Breast Milking Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Joe was pulsing like a live, beating heart, she teased him further, licking all over his cock and balls to ensure they were absolutely full with hot cum. She wanted to be sure that his next milking was the best of his life as well as the last he would experience tonight. She wanted him to see what multiple orgasms were like.

'You're so hard and horny now after I milked you minutes ago,' she said huskily. 'I won't make you beg, but I believe you might need some incentive for what I'll be doing to you. Do you want to see me masturbate?'

Joe's heart almost stopped. He stared at her in disbelief, not sure he'd heard correctly. As if reading his mind, she reached down to her bare pussy lips and started to rub them gently with both fingers. To his annoyance, he couldn't see very well because of the shadows on the floor. It was quite clear what she was doing, of course. He couldn't help but go back to full mast even without her tits touching him. He moved his hips slowly back and forth, which she noticed instantly. He couldn't break free from his bonds, but his hips, dick, and mouth were allowed to move — not for his pleasure, of course. A teasing grin crept across her face as she frigged herself. Her fingers slipped inside her pussy and began to make soft, squishy sounds as her wetness flowed out of her. He heard a steady drip on the floor of her juices hitting it. He couldn't believe how close he was to it, and yet unable to mount her, shove his cock inside and let her really feel how much she had fired him up. He moaned as he rocked back and forth slowly, watching her masturbate herself. She clearly didn't mind having an audience, of course. The darkness was simply to leave what she was doing to everyone's imagination, she wouldn't have been shy about shoving her pussy in his face and letting him see what a randy succubus without a cock in her was like relieving her stress. She had been planning to do just that with him, as it would be so much fun watching him stare helplessly at her wet, willing muff as she was shamelessly jilling off in front of his eyes. Tonight, though, she wanted her big tits to own him for the rest of his life.

A few more licks and sucks of his cock, she decided he was ready. She stretched her tongue down to lap at his balls nonstop while pushing her tits up. She took his cock in her hands and placed it between her breasts very carefully, making sure the tip was rubbing precum and spit on her cleavage. She dutifully wrapped her breasts around his cock to envelop it in soft, squishy flesh and began to pump him.

Joe moaned in ecstasy when she finally started to pump his cock. She rubbed them up and down, back and forth, and pushed his cock up to touch his balls with her breasts lightly. She used her hard nipples to poke his opening. Rubbing her nipples on his balls and down that hard shaft gave him enough energy and arousal to try once more to pump himself and release himself between those orbs. She pulled her nipples and shook her breasts back and forth between her arms after using them to press them together. She raised her own breasts to his crotch and pressed them together, trapping his cock between them. She used her upper body to sway sideways to jiggle his cock and her tits between them, keeping him hard, horny, and lubricating by spitting between her breasts when she thought it was getting too dry.

Joe didn't last very long under her firm but teasing assault. He felt his eruption coming to a head, but it didn't actually release for a minute or two. He felt something in his cock give and a huge spurt of boiling semen shot ten feet into the air. It curved in a parabolic arc, landing on her hair, back, tits, and splattering over her stomach. Some even landed on Joe's stomach and back on his erect cock. A few shots landed on his back, which she instantly scooped up with her fingers and sucked into her mouth. She used her own tits as a scrubber to clean the mess from his cock and stomach. She rubbed her hands into his thighs and her own, then brought them to her breasts to wipe the semen from them. Her boobs grew yet another cup size with all the semen she'd taken from him.

'Oh, you're a real squirter, all right,' she said. 'I'll enjoy keeping you for sure.'

Her tits didn't stop pumping him. He felt her spit on his cock and get it hard again, his balls filling up with cum. It was amazing, though, since nothing hurt. Normally if anyone had tried to jerk him off again after one orgasm he'd be screaming in pain, but it felt like paradise to him here. Her soft tits enveloped his cock once more, rubbing them up and down. He felt another orgasm building up, but she kept him on edge for a minute or so, shaking her head and smiling when he begged her to let him shoot all over 'those lovely fat jugs'. She told him he had to be patient and wait his turn, since she was the only one who got to command her orgasms. She placed one forearms below her tits and used them to bounce his cock between them while the other hand snaked down to her snatch to cum herself. She orgasmed several times right in front of him, ignoring his begging until she had spurted all over the floor with her sweet girlcum. She refused to let him taste it though, saying that he would be allowed to eat her out as much as he wanted once she was sure he had experienced so many orgasms he wouldn't want to leave.

Joe's cock was soon brought to another skilled orgasm between her breasts. She released his ankles so he could do some of the pumping himself. Her breasts felt warm and wonderful around his aching member. It was now aching with more lust than he could contain instead of becoming tired with all the milking she had done to him. She bounced her huge tits around his cock and kept him on edge again for a while. When he erupted over her boobs again, he let out a throaty moan and gasp before he blew at least ten shots of sticky semen all over her tits. The massaging and expansion continued while he watched in amazement. Her boobs swelled up again, becoming more pillowy and pliant. They closed around his dick and pumped him relentlessly. She kept spitting on him and licking his balls to fill them up with semen, along with licking all over his shaft to ensure he didn't go soft at all. He spurted a huge amount of semen high into the air, watching while she caught most of it on her tits. She wiped off the remaining globs from his hair, hers, their bellies, and where it landed on her thighs and knees.

She noticed him trying to move back to avoid his next milking, but it wasn't too hard to trap his helpless cock and body between her tits. She rubbed them over his length, more gently this time to avoid chafing, and forced him to blow a bigger load all over them both. She stood up and used her ass to clean it from his body this time, even rubbing it across his face and insisting he lick her pucker and lap at the soft skin of her cheeks before taking it away. She used her ass to clean his sticky crotch and rubbed his cock between those soft globes to make him erect, wiping her spit into his cock with her fingers. Turning around and presenting him with her breasts again, she milked him dry for a third time, making him blow his load right up to the ceiling and back down on them.

'This will be your main means of release, darling,' she whispered in his ear while her tongue stretched down to suckle his balls. 'Of course you can masturbate on your own, but Mommy will want to hear all about it. And if I'm here, you won't jerk off without me watching you. I won't have you giving your semen to some other demon slut here, because I should be good enough for you.'

Too delirious to reply, Joe stood against the back of the scaffold and watched as her tits started to squeeze around his cock once more. They contracted around him and drew him into her bosom like they were alive. Her spit and teasing words, combined with the warm and wet flesh of her orbs, made him hard enough to burst within seconds. He had to wait for an agonizing minute before she permitted him a huge sticky release between her titties.

After a few more rounds of this, he was ready to pass out. His last thoughts as she milked him on the skin of her breasts was how much bigger they were now, large enough to press against his stomach and reach down to his thighs, and yet hide his cock from view completely. He felt himself fainting. All he could think of was whether her tits could grow big enough to crush someone, but she had said she wouldn't harm him. Bizarre as she was, he trusted her.

He hoped it wasn't misplaced, but he was reasonably sure that if she had wanted to crush him between her bazooms, she would've injected them with growing potion and done it when they met. His cock deflated as she made him cum for the twelfth time high into the air, and he passed out, wondering what cup size and bust measurement she was now. A woman with a 54-26-40 and MM cup measurement would be nice to take a selfie with if he woke up.