Breaking Up and Making Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had him turn round and made a few adjustments to the dress and his hair before standing back and looking him up and down.

'I do declare that my new girlfriend is ready to see herself.'

Danny felt himself blush at the words, but he felt a delicious tingle at the same time. He surprised himself to be so excited and impatient to see what he looked like. Siobhan led him across to the full-length mirror and paused before she took away the sheet hanging over it.

'OK, Danny my girl, remember our agreement, if this looks good, you will go to the interview, right?'

Danny couldn't quite remember making that firm an agreement, but he had become too excited and nervous he would agree to anything.

'Sure, I mean, yes.' he blurted out.

'Shoes,' shouted Siobhan making Danny jump. 'I forgot shoes.' She opened a cupboard door to reveal racks of shoes floor to ceiling. She grabbed a pair and asked Danny to sit down. 'I'm guessing you're not too different from Julia, she has large feet, but don't tell her I said so.' She had picked out a pair of black ankle boots with a solid heel which should be easier for him to begin with. She took his foot and slid it into the boot. It seemed to fit, so she slipped the other one on as well.

'Let's see if you can stand up, be careful it might feel awkward to start with.' She held his hand as he stood up, and then almost fell over as she let go of his hand.

'God, it's like learning to ride a bike all over again.'

'But these will make you feel much nicer than a bike, believe me.'

Still wobbling she led him to the mirror and this time she asked him to close his eyes. A few seconds later she said, 'You can open them now.'

He hesitated, fearful of what he might see. He opened one eye a fraction and then both snapped open as he saw his reflection. He stood there unable to speak at first, his eyes darting from one point to another. It had to be him as the figure moved when he did, but he looked like someone else entirely. Reflected in the mirror appeared to be a woman in a dress and makeup, her hair in an unmistakably feminine style, her legs encased in shimmering nylon and a pair of dainty boots on her feet. His hand darted to his face as he saw how his eyes stood out in a way he could never have imagined.

'Oh my God, Siobhan, how did you do this, I can't believe it.'

'I only enhanced what's there, Danny, this is you, absolutely all you.' He turned to look at her, his eyes glistening, almost on the brink of tears.

'Do you like it?' she said.

'Oh yes, I do, but it's still hard to believe.'

He turned from side to side, entranced by what he saw. Siobhan smiled as she watched, she pictured a butterfly emerging from its chrysalis, unfolding it's multi coloured wings and turning into a beautiful new creature.

'So, Danny. Will you be going to the interview?'

Danny looked at her with wide eyes, still in shock from what he had seen. 'Do you honestly think I can?'

Siobhan came and stood beside Danny, put her arms around him and said, 'On my life, Danny, sure you can.'

Danny's mind reeled, never in his wildest dreams would he have thought he would look, or feel like this. That flame which had been lit inside him had become a bonfire, overwhelming him with the emotions it was creating.

He turned to Siobhan, his eyes shining, 'Yes, I will, if you'll help me.'

'Of course, I will, Danny. Let's call that enough for today, shall we? The last thing we need to do is teach you how to clean off your make up. It's fun to put it on and wear it, but it's even more important to take it off properly and to moisturise your skin.'

Siobhan patiently took Danny through how to cleanse his make up fully and to apply moisturiser. She packed him off to his apartment with instructions to have a proper bath and shave closely, not just his face this time but his legs and chest as well, ready for the next morning.

Danny was still in a daze as he went back to his apartment and fell into his bed. He lay awake for while, thinking of what he had felt as Siobhan had dressed him and his fingers inevitably fund their way to his cock which stiffened as soon as he touched it. A few seconds later his climax burst from him in a way that he had not experienced for a very long time.

Chapter Eight

The next morning Danny walked up to Siobhan's apartment, his heart pounding not with trepidation this time, but with anticipation. Siobhan opened the door and ushered him inside. She stroked his face with her fingers. 'Mmm, feels smooth, did you do the rest as well?'

He nodded, 'Yes, but here wasn't much there to be honest.'

'Trust me Danny, you'll feel the difference shortly. I want you to put on what i've laid out for you and I'll see you back out here when you're done.'

