All Comments on 'Breeding a Kitten Girl'

by svbmissivekitty

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CypGypsyCypGypsyabout 9 years ago
Halfway between a 1 and a 5...

5 for the story, 1 for the spelling. A few errors can slip by almost unnoticed, but it became a struggle to even understand. Take the time to proofread and correct your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not Bad

I gave this a 4 because the domination had me soaking and made me scream hard. But, the spelling errors threw me off a bit cause I'd have to re-read sentences to make sure I read it right. Overall though, it was a deliciously tantalizing and "tormenting" story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Editing.

I agree, the content is good but grammer punctuation and spelling require editing. I suggest you read the story aloud a few times and correct as you go. You'll find you will force your writing to improve. And it will be fun. You might find yourself adding detail and enriching the story. Details are important. Paint a picture in your minds eye, walk through the rooms at home that your characters move through. Tell us about the textures she feels, the scents, the colors, sounds etc. This was an excellent story that editing and expanding will only make better. Often writers will republish a second version. I hope you do.

Veritas, No-words-spoken.Blogspot.Com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Needs Proofreading

This is the first story I have read of this nature, and while I certainly enjoyed reading it, the entire thing most definitely needs some revision on spelling to rectify the flow of reading. Besides that, I greatly encourage the author to keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous