Breast Suggestions Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tricked her into bending way over and, sure enough, her right breast just popped out of the side armhole of her extra large tank top. "Oh my God!" he thought. "What a perfect breast. What a delicious looking hooter and she doesn't seem to even know she has exposed herself. Those must be DD's or even E's!!!" he thought.

Becky stood back up and, again, did not notice her wardrobe malfunction. She continued to speak to him while her large swollen hooter stared him in the face and jiggled. After a minute or two she finally noticed that her tit had escaped her top yet again, "Oh, sorry" she said, and with a gently tug of her top her breast got covered up once again. Mr. Johnson just stared at her tits. He was quite blatant about it now so Becky decided to excite him, to intentionally tease him. 'Why not?' she thought. I might as well tease him because that will get him even more excited.

"Do you think I am pretty Mr. Johnson?" she asked with a hand placed on her hip and her chest thrust out even more. "I can tell that you like how I look because you keep....you keep...staring at my breasts. Do you like them? I just don't know why I don't have a boyfriend yet?"

"Well, I'm sure you'll easily find someone Becky. You are still so very young and already have this nice house and...." "And what?" she asked. "And you are just so incredibly beautiful too" he finally managed to get out.

"Really?" she asked. " You don't think my breasts are too big, do you Mr. Johnson? I have some pretty big tits, don't I Mr. Johnson? I have noticed that guys like to look at my ass too. Maybe it's because I have such a thin waist?" At this point he was almost slobbering from his mouth. He just didn't know how to answer this.

"Oh my God your breasts are incredibly beautiful Becky, so womanly" he replied. He then began rambling on how simply beautiful her bosoms were. How smooth and young and pert they were. Why they were the picture of gorgeousness, he said.

Wanting to act a bit devilish, Becky then cupped both of her tits in her hands, feigning weighing them. "So you really don't think they are too big? They don't make me look fat?" she asked, while sliding her hands down her shoulder straps and on to her breasts. Her hands now fell to her sides and she thrust her breasts out towards him, their nipples poking out nicely against her tank top.

Becky then reached up and grasped both the straps holding her top on and held them together at her throat. She then slid her hand downward so that both straps fell between her breasts and both of them became completely exposed, framed so erotically by the armholes of her tank top. God, but they were so firm, so swollen and young!

Not being able to restrain himself any more Mr. Johnson reached out and weighed both of her tits in his hands, feeling their width and fullness. He was amazed how firm they were, sticking straight out without the help of a bra. "Becky these are the most beautiful bosoms I've ever seen in my life."

"Do you really like them?" she asked. His fingers sank into the ultra thin skin of her areola that surrounded each jutting nipple. He was starting to get a serious hardon.

"They are 34 double-D you know. Though sometimes I think I might even be an E cup. I did just measure the other day though and I'm sure that I'm a 34DD now. Actually, I'm a 34DD, 24, 36 you know. I'm sure you've notice how thin my 24 inch waist is, haven't you?" Being a man and just hearing her measurements while he was fondling her tits made his dick even harder. He flicked her nipples and even pinched them.

"I'll bet you'd like to suck on my tits, wouldn't you Mr. Johnson? That is very, very naughty of you Mr. Johnson. Are you tired of fucking your wife or are you just a really, really horny guy Mr. Johnson? Or maybe, you just really like young, thin, busty girls? What do you think Mr. Johnson?" she asked.

Jesus Christ, God in heaven, he was fucking floored to hear this. She was clearly being the seductress. She wanted him to fuck her he thought, or else she was playing an evil trick on him. His cock was definitely rising to all the attention.

"Keep squeezing my big tits Mr. Johnson. That's very naughty of you but it feels sooo good. I love having my nipples pinched. Go ahead and pinch them" she encouraged. "My wife loves me, you know," he said. "But she has lost all interest in sex. I just need this so bad you lovely, lovely girl. I need to feel how young you are."

He now began to forcefully fondle all of her breast flesh. He could hardly hold one of them in his hand; they were so large; her nipples staring at him, yearning for attention. They sat so high on her chest, so full and wide and with perfectly smooth skin.

"You can even suck on them if you wish Mr. Johnson. I'll bet you'd like to suck on my tits?" she said. With that he indeed wasted no time at all and bent over to swallow one of her thick suck-me nipples right into his mouth. He slurped and sucked on it, licked and lapped at it while he squeezed both of her tits very firmly. Her nipple became very erect and distended. It loved the attention, as did she. He was in heaven but his cock needed some attention too. He had to reach down and adjust his cock in his pants. It needed to point upward.

