaching English Literature with the Naples American High School three days a week which leaves plenty of time for the important things in life, swimming, sailing and sex all of which Pamela and I enjoy enthusiastically.

*

*

See the author's biography for updates and news on forthcoming titles.

*

By the same author and on Literotica

*

The Touch

A Family Christmas

Wives and Lovers

Lucky Jack -- Jack in Clover

Lucky Jack -- Jack the Despicable

Breaking the Duck (1) Justin's Story

Breaking the Duck (2) Peeping Thomasina

Breaking the Duck (3) The Mummy's Boy

1...345678