Breeding Sasha Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha and Troy walked out the door, feeling as though they were floating on air.

"By the look of you two that must have been a great meeting," commented Sarah.

"You have absolutely no idea how great," replied Sasha as they went through the outer door.

Once they were in their room, Sasha looked again at her EPA.

"Does 3pm fit the description of 'Thursday night before you sleep'" asked Sasha? I want to make love with you and I want this to be our first try for a baby. So I want you to cum strongly and deeply inside me."

"I'm sure that under the circumstances the description fits just fine, you sexy wanton wench," replied Troy, hugging Sasha to him and collapsing onto the bed.

They made love for almost an hour, each bringing the other close to orgasm many times before easing off and then restimulating their partner. Before Troy came, he had given Sasha three huge orgasms and several minor ones. Towards the end Sasha was lying on the bed, almost semi-comatose, covered in sweat and unconsciously murmuring 'I love you' repeatedly as she moved her head from side to side.

Troy's final accomplishment was to fuck her hard and inject his baby-making sperm deeply into her cunt, spraying it against her cervix and telling his tadpoles to find and fertilise her waiting egg.

They lay together as they ended up, Troy still firmly embedded in her, preventing his sperm from oozing out. After over two hours, judging by the clock which indicated 6.30pm, they awoke and kissed and cuddled as they remembered and relived their passion.

"You are so wonderful, darling," murmured Sasha, "I was so fortunate to be allocated to you. I love you dearly, with all my heart."

"And I love you too, sweetheart," replied Troy, "You are fantastic, so caring. Thank you for being you. It seems like we've known each other for ever, but it's only been a few days."

"What's time anyway? Maybe at some level we've always been together. Maybe we always will be."

"True. It certainly feels like that"

"Do you feel hungry?"

Sasha propped herself on one elbow.

"Typical guy! Once they've got their rocks off all they can think of is food."

"Hey, I've gotta have nutrition so I can make more sexy tadpoles to squirt into your sexy cunt. You don't want me to run out, do you?"

Sasha smiled and kissed him tenderly.

"No, of course not, darling. Feel like a shower before dinner or a swim then shower?"

They showered and dried themselves, then watched the sun sink into the ocean before walking arm in arm to the dining room.

Time went fast but also seemed to drag for Sasha and Troy after their meeting. Their lovemaking to impregnate Sasha took place as advised, causing the days to fly past. Yet they waited impatiently for a reply from Danielle. What was taking them so long? They almost expected a visit from someone to escort them off the island.

After the impregnation schedule had been completed, Sasha and Troy continued to make love regularly, usually at least twice a day, and now that Sasha was either pregnant or had missed this opportunity, Troy no longer needed to hold back from cumming, making their love making so much more satisfying and fulfilling.

Sasha was scheduled for a pregnancy test on the Wednesday of her last week at the resort. At the appointed time she joined many of the other breeders in the medical center where a simple saliva test was used. Usually the breeders came out of the consulting room with huge smiles on their faces, but a very few looked more solemn and tearful, one sobbing noisily as she left, not meeting the eyes of any of the other breeders. Sasha thought the waiting was the worst part.

Finally her name was called and she entered the room and was handed a small piece of test paper.

"Just place that on your tongue for a minute then give it back to me, please," said the smiling nurse. "It may taste a little strange but is perfectly harmless."

Sasha did as she was instructed and handed the paper back to the nurse, who placed it in a container of clear liquid. Sasha watched as the paper gradually turned pale green.

"Congratulations, Sasha," said the nurse with an even bigger smile, "You're pregnant. Well done."

Sasha was overjoyed. "Thank you," she replied, "I can't wait to tell Troy."

"Oh, you're the breeder who has Troy. Well, that was certainly to be expected. He has a very good reputation here. Now I also have a note that Danielle would like to see you while you're at the admin office. She didn't say what it was about but I'm sure she'll be pleased to hear that you're pregnant."

Sasha's stomach seemed to turn over with a thud. Surely if they were going to do anything to allow her and Troy to stay here together it would have been done by now? However, that wasn't the nurse's problem, so she smiled and thanked her, then walked out with a smile on her face.

Tracy looked at her face and saw the smile.

"Are congratulations in order?" she asked.

"Yes, they are. I'm pregnant. Whoooppeee!"

"That's awesome. I'll know in a short time too. Do you want to wait?"

"Well, I really have something to do right now, but I'll catch up at dinner. I'm sure you'll be fine."

