Breast Milking Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So much for men not having multiple orgasms,' she said, her eyes flashing. 'Who's next?'

She didn't wait for an answer before walking towards a young man with red hair, who looked extremely boyish. His body was skinny and wiry, not very well developed. She reached out and grabbed his dick, watching it instantly harden in her hands. She started to stroke him, looking around to see the reactions from other men. Some remained limp in fear, others were struggling to reach out and jerk themselves off. She waved an imperious finger at them.

'Ah-ah,' she said. 'No draining those huge, swollen balls of yours yourselves. I'll be the one to get all you have.'

********************

It went on for what seemed like hours. Joe had to stand around and watch as she pleasured all the other guys before him. Each time they came on her, her tits swelled a little bigger, until she looked like an extremely Rubenesque woman, a slim waist with a huge apple bottom and swollen tits. He wondered what it would be like to suck on them just once, then scolded himself for giving in to a demon from hell. He thought he saw her turn around and stick out her ass to one of the guys after raising the scaffold enough to reach her butt. She opened her own ass cheeks, showing him a clean, pink rosebud which you could eat off. Bending over in front of him and teasing him to a huge erection, she reached behind to take his cock and place it between her ass cheeks. She spat into her hand, rubbed it on his cock and between her buttocks, then started using her ass to pump him up and down. She placed her hands on the floor and enjoyed his moans as he pushed his cock against her butt crack, trying to fuck it like he would be entering her ass later on. After a while, she spun around and caught his load on her tits as he came, firing several spurts on her. Her tits swelled again, but she didn't seem satisfied with her G-cups. She turned around again and bent over to show him her pink asshole, then placed his cock into her cleft and forced him to fuck it for several minutes. She let him go when he'd cum on her tits seven times and dropped exhausted in the corner.

And finally, it was Joe's turn. He quivered with fear as she walked over to him, her body swaying along with those big breasts and soft curves. He noticed hints of lean muscle on her arms and stomach. It would be quite pointless fighting her. She leaned down and grabbed his pants firmly with both hands. One quick yank and they flew over her head. She even grabbed his shirt and ripped it apart, something she hadn't done with the other men. She grinned widely at him, a few drops of cum on her face. Wiping them clean with a finger, she popped it into her mouth and sucked it clean.

'So cute,' she whispered, grabbing Joe by the shoulders. He looked at her, dreading what would happen. 'I'm done with the others, but they weren't that interesting. Maybe you'll disprove the whole lot of them.'

Joe gulped. 'You — you killed them, didn't you?'

She gave him a confused look, then threw back her head and laughed uproariously. Joe flinched at the sound. She paused, looked at him, and laughed some more.

'No, silly boy,' she said, pulling the lever beside him and raising the platform to tit level. 'But you'll know what I did to them soon enough.'

Joe swallowed hard as she took her full, heavy breasts and pressed them around his traitorously hardening cock. He shook his head and tried to beg her not to kill him, but his words were lost when she leaned forward and pulled herself up on the scaffold to kiss him. Her tongue invaded his mouth, exploring his tonsils, tongue, and gently running across his teeth. She withdrew from him and leaned down to explore his balls with her tongue. As she did, he felt them swelling up with more cum than he could produce in a year. He leaned back and moaned loudly, jerking his hips up while she sucked him off. He felt several electric pulses going off in his brain as her mouth and tongue roved over every part of his privates. Even her hands worked on them, pumping them up and down lovingly. She used her fingers in his ass like she did for the first guy, but she was very gentle and tender as three of her fingers explored his hole. She stuffed them deep inside him, but only after making sure he was properly lubed up by her spit and not wincing or showing other signs of discomfort.

Joe felt exhilarated, as if his body was free from any tension at all. Being in her hands felt like being in his mother's, just with sex added. She would occasionally bring the platform down and let him nurse from her breasts. She wasn't producing fluids, of course, but she would reach down and rub her own pussy to allow her hands to get soaked in her juices. She applied them all over her breasts and nipples to let him suck them off. He looked so cute suckling from her like a starving baby, which he probably was. She knew then that she had found the man or little boy she would want to keep for a long time. Joe was the one she would keep for an eternity of sex and prostate massages.