He went into the dressing room and found a new set of underwear, fresh stockings and a new dress this time on canary yellow. His fingers began to tremble as he pulled the panties up over his legs and he closed his eyes when they reached the top and cradled his cock and balls. He pulled the stockings from their packet, this time they were white and he quickly rolled one and began to slide it up his leg. The sensation as it slid across his newly shaved skin was almost more than he could bear. He moaned out loud as he pulled the second one on and had to steady himself as his legs turned to jelly.

He gathered himself together and managed to fit the bra, and after adjusting it he also managed to slip the dress over his head with only a little difficulty. He realised he didn't have any tissues to stuff the bra and was about to come out of the dressing room when he heard the bell ring.

'Shit,' he thought, 'Don't tell me she's got visitors. They can't see me like this.'

He heard the door close and then Siobhan called out, 'Are you ready yet?'

He squeezed open the door and whispered, 'Is there anyone there?'

'No, you fool, it was a delivery.'

'Oh, OK, I'm coming out.'

You sure are, thought Siobhan.

He emerged from the room, looking shy, but Siobhan thought he looked sweet in the brightly coloured dress.

'I have a surprise for you, Danny. Close your eyes and hold out your hands.'

He did as she asked and he felt something heavy and wobbly drop into his hands.

'Open your eyes now.'

He looked down to see he was holding see flesh coloured objects. He looked quizzically at Siobhan.

'Look, you couldn't be wearing a bra stuffed with tissues all the time could you? They're breast forms, good ones too. I had them overnight delivery.'

He suddenly felt a little afraid, this sounded a lot more serious. 'Don't look so scared, Danny. They are fixed with some adhesive which holds them in place but they come off quite easily. You'll love them.'

He wasn't convinced, but he had trusted Siobhan this far, so he said, 'OK. But can I try them without the glue first?'

She grinned, 'OK, scaredy cat.'

He took the dress off, and Siobhan slipped them into the bra cups and he immediately felt the extra weight tug on the straps and he had to lean slightly backwards to compensate.

'Wow, they're heavy.' he said.

'Not everything about being a woman is grand, Danny.'

She helped him put the dress back on and smoothed down everything. He looked down to see two mounds protruding from his chest. He couldn't help but put his hands up to them and jiggle them around. Siobhan snorted, 'It's better when someone else does that, you know.'

Danny went bright pink and thought, well no-one is ever going to touch these. Siobhan guessed what he was thinking and smiled to herself.

Siobhan said, 'I have a job today. It won't take long, it's a film star, she always asks for me when she's in town for interviews. It's good money, but she fancies me, so I have to flirt with her. I think she would run miles if I went any further, but I get a better tip if I let her stroke my leg a bit. I'm going to do your make up, and I'll video as I do it. Whilst I'm gone I want you to clean it off, watch the video and try it. Don't worry if it goes wrong, clean it off and do it again. I've put a pair of shoes out with a higher heel, I want you to practise in those as well. I think you'll cope after how well you did yesterday.'

Siobhan set up a small camera so that she could film the makeup for Danny as well and record what she was saying. Danny was now enjoying the whole makeup ritual and especially how it made him look and feel when it was finished. He didn't think he would get tired of seeing the transformation into his new persona. The feeling of lipstick on his lips, the sight of his eyes coloured and with mascara on his eyelids, it all entranced him. He wasn't exactly sure why Siobhan insisted he learnt to do it himself, but he was so in love with what he did, he went along with it. She finished, showed Danny how to view the film and gave him his new shoes before she left, promising to be back in a couple of hours. Danny decided to try the shoes first before redoing his makeup. The shoes fitted well enough, but they were higher than the ones he had worn yesterday, so he had to hold onto the wall to steady himself as he tried to stand up. Shit, he thought, I'm going to break my ankles on these. How the hell do women walk in these. They obviously did, he reasoned, so if they can, he could.

He found with the extra height on the heels and the weight of his new breasts, he had to adjust his posture. The breasts pulled him forwards a little, and the heels made him stand up straighter and forced him to walk on his toes more. Gradually he gained confidence, and by taking shorter steps and putting one foot in front of another he was able to walk a few steps without feeling like Bambi on ice. About an hour later he thought that's enough, I'll try that again later. What he had loved was the feeling of his stockinged legs rubbing against each other as he walked. He thought he would set up the camera and have a go at his makeup.

