Bree's Journey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,373 Followers

He extricated himself from my mouth entirely, leaving me panting to get my breath back to normal. I felt a certain sense of pride at what I'd accomplished. It wasn't as though I hadn't deep throated before, but not quite as fully as that. A wide, prideful smile stretched my lips from ear to ear.

"We'll definitely do that again."

"Oh, yeah? When?"

I knew there was little chance he would be able to continue this frenetic pace he'd set. Miles appeared to ignore my playful challenge, however, and leaned over to claim my mouth in a soulful kiss for several long minutes. By the time he pulled away, the mood had definitely changed. "How about tomorrow night?"

I studied his face to try and detect how serious he was about his suggestion. I just couldn't imagine him being able to get away two nights in a row.

"You didn't think this was going to be a one-night stand, did you?"

I shrugged. I guess a part of me had assumed that since he was married, this would be very short-term.

"I want to see you again. Maybe a real date where I pick you up and we go out together."

"I don't understand."

"It's not just the sex. I like you, Bree. I'm already wondering how in the hell I'm going to make it through the day tomorrow without you. I hope you like to text."

"Miles, I think you're pushing it."

"You don't want to see me again?"

"No, I didn't say that. I mean, you know, pushing it with your wife."

"Let me worry about that. I just need to know if you want to keep seeing me, starting with dinner tomorrow night."

I smiled. "Yeah. That would be great."

"Good." Miles kissed me again and then stood to reveal his semi-hard penis.

My eyes widened in disbelief. "Is this normal for you?"

He shook his head. "No. I'm usually lucky to come twice in one night before falling asleep. And to be perfectly honest, I don't know if I'll be able to finish. It doesn't matter. I'm so fucking happy right now about us."

"Me, too. This is the most fun I've had with a guy in bed in ... well, ages."

Miles climbed over me and situated himself so that his mouth was at one of my nipples. "Let's see if I can change that last word to 'ever'."

***

Miles reluctantly bid farewell in the restaurant parking lot after I'd driven him to retrieve his car. He had my phone number so he could text me throughout the day and confirm our dinner plans. Even after he tried to reassure me that he knew what he was doing, I still expected him to cancel our date. I was certain his wife would put her foot down sooner or later.

We hadn't gotten much sleep throughout the previous night. I lost count how many times he came inside me. I didn't want to burst his bubble and tell him that I was actually taking birth control pills. Since he'd confessed that he got off to the possibility of impregnating me, I figured why spoil his fun.

We must've set some sort of record for how much I climaxed. Miles was an extraordinarily generous lover when he wasn't being totally bossy and selfish. I liked both sides. It was an exciting dance that we engaged in together and I honestly couldn't remember sex ever being that good. We had a real chemistry.

Miles started texting me when he reached the first traffic light. He didn't stop until mid afternoon when I begged him to give me a two hour break so that I could nap. At precisely the two hour mark, he woke me up with a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, baby."

I yawned and stretched. "Mmmmm, hey."

"Do you have any idea how fucking sexy you sound right now? What I wouldn't give to be laying beside you in that bed."

"You haven't been out of this bed for very long."

"If I had my way, I'd never leave your bed."

"I'd go along with that."

"That's good because we're on for tonight."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'll tell you about it at dinner. How soon can you be ready?"

I sighed. "I don't know."

"You thought you'd go back to sleep, didn't you?"

I didn't answer him. It was exactly what I was hoping to do.

"You lazy little thing. I've had to spend all day with my wife, her sister, and her mother; all with a semi-hard cock."

"How is that my fault?"

"I could smell your cunt on my upper lip."

"Mmmmm." I slipped my hand down into my panties and began caressing my slit as images of our last morning encounter flooded my memory.

"Bree, you better not be playing with yourself."

"Why not?"

"Fuck!"

"I love how you use your tongue on me."

"Bree..."

"The way you attack my clit, sucking and tugging at it with your lips as your tongue flicks it back and forth. God, that turns me on."

"You're going to regret teasing me like this. I might have to take you over my knee when I get there."

"Oooooh, such a threat."

"Okay, don't say I didn't warn you."

"I'm just having a little fun."

"At my expense."

