Breaking Up and Making Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Siobhan had wrong footed Danny; he completely forgot what he had been about to say.

'Well, yes, of course I'd be interested. Business is getting better but anything would help.'

'OK, I thought you might say that so I took the chance to set up a meeting with her on Thursday, if that's OK with you?'

Danny nodded, 'That's fine. Thanks Siobhan, that's great.'

Siobhan frowned, 'There's only one small thing, Danny. Peta is adamant that anyone who does work for the charity is involved in the TG community.'

'Siobhan, that means I can't do it. Why on earth would she give me any work?'

Siobhan smiled, 'That's OK because I told her you are about to come out as TG, and she said fine, but she had to see you dressed to make sure. I said that wouldn't be a problem.'

Danny thought he would faint, 'You said what? Are you mad? I can't do that.'

Siobhan looked calmly back at him. 'Sure you can, Danny. Didn't the other night prove that? You looked so good. You seemed to enjoy it.'

'But, that was a one off, I couldn't possibly carry it off.'

'Danny, think about it, you would get the chance to work with a high profile charity, that has got to be worth it to get you some publicity, surely?'

Danny thought Siobhan had gone mad. How could he possibly do this? There was no way he would do it. Although she had a point, the publicity would be worth its weight in gold.

Siobhan could see him wavering, and she knew she had to keep nudging him towards accepting the notion.

'Danny, let me make you an offer. Let me help you to see what could be done, let me get you dressed and made up and if you still don't think it would work, I'll call it off with Peta. If you think you look OK, we can spend the next two days getting you prepared for the meeting. How does that sound? Surely it's worth a little time to see?'

Danny dropped his head into his hands. It sounded madness, but what if she were right? Would it be worth trying?

Siobhan pressed on, 'What's the worst that could happen if you did this? If Peta doesn't like your work, you've lost nothing, everything goes back to normal. If she does, then you'll have some work and the chance to get yourself some wonderful visibility. By the way, where's Carl?'

'He's on a business trip, won't be back until Friday.'

'OK, then, Julia's on a shoot all this week, I'm only booked for a couple of jobs this week, so it's just us two. That's karma surely, let's have dinner tonight upstairs in my flat and see if it would work.'

Danny was still shaking his head when he heard a voice that sounded like his, say, 'OK.'

Chapter Seven

He must have decided about half a dozen times to call Siobhan to say he wouldn't go through it, only to pull back. He was still dithering at seven o'clock, the time they had agreed to meet. He grabbed a bottle of wine from the rack and walked up the stairs to the girls' flat. Why on earth was he doing this? He needed the work for sure, but deep down he knew something else was driving him on. Ever since he had confessed the Juliet story, he had been thinking more and more about how that made him feel. Somehow by sharing a memory that he had kept buried for years, a desire which had been quietly smouldering in his subconscious had turned into a small flickering flame. The night at the show had fanned the flame into a fire so that that when Siobhan had made her suggestion, his head wanted to say no, but his heart had said yes. Even as he knocked on the door he panicked, and his knees began to wobble.She answered the door and smiled broadly when she saw him.

'Danny, don't look so scared, I'm not going to bite you, come on in.' He thought she looked beautiful in a long skirt and simple peasant blouse with her hair tumbling down over her shoulders. He sighed and forced himself to walk into the flat.

'I've brought this,' he said, waving the bottle around. She kissed him on the cheek and took the bottle.

'Thanks babe, let's go into the kitchen and open it up, you look as if you could do with a drink while I finish the cooking.'

He followed her into the kitchen, a stunning ultra minimalist affair, everything seems to be concealed behind cupboard doors and nothing on the worktops except around the cooker where Siobhan was cooking. Danny looked around, noticing the exquisite little touches that the designer had used.

'It's fabulous,' he said as Siobhan poured him a glass of wine.

'It cost a bloody fortune, but one of Julia's exes is a designer and she did it wholesale.'

They clinked glasses and Danny watched as Siobhan finished cooking what looked like spaghetti vongole.

'Christ, you don't have a shellfish allergy do you? I always forget to ask.'

Danny shook his head, 'No, I love shellfish.'