"Right, see you at dinner -- it's a date."

Sasha walked outside and went around the corner to Danielle's office.

"Hi Sarah," she said as she entered, "I've just had my test and I'm pregnant. Yay!"

"That's great," replied Sarah. "Danielle's waiting for you; I'm sure she'll be pleased with your news too."

Danielle's door opened.

"I thought I heard your voice and I'm guessing by the smile on your face that you have some good news for me too."

"Yes, Danielle, I'm pregnant. It's confirmed."

"That's wonderful. Congratulations. Now, I also have some news for you and it's also good. The ministry has agreed to your proposal in full. You can move into your new accommodation with Troy whenever you're ready."

Sasha felt herself tearing up, overcome with the emotion of the moment. All her hopes and dreams had been focused on this moment, and here she was behaving like a teenager on her first date. She tried to get a grip on herself but emotion overcame her and she simply hugged Danielle. Sobbing on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I'm just overcome with emotion. Thank you, thank you so much."

Danielle extricated herself from Sasha's embrace.

"There are still a few formalities that need to happen, you know how bureaucracies work, but everything is approved in principle and I'm certain that the ministry will be very happy with their decision once they know that you're pregnant."

"That's wonderful . I'll tell Troy and we'll move in tomorrow."

"Just a point, the situation will stay the same for you when you move. You will have Andy as your waiter and will, of course, have Troy as your lover, although you must be aware that when there is an intake of breeders he will need to spend his time including nights with his assigned breeder. So he will be spending three weeks out of four with his breeder and the other week with you. However, I'm sure that you'll both work things out over time. Also, while you do have cooking facilities, you can eat in the dining room if you wish."

"Thank you again. Oh, I just can't wait to tell Troy all the news. Thank you."

Sasha opened the door and walked out, glowing.

"I guess that was more good news," said Sarah.

"Sure was," replied Sasha, "Just the best news I've ever heard."

"Danielle mentioned that you may be staying on so I'm guessing that you are. That's great. We'll have to get together for a drink or something soon."

"Thank you, that would be terrific. Right now I need to go and tell Troy. See you later."

Sasha walked quickly and light-heartedly to her room where she found Troy sitting on the deck reading.

"Darling, I'm pregnant. And we can move in together. Oh darling, isn't that just the most awesome news you've ever heard? I love you so much, honey."

"It's fantastic news, darling, and congratulations on being pregnant. I wonder which time it was."

"Doesn't matter, it's happened. I told Danielle we'll move in tomorrow. And we get to keep Andy as our waiter."

"Wonderful. So have you thought what you'll be doing with your time? I can't imagine a go-getter like you sitting around knitting booties all day and I'll be with other breeders for a lot of the time."

"Yes, Danielle mentioned that you'd have to spend your time with your assigned breeder. Lucky girl! Maybe I could offer a service, e.g. do some massage or something, for the breeders. Really pamper them so they are more relaxed and more likely to conceive."

"I'm sure you'll find something. Meantime, how shall we celebrate?"

Sasha pressed her body against his. "I can think of a few ways, one in particular. Would you like me to show you, darling?"

"Would you? Yes please."

Sasha reached down and started playing with his cock, bringing it to its maximum hardness while he massaged her pussy, spreading her juices around. She then straddled him and carefully, slowly, teasingly sat on his cock, feeling it enter her love canal and finally press against her cervix as she pressed her clit against his pubic bone. Sasha leant forward to kiss him tenderly.

"Hmmm, you feel so nice in there. I feel very envious of other breeders enjoying you in this way, but I'm sure that we've made an excellent decision."

"Well, this way we'll get to see each other frequently and certainly when I don't have stud duties for others I'll have them for you."

Gradually, gently they moved against each other, stimulating and caressing until they were both ready.

"Oh, honey, I'm about to cum," said Sasha.

"So am I darling," replied Troy, moving his hips harder and faster, "Oooohhhh, yes, yes, cum with me sweetie."

"Yes, I'm cumming!" yelled Sasha, "Oooohhhh, fuck me, fuck me hard, oooohhh yes, yes, fuck, fuck."

After a few moments she collapsed forward onto his chest and lay there, fingers combing his chest hair while his hands roamed caressingly over her back.

"Ooohhh, you're a wonderful lover," she murmured into his ear.

"As are you. I think we're pretty stupendous together."

"And just to think of all the time we have together in the future. So wonderful. I love you so much, honey."

"And I love you too. But right now I think I want a swim then dinner. How about you?"