Joe felt as if she was the kind of sex partner he had never experienced, but would love to for eternity. If he lived that long. He looked up at her, his eyes softened and shining with both lust and love. The succubus's eyes met his, a gentle smile on her face.

'I should've started with you first,' she said, her hand stroking his cheek. 'It would've saved me a lot of time and cocksucking.

'Don't worry about it,' said Joe, kissing her on the mouth. 'I guess you were right when you were saying you wouldn't kill me. What's your name?'

The succubus told him. 'And yours?'

'Joe,' he said. 'Joe Anonymous.' The succubus's lips brushed against his with a tender kiss, one that made his heart flutter and cock spurt out a little gob of semen to hit her on the thigh. She used a finger to lick it up, sucking on her finger. She reached behind and slapped his ass. He gasped.

'You bad boy,' she said teasingly. 'You came without permission. But since I like you so much, it's only fair you get a little reward for showing me how much I excite you.'

She turned around to show him her full, plump buttocks. Joe gasped in arousal and his cock reached fever level pitches. He felt his shaft graze her ass crack as she slipped it between her cheeks. She turned around and smiled at him, reaching back to slap her own ass.

'Looks good?' she asked.

Joe nodded dumbly. She chuckled and started to move her hips up and down, letting him fuck those beautiful butt cheeks.

'That's it, pretty boy,' she said. 'Fuck my ass cheeks so you can get to fuck my asshole later. Pump those hips and work them well. Don't hold back and just cum whenever you want.'

Joe shook his hips as if he was in an earthquake as he tried to push his cock into her asshole, though her ring was too tight to let him enter. It was as if she knew and was teasing him deliberately, but he was determined to cum all over that beautiful ass. He worked his hips and cock between her cheeks, the long shaft sliding across her smooth butt crack.

It didn't take him very long to succumb to the charms of her ass, as it seemed to have the same effect as her tits did on the other guys. He moaned loudly as he erupted all over her, coating her back, ass cheeks, crack, and her thighs with his cum. There were several spurts, probably around eight or nine of them which covered her entire ass and made it whiter than a cloud.

The succubus turned around as he almost dropped from exhaustion and brought her lips to his cock. She started sucking on it, playing with his length in his mouth and teasing the tip. She kept her mouth open and moved her head back and forth so his length was engulfed in her mouth, but without touching it. She laughed when he moaned at her teasing and struggled to thrust himself into her, only meeting the warm air inside her mouth instead of her tongue and throat. She licked over his balls again like she had with the other men, making them swell up once more with thick, creamy cum. After a few more sucks and slurping on his tool, she withdrew once more with a pop. She grabbed hold of his cock and placed it between her tits again, starting to pump them up and down. Joe shook his head pleadingly, but she ignored it completely, ensuring his cock was trapped between those enormous globes of hers.

'These puppies are going to milk you dry, and there's nothing you can do about it, darling,' she said. She kept up a steady rhythm on his dick, using her tongue to lap at his balls or lick up precum from his tip. 'Now come on, baby, don't resist. You know you want to fuck my tits, so go ahead and do it or it'll just become more painful without my spit. Thrust yourself into Mommy's tits and cum all over them like the obedient boy I know you want to be.'

Her teasing and calling herself 'Mommy' might have stoked Joe's fire, though there was no real way to know. He gasped and started to move his hips harder and faster, looking as if he was struggling to bang a hole in her tits. He exploded again, spurting so many ropes of cum on her tits that it looked as if someone had done a very bad paint or tanning job on them. It still didn't end there, however.

She rubbed his sperm into her breasts, watching them swell to another cup size, and then placed them around his cock again. Instantly, his cock turned into a steel rod of destruction (of pussies, if she would've let him use it there), and his balls churned once more. She licked on his balls and snaked her tongue forwards. Finding his asshole, she shoved her tongue up it and made him cry out. He came again, blowing hot wads of his freshly generated sperm all over her soft, round tits. As they swelled again to a fraction of a cup size, her tongue was already working on his balls once more, making them swell up with cum generated from her magic. The rest of his body felt drained and tired, but not his dick. She would probably make him go on all night like this. Sure enough, he felt his hard cock being enveloped and pumped by her soft breasts again.

'Please, no,' he begged. 'That's enough, I need rest!'

'I like you too much to let you rest,' that devious grin of hers showed itself again.

