Breast Suggestions Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phillip was ecstatic. He was finally doing something he had been dying to do since he lost his cherry just a year ago but this time it was with the bustiest girl of his dreams and, she was a fucking librarian! How erotic! She felt amazing as their French kissing intensified. He continued to hold her up by the waist as he pounded into her against the bookshelves, her tits jiggling and pressing against him. He pounded and pounded and pounded as her juices started to really flow. She could feel her clitty so swollen and happy as her breathing reached a fever pitch. It was then that she reached a glorious orgasm exactly at the same time as her stud was letting loose too. He let what felt like gallons of cum spew out of his cock into her dripping snatch. Her lips muffled his intense grunting as he spewed over and over again into her until he was finally completely spent. They both gasped for air and tried to remain quiet.

Phillip then leaned down and suckled her left breast one last time as his cock slowly receded back to its original length and plopped out of her snatch. She was dripping with cum and pussy juice and felt like she had done her duty. She was whole. He sucked and licked and chewed just a bit more on her delicious nipples knowing he may never get such a chance again. Phillip really, really liked Becky the librarian.

Much to their surprise, no one in the library had heard them nor had any idea what they had been up to. Becky slid her skirt back up and started to toy with her buttons, to slowly close her blouse, her large breasts still jutting out in full view. Phillip just stood there, cock hanging out, with a huge smile on his face and a deep sense of contentment in his loins. Wow, what a day!

Becky slowly, ever so slowly in a bit of a post-orgasmic daydream, began to button her blouse but she stopped only about half of the way back up to just below her demi-bra as she stared at her handsome lover. She knew he was enjoying the show and enjoyed offering him the most memorable fuck he ever had in his life. His eyes were glued to her breast tips, trying to drink in the last seconds of this glorious view. Her thick nipples had taken quite a licking and chewing such that they were swollen and red with a lust all their own. Just to spoil him a little bit more, Becky bent over all the way down to his crotch and, grasping his manhood between her thick lips, she sucked his cock into her mouth to lick and clean every last inch of his love juice off of him. She did just love the taste of sperm and she wanted to please him as best she could. Phillip shivered just a little bit as his over-sensitive cock head got cleaned off in a most dirty and delicious manner. One last pang of his intense orgasm came as his cock tip was licked and sucked a final time. Becky then zipped him up and looked up at him with an innocent but dirty seductress kind of grin on her face. Her wide lips moist with semen.

As she stood up, she then turned and started to roll her now empty cart back toward the front desk. All of the tops of her breasts, half of her areola and her nipples were jutting outward fully on display. Luckily she still had her vest on and, thinking about it at the last second, she snapped all three of the buttons closed. She was a librarian after all. She did have some decency.

Back at the front desk, Becky looked much as she had at the beginning of the day except that the little bit of her knit blouse that you could see above her vest, was simply unbuttoned. Just a little bit of her smooth youthful flesh was on display. A big smile was on her face and a wonderful sense of relaxation inside her body. She not only loved the taste of semen, but she really liked getting her pussy pounded hard. That pounding stimulated her little lovely clitoris and she knew that she liked that very, very much.

Phillip moved to a chair at the far end of the library study room so he could still ogle Becky from afar and because, for some odd reason that youthful men have, he felt rather embarrassed about what he just did. He had just fucked a very hot young woman that he didn't even know and he just couldn't believe it. He knew he really wanted to have more sex with her but wasn't sure at all why she even let him fuck her like that. Did she really like him, or was she just a wanton horny slut? He wasn't sure at all and he wondered why she let him fuck her without a condom. She must be on the pill, he thought, or else maybe he could have caught something from her. His head was filled with many thoughts indeed.

Back at her desk, Becky received a notice on her computer that her boss, the Director of Communications wanted to see her. Charles Benchley was quite young for a director, just in his late 30's. He too was fairly handsome in a British sort of way. He needed to speak with his best librarian to discuss a new way to organize part of their collection. He was happily married with a rather tall, skinny, woman. She had nice hips but, sadly, rather small B cup breasts. They were barely a B, more like large A's but she did have great nipples. Sexually speaking, he was happy enough with his wife and his fairly new, high-level position at the university.

Becky came into his office with her gray vest closed. There was no way you could see her half-naked breasts hidden inside, but looking directly down from the top one could catch a decent glimpse of her fabulous, and seemingly endless cleavage. Luckily for Charles, he was quite tall so when Becky approached his desk he could capture most of her cleavage charms. Charles was rather quite delighted and instinctively wanting to capitalize on the situation, he asked Becky to come look at his computer screen on his side of the desk. Charles was very content to take all the time in the world to explain things so that he could ogle her display of lovely cleavage. He noticed such a sweet thing knit blouse she had on, but wondered just how many of its buttons were left undone. He saw none attached.

Little did he know but Becky was quite willing to let him admire her and even let him do much, much more than that. Charles, being the employer, did not try any moves on her at all. He was happy as a clam to relax into the lovely view of her smooth youthful flesh. Being an admirer of breasts ever since when he first read the novel 'Candy' as a child, he was quite content to admire this piece of candy right in front of him. Candy would find herself in all sorts of situations often ending up in torrid sex featuring her large young breasts and all sorts of forceful sex scenes. Inside, he knew he was a breast man even if had been content to settle into a marriage with a less well-endowed woman.