While Mr. Johnson was groping and manhandling Becky's tits, I was in the other room so could not hear what the two were saying or doing, but I was certain that she was seducing him, if my powder treatment did indeed have the effect I wanted. My phone call being done, I walked towards where I heard the slurping noises and moans. On the back patio I saw their lustful scene. "This was hot!" I thought. This reminded me of the UPS man from a week ago. My cock was getting hard. I loved being a voyeur.

Mr. Johnson continued to kiss her left breast right on the nipple. His hands were very busy squeezing and weighing the heft of her young double-D's; his left hand flicking her right nipple while his mouth was latched on to her left one. Fuck if he didn't love this!

Becky, of course, reached down and felt Mr. Johnson's 'Johnson', or at least that's what some of the girls nicknamed a man's penis. "Your penis is getting very stiff Mr. Johnson. Does it want some freedom? It's all cramped up inside those pants of yours Mr. Johnson," she said.

Both Becky and Mr. Johnson realized that standing up in the middle of the room was not convenient for any of their lustful activities, so he guided her, holding both of her tits in his hands, back inside and over to the couch. It was an odd way to walk, but he just couldn't let go of these young treasures he had found.

Becky sat on the armrest of the couch which raised her up higher, easier for tit sucking and Mr. Johnson bent over again and latched onto her nipples. He made some rather loud slurping noises as I backed away to hide in the adjacent room and watch.

"Wow and fuck!!!" he thought. He never got tired of seeing a picture perfect pair of hooters, but here, right in front of his eyes, were the world's most perfect pair of tits he had ever seen. They were soooo much better than those tiny images on the Internet he spent so much time watching.

They were just so full and firm and filled her chest so wonderfully. They were not just round bowling balls, rather they had a beautiful shape to them, like teardrops with an enchanting slope down all the way out to her wide areola capped by her thick jutting nipples. Their width, roundness and incredibly smooth young skin was just so enticing he lost all control and sucked and slobbered like a wild animal!

Briefly inside her head, Becky said to herself "I'm doing it again. I'm acting like a common slut. But if being a slut felt so good and if she was giving pleasure to a man who really needed it, so what?" she thought. She was an independent woman after all. She was a mature adult and she needed to please men. It was her duty.

Well, Mr. Johnson's sucking certainly didn't stop and all this stimulation went straight to her clitty too. She loved her little clitty and she loved how wet she felt between her legs. She wanted to touch herself, or else she wanted his male member, his lusting cock, to thrust up inside of her cunt, her pussycat.

Becky began to unzip his pants so she could free his straining cock. "He wants to be free Mr. Johnson. I'll bet he even wants to be sucked on" she said while he continued to abuse her tits. "Do you want me to suck on your penis, um...on your cock, Mr. Johnson? Do you want my young lips to take all of your big fat cock into my mouth?" she asked knowing this was intensely seductive to say.

Mr. Johnson still couldn't believe what she was saying. He couldn't believe what a fucking hot body she had and she was offering to give him a blowjob, a blowjob, of all things! Every man's deepest desire! Damn but she was hot. She was a trophy wife with DD tits, a Playboy model exposing herself to him with all her youthful confidence.

Becky was just getting far too horny herself at this point so she let his pants drop to the floor. The feeling of her young tender hand on his cock feed more fuel to Mr. Johnson's fire. He loved her fiddling around with his hardening cock so he released her tits; he released her glorious big titties and stood up. His cock jutted straight out and up towards her waiting lips.

Holding his cock in one of her delicate hands she looked up at him and pointed to her throat with the other. "Do you want me to suck on him? Do you want me to...take...your cock...all the way down my....young thin throat?" she asked. "He just looks so big, and look how wet he is."

His cock was, in fact, dripping with precum from the tip, glistening in the light, yearning for the warmth of her young lips. Becky then encircled the base of his balls with her thumb and forefinger making a kind of ring around them so she could squeeze them so they bulged tightly. His swollen ball sack being squeezed made his cock twice as hard as it had been.

