Breeding Sasha Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After many minutes she turned and kissed Troy, then Andy.

"Thank you both so much," she said. "That truly was wonderful. I just wonder if my poor pussy will ever get back to normal size."

"Yes it will," said Troy, "And these stretching exercises will help you have the baby easily and painlessly."

"Well, then, we'd better keep doing them for the next nine months," replied Sasha.

They all slept in the big bed that night, the guys cuddled up to Sasha front and back. In the morning they had another session, this time Andy was underneath and Troy on top. Again Sasha came hard and ended up with a cunt full of Andy's cum, while Troy managed to retain his maturing sperm, feeling a little frustrated.

The week passed in a blur for Sasha. She set up a massage studio, and practiced the rudiments of massage on all the few women remaining on the island as well as Troy and Andy. She also, of course, had awesome threesome sessions with Troy and Andy each morning and night. Far too quickly the next intake of breeders arrived and, after a final night with Sasha and Andy, Troy went to meet them, kissing her fondly goodbye for three weeks.

"Oh darling, I will miss you so," she told him as they said their fond goodbyes.

"I'll miss you too, sweetheart. Remember I love you and I'll return as soon as I can. I love you so much. Make our child big, strong and healthy while I'm away."

"I love you too, Troy. Come back to me as soon as you can, darling."

Sasha was alone. She went to beach and swam, then lay on the warm sand in the sun for a while. She noticed that her previously white body had developed a golden tan all over and she was now able to expose it to the sun without being burnt. She loved the feel of the warmth washing over her, like warm, liquid honey. After an hour or so she returned to the cabin and ate the lunch that Andy had prepared for her. She felt so sexy, but also so alone. She decided she needed to do something about this, now. So she went in search of Andy and found him hurrying between rooms with a tray of plates and dishes after clearing away lunch.

"Andy, darling, I feel so sexy. I need your big cock right now please."

"Sorry, sweetheart, but I'm busy with all the new breeders right now. I'll just get rid of these then show you something. Wait here."

Sasha waited and he was back empty handed in a few moments. "Come with me."

He led Sasha through a door marked private into a corridor and then into another room which looked like a gymnasium. It contained many pieces of equipment, each with a sheet of instructions attached to it.

"This is the staff gymnasium," Andy told her, "Nobody's here at present because everybody's busy with the new intake. Each bit of gear has a specific purpose. Have a look and I'm sure you'll find something here to solve your problems. I've gotta go now. See ya, sweetie."

Sasha looked around. She recognized some of the fitness and body building gear but there were a few bits she hadn't seen before. She read the instruction sheets. Clearly one piece of gear was for strengthening guys' testicles by lifting weights. Another she found was a biofeedback machine designed to prolong a guy's staying power without cumming. So that was how Troy did it, she thought. She found another machine which had her intrigued. It had a horizontal padded surface like a bed but had holes in various places and clear polycarbonate hinged covers over other places. She read the information on the instruction sheet.

'Biofeedback Stimulator' the headline read. Beneath this was the information 'Suitable for men and women'.

She looked at the machine closely and imagined how she would fit onto it. The centre portion slid backwards and forwards which enabled the distance between the holes to be changed. Where there were two holes alongside each other these could also be spaced closer or further apart. It was obviously meant to be lain on so she lay down on it on her back.

Immediately a control panel built into the machine lit up. It read 'Step one -- Press button 1 if you are a man, button 2 if you are a woman.'

Sasha pressed button 2.

The next instruction followed immediately. 'Step two - Are you or could you be pregnant?' Two buttons lit up, one labelled 'yes' and the other 'no'.

Sasha felt pride as she pressed the 'yes' button.

The next question flashed onto the screen. 'Step three -- press button 1 if you want to lie on your back and button two if you want to lie on your front'.

As Sasha was already lying on her back and she didn't know what she was getting into, she pressed button 1.

Immediately the machine whirred and parts started moving, positioning itself under her so that her feet were supported by foot rests, her head was gently lifted by a pillow and a soft rubber plate was positioned against the top of her head. The most noticeable change was that a device rose up from the bed between her legs and moved towards her crotch until it was gently pressing against her pussy lips. It then adjusted itself automatically so that it moved between her lips and pressed evenly along her vulva and gently over her clitoris. Sasha wriggled a little in anticipation and to position the fingers to give the best feelings.