"Hardly. So, what time do I need to be ready?"

"Eight."

"Eight? That's three hours from now, I have plenty of time."

"That's what you think."

I listened for a second. "Hello? Miles?" There was no response so I clicked off my phone and tossed it onto the mattress. Rolling onto my side, I drifted right back to sleep.

A sharp knock sat me straight up in bed. I glanced at the clock, my heart racing in my chest. I just knew that I'd overslept, but the clock showed that it was only 6:10. The knocking continued.

"Hang on. I'll be there in a second."

I stumbled to the door and opened it without even looking to see who was there. Miles pushed the door open wider as he entered.

"You should never open the door without looking first."

"I'm sorry, I ..."

"I knew you were going to fall back asleep."

"I thought I had until 8 o'clock."

Miles flattened my back to the door, pinning my wrists overhead. "That was until you decided to tease me over the phone. I warned you." He assaulted my mouth with his, plunging his tongue deep, and forcefully moving it about until every inch of my mouth was explored. My head was spinning from the suddenness of everything.

He yanked me forward by my wrists, all the way to my bed. He then produced a scarf from his pocket. He secured my wrists together with it and then tied it off to the side rail of the bed, forcing me to my knees on the floor in the process.

"Miles, what are you doing?"

"I'm getting you back for earlier. I told you I would. Now, stand up."

Very ungracefully, I got to my feet, still bent at the waist since my tethered wrists wouldn't allow me to stand upright. Miles reached around to the button and zipper of my pants and unfastened them. He then proceeded to push my jeans and panties down to my knees.

"That should do nicely."

Without warning, his hand came down hard across my exposed buttocks. "OW!"

"That's right, you little tease." His hand came down again in five quick strokes, each one landing in a slightly different place than the one before.

"I get it, Miles." I tried to swing my hips away from him and almost landed face-first on the floor.

Miles steadied me. "I don't know. Maybe you do, and maybe you don't." His hand came down harder in another grouping. I didn't bother to count this time. All I could think about was the stinging sensation all over my bare ass and how humiliating this was to be spanked like a little school girl.

"Ow! Please..."

"Oh, yeah, you like to beg, don't you? The problem is, you don't even know what you want."

"I want you to stop. Please."

"No you don't."

"I do. I swear."

Miles squeezed a sore buttock with one hand as a finger on his other hand pressed past my pussy lips to glide easily into my slick hole. "Bullshit. You're fucking wet as a whore on payday." He kept his finger buried inside me as he smacked my butt again. "You like this. Admit it."

There was really no denying the effect it had on me. While it stung like hell and was utterly humiliating, it was also turning me on to be handled as if I were a very naughty girl. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction, though. I remained silent, neither confirming nor denying his claim.

"Oh, you fucking stubborn little slut."

Miles fingered my pussy hard as he assaulted my ass with his other hand. I screamed and tried to bend my knees to get away. Each time I moved one way or another, there was something preventing me from gaining relief. Finally, the spanking stopped. All I could feel was the aftermath of it. A general stinging sensation that was beginning to throb in pain.

"Maybe you need another kind of motivation."

I shook my head but Miles either didn't notice, or ignored it. His wet finger withdrew from my pussy and began circling my anus. "No, no. Don't Miles."

"Oh, I can tell you're not very experienced back here. We can change that, you know."

"No, please. I admit that I like being spanked."

"Tell me why you like it, my little slut."

I wasn't sure how to answer. The truth of the matter was that until he slid his finger into my slick pussy, I had no idea that it turned me on. "I don't know why. I had no idea that this would..." My voice trailed off. I could hardly think straight.

"So it appears that I know what you like better than you do. Is that what you're saying?"

I wanted to argue with him but I couldn't. He was right. "Yes."

"I know what my slut wants right now but she's not going to get it. Instead, she's going to suck my cock dry and then get dressed for dinner. No shower. She's going to wear a dress of my choosing with no panties beneath it. Is that understood?"

I nodded. My pussy began throbbing uncontrollably as he outlined his demands.

Miles leaned over and untied the scarf from the bed rail but left it around my wrists. My jeans and panties fell to the floor as I straightened up. "On your knees."