"He wants a kiss, doesn't he?" she coyly asked. And with that last bit of teasing she swallowed his cock into her young mouth. Her tits dangling and her lips descending all the way to the base of his cock. She slid her mouth almost completely off of his cock up to the very tip, then slowly back down again. Her mouth was sliding up and down, up and down the long hard shaft of his cock. Becky knew he was going to cum very soon. She could feel it in her hands. She had never squeezed a man's balls like this before but she could tell that was hastening his oncoming orgasm.

Suddenly she slid her mouth completely off his yearning cock. "Do you want to cum in my mouth Mr. Johnson? Do you want to shoot your seed all the way down my throat?" she teasingly asked.

"Yes, oh yes I do" he almost screamed, and with that he grabbed her head and shoved his cock back between her lips. He needed her warm mouth again. He was just about to cum and he needed to shoot all of it down her throat. He needed this so bad. "Suck on my Becky. Suck all of me, all of me until I'm completely done. You....hot......fucking.....bitch!!!" he screamed as he began to thrust and shoot his seed.

"MMmmmpfh" she said as she was surprised how forcefully he was shooting his load into her mouth. She was certain that grabbing his balls like this was making his climax harder than any one she had felt before. She gave his balls themselves a direct squeeze and he screamed with joy.

Of course, as is normal with any great climax, her mouth and throat became so full that she couldn't swallow fast enough and some of his cum started to ooze out of her lips. Becky didn't care or even notice since her fingers had found her clitty and she too was approaching a climax of her own. Mr. Johnson held her head tightly onto his cock as she swallowed as fast as she could so that she could breath again. Becky didn't mind at all.

After his climax, Mr. Johnson pulled his cock out of her mouth and leaned back on the chair behind him. He was dazed and satiated but knew he wanted more of her. He just needed to recover a bit.

Becky's hand was now busy rubbing her clitty. She was quite wet and needed a cock. She needed to be fucked but Mr. Johnson was completely limp right now. "I want your cock in me. I need to be fucked. I need your cock," she said. Well, I took that as my cue and I entered the room, slightly startling Mr. Johnson.

"Oh, this is my friend Chris, Mr. Johnson. It's OK if you stay. Chris, can you help me? I need it so bad" she said. How fucking hot she was Mr. Johnson thought and what a shock there was someone else in the house all along. "You don't mind me here?" he asked me. "Oh no, not at all. You could join in too perhaps". And with that I approached Becky while she laid down on the couch, he legs spread open.

Looking at me, she said, "Give me it. Stick it inside me. I need to feel you so badly." Well, I was quick to oblige her, shed my pants and climbed directly on top of her and buried my cock forcefully into her cunt. I grabbed her by her narrow waist and began to pound into her like a madman.

Becky let out a little scream as she had a small orgasm. "Pound...me...hard Chris. I want it hard. I want it so bad!" she screamed. God, but she needed it. I continued to pump into her with very deep thrusts. She gasped for breath, panting with lust. I reached up with one hand and squeezed her tit much harder than I should have. I was worried I might even hurt her, but no, this just made her have the orgasm she sought.

Becky screamed and writhed on the couch in the throes of a deep deep orgasm. I could feel my balls dripping with her juices but I continued to work up a nice rhythm of thrusting into her. I held onto her wide hips and watched her big tits jiggle all over her chest from the deep thrusts of my cock.

In the meantime, Mr. Johnson was hard again, stroking his cock while he was watching the show. He came around to the head of the couch and brought his cock back to Becky's mouth. Well, Becky knew what to do instinctively and she began to suck on him again.

I could see that this position was awkward for both of them so I said, "Turn around on all fours babe". Soon, I was back to fucking her pussy but this time from behind as I kneeled on the couch. Becky's mouth easily found Mr. Johnson's cock, now from him standing at the other end of the couch.

I was fucking her, pushing into her with a rhythm, while her mouth did the same on his cock. We were a trio, perfectly synchronized. I was fucking her without holding back now. Grabbing her hips like this I felt I could dig deeper into her cunt than ever before. I controlled her whole body by grabbing her hips.

It was coming, I was about to orgasm. I had to do this in the best possible way so I reached one hand up and pinched mercilessly one her big nipples as I reached my own thunderous orgasm. Damn but I pumped into her, thrust after thrust, as I shot my load, pinching her tit like I was milking a cow. This was so carnal, so base, so animal, I was in heaven!