He managed one go at it and it was a disaster, nothing was straight and everything looked as if it had been put on with a trowel. Patiently, he cleaned it off and tried again. Better this time, not great but a big improvement. He sighed and did it all over again, pausing the film at different spots to catch up on what Siobhan was saying. By the end of the third go, he was tired but much happier with the result. He glanced at the clock and was surprised to see it was nearly three hours since Siobhan had left. He thought he would practice in the heels once more and this time, he was walking a lot more confidently. He tried a few turns which went well enough, so he was feeling pretty pleased with himself.

The bell went and Danny thought, that's strange, Siobhan must have forgotten her key. He thought he would surprise her with his skill in the heels so he walked over to the door and opened it to find a young man standing there.

'Hello, Miss, I've come to service your boiler.' he waved an ID card under Danny's nose.

Not for the first time in the last few days, Danny thought he would faint.

'Er, OK.'

'Don't worry Miss, I know where it is. I've done this one before. Make us a cup of tea will you love? I'm parched. Haven't had a cup for hours.'

He moved past her into the flat and all Danny could do was close the door and totter off after him.

'Where's the redhead girl lives here? Irish name, can't remember it myself. You a friend?'

Danny nodded and started opening cupboards at random to find a kettle and mugs.

"I'm Sam, by the way, pleased to meet you. You're...'

'Oh, Danny,' Danny tried to soften his voice as much as he could, but he thought it sounded odd.

'Kettles over there in that cupboard, Danny, told you i've been here before. Have you got a cold? You sound a bit throaty.'

He must think my voice sounds like I'm ill, thought Danny.

'Er, yeah, bad cold, just getting over it.' Danny faked a cough.

'Two sugars please Danny, and milk.'

Dann had finally found the mugs and the sugar and plugged the kettle in. He needed a stronger drink than tea but that would have to do for now. Sam was laying out sheets to protect the work tops and wouldn't stop talking, but most importantly, he didn't seem to notice anything strange about Danny.

'What do you do Danny?' Sam now had the boiler panel off and was digging around inside.

'Graphic designer, books and magazines.' Danny was getting a bit more confident now as Sam had not yet screamed that he was a bloke dressed in women's' clothes.

'Nice, anything I might have seen?' Sam took the tea from Danny and stirred the sugar into it.

'Woman's stuff mostly, so probably not.'

'My girl reads all that stuff, Vogue is it?'

'Yes that's right.'

Suddenly Sam seemed to be looking at him more closely than when he first came in and Danny's heart sank, thinking he had been made.

'Look Miss, I hope you don't mind me saying something personal. ' Oh God here it comes, thought Danny. Please, please don't make too much of a fuss.

Sam went on without waiting for an answer. 'You have the most beautiful eyes I have seen in a long time. You should be a model, I say, just like that other girl here, Jools, I think it is.'

'Well said, I agree.' Siobhan's voice made them both jump. 'You left the door on the latch, happens sometimes if you don't close it properly. Sorry for being late, I had to do some extras for the client.' She saw the look on Danny's face, 'No, not like that you dirty minded minx.' She turned to Sam who appeared to be finishing and packing his gear up.

'Has Danny been looking after you alright?'

'Yeah no problem Miss, but she should take care of that cold she's got.'

Siobhan looked puzzled and glanced at Danny who coughed theatrically. She laughed realising what had happened. 'Oh yes, I'll make sure she rubs something on her chest.'

Danny glared at her but Sam laughed. 'Good one, Miss.' He was still laughing as he went out the door.

Danny collapsed onto a chair and Siobhan was trying and failing to stop laughing. 'I'm so sorry, Danny, didn't you get my texts?'

Danny slapped his forehead. 'Damn, I must have left my phone downstairs this morning.'

'That's your first official blonde moment.'

Danny laughed, 'Honestly, I thought I would wet myself when I opened the door thinking it was you, and laughing boy stood there. God, I need a drink, and not more tea.'

Siobhan opened a bottle of wine and poured them a glass each. 'Well I have to say, you did pretty well for your first unscheduled public performance. Sam seemed very struck with you.'

'Probably left his glasses in the van,' giggled Danny.

They touched glasses and Siobhan looked at Danny closely, 'I thought I asked you to redo your makeup?'

'I did, this is the third attempt.'

Siobhan raised an eyebrow, 'You're not telling your Aunty Siobhan any little white lies are you?'

'No, honestly, you can check the waste bin for the cleaning pads, I must have used a year's supply.'

