All Comments on 'Breast Suggestions Ch. 04'

by mrddman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Good Story

Nice story, Becky is turning into a nice slut. Will she get a Boob Job? I would like to see her become a hooker, stripper, porn actress to show off her body. Well, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Tell us truly...you live in the village in a three room walk-up with your custom-made,...

....imported sex doll....right? Missing out a bit in the social arena?

While this was very erotic, it was also, to me, quite sad.

Our overly innocent and all too naive little vixen gets a whole new life, with lots of fabulous sex with every man she can get alone....all thanks to a drug her horn dog, juvenile-delinquent neighbor used on her, so not only he could fuck her, but so she would become a complete slut, open to any man, and willing to take them all.

Gee, why not drop the library, where such activities will eventually become a great distraction and move into Ms. Marva's Home for Wayborne Waifs, where her many "helping" men will make her rich...the more she helps, the richer she becomes. Especially when she dresses up in that teenie-tiny leather bikini with sharp, pointed studs at the nipples and over her pussy?

Punters will often pay double for a little slappy-slappy...or more even for the pudding shop....and don't let's forget the oil wrestling. See, while developing her skill as a sex doll, she took a liking to making men tap out in the clinches. She loved the slippery oil and would clamp their heads to her pussy and make them lick her to orgasm, before squeezing them into unconsciousness to win the prize pot.

And, of course, don't forget the book and movie rights and what will likely become an epic porn career.

I mean, really, why stop at all?

Really, the set up was truly silly and the story, in balance, lacked much in the way of content....except for a pronounced tendency toward teenage stroke scenes, with very little personality or interest.

Nice wank story, though.

bobwhybobwhyalmost 7 years ago
OUCH...you've given me a rock hard cock. could i pleaeese borrow her???

You're doing fine. Great stories. This is my 3rd time through them and they always give me the best orgasms. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Definitely enjoying the series but I think you could become a far better writer if you would stop saying "jutting" all the time...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermrddman@mrddman
Never breast fed. Love nipple sucking to completion. I love to get comments, suggestions at mrddman@yahoo.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES