Breath of Fresh Air Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthem
Panthem
857 Followers

"You should let me put some antiseptic on your back," she said with a yawn.

"It can wait."

"Sarah's never gonna let me hear the end of this."

His chest shook in a silent laugh. "Go to sleep, sweetheart."

...

Katie woke from a light sleep and jumped when she realized there was someone in bed with her, a hard chest pressed up against her back. Weak blue early morning light filtered through the open window of her bedroom and she smiled when she recognized the sleepy voice.

"Relax, it's just me," he said, his voice muffled by her hair as he kissed the back of her neck. His hand was lightly stroking her belly and the hardness pressing against the back of her thigh made it apparent that he was ready for round two. "God, I thought you'd never wake up."

"You're insane. What is it, like four in the morning?"

"Something like that," he said, his hand drifting lower to tease the curls at the apex of her thighs. "You know what they say, though. The early bird gets the worm."

"Hold on. In this scenario, which one of us is the bird and which one is the worm?"

He moved his hips against her, pressing his now fully erect cock along her ass crack, drawing a sharp intake of breath from her. "I would think it was pretty obvious who the worm is here," he said with a chuckle. "Though now that I think about it maybe that's not the most flattering analogy."

Katie groaned in protest when he dragged his hand up her belly to lazily circle one breast. She parted her legs and tried to roll around to face him, but he tightened his arm around her and held her still. He propped his head on one hand and looked down at her, meeting her glare with a grin.

"It's my turn, now. Do you remember what I promised?"

"No," she said, the hint of a smile touching her lips telling him she was lying.

He bent his head and nipped gently at her jaw before taking her earlobe in his mouth and sucking on it. "Are you sure? I think you probably do," he said quietly, his breath tickling her neck and sending shivers down her spine.

"Maybe."

"What was it?" His hand was back to circling her breast and she felt goosebumps pop up all over her body.

"Something about you giving in?"

The deep rumble of his laugh sent more vibrations through her and his thumb swept gently over the tip of her nipple, barely grazing it before moving across to her other breast and taking up the same frustrating path just outside of where she wanted it to be. Katie couldn't hold back a whimper and put one hand on his arm trying to guide his hand back to her aching peak, but he held strong.

"You left out the most important part," he said as he squeezed the flesh of her breast gently. "Come on, I want to hear you say it."

"You promised I'd be begging for it by the time you gave in," she said, her voice slightly breathless.

"I always keep my promises." He finally closed in on her nipple, rolling it between his fingers as he sucked and nibbled his way down her neck.

Katie moaned and pressed her hips back against him feeling flushed and hot all over; his slow teasing both frustrating and intensely arousing. Part of her wondered at how he could make her entire body tingle with what seemed like such a small touch, but a bigger part of her just wanted more.

He finally moved away and let her roll onto her back, but dodged her arms when she tried to pull him down on top of her. He put a knee on either side of hers to hold her legs closed, another move that surprised her, and leaned down to take one nipple into his mouth. She grabbed his head and arched her body up to meet his, moaning loudly as he sucked her deep inside. His let his teeth graze the taut peak as he pulled back, sending a jolt of sensation through her and then he was on to the other side to give it the same treatment.

"Mike, you're driving me crazy," she whispered, gritting her teeth to keep herself from begging him for more. Surely she had more willpower than that? They'd only been at this for a few minutes and she was already crumbling.

"That's the plan, sweetheart," he murmured as he kissed his way down her belly.

The soft weight of his erection dragged along her leg as he scooted his way down her body and the feel of it made her groan and grab at his biceps, pulling him back up to face her. To her surprise he let her, but the triumph she felt at him giving in was touched with disappointment that it was so easy.

He held his body up above her while his lips came down on hers, his tongue pressing inside her mouth in a searing kiss that left her gasping for air. She tried to wrap her legs around his hips, but he smiled against her mouth and pulled away.

"I don't think so," he said with a dark look that made her belly flutter inside.

Before she knew what was happening he had her legs apart and he was kneeling between them trailing wet kisses up the inside of one thigh. Katie held her breath as he approached her aching center and exhaled in a disappointed gust when he started over again on her other leg. She lifted her hips as he came close this time, trying to bring herself to him, but he threw one arm across her hips to hold her still as he placed fluttering kisses and gentle nibbles around her outer lips and pubic bone.

"Mike..." she gasped desperately.

"What is it baby? What do you want?"

She bit her lip, unsure of how to ask for what she needed. "Lick me," she finally whispered.

Mike dragged his tongue from her tight curls up to her belly button and then looked up at her with an evil grin.

"Oh, fuck you," she said with a laugh.

"What? That's not what you meant?" His smile faded and he pushed her legs further apart with his free hand, repositioning himself. "Tell me what you want, Katie."

Her head fell back and she closed her eyes. "I want," she paused a moment before she finally decided what to say. "I want your tongue inside me."

The next second she cried out as he plunged his tongue deep inside her, pressing his mouth tight against her wet flesh, sucking gently as he stroked in and out. Katie's head was spinning, the sensations assaulting and overwhelming her with their intensity, but still she needed more.

"I want you to suck on my clit- oh fuck!" she cursed as he complied, sucking the sensitive bundle of nerves into his mouth and flicking it mercilessly with the tip of his tongue. Her breath was coming in ragged gasps and she couldn't speak anymore, but she didn't need to.