'I wish you hadn't liked me that much then,' he said, his swollen cock poking up against her cleavage and neck.

The succubus chuckled disbelievingly. 'If I didn't like you, hun, I would've made your balls swell up with your own energy until you passed out like a kid. This cum is from my own magic, along with your erection. Now stand still and look pretty while I milk you dry and you can go to sleep between these big, soft pillows.' She kissed the tip of his cock. 'Forever. I've decided I want to keep you. You're mine.'

While Joe didn't mind being owned in some ways, sexually or otherwise, being literally milked dry by a nonhuman sex demon wasn't top of his list. It just could be worse, though, he thought as he felt his eyes closing and another huge load bursting out of his throbbing cock onto her continuously swelling tits.

((Alternate ending after assjob))

The succubus stood up, stroking Joe's cock firmly, but it was starting to grow limp after such a strong cumshot all over her back and ass. She took it in her palm and rubbed the other one around his tip with no reaction.

'Not excited yet, lover?' she said, her hands keeping up their motions on his member.

Joe shook his head. 'N-no, you just made me blow such a big one. I don't think I can go on.'

Her pointed teeth glinted in the dim light as she smiled. 'You wish.'

Her tongue whipped out again, wrapping around his cock and sealing it between that soft, pink length. She used the tip to play around his balls while running her hands up and down his sides. Licking all over his shaft and tip, she covered it generously in her spit again. Soon, he stood proud and erect once more. Her mouth descended slowly around his dick, teasing him with the warm air of her mouth. His thrusting didn't help him get relief, but she found it greatly amusing.

'Look at you, so horny and backed up already, desperate for release,' she giggled, taking her mouth off him. She placed her hands around his dick and started to move them in opposite directions — one hand going up, the other down. 'Do you need to cum?'

Joe's balls were full to bursting with her spit-enhanced cum. He nodded desperately, his face a mask of pleading. His cock was hard enough to make dents in the furniture of her dungeon.

'Well, I think you might want to beg for it, little one,' she said, reaching behind Joe and grabbing his right buttock. She spanked him, leaving the impression of a handprint on his ass. 'I know how desperate you are for it with this.' She opened her mouth and pointed inside it, letting him see some spit which was pooling inside. She closed her mouth and swished it around, then opened up again to show him her wet tongue. She licked the inner sides of her teeth where the saliva had collected, then stuck out her tongue and showed him how slick it was. Strands of spit connected her tongue to her lower jaw. She licked around them and broke the strands. Leaning over to his cock, she opened her mouth and let spit drip on his meat. She used her hands to jerk him off quickly to let the saliva spread before it fell to the floor. She spat the rest on the base of his cock and spread it all over his balls as it flowed down. His cock responded instantly, twitching as if it was alive. His balls were slightly bigger than before and extremely full and firm, bursting with hot spunk. If they had been any bigger, they would've looked like her tits when she was lactating.

Joe whimpered as he felt the pressure in his crotch building. He couldn't take much more of her teasing. She was dipping her fingers into her mouth and sucking on them the way he wished she was sucking him off. Her eyes were gazing into his with the naughty look of someone who knew just how desperate he was, and would make him earn his release well. He watched as she licked her lips slowly, just how she had licked around his shaft to get him hard only minutes ago. He moaned and bucked his pelvis towards hers in desperation. He saw her laughing, enjoying his desperation in times of need.

'You haven't begged yet,' she said in a sing-song voice, reaching behind him to rub the small of his back gently. 'Ask me nicely and I'll grant your release, little one. My, you looked so small in front of me when I stood up to kiss you.'

Joe couldn't take the explosive force in his penis anymore. He thrust his hips forwards a couple of times and moaned. She squeezed his left buttock with one hand, sending a jolt of pleasure through him. She grabbed the other one with her free hand and started to massage him with both hands. It was maddening, having an erogenous zone of his pleasured but not being able to cum. He let out a grunt and a gasp, looking down at her. 'Please, don't make me —'

Her wet fingers separated his buttocks again and he felt two of them force their way inside his asshole. He cried out, thrusting his hips forwards again while trying to reach her mouth. She shook her head slowly. 'You beg, and I grant release. That's how I want you. Horny, begging, and compliant. I'm not going to hurt or humiliate you or anything. I'm just interested in knowing how lusty you are for me. Come to Momma and beg!'

