Breast Suggestions Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to slide in and slightly out of her tight, tight virgin asshole. She was tight as fucking hell and my cock couldn't fucking believe how perfect this felt. Even my hand couldn't apply such perfect pressure to my cock as this. No one's mouth could apply such pressure. This was heaven. This was an amazing feeling on my hungry cock.

It didn't take long before I dropped both my hands to her waist and really started pounding her. Becky moaned with this new strange feeling. Her ass muscles had relaxed and I was able to slide in and out, faster and faster while Becky's pussy became drenched with excitement, her nipples hard as steel.

As I continued, the anticipation of my oncoming orgasm was also getting her very turned on. I was going to cum really soon and was getting out of breath. I wanted to keep pumping into her tight virgin ass hole as long as I could but I could sense that my orgasm was going to arrive far too soon. 'Fuck it' I said to myself. I am going to blow the biggest load of my life into this virgin ass and I don't care.

"I'm gonna cum Becky. I'm gonna fill your ass with my love juice baby. Are you ready?" I asked. Becky was grunting quite a bit but managed to say "Oh, ohhh, that feels so good. Fill me up. Cum in my ass so hard...now!" she screamed.

After just a few more deep, deep thrusts I let loose a load of cum like never before. Becky screamed like a bitch in heat. I grabbed her hips and sunk my cock as deep into her as possible until my spasms subsided. That was the best orgasm I had ever had in my whole life, I thought. She sucked all the cum out of me, and more. I then collapsed and slumped over onto her back trying to catch my breath.

After a few minutes that we both desperately needed, I slipped my cock out of her. Becky turned around and gave me the biggest French kiss I'd ever had. We were still both out of breath and, unbelievably, she wanted even more but I needed a while to recuperate. I suggested we get a wet towel and clean me up. Becky happily obliged.

Becky bounced over to the sink, tits jiggling so very nicely, nipples poking out of her top like sex beacons. She came back and got down on her knees and, after wiping me down, she stared at my limp cock just inches from her face. She thought about it and then looked up at me and rose. "Suck on my tits Chris. Make my nipples hard again, please." she pleaded. She knew what it took to get me hard.

I was quick to oblige her and buried my face into her firm flesh. Her nipples were just so inviting, they wanted abuse. They wanted some wanton sucking. They wanted to be pinched and squeezed. I flicked them with my tongue and sucked like a hungry infant.

After a few minutes, Becky pulled her breasts away from me, such a sad event, and she sank back down to my now semi-hard cock, eyeball to eye ball, so to speak. "He looks like he wants a kiss," she said. Now it was Becky's turn to suck and boy was that an amazing feeling. After her warm tight ass I was now feeling her warm wet mouth. She enveloped my cock completely with her thick puffy lips and started sucking me, pumping up and down my shaft with her fingertips.

With a smack she released my cock from her lips and told me, "Will you fill my mouth with your warm, yummy cum? I want to feel it go all the way down my throat." As she said this, she stared lovingly into my eyes. Fuck was she hot!

She then proceeded to engulf me with her soft puffy lips. She licked my cock head and cupped my balls as her lips slid down the length of my erection. She deep throated me once again and slid back off as she licked my shaft. She kept pumping my shaft and sliding her mouth up and down my cock as I continued to build another load of cum for her.

I then grabbed a fistful of her bit hooters and shot a load down her throat. That was what she wanted after all. I was fucking proud of myself. I slipped out of her and laid down as we both caught our breath.

After our session we returned to finish our drinks. All this had happened and we still hadn't even eaten our dinner yet. She paraded around the house with only her skirt on and nothing else on top. Her tits bounced and jiggled proudly as I continued to enjoy the view. How liberated she was beginning to feel.

She then began to put dinner together while I drank in the sight of her beautifully firm young body. We ate some very fine spaghetti together and I just loved how her tits jiggled around as she ate it. Oops, a little bit of sauce hell on her left breast. "Let me get that", I said as I came around the table and gobbled her breast. I must have kissed every inch of it before returning back to my seat. Becky smiled at me and felt a lovers thrill through her body.

After eating our salad I told her that I needed to get an early nights sleep because of the phone call I had just received from work. I needed to make another trip the next day. Becky gave me a big juicy kiss before I left. I told her not to forget all the things I had told her that night and that I wanted her to tease at least a couple of complete strangers before I returned. I knew that I also had my cameras all over the place so I could keep an eye on her and her sister too, for that matter. "Sure Chris" she said, with a twinkle in her eye.

So there she was, the night was still young yet she had been seriously fucked three times already that night. She paraded around the house topless and sexy as can be with the front curtains drawn but, once again, the rear curtains wide open. Anyone could just look right in at her if they were sneaky. Anyone at all, just like the neighborhood boys Bobby and Billy had done a few days before, and boy did they get some mileage out of Becky.

As it was, Bobby and Billy were supposed to meet back behind Becky's house again that night, but Bobby had stuff to do for his mom, so only Billy was there. He snuck around the back of the house just in time to see the threesome in action and he stayed there, watching her getting fucked up the butt too. "What a hot slut" he thought. Becky was walking all around topless as can be and boy weren't her tits bouncing all over the place. Billy grabbed his cock instinctively and knew soon it would be his time to make a move.