'I'm impressed my padawan. You have learnt well.'

Danny giggled, 'All thanks to my Jedi Master.'

'And don't you forget it. Now how about the walking?'

Danny stood up and walked up and down a few times. 'Good, good, Danny, we'll tackle stairs tomorrow.'

'Why were you late back?'

Siobhan sighed, 'Sorry about that. First of all she was late. Something, or someone had put the moody cow in a foul temper. She was shouting at everyone, me included. I don't mind, comes with the territory. She tried it on with me as usual. "Come closer, what lovely legs you have, can i just touch them? Oh your hair is so nice, it would look lovely on my pillow." And on, and on. She grabbed my bum this time as well, which I wasn't keen on. She then said she didn't like what I had done and made me redo it. She made me wait around until she had finished the interviews and then stormed back in because someone had asked her if roles were getting more difficult to get at her age. She knew she'd pissed me off, so she gave me an extra big tip, or at least made her poor bloody P.A. give it to me. She insisted on giving me a goodbye kiss on the lips as I left. Still, it pays the rent.'

Danny was laughing hard by the time she finished.

'OK, OK, it is kind of funny. But now I get my own back, I'm going to do your eyebrows.'

Danny stopped laughing. 'Do you have to? It sounds painful.'

'Danny, Cara Delevigne can get away with it, but you can't. I will thin them out a little and maybe give them some shape. It won't be radical. I promise.'

Danny was right, it was painful, but only for a few seconds each time. When Siobhan let him see, he liked what she had done. They were thinner than before, and a gentle shape to them made all the difference.

'See, you should trust me. Now for something nice, I'm going to do your nails. This is one thing that will make you feel so much better. Nails are important, if they're done well, they tell everyone a lot about you, and the colour you choose gives its own signals as well. I'm going to complement the colour of the lipstick I want you to wear, there's a MAC lip colour which will be perfect for you. So, I think we'll stick with MAC, how about this? Impassioned.'

Siobhan showed Danny the colour and he nodded, he would have done anything she suggested right now, he was so completely under her spell. He was entranced as she cleaned up his nails, they weren't long but just tidying them up made them look better. It was when Siobhan started to brush on the colour that Danny began to feel a tingle of pleasure in what she was doing. To see his nails transformed by the colour was almost magical to him.

He didn't comprehend what was happening to him, but he felt so different now. He was being swept away by emotions and feelings that were now bursting to the surface from where they had lain sleeping until Siobhan had woken them. He stared at his nails, the most visible element of his transition that he could see, and he knew he wanted this to go on and on. He wondered how he would feel about having to go back to being Danny again after this was over, but that was for another day. Tonight, he reveled in what was happening to him.

As his nails dried, Siobhan suggested they order a takeaway for tonight. Danny readily agreed, he hadn't eaten since breakfast and that was just toast. The agreed on Chinese, so Siobhan rang the order and she opened another bottle of wine. She made Danny open the door when the delivery arrived, and to his great surprise he got a lovely smile from the delivery boy.

'I'll have to keep an eye on you, my girl, the boys like you.'

Danny laughed, but he felt a tremor run through him at Siobhan's words. They had a lovely girly evening as Siobhan called it, and danny felt himself slipping further and further into this new persona. It was becoming harder and harder for him to think about being Danny. Whoever this new person was, he knew he liked it more with every passing second. The evening had to come to an end and as Danny cleaned off his makeup, he knew he couldn't wait for the next day to come.

Chapter Nine

Wednesday passed in a blur for Danny. Siobhan made him put on his makeup without the film to help him. He did it once and then she made him do it again before she accepted he could do the basics without making a mess of it. Secretly he had impressed her, he wanted to get it right, and she thought his design sense gave him an interest in getting it right.

The rest of the day involved more and more practise; walking, sitting, and how women behave and act differently from men. Siobhan had never thought too hard about what she did naturally, so it came as a challenge when she had to teach Danny. He learnt quickly, but it would take more than a couple of days to train out his male habits. At the end of the day, he could at least walk in the heels, sit properly, and move and behave more like a woman. She thought he might be able to carry it off if he didn't panic too much, and she would be with him. Wednesday evening arrived and as they shared a glass of wine, Siobhan said, 'Right, it's graduation time for you. We're going out tonight for dinner.'

1...45678...10