The next part was most interesting. The polycarbonate cover at the head of the machine moved over her head, fitting closely across her forehead and past her temples. Another polycarbonate cover moved to cover her breasts, lowering until her nipples were fully inside the cover. Sasha felt a light suction sucking her nipples as far as they would go into the device. Meantime ankle fittings latched over her ankles to keep her feet still. A control panel tilted under her right hand and an illuminated screen appeared overhead.

The illuminated screen read 'Press the Start button to start your process. Enjoy'

Sasha looked at the control panel and saw an illuminated 'Start' button. She pressed it. Immediately the machine started humming gently and she felt some stimulation of her breasts, particularly her nipples, and her clit. The illuminated panel wasn't finished. It now read 'Adjust levels of maximum stimulation and sensitivity using your controls.'

Sasha looked again at the control panel and it now had three dials illuminated. The first was labelled 'Level of stimulation' and a touch screen allowed selection of levels from zero to five, zero being labelled 'Tease' and five being labelled 'Hard cum'. The second was labelled 'Feedback sensitivity' and again she could select from zero to five, zero being labelled 'Nil' and five being labelled 'Maximum'. The third was labelled 'Duration' and was calibrated in minutes, with a position for continuous.

Sasha had no idea what to start on so chose three for each of the first two and ten minutes. Immediately there was a change. The electronic finger resting on her clit started vibrating, her nipples were gently sucked and caressed by the machine, her breasts were kneaded gently. She tried experimenting, changing the intensity down to zero, when it was just touching and just vibrating, up to five when it produced very intense vibrations. She likewise experimented with the sensitivity and found that when the sensitivity was high as soon as she started to feel any sort of arousal the machine decreased the amount of stimulation. Sasha realised that the headset over her head must have been feeding back to the machine her level of stimulation.

Now she had an idea of what the machine could do, she decided to set it to 'Tease' and a feedback level of two. She hoped that would enable her to enjoy the stimulation without cumming, preparing her for Andy's visit tonight. She also set the duration to continuous.

The machine began slowly and gently stimulating her clit and pussy, but as she had predicted, each time she got anywhere near cumming it slowed right down and nearly stopped until the sensations passed, when it started again. How much of this could she take before she had to cum? She looked at the smaller print on the screen. 'To set a level and sensitivity so that they cannot be changed simply press each selected button twice in quick succession. Then press the time button for the non-changeable duration.'

Sasha decided to torture herself. She pressed the level button zero twice, then the feedback level four button twice, then entered 30 minutes.

Immediately the machine slowed down until she was feeling very little arousal. It sped up increasing her level of arousal then slowed again once the arousal had increased. This went on for thirty minutes during which time, try as she might, she couldn't stop the machine or change any settings. By the end of that time she was almost in tears of frustration. She just wanted to be fucked and to cum. Quickly she pressed zero on the feedback sensitivity and five on the stimulation. The machine leapt into life, stimulating her clit, pussy, breasts and nipples as much as it was possible to stimulate these sensitive areas.

Sasha felt waves of erotic pleasure course through her. No matter how aroused she became the machine kept up the stimulation. It took less than a minute for her to cum, her whole body shuddering with the release of her pent-up feelings. She now saw why the ankle latches and head brace were fitted. She writhed as much as she could in absolute sexual bliss. Slowly the sensations decreased but the stimulation continued, pushing her to another orgasm better and longer than the first. Once that diminished slightly, another overtook her, then another until she was cumming hard continuously.

After an unknown number of hugely intense orgasms she managed to find the stop button on her control panel and the machine stopped. Sasha lay there panting, exhausted, joyous and shuddering from her amazing experience. The covers, head fittings and ankle latches retracted leaving her lying inert on the padded platform.

Sasha heard the door open and Andy popped his head in.

"How's it going?" he asked.

"Oooohhhh, wonderful, but exhausting," replied Sasha before telling him what she had done on the machine.