They ate in the kitchen. Siobhan, sending his nervousness, kept up a stream of chatter and saw that Danny began to relax a little. They finished the food and Siobhan packed everything away into the dishwasher and came to sit opposite Danny.

'OK,' she smiled, 'one last chance for you to run away. No? Good, let's see what we have to work with.'

Danny's heart now started to beat faster and he let out a big breath to try to calm himself down.

'No need to get worried, babe. Nothing bad is going to happen, I promise. I think you're going to enjoy this. Now what I want you to do is to have a shower, shave yourself as closely as possible and wash your hair with the bottle of shampoo I've left in the shower. How much hair do you have on your body?'

'Not much, I think, but does that matter?'

'It might, depends on how much skin we end up showing. There's a pair of panties on the shelf in the shower room. Put those on when you've finished, there's a robe there as well. Come back out and we'll get started.'

Danny was trembling by this time. Siobhan grabbed his hand and led him through the flat to the bathroom and gently pushed him through the door. He leant up against the door and managed to control his breathing enough to look around him. In one corner there was a big glass shower enclosure and a marble counter with two washbasins below a huge mirror all lit by concealed lighting. On the counter lay a razor and shaving cream right next to a pair of white lace panties. Danny let his hand run over the lace and he shivered as he felt the silk beneath his fingertips.

He pulled himself together and took off his shirt, trousers and underpants. He looked at himself in the mirror and turned sideways. He thought, not too bad, I guess. Flat stomach, no love handles at least. He took out the scrunchie holding his hair in its usual ponytail and stepped under the shower. He stood under the shower, the hot water helping him to relax as he washed his hair. He wrapped a small towel around his hair before shaving as closely as he could and using some moisturiser that Siobhan had left.

Danny picked up the pair of panties from the counter, hesitated for a second before putting his feet into them and pulling them up his legs. Think of them as a pair of Speedos, he told himself. As they settled around his cock and balls, he closed his eyes and made a small noise in his throat, so sensual did they make him feel. No way, he thought, did these feel like a pair of Speedos. A robe hung from a hook also of silk and he loved the feeling as it slid over his skin. When he pulled the little belt tight, it fell to the top of his thighs and as he looked at himself in the mirror one last time, he wondered what he had let himself in for.

With his face red and feeling vulnerable, he walked out of the shower room to find Siobhan waiting with a glass of wine in her hand.

She thought he looked sweet in the robe which barely covered anything, his embarrassment obvious. She offered him the glass, 'Here, have this, I think it will help.'

Danny took the glass and had a good sip. 'Thanks, I'm so nervous about this.'

'No need, babe,' she said as she took his hand and led him through to the bedroom. A large dressing table stood along the wall with lighting either side of a large mirror which had been covered with a towel. The table was covered with neatly arranged boxes of cosmetics, brushes, pads, tissues, and makeup. Siobhan stopped me in the middle of the room. 'OK, Danny, time to take off the robe.'

His fingers were shaking as he undid the belt and let the robe slip off his shoulders. Siobhan looked him up and down and smiled, 'Very nice, Danny. I think we have something to work with. You've got lovely legs and you have a nicely toned upper body, your hips are quite wide and your shoulders aren't too big, You'll do, I think.'

'Swimming,' he mumbled, 'that's what does it.'

She laughed, 'I bet you look as good in Speedos as you do in those panties.'

Danny blushed crimson, he had forgotten about the panties.

'Bless you, Danny, there's no need to be shy with me.' Easy for her to say, he thought. 'Well, the good news is that I don't think you have enough hair to worry about tonight, but I would like you to shave your legs before we meet with Peta. It will make you feel more feminine. Let's sort your hair out first.'

She pushed him down onto a chair and pulled off the towel wrapped around his wet hair. She ran her fingers through the hair a few times before saying, 'Hair isn't my speciality so for tonight I'll keep it simple, but for the meeting we'll try something a bit more stylish.'

Danny felt Siobhan too presumptuous in assuming that he would go through with everything, but he felt too nervous to protest. He had already begun to feel a thrill about being in this position and he could feel his cock beginning to stir in its little lace prison. No, he thought, please don't let me down now, but he felt himself getting harder and he tried everything the could think of to calm down, but nothing seemed to work. He could only hope Siobhan wouldn't notice.

