All Comments on 'Breast Milking Machine'

by SPARTAN047

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 6 years agoAuthor
To: readers

Please donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/spartan047

Also, please keep rating, commenting and requesting. These stories are sometimes tailored to the very person who asked for them, so others may not like the content. I wouldn't mind rewriting it for a wider audience though, you can just ask.

I read and reply to every comment on my stories, as well as feedback. I appreciate each and every one of you who make an effort to read excess smut and repetitive descriptions. :D But I hope you enjoy the different fetishes I try to work into my tales.

Thanks again and happy reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please make this story

succubus seduce young male and his sister in school

please make this story alive

and it will be greater if its happen slowly or like succubus candy

your story are the best realy

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 6 years agoAuthor
To: anonymous requester

Your story is added to my roster, I'll see what I can do. I have other ones pending and so on, but the ones on my list are done later if not sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyable story. Would love to see it continued. Did the other men wake up somewhere else or did she drain their souls? Lol

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 2 years agoAuthor

Hello there Anon!

I haven't thought of a continuation to this story but it's an idea. I haven't written much for years and I'm only just starting to get back into it, let's see.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Badly needs some fucking. Kind of over did it on the tit jobs.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047about 1 year agoAuthor

That WAS the request in the story and the title. I can't make stories in expectation of other readers when it's a request.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPARTAN047@SPARTAN047
Hate women, not interested in them. Met some sweet men, but I'm trans-only now. Cheers, and good reading. Happy writing as well if you're a writer. UPDATE on 15 Aug 2023, Tue 00:36:52 I no longer read or know much about MGE anymore since maybe 2017 or so, I'm trans and a fe...