"Sounds like fun," commented Andy at the end. "It's a great machine for sexual torture sessions. It does have an override panel which means that someone else can set it and you simply have to lie there until the program's finished. So, for example, I could set it for 12 hours and have you teased, then cum, then teased some more all day long.'

"That sounds like fun. Can we do that sometime soon please?"

"Ok, if you're game. Maybe only a couple of hours for a start. Once you've had your baby there are also the other attachments that fit onto you. There is a dildo that goes in your vagina and the cover over your pelvic area closes and emits a particular frequency to stimulate your sexual nerves in that area. Can't use that while you're preggie because it may damage the baby; at least that's the theory."

Sasha sat up and swiveled around so her feet were on the floor.

"So I want to see what this machine does for guys. Do you have time to show me now please?"

Andy lay down in Sasha's place and quickly went through the questions on the screen. Sasha watched as the head fitments came down again, a different fitting emerged and fitted between his legs, cupping his balls, and another fitting sucked his penis into it, adjusting its size so that it was fully covering his cock and applying gentle pressure onto its entire length.

"What settings do you want me to use?" asked Andy.

"I want you to just be teased and not cum. I want your cum in me tonight so I don't want you to be worn out."

Andy set the machine and it started masturbating his cock, adjusting both length and girth to suit its size as it grew. Andy had the rate and sensitivity in the mid-range. He closed his eyes as he felt the feelings building to an orgasm.

"Hey," said Sasha, realizing what he had done, "You're not to cum."

She reached out and readjusted the controls to 'Tease' and a sensitivity of five. She pressed the buttons twice then set the time to 20 minutes. The machine immediately slowed down and Andy opened his eyes, looking at her as he tried to change the settings and realised what she had done.

"Ok, I guess I deserved that," he commented and he settled down to be teased almost to orgasm for the next little while. "You'd better be prepared to make it up to me tonight though."

"Well, maybe. We'll just have to see, won't we," replied Sasha, blowing him a kiss as she walked away, closing the door behind her.

That evening Sasha went for a long walk on the beach at sunset, partly because she thought it was the most beautiful part of the day but also because she wanted to avoid Andy as he prepared her dinner so that he would become more sexually frustrated. Once the sun had set she returned to her cabin and found dinner prepared and no sign of Andy. She guessed he would also be busy with the new breeders.

After eating her delicious dinner she soaked in a hot bath for a while then climbed into bed, tired from all the fresh air. She drifted quickly to sleep, only to be awakened some time later by Andy crawling into bed alongside her.

"What time is it, sweetheart?" she muttered as she awoke out of another dream of Troy.

"It's 10.30," replied Andy, "Sorry to have kept you waiting but I'm always busy on the first night of a new intake."

"That's OK. How's your cock feeling now? I suppose you've been masturbating all afternoon so you've nothing left for me." She reached out and felt for his cock, finding it hard and ready. "Maybe you were a good boy and didn't masturbate. Come over here, lover."

Andy moved over to her, pulled her against him with his rampant cock pressing against her pussy lips, and kissed her hard and long.

"Mmmm, that's nice," she said, "Are you going to fuck me or keep me in suspense all night?"

"What a sexy witch you are!" exclaimed Andy. "You came on that machine, I was teased and eventually released, yet you're the one who's impatient for sex. I should just turn over and go to sleep, leaving you frustrated."

"Well, that is an option, provided you want to be raped by a very frustrated female." Sasha rolled onto her back and spread her knees, drawing her ankles up as far as she could so her pussy lips were gaping and dripping her feminine juices. "Fuck me now, honey, please."

Andy needed no further invitation. He rolled onto her, taking his weight on his arms and arching his back so that his cock rubbed gently against Sasha's clit. He stayed like that, moving slightly up and down, back and forth, teasing her with the head of his hard cock. Sasha started thrusting her hips to try to gain better, more satisfying contact with him, only to have him move slightly away as he remained firmly in control.

"Please, darling, push it in me now," she wailed with increasing frustration.

"And you were the one teasing me this afternoon," said Andy, "I should make you suffer all night."

"No, I want your big fat cock deep in my little cunt now. Spread me apart; impale me with your cock. Oh sweetie, please; I feel sooooo frustrated and sexy."

For several more minutes Andy held out, refusing to increase the simulation, and then without warning he pushed his huge cock deeply and completely into Sasha's cunt.