Drying Danny's hair, Siobhan knew it wouldn't be perfect, but she thought she could make something decent out of it. Luckily, Danny had kept his hair conditioned, and in good shape for a man. She noticed him squirming in the chair and guessed that he was getting excited. Men, she thought, are merely slaves to their cocks. Wasn't it Socrates who had said that having a penis was like being chained to a madman. The only cock she had any interest in these days was the big black one that Julia strapped on to fuck her with. That cock didn't worry about how big or small it was, didn't start asking if it was better than all the other cocks she'd ever had and stayed hard forever. She had long concluded that men could never free themselves from their egos long enough to love anyone fully.

She loved it when Julia finally penetrated her after a long and erotic session of foreplay; a culmination of their mutual love in place of the act of domination and control it seemed to be for most men. After they both climaxed they would lay and kiss and cuddle, the cock sometimes still inside her, in a way that men could never emulate. She had reciprocated at times, fucking Julia with it, but she didn't get the same enjoyment as Julia seemed to experience. They were happy that way; Julia had always been the dominant personality, seducing Siobhan in the first place and taking the lead in their love making.

Danny's struggle with his particular madman confirmed for her that she had been right about him all along. From the first night when he had confessed about Juliet, she had seen something in his eyes that told her he had buried something deep that was yearning to come out. The show had been pure coincidence, but Siobhan had wondered how far she could push Danny. Now, she thought she might be able to take him all the way, to help him experience what he clearly felt inside. She had also wondered about Carl and Danny, there seemed to be something between them, even if they didn't realise it themselves.

She finished drying and styling his hair. Not a bad job, she thought as she fussed a bit with it. She would love to see it styled properly and thought she could call in a favour or two from one of the hairdressers she knew on the circuit.

'OK, Danny, let's get you made up. I'm going to do something for daytime, as if you are going to meet Peta for your business meeting. I think we want to take attention away from your chin and nose. You have a nice shape to your face, not at all masculine.'

Danny pulled a face.

'Don't pout, it doesn't suit you. I'm going to use concealer for the beard areas, although you don't seem to show too much there, it will help. Some foundation, blusher and maybe highlighter to accentuate your cheekbones, which are lovely by the way. Then, I'm going to bring out those gorgeous eyes of yours with some delicate eyeshadow, nothing too fierce, and then some mascara to highlight your eyes. Then we'll finish off with some lipstick. With your colouring and eye colour, I think you could be more adventurous, but for now let's keep it simple. You liked what I did at the show, didn't you?'

He nodded, his mouth so dry he couldn't answer her.

'OK, we're going to do something similar, but I want you to watch and remember what I'm doing. You'll be doing this yourself soon, so pay attention.'

Danny heard Siobhan saying something, but it didn't make any sense. He had fallen almost in a trance, and her words hit his ears as a jumble of sounds. But he knew he needed to ask her something before they went on. 'Siobhan, why are you doing this?'

She stopped talking and looked down at him. He looked to her like a scared child, his eyes wide, wanting to ask a question but not wanting to hear the answer.

'Danny,' she said gently, 'if you don't want to go through with this, all you have to do is tell me. It would be our secret. Nobody else will ever know.'

'No, I understand that, but why are you doing this?'

She sighed, 'I like you Danny. I think you are one of the nicest people I have met in a long time, and I think I can help you. Not only with your work, but with something I believe you want, or need, to do deep down inside. I want to give you your chance to see what that feels like.' She paused, but as he didn't say anything, she went on. 'Honestly, babe, if you want me to stop, tell me and we'll go no further.'

This is it, thought Danny, all I have to do is stand up, and it's over. But, if I don't, then God knows what will happen.

He paused for a second, a voice in his head screaming at him to leave, before shaking his head, 'No, no, let's go on.'

Siobhan smiled, 'OK, babe, onwards and upwards.' She pulled a plastic smock around him and fastened it the neck. The cold plastic made him shiver as it slid across his skin. She pulled his hair back carefully with a makeup band and sat down opposite him.