Without being asked he slid two fingers inside her as he sucked, her hands fisting the sheets as she writhed under him, trying to buck against the arm holding her down. Then his teeth clamped down gently on her tender flesh and her entire body felt like it was imploding until all that was left was the spot where his mouth was drawing out her pleasure like venom from a snakebite.

Her eyes were still closed when she felt his lips on hers again, the taste of her arousal sharp on his tongue. She slid her hands up his arms and pulled on his shoulders wanting to feel his body pressing against her, crushing her with its weight, but still he resisted. His hand slipped between her legs again, the touch on her sensitive flesh startling her.

"Come for me again," he whispered against her lips as his finger slowly circled her clit without touching it.

"Mike," she whispered, pulling harder on his shoulders.

"Come for me again," he demanded, unmoving except for that one finger still teasing her mercilessly.

Katie knew she couldn't hold out much longer; the faster his finger went the faster her control crumbled. Another climax was looming on the horizon like a tidal wave, coming on ominously slow. As the first waves of pleasure hit, the words tumbled out of her mouth, "Please, I'm begging. Fuck me, Mike please."

His only response was a low rumbling groan, but his finger closed in on its target, pressing firmly against her clit and setting off fireworks behind her eyes as the wave crested. A split second later he thrust deep inside her, lifting her even higher as he entered her in one hard stroke.

Something brushed her lips and they parted, sucking his fingers inside. Her eyes flew open to meet his gaze as she tasted herself again and she watched the satisfied smile creep across his face. Something about that smile sent a thrill of excitement through her; the way he looked at her like she was giving him exactly what he wanted. She sucked hard on his fingers, sliding her tongue between and along them and was rewarded with another hard thrust.

He replaced his fingers with his mouth, kissing her deeply and fisting her hair in his hands as she wrapped her legs around his hips. Once more she clutched desperately at his shoulders and finally he collapsed into her, burying his head against her neck as he thrust into her over and over. Katie turned her head and pressed her lips against his ear, murmuring his name and telling him how good he felt inside her, completely oblivious of the words coming out of her mouth.

She couldn't tell if she had another orgasm or if it was the same one that never quite ended, but when her body started trembling again he sped up, his thrusts becoming erratic as he neared his own climax. They came together, their cries mingling in the still room before fading away to leave only hoarse, ragged breathing.

Mike rolled to the side and they lay panting for several long minutes while he stroked her hair. "I'll be right back," he said, getting up to head to the bathroom.

"Whoa, you're like a condom ninja. I never even saw you put that on."

"Oh, I like that. Mike Cooper: Condom Ninja. I'm gonna have some business cards printed up."

Katie giggled and rolled onto her back, pulling the covers back up over herself against the morning chill. The light in her room was growing brighter and she considered getting up, but when she felt Mike climb in and wrap his warm arms around her a pleasant haze descended and she drifted back to sleep with a smile on her face.

The next time she woke she was alone in the bed, but she knew Mike was still there because she could hear the shower running. She smiled as she stretched her body, enjoying the pleasant soreness in her legs and remembering the things they'd done to make them that way. She rolled to the side and was just settling into the spot on the pillow that smelled like him when she was startled by a loud banging at the door.

She jumped up and grabbed the first article of clothing she could find, which happened to be Mike's t-shirt, and threw it on before running to the door and peeking to see who it was. "Shit," she said under her breath. She began unlocking the door, knowing there was no getting around it.

"Dude, what are you doing? I've been knocking forever. Did you forget we were supposed to do laundry this morning?" Sarah asked as Katie pulled the door open.

"Actually I did. I'm sorry, I overslept."

"I'll say," Sarah said, bustling in with a large basket full of dirty clothes. "You never sleep this late, what did you get into last night?"

"Um..." Katie wasn't sure how to answer, but fortunately didn't have to because Sarah finally stopped long enough to look at her; taking in the men's t-shirt, rumpled hair, swollen lips and general evidence of having been fucked.

"Oh shit, you got some!" she giggled gleefully, grinning like a fool before gasping and clapping her hand over her mouth. "Is he still here? Should I go?"

Again Katie was saved from answering, this time by Mike walking out of her bedroom in only his jeans, drying his hair with a towel.

"Hey Katie, did you take my shirt? Oh shit," he froze when he looked up. "Hi Sarah."

Katie had the brief thought that it was worth any embarrassment she might feel to see Sarah struck speechless. Her jaw dropped and she turned and pointed at Katie, silent for a good thirty seconds before she finally spoke. "I knew it! I knew you were acting weird on the way home. Oh my god, I have to tell Caleb," she said, reaching in her back pocket for her phone.

"Why don't you call him from the road," Katie said, ushering her toward the door. "I'm gonna take a rain check on laundry."

"Fine, but you better call me later," she insisted, walking backwards out the door with her phone already up to her ear. She turned and started walking down the hall and as Katie closed the door behind her they heard her saying, "Oh my god Babe, guess what I just walked in on..."

Katie leaned back against the door and stared at Mike for a second before she burst into nervous laughter. "I guess our secret's out, huh?"

"Looks like it. You okay with that?" he asked as he walked toward her.

"Yeah, I'm okay with it," she thought, mildly surprised that it was the truth. Not only did she not mind their friends knowing they had hooked up, the idea of it made her feel kind of...proud. Or something.

He looked down at her with one eyebrow cocked. "What are you grinning about?" he asked.

"Nothing," she said. "I was just thinking...thank god for kittens." He snorted and rolled his eyes as she lifted up on her toes and kissed him.

Panthem
Panthem
857 Followers