"Ooooohhhhh, yessssss! Yes, more, fuck me, fuck meeee," cried Sasha as Andy simply held his cock deep inside her, moving with her so there was little if any movement of his cock in her sopping pussy.

Without warning Andy withdrew almost completely, then quickly pushed back in, as deeply as he could, grinding his pubic bone against her clit as his cock head pressed hard against her cervix.

Sasha went into orbit. "Yes, yes, yes, I'm cumming, fuck, fuck me, oooohhhh, it's wonderful, yes, more, more," she cried as she writhed beneath him with his cock firmly planted inside her.

Andy stayed still, allowing her to come down from her orgasm before starting to move inside her again. After a few strokes he rolled sideways, withdrawing completely, and pulled her on top of him, positioning her so that she was sitting astride his hips with his cock resting against her abdomen. She pushed herself upwards and sat heavily on his cock, allowing it to penetrate her cunt fully.

Once she was securely in the saddle, Andy gripped her hips and started pushing her backwards and forwards, sliding her pussy over his pubic bone and causing his cock to move in and out of her cunt and also to change angle inside, massaging both the front and rear of her slippery passage. Sasha closed her eyes and soaked up the feelings which stimulated every nerve in her body.

"Oh that's so wonderful, so fantastic," she cooed, gently assisting Andy's rhythm.

Once Andy saw that she was able to maintain the rhythm he had set, her reached up and started to massage her breasts, gently rubbing her nipples as she made small mewling sounds. Andy could feel her cunt beginning to pulsate as she approached another orgasm. He increased the breast stimulation, squeezing her nipples, pulling them, twisting them, harder and harder until she exploded on orgasm once again.

The combination of watching his sweetheart cum, her pulsating cunt on his cock and the afternoon's sexual frustration was too much for Andy. As Sasha came hard, so too did he, squirting his cum deep inside her and grinding his pubic bone against her clit. The feelings of his hot cum in her cunt and the stimulation on her clit set Sasha cumming harder, writhing and thrashing about as Andy held onto her by her nipples, causing even greater sensations to flood her body.

After what seemed like hours Sasha slowly calmed down and collapsed gently onto Andy's chest.

"Oh darling, that was wonderful," she murmured into his ear. "That was just incredible. Oh, you're such a wonderful lover. Thank you, darling, thank you."

"Mmmm, you were great too," replied Andy, "I just love watching you cum uncontrollably, knowing that you're doing it for me and because of me. You're just so beautiful to watch."

They both drifted into a deep sleep lying one on the other, embracing each other.

During the night Sasha came partially awake and felt Andy's cock entering her cunt from behind. She lay there and let his gentle movements massage her inside and after a short time she felt him stiffen as he injected another dose of cum inside her. They stayed spooned together in that fashion and drifted off to sleep once more.

When Sasha awoke next morning, Andy was gone, presumably to prepare breakfasts for the new breeders for whom he was responsible. She noticed her breakfast on the table and again gave silent thanks for finding such a caring and considerate partner. She also thought about Troy, who would have undoubtedly spent the night in someone else's bed, someone who he would be fucking and making a baby inside within the next few days. Sasha felt a twinge of jealousy, before she dismissed this thought with gratitude that he would at least be spending one week in four with her and that she had Andy to console her for the other three weeks. All told, that seemed a pretty good arrangement.

Sasha had given some thought to what she would do with her spare time while on the island. She was in a situation where everything was provided so she really didn't need to do anything. However, since money had been abolished worldwide, replaced by the ethical drive toward complete equality, in which nobody wanted more than another because everything was easily available for everybody all the time, it was not a question of 'making money' by having work but simply of how best to contribute to the community of which she was now a part.

She had given this dilemma some consideration, bearing in mind the likelihood that her situation, of living here permanently, would probably not be unique as it was probable that other breeders would fall in love with their impregnators and would therefore gain permission to live on the island. So it was quite foreseeable that soon there would be many pregnant women who would benefit greatly from services to make them feel more comfortable with pregnancy, e.g. massage. This in turn would assist in a higher conception rate and the easier delivery of the babies to unstressed women.

1...345678