She worked carefully, this was makeup 101 for her, but she talked to Danny though the whole process, telling him exactly what she was doing and why. Siobhan reasoned that if he knew what was happening, then he would calm down a little, and she did want him to be able to do this by himself. Nothing she would do tonight would be irreversible, so she wouldn't pluck his eyebrows for now, but if he did go for it, there were some changes she would love to make that he couldn't hide so easily.

She took her time, making sure that Danny understood each step. She could sense him relax at last, his breathing had slowed down, his eyes followed her every move, and he began to ask questions, which had to be a good sign. She smiled to herself as she thought that she had been right all along, there was something inside Danny that she would help to release.

Danny became entranced by what Siobhan was doing to him. She explained everything patiently and carefully and although she said he could do this himself he thought he could never imagine him doing this. He began to ask her questions as she worked and he began to like this feeling of being pampered. Siobhan eventually announced herself happy with the makeup and it was time to move on. She unclipped the cape and asked him to stand up. Siobhan had covered the mirrors in the room so he couldn't see what she had done yet, but his tongue slipped along his lips and he could taste and feel the lip gloss she had used. It felt odd, but not unpleasant. He wondered what it would be like to kiss someone wearing lipstick. God, he thought, where did that come from? He wasn't going to be doing that for sure.

Siobhan had laid out three dresses earlier that she thought might suit him; a two piece suit in coral pink, a dark blue dress with a contrasting loose jacket, and a dark skirt and white blouse combo. As a professional clothes horse, Julia always had clothes from modelling assignments and there were dozens of outfits that she could have chosen. She thought that these would also be closest to fitting Danny. All of them were a little demure, but she thought that would be safer for him to start with.

'OK, Danny, firstly, let's get you into some stockings. I guess you know how to put these on from your Juliet days.' she said.

He nodded, struck dumb by the thought of what was to come. Siobhan handed him a packet saying, 'These are holdups, I hate tights personally, these are much more exciting, don't you think?'

Danny swallowed, recalling how much he loved to see Jess in stockings, but she used to wear a suspender belt as well. He sat on the edge of the chair and took each stocking as Siobhan handed the to him. He remembered he had to roll them into a doughnut shape and then pull them up his leg. The feeling of the nylon sliding up his leg nearly undid him, but he managed to get both on without disgracing himself. Siobhan watched him, smiling as she realised how he felt. The more it excited him, she thought, the more he would go on. She had him stand up and the stockings, as they always did, enhanced his legs and made them look longer.

'Now for your bra,' she announced, having concealed it behind her back for a moment.

'Oh,' he stuttered, 'Do we have to, I mean, can't we do without?'

Siobhan fixed him with her eyes. She had known he was quite submissive, he would hardly have gone this far if he wasn't. 'Yes, Danny, I want you to wear it. It will help you to feel like a woman, and if you feel feminine, then it will be easier to act like it.'

Danny took the offered wispy piece of material, which matched the panties. By the way he looked at it he obviously didn't know how to put it on.

'Put in back to front and then swivel it round and put you arms through the straps.' Siobhan told him.

With trembling fingers, Danny managed to put it on and get it the right way round. He felt the bra tighten across his chest and the straps across his shoulders. He shivered, but he thought it felt so erotic.

'But I have nothing to put in it.' he whimpered.

'Look use these for now, I'll sort something else out for when we see Peta.' She handed him some tissues, and they managed to fill the bra out, although it looked odd. A surge of emotions flooded through Danny as he stood there in the lingerie and stockings. It felt so exciting to be dressed like this and he felt his movements change somehow, more fluid, softer, gentler, less masculine, more feminine. His eyes sparkled as he turned to Siobhan.

'I feel so different, it's incredible.'

She smiled, 'Welcome to femininity, Danny. Be careful it's addictive.'

She picked up the three outfits and held them up against Danny. She finally chose the dress, it would suit his colour best she thought. She unzipped the back and bunched it up in her hands and slipped it over Danny's head. It slid down over his shoulders and he wiggled as it fell done to his knees. She quickly zipped it up and although it hung a little loose and tad too long, she could get it tailored for him the next day. She knew this would be the one for him to wear to the interview.

1...34567...10