"Sounds good to me," she said, sitting upright, "Race you into the sea.

Sasha stood up and ran seawards, beating Troy into the water by a few paces. They swam, kissed, cavorted and cuddled in the warm water for half an hour before showering and heading off to dinner.

They selected their meals then went to Tracy and Steve's table and sat down.

"I'm pregnant too," were Tracy's first words.

"Oh wonderful. Congratulations," replied Sasha, reaching over to give her a hug.

Sasha told Tracy and Steve about the arrangements that she and Troy had made with Danielle.

"Hey, that's fantastic," said Tracy. "But it still means we only have another few hours here together and we haven't swapped partners yet. Do you feel like doing that tonight?"

Sasha turned towards Troy. "Would that be OK, honey? Would you let Steve sleep with me tonight while you slept with Tracy?"

"Sounds good to me," replied Troy, looking at Tracy's gorgeous body and hard nipples, "How's it sound to you Steve?"

""Yep, sounds good to me also," replied Steve eyeing up Sasha's golden tanned body and her luscious breasts.

"You know, it's not really fair," said Tracy, "I only get one night with Troy but you can have as many nights with Steve as you wish seeing you'll be living here."

"Well, you know I'd never even thought of that. Don't tell Troy or he might back out of the agreement," chuckled Sasha. "You know, there was a guy a few hundred years ago who is quoted as saying 'Life ain't fair, get used to it'. I'm sure that you'll find plenty of great guys to spend romantic nights with when you get home to Africa."

"Yes, I'm sure of that too, especially now that I'm pregnant. Guys there still like proof that a woman is fertile even though they have no way of tapping into that fertility."

"Right then, decision time. How about after dinner we leave with each other's impregnator and just return to our rooms and continue from there? Then we meet here for breakfast tomorrow at 8am to compare notes."

"Sounds like a plan. Let's do it. Are you guys both Ok with that?"

Steve and Troy both nodded in agreement.

After dinner Steve escorted Sasha back to her room while Troy did the same for Tracy.

"Does this sort of thing ever happen here?" asked Tracy.

"Yes, occasionally it has before. There's no problems so long as the breeder is already pregnant to her allocated impregnator. Especially so in this case, I would think, as it would be a little embarrassing for the resort if you and Sasha both had mixed-race babies. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but the authorities have a goal to preserve racial integrity, especially with minority races like you and Steve represent, so to have a full-blood baby is very important for the continued viability of the whole breeding program."

"Hmmm," replied Tracy, "I didn't realise I was so political." She laughed lightly as they arrived at her room. "Welcome to my palace. Won't you come in and fuck my brains out please."

Troy needed no second invitation. He stepped through the doorway, kicked the door shut with his foot, scooped Tracy up in his arms, planted a kiss on her lips and carried her to the bed all in one smooth motion.

"Whew," she said, "You certainly know how to sweep a girl off her feet."

She could say no more as Troy's mouth covered her in a long, hard and lingering kiss.

Meanwhile Sasha and Steve were engaged in similar activities a few doors down, Steve nibbling sexily on Sasha's neck with the intention of extending his ministrations lower in the very near future.

At 8.15am the following day Sasha and Steve arrived in the dining room, selected their breakfast from the buffet, and headed onto the patio to sit with Tracy and Troy who were already part way through eating.

"Good morning," said both Sasha and Steve, kissing their respective partners of the past three weeks.

"What kept you?" asked Tracy innocently, but with a knowing smirk.

"Oh, wouldn't you like to know," replied Sasha, giving Steve a cuddle.

"Yes, we would," said Troy. "Let's have a show and tell session, well, probably more tell than show but who knows."

"Sounds good to me," said Steve. "You guys were here first so you can tell first. We'll listen while we eat."

Tracy and Troy looked at each other, wondering who would tell what first.

"Well," began Tracy, biting the bullet, "I guess I'll tell my side first. After we got to my room Troy kicked the door shut, scooped me up in his arms, kissed me and carried me to the bed. There he continued to kiss and cuddle me, running his hands over my body especially my sensitive breasts with their hard nipples. After a few minutes of this I felt that I was leaking woman's juice copiously and checked Troy to find he also had precum drooling from his hard cock. We spent the next five minutes rubbing these fluids over our sexy bits, becoming more and more aroused.