I then slipped out of her and Becky slid back down to lie on the couch again, her legs spread wide. This was all to inviting to Mr. Johnson, so he too mounted her. He shoved his now very hard cock right into her young pussy too. He wanted to fuck her. He knew a direct fuck like this would stimulate her pussy and maybe he could get her to climax again too.

He soon felt her legs wrapped around his waist, pushing him directly against her clit. She had him in a death grip as Becky was building towards her second huge orgasm. It sure didn't take long before the two of them climaxed in unison, together like two beasts in heat.

Mr. Johnson grunted with a scream. He pumped and grunted again. He said "Fuck" and "Damn" and "Oh my God!" as he filled her pussy with tons of his jizz. He didn't care about anything at all but filling her up with his love seed. During his last couple of thrusts he reached up and squeezed her tits again as hard as he could, they just felt so large and firm to him and he wanted to memorize their size and shape for all of his dreams to come. During his very last thrust he pinched one nipple as his head fell onto her other breast. He then suckled, once again and was in heaven, gasping for breath. Heaven was called Becky and he truly was still inside of heaven.

After they both caught their breath and came back to consciousness, as it were, Mr. Johnson quietly dressed himself. "You wonderful beautiful girl. Thank you so much" he said. Becky smiled dreamily, still splayed scandalously on the couch, as he finished dressing. Wanting to flatter the nice middle-aged man she said "Come back again sometime when you want a little......fun"

Mr. Johnson was so very very happy. He now had a local fuck-buddy. He had a free young perfect-bodied Playboy playmate he could fuck whenever he wanted to and with no strings attached. He couldn't believe it. He was so speechless all he could say was thank you, thank you so much, a number of times as he made his way to the door. He stepped outdoors, shut the door and just stood there, frozen in time, not being able to believe his luck. He had to see her tomorrow, he thought. He had to see her in the morning. He had to see her in the middle of the night. He just had to see her again as soon as he could. He could not believe his luck.

After Mr. Johnson left I thought how fucking weird it was for some stranger to just walk into the house and fuck her right before my eyes. "What kind of a slut had I created?" I thought but then I realized she must have known him from before anyway. I guessed that soon all the guys in the neighborhood would be figuring out ways to visit beautiful Becky.

"Come and finish your drink," I suggested to Becky. She slowly rose, her clothing falling back into place, and came over to me. She took a couple long swigs of her drink as she had worked up quite a thirst after her little workout. I looked at her gorgeous body.

"That was quite a show you put on there, you horny little slut" I said. I had only cum once and was certain I needed another orgasm fairly soon. I then asked "Becky, why don't you come over with me to the couch. Yes, just lean over the armrest would you?" as I pointed to the armrest of the couch I wanted her backside facing me.

Becky smoothly walked over to the couch, her hooters swaying back and forth and her hips swishing the pleats of her short skirt. She turned around and leaned over the couch just as I had asked. I then went to her and sunk my hand into her very moist pussy. I rubbed her pussy lips a bit and felt her juices flowing very nicely as I rubbed my hardening cock into her lubrication. I then rubbed her wetness right onto her cute tight asshole. She shivered from this new form of touching. She wasn't used to that at all, so I told her to relax.

As I stroked the entrance to her 'other' love tunnel she felt a big tingle, the tissue there being so virginal and sensitive. I then placed my cock head at the opening of her ass hole and pushed in ever so slightly. My cock began to grow even more rigid. I knew I needed to go slow but also needed to be as rock hard as I could. I was going to fuck her virgin ass. I reached around her and firmly took one big tit in my hand to brace myself.

I said, "Becky you are going to love this feeling. You are going to love any of your holes filled with a rock hard cock." As I said this I began to push my cockhead deeper into her. God did that feel gooood, like three mouths sucking on me all at once. She gasped slightly for breath and felt excited. It felt good, but also very strange. Her pussy was responding to the stimulation, getting even more wet with anticipation.

Slowly, ever so slowly, I slid my cock deeper and deeper into her until I was completely buried in her nasty place. I must have put pressure in a good area inside of her because Becky too felt incredibly stimulated. Her pussy was responding but there was nothing filling it up. It was somehow connected with the love spot I was hitting inside her virgin asshole. She was confused but anxious for this to continue. I grabbed her waist with one hand and slowly began to pump slightly in and out of her ass. I reached around and grabbed her by her pussy and found her moist erect clitty. I gave it a few flicks as I pushed slowly and deeply into her ass.