Breeding Sasha Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were interrupted by Heidi walking in.

"Ooops, sorry, am I disturbing anything?" she asked.

"No, nothing really. Anyway, you're going to be sleeping with us tonight so you're one of the family now," replied Sasha as he stood up. "Come and give Troy a lovely warm greeting."

Heidi and Troy kissed, Troy putting his arms around Heidi and pulling her close to him, his semi-erect cock insinuating itself between her legs. As they kissed and hugged, Heidi's body relaxed despite itself and she found that she was enjoying her first real kiss and cuddle with a man for as long as she could remember. Perhaps this was going to be an interesting night, she thought.

Troy refilled their glasses and poured a glass for Heidi. They sat and sipped their drinks while making small talk until Sasha turned to Heidi.

"Sweetheart, I've told Troy about our agreement today and he's also agreed that it's fine with him. However, he did say that he feels sexy so either you or I will have to do something about that."

Heidi blushed briefly, then smiled.

"Yes, I guessed you'd have to tell Troy. That's fine. Maybe I'll just watch you two fuck tonight."

"Hmmm, that could be a problem," replied Sasha. "Being preggie and having a large belly, I often don't feel all that sexy. So if you were able to participate that would be a huge help. I'm not asking that you let him fuck you, but maybe just lend a helping hand, if you get what I mean."

"That sounds fine by me," replied Heidi. "Are you two ready for bed yet?"

"Yes, let's go."

Troy lay in the middle with Sasha and Heidi alongside. Sasha began by fondling his cock, encouraging Heidi to do this also, showing her exactly how Troy liked it best. Troy closed his eyes feeling the pleasure of two women masturbating him as he slowly approached his climax. Soon he would be there; very soon.

"Now," said Sasha, "Notice how he has tensed up and how his hips move slowly back and forth. This means he is close to cumming and we don't want that yet. So if that happens you can prolong the session by squeezing hard just behind the head. Also if you pull his balls down that helps slow him down they say although I haven't noticed that it makes much difference with Troy."

"Ok, can I have a turn now?" asked Heidi.

"Yes, sure, go for it."

Heidi took over where Sasha had left off, stimulating Troy and bringing him close to orgasm, closer, then he felt her squeeze his cock hard and the delicious sensations dissolve.

"Come on you two, let me cum, please."

"Ooohhh, he's begging now," said Sasha. "We must be doing well."

"You know, honey, this really is fun," said Heidi. "I'm really sopping wet. Maybe I was too hasty about not having a guy enter me. Could I just try it again please? After all, the first time there was no foreplay or anything."

"Of course you can try him in you if you like," replied Sasha, leaving Troy out of the conversation entirely, "Just straddle him and gently sit on his cock. As fast or slow as you like. You're in total control."

Heidi got into position and Sasha helped her position Troy's cock at her entrance and then Troy felt her sit down slowly on his cock.

"Oooohhhh, that feels so nice, far better than I'd ever imagined it could feel."

"Great, so just take it as you wish. Troy, just make sure you don't do anything violent like pushing hard," Sasha instructed.

Gradually Heidi experimented, pushing down further until she felt Troy's cock head press against her cervix, moving backwards and forward to massage her clit, and generally did everything to experiment with her feelings.

"I think I'm going to cum," she said in surprise, moving more vigorously, "I'm getting close."

"Do you want Troy to cum in you?" asked Sasha.

"Oooohhh, yes please, that would be so sexy."

"Did you hear that, Troy?" asked Sasha. "Can you do it for Heidi?"

"Yes, I'll do it when Heidi's almost there."

Heidi continued fucking herself on Troy's cock until she threw her head back.

"Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhh, I'm cumming!"

"So am I," grunted Troy, moving his hips in restrained fucking movements as he spurted his pent up cum deep inside Heidi.

After a few moments Heidi and Troy both relaxed and Heidi collapsed onto Troy's chest.

"Thank you, thank you darling. That was wonderful. After all these years, who'd have known?"

Heidi lay there then started sobbing, her body wracked with deep, heartfelt sobs of loss and grief. Both Sasha and Troy cuddled her, holding her shaking body until she reached a state of peace once again. She sat up.

"Thank you, sweethearts," she said. "I was just thinking about the past. As I told you, Sasha, I was accepted as a breeder, I really wanted to have children because I love children so much, but some bastard of an impregnator almost raped me then blamed me for his problems, so I was sterilized so now I can never have children. If only I'd had Troy the first time."

Heidi started sobbing once again, then calmed down after a few minutes.

"Sweetheart, some things just are and maybe everything's perfect as it is," replied Sasha. "Instead of having your own children, you're now in a position to help a large number of women have healthy babies and to help bring those babies up as healthy children. You'll be able to touch many more lives in your current role than you would have as a breeder, especially under the old system. Would you really have been happy giving up your children to carers when they were only a year old?"

"No, I wouldn't," replied Heidi. "You're right, I didn't think of it like that. Thank you."

They lay in bed, cuddling each other and slept soundly.

Gradually Sasha's delivery date approached. She was radiantly healthy throughout her pregnancy and her belly swelled with the new life inside her. Heidi regularly checked on their health and was on standby for the birth.

Sasha awoke in the night and thought she'd peed in bed. The sheets were wet, but closer inspection revealed that the liquid was slightly blood stained. She phoned Heidi who came to her and together they walked the short distance to the medical complex. Troy a few minutes later and sat at her side, having for the first time left a breeder during the night. Sasha's labor was a relatively brief four and a half hours and then she pushed out a gorgeous eight pound two ounce baby boy who they named Daniel. He suckled gently at Sasha's breast before sleeping contentedly in her arms. Once he knew all was well, Troy returned to his breeder and made gentle love to her, probably starting another baby inside her.

1...345678