Joe grunted with effort as he pushed his hips towards her. It didn't help him as her mouth and tits were just out of reach. He shivered slowly and tried to reach out for her head, but his muscles were locked in place again. He couldn't move, just look at her helplessly and plead with his eyes for her to stop teasing him.

'Beg, sonny,' she whispered, her eyes glowing purple. 'I won't let you cum until you do, you horny cum shooter. 'Ask me to let you burst.'

Joe felt his mind relaxing as another inexplicable bout of magic worked it's way across his body. A glow of purple settled over his head, taking every thought out of it apart from cumming all over her perfect tits. It travelled down to his penis, making it bob around and causing his hips to move all by themselves. He was fucking the air without any relief at all. When he looked into her eyes, he felt even more fatigued, apart from the strong desire to shoot his load. He opened his mouth without realising it. 'Please let me cum, I can't wait to coat your huge boobies with my load. You've teased me so much I just have to let it go once. I want you to wrap your breasts around my rod and tease me with them until I have no choice but to explode all over your skin. You feel so soft and good, I can't take anymore.'

'Not good enough,' she growled, pumping his cock with her tits faster. 'Call me Mommy and beg again. Don't ask why, I just enjoy little boys telling me that. It shows how much they appreciate me controlling them and their cocks. I always grant release, but not until you tell me who owns that cock.'

Joe caved in instantly from his intense horniness. 'Please let me release on your sweet tits, Mommy.' The succubus's snort of laughter echoed through the dungeon. 'My cock is now yours to control and touch, even if it's attached to me. I want your hands and mouth to make me release my seed anytime you wish. Please make me explode.'

'Such a sweet boy,' she said, standing up momentarily and bending his head forwards to kiss his forehead. She pushed him up by the chest and went back down to mashing her soft puppies over his needy cock. They were now big enough to envelop him completely, only letting the tip peek out. She stretched out her tongue and licked the tip as it peeked out from her cleavage. In just a few seconds more of her titjob, he didn't have any choice but to cum all over her again. Her tits were coated in twice as much cream as the previous time. She didn't stop pumping him until he was dry, using her fingers and palms to rub it into herself. Her boobs expanded even further, visibly swelling under his lustful gaze. He tried to move and reach them, but he was still bound.

The succubus moved her breasts away from his cock, watching as he struggled to move so he could fuck them again. She placed her palms under her nipples, lifting her right breast first, then the left, alternating between them so they bounced in front of his eyes.

'You want more of this, don't you?' she asked, licking her lips.

Joe nodded desperately. He was drained of cum and most of his energy, but he still felt hornier than a rabbit. He whimpered and begged her to let him fuck her tits again with his eyes.

'Oh, my poor baby,' she teased, leaning down to grab his cock with two fingers and hold it up. 'You're all drained out, aren't you? I'll fix that in a moment. Put your cock in my hands and let me take care of everything.' She laughed as he struggled to push himself forwards to place his penis into her soft palms. 'Oh, looks like you forgot you can't move. You'll just need to wait a little.'

She opened her mouth and showed him the inside, bringing it very close to his cock. She breathed on it, making it semi-hard with lust and life. Chuckling at his reaction, she blew on his penis gently, making it twitch even more like it was live with electricity. Saliva started pooling in her mouth again, making a wet waterfall of liquid in her lower jaw. She waited for a few minutes and let some of it accumulate, watching in enjoyment as his face tensed. His breathing was extremely irregular as he tried to fuck her mouth without success.

'You're throbbing so hard I feel sorry for you,' she whispered. 'Here, a little waterfall from Momma should make this ache go away.'

She leaned forwards and closed her mouth, allowing spit to dribble from between her lips and closed teeth. It flowed down on his cock, making it spring back to life and harden yet again. Spit flowed over the base of his cock, the tip, and down to his balls again. She didn't let a drop go to waste while massaging it tenderly over his flesh. Within minutes, he was primed and full of cum, ready to blow several more loads wherever she wanted him to. She lowered her mouth to his cock and started to lick it all over, getting him harder than the last time. She spat the remaining saliva on his cock and massaged it all in, teasing him with her palms and using just her fingers on his cock tip while avoiding palm contact.