Becky was finding this new system quite simple and interesting, but being in Charles's office she was beginning to get rather hot and thirsty. She also appreciated what a tall handsome man he was. She knew he was married but rather liked his gentle British kind of handsomeness. He was very proper and polite. Knowing that Charles was trying to hide his rather frequent glances at her and realizing that her cleavage had indeed caught his attention, she asked Charles for a glass of water. While his back was turned, she unbuttoned the big top button of her vest to sort of turn the heat up even further in his office, if you know what I mean. When Charles returned to her with the glass of water he was shocked at her markedly more opened vest top revealing more of her unbuttoned blouse contained within it. He could clearly see the pillowing of the tops of both of her large DD bosoms and wondered why her vest had suddenly come open. He asked Becky if she felt a bit warm or if she wanted a window opened. She replied that it was quite hot in there, but that she was fine and was very interested in this new system of his. If the heat in his office was going to present such a result with her, he didn't even bother to open the window and proceeded to slowly explain things to her and to let it stay warm.

After another 15 minutes or so of his explanations, which now contained many pauses and searching for words on his part due to the delicious distractions of her flesh, he realized he could keep her even longer in his office if he let her sit down and actually use the computer system at his desk. So Charles stood to her left and Becky sat down at his desk. It was all too clear to Charles that his hands held at his sides were only inches away from plunging into her vest top and squeezing her very large mammary glands. He so very much wanted to do this but knew that would break every rule in the book.

Becky then thought of an idea. She took another sip of water and let a good amount of it spill down her top. She squeaked with feigned surprise and pulled her vest top out away from her blouse as Charles searched for a napkin or Kleenex. Becky then slowly reached inside and dabbed her breasts to dry them off while Charles not only enjoyed the view but also quickly started to get a woody in his shorts. Becky opened the second middle button of her vest, exposing the entire top half of her breasts again including her lovely thick nipples and medium brown areolas. Charles gasped with surprise at her nudity as Becky dabbed herself and dried herself off. Charles was breathing rather heavily and almost felt faint. He couldn't believe what he had just witnessed and never realized how amazingly stacked his employee was. He wanted to do everything to her but knew that he simply could not begin to touch her again without her approval. She has the most perfect bosoms he had ever ever seen, he said to himself. He was trying to figure out which Playboy playmate she reminded him of, but his thoughts were just a blur of breast flesh and nipples.

Almost sarcastically he blurted out "You want some help with that?" Now this could sound like a bit of a joke, an offer to help her dry off her wet breasts, or it could sound like a suggestion that she did indeed needed some help to dry herself off. Becky, being attuned to taking suggestions, any suggestions at all, quickly said, "Yes that would be nice." She then stood up right in front of him and opened the last button on her vest to allow him full access to dry her off. Charles could not believe her nakedness but, wasting no time, he took a soft Kleenex and starting dabbing and patting the top of her left breast. It was, in fact, slightly wet from the spill of water. He patted and dabbed her breast far more than was necessary to dry it off. He even patted her rather distended nipple quite a bit too. This felt so very very nice to him and his woody became uncomfortably stiff in his knickers. Charles paused for a minute because he was certain that her breasts were quite dry at this time. He admired her form again. Becky smiled at him proudly displaying her fully developed young bosoms.

Then, not being able to resist an allusions toward decency any more, he bent over and suckled directly on her right nipple. It quickly responded becoming engorged and thick and jutting into his hungry mouth. He clasped her breast with both hands and sucked like a hungry infant while Becky gently moaned. After almost five minutes, he briefly released her right nipple and clasped her left breast with both hands as before. He then continued his sucking on her breast leaving Becky gasping for air herself.

Charles pinched the nipple of her right breast as he suckled hard on her left one. He was totally enjoying such intimate relations with a large pair of breasts, glands that he only dreamed of. For a full five minutes or so, Charles continued nursing until he released her as he too needed to gasp for breath. "There, there. That's much better. Isn't it?" he asked. Becky certainly felt that was true and, trying to keep everything above board and proper with her boss, Becky then rebuttoned two of her buttons, set her damp napkin down on the desk, and continued to work on his computer.

Charles did not know what to do. His woody was rock hard in his pants and she was still so very close to him. His Johnson was rock hard in his pants and she was still so very close to him. Yet, as feelings of propriety set in, he resumed his position as boss and she as employee. His very hard cock slowly receded in his pants leaving him rather wet there. Finally, not being able to stand being so close to her without breaking his sacred marriage vows, he told her that will be all, and thank you very very much Becky.

Becky resumed her duties at the front desk feeling very giving and free. She was rather delighted with herself today. As she was just about to leave to go home at the end of the day she was approached by Phillip, who was still reveling in the glory of the most amazing fuck of his life and his brain was focused on her fabulous breasts, who asked if she wanted to go out for some tea at a coffee shop near by. She gave him a sly smile, licked her lips, and told him that she would be delighted to except that she needed to go home this evening. She wanted to go straight home to see Chris. After all, he asked her to do just that when she left this morning. She was going over to Chris's house directly. She wrote down Phillip's number and said she'd get in touch some time.

12