I lowered myself to my knees and waited as he opened his fly and pulled his cock from his briefs. He tilted his shaft until the head of his cock was pointing at my mouth. I parted my lips and began to suck him.

He was surprisingly gentle again, allowing me to take as little or as much of him into my mouth as I could handle. It made me work harder to get him off. There was something about the way he treated me that just sort of felt right. He doled out just the right amount of humiliation and pain to get me hot without putting me down. I trusted that he wouldn't go too far or hurt me, even if it might lead to his enjoyment. I can't even explain how I came to this conclusion about him, but I just knew it in my gut.

He came in my mouth and I swallowed every bit of it, finally releasing his member only after it began to grow soft. He lifted me to my feet and kissed me sweetly on the lips as he untied my wrists.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded and smiled.

"I'm looking forward to our first date."

I grinned up at him. "Me, too. I can't wait to hear how things went today."

"Oh, you will, I promise. Right now we need to get a dress picked out for you. Show me some options."

I led Miles to my closet where we picked out a dress. I suppose he made the decision but it somehow felt like a mutual agreement. We got dressed and he watched me go through my grooming routine, even lingering in the bathroom while I applied my makeup. It was all very comfortable, much like I assumed married life would feel.

We talked the entire time, flitting from one subject to the next, but spending a lot of time discussing our family dysfunctions. Miles listened intently to everything I said, and was actually interested in most of it. I could tell that he wasn't simply going through the motions. He wanted to know me.

"You look gorgeous in that dress. You should wear dresses and skirts more often. You're a beautiful woman, but really positively irresistible in feminine clothing."

"Thank you. You're looking handsome, yourself."

"Shall we go before we decide to skip dinner, altogether?"

I wrinkled my nose at his insistence to leave. I would've been perfectly satisfied ordering takeout that would've most likely gone cold when we decided to abandon it in favor of sex.

"I haven't forgotten. I know you're horny. I like you this way. You're softer; more feminine."

Miles reached out to my wrist and guided my hand to the crotch of his pants. He was hard as a rock.

"I want you just as badly, Bree."

"Then let's just skip dinner."

"Skip our first date and miss the opportunity to watch you squirming with lust for me? Not a chance. Besides, we need to do other things besides just sex. I don't want to be one of your fuck-buddies."

"What do you want to be, then?"

"Your lover. Your boyfriend. The man you love. Someday I hope that we might live together."

"Live together?"

"Yeah. Watching you get ready just made me realize how natural we are together. Anyway, I can always wish, can't I? Let's go."

Miles drove us to a restaurant I hadn't tried before. It was a little out of my price range and I wanted to object to him spending that kind of money on me. It wasn't right for him to be taking me out on a date while his wife stayed home. I wisely bit my tongue, though. I knew he wouldn't agree, and would probably take offense by me placing a dollar value on our date.

I focused instead on Miles, and put out of my mind completely that he was married. It wasn't that difficult to do since he was utterly attentive to my every need, opening doors for me and being overtly affectionate. There was nothing to suggest that he was the least bit uncomfortable with the possibility of being seen with me.

I scanned the menu as the waiter fetched our drinks, and tried desperately not to feel guilty about the high price of everything. I was fully prepared to settle for a salad even though my stomach was protesting.

"Would you allow me to make suggestions?"

I smiled weakly at him and nodded politely.

"Do you like scallops?"

The scallop entree had been one of my choices until I noticed the price. I avoided eye contact with him and simply smiled in an attempt to avoid the question.

"Nancy gets the scallops when we come here. It's her favorite. If you like them, you should order those."

I'd had enough. "Miles, this isn't right. You shouldn't be taking me to places like this."

"Why not?"

"Because ... Because it's expensive. And you shouldn't spend this kind of money on me. And because you bring your wife here."

"That's a lot of reasons. Why shouldn't I spend money on you?"

"Because you're married, that's why." My timing couldn't have been worse; The waiter walked up just in time to hear my argument.

Miles didn't miss a beat, however. "You've known the situation from the beginning. Nancy suggested this restaurant."

"She did?" I happened to catch the shocked expression on the waiter's face. I could already hear the lively kitchen gossip that was going to fly when he returned to the back.