"Eventually I could take it no longer. I pushed him onto his back and straddled him, lining up his cock head with my throbbing cunt and then slowly sitting down on his cock. The feel of it penetrating me for the first time was wonderful." She glanced at Steve. "Not better than you. Steve, just different and just as wonderful. He was the perfect length, reaching my cervix while at the same time allowing me to nestle my clit in the hair over his pubic bone. I was in heaven.

"Meanwhile, Troy hadn't been lying still. He had one hand massaging my breasts and the other pressing over my clit, moving it gently to create wonderful stimulation. For a few minutes I simply closed my eyes and accepted the loving that I was receiving. Then Troy moved both hands to my hips and started pushing and pulling gently, causing me to move backwards and forwards over his pubic bone, massaging my clit at the same time as his cock head massaged my cervix. Ooohhh, I can still feel those sensations -- heavenly.

"We continued like that for a while, gradually becoming more mobile but with his cock always fully implanted in my cunt. I needed some more stimulation so I raised myself slowly as he pushed me away, then lowered myself when he drew me back. This created beautiful friction between my clit and the top of his cock and each time I came back down I had the renewed sensation of his cock hitting my cervix. I felt that I was approaching my orgasm quickly now. Judging from Troy's breathing, he was also getting ready to cum.

"I told him I was close and I wanted him to make me cum by cumming in me first. He smiled and increased his thrusting motions, pushing ever harder into my cunt, stimulating his cock head and he began panting. Then he was there. I felt his cock erupt in my cunt, spraying cum against my cervix. Ooohhh, it felt wonderful. I closed my eyes ready to cum, almost there, then he grabbed my nipples hard and twisted them painfully.

"My body went into spasms as I came hard on his cock. The pain in my nipples simply turned to ecstasy and added to the experience. It was wonderful, the most intense orgasm I have ever felt, sorry Steve, but it's true. I stayed rigid, pulsing all over for several moments then relaxed, collapsing gently on top of Troy, who placed his arms around me and cuddled me gently. Ooohhh I felt so loved, so wanted, so wonderful, so complete."

Troy and Sasha held hands, Sasha knowing just how Tracy would have felt as she had felt during the past weeks. She so loved Troy.

"So it sounds like you had a great session," said Steve. "That's wonderful. Did you just sleep after that or what?"

"Well, yes, we slept, soundly, for a few hours then I was awakened by a hand caressing my pussy. Once we were both awake there was no point in wasting his obvious erection so we made love again, Troy on top in the conventional manner. We then slept again and I woke just before 7 this morning to be greeted by yet another erection. After caressing each other for a while Troy positioned me on my hands and knees and fucked me doggie style. He went so deep I thought he was coming out my mouth. I really enjoyed the way he reached around me and pulled down on my breasts, like milking a cow I guess, causing my nipples to elongate and tingle. And we still made it here for 8am."

"What a wonderful night you two had," said Sasha. "Do you want to hear our story now? Do you want to tell it, Steve, or shall I?"

"You tell it," said Steve, looking a bit dejected after hearing Tracy's comparisons between his and Troy's lovemaking capabilities.

"Ok, here goes. Once we reached my room we went in. Steve used his foot to shut the door and then embraced me, rubbing his hands all over me. It felt so nice. We were kissing while he did this and very soon I felt my pussy really gushing. I checked his cock and it was also gushing. We walked together, still embracing, until we literally fell onto the bed and lay on our sides, beginning more intimate caresses.

"This must have lasted for several minutes and then Steve rolled me onto my back and pushed his arms under my knees, pushing my legs out sideways like a frog and fully exposing my cunt entrance. It felt like it was gaping and huge. Still holding me in this position he bent his head down and started licking my vulva and clit, sending intense tremors pulsing through my body. It felt so good, almost like small electric shocks.

"After what seemed like an age, when I was getting closer and closer to cumming on his tongue, he stopped and moved himself up further until he could suck and nibble on my nipples. He did this for a long time, forever it seemed, alternating nipples and alternating sucking and nibbling. I lay there with my eyes shut, in heaven. He then moved further up until I could feel the slippery head of his cock alongside my cunt entrance. He kissed me deeply, tongue down my throat type kisses, and then while still kissing me he slowly inserted his cock into my cunt. I'll never forget the way that felt, so gradual, so gentle yet so insistent. And so long!! It seemed to go on forever. Eventually he was seated against my clit and his cock head was alongside my cervix. He then did some fancy maneuver which caused his cock head to roll around my cervix and massage it. Ooohhh that felt so good." A tremor passed through Sasha's body as she remembered it.

123456...8