Miles ordered for both of us, pausing for my confirmation as he did so. My stomach was very pleased that it would not be forced to get by with a paltry dinner salad.

He waited until we were alone to pull me close to him. He had insisted we sit next to each other on one bench of the booth rather than across from one another.

"I know this is difficult to understand but you have to trust me."

"I do trust you. Or I want to, anyway."

Miles chuckled into my hair as he held me tight against him. "I never would've guessed that spending money on you is what you would have the most trouble with. Geez, Bree, you must've dated some real losers in the past."

"There've been a few."

"Okay, maybe it would help if I recounted my conversation with Nancy yesterday."

I nodded as Miles got comfortable. He took a sip of his drink and then rested one hand on my thigh with the other one draped over the back of the seat behind me. I followed suit by taking a rather healthy gulp from my own wine glass followed by a deep, relaxing breath.

"I couldn't really talk to her until her mother and sister left. But from the moment I arrived at the house, I could tell something was different.

"Nancy was ... I don't know, more relaxed. Probably the happiest I'd seen her in years. She wasn't faking it for her mom and sister, either. I mean, it was genuine.

"So, the whole time I was texting you, I got to thinking about it. Not just about Nancy and why this makes her happy, but us, too. How happy it makes me when you allow me to take charge. How you get off to it just as much as I do. You know, everything.

"Anyway, it all began to make sense. Nancy gets off to being humiliated. But I mean, really humiliated - way more than you can even imagine, probably. I think it must fulfill her in some way I can't relate to. On the surface, she wants people to think she is in control of the household. She likes to be domineering and wants me to dote on her. But none of that has gotten us anywhere. It does absolutely nothing for either of us, sexually.

"Privately, though, she has this need to be put down. Until this afternoon, I had no idea just how deep that might go."

Miles paused to take a sip of his drink. He then slipped his cold hand up my dress between my thighs. I parted my legs and gasped. "Your hand is cold."

"Yes, but you have to admit, it's one way to get you to spread your legs."

"You could've just asked."

"I don't ask. A little wider, baby. I want full access."

"Here?"

"Yes, here. Don't even try to pretend you're shocked by that or I will hike your dress up high enough for the waiter to see what I'm doing."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Oh, yeah? Are you challenging me?"

Suddenly I realized how stupid an idea that was. If Miles didn't care that the waiter knew he was married, he certainly wasn't going to mind him seeing up my skirt. "No, I'm not challenging you. I believe you." I widened my legs as far as they would reasonably go.

Miles took another sip of his drink and then hiked my leg over his to give him even better access. He allowed the skirt of my dress to rest on my thighs, keeping my private parts out of view. "So, where was I? Oh, yeah ... so, I sort of came to the conclusion that I needed to push Nancy, well, actually both of you, a little further. But in different ways."

"Hence, the spanking?"

Miles touched his fingertips to my exposed pussy slit. "Exactly." He caressed up and down my slit as he continued talking. "You needed that, and I enjoyed it immensely. Nancy needed to be reminded that she is an inferior wife because she is incapable of sexually satisfying her husband. She needs that. So after her mom and sister left, I showed her the texts that you and I had been sending one another."

Miles pressed his fingers into my moist heat. I held my breath and gripped the edge of the table so I wouldn't make a sound. It was incredibly difficult to remain calm.

"I told her that I had just had the most incredible sex of my life, and I intended to try and repeat the performance tonight."

My fingernails dug into the table. The realization that our night of sex was just as incredible for him as it was for me was almost enough to make me climax.

"She was quiet at first. I could see her working it out in her mind. I think she struggles a little with it still. I told her that I loved her and that nothing would change that, but that I also needed to see where this was going. I explained to her that I needed to be fulfilled in this way.

"I think she finally understands that part. I guess it took her being fulfilled herself to finally start to get it. Anyway, so we talked about what that meant. Eventually, I threw down the challenge. She could either put out or shut up about it."

Just knowing that he had adopted such a dominant stance with her made me gasp with pleasure. Miles picked up on it immediately and curled his finger so that he was stimulating that fleshy spot of the front wall of my vagina. I whispered, "Miles, please..."

D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,373 Followers