All Comments on 'Bren & Lanie Ch. 02'

by GirlRokBoo

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
very good

well written, but still a few editing issues and word choice problems.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
rewrite

THIS NEEDS A TOTAL REWRITE. this is nothing but a first draft and should not have been posted. you left out a lot of words and used a lot of wrong words it reads like you never proofread it i know you didn't use an editor like you should have. SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND A WHOLE LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND REWRITE THE SERIES AND USE A GOOD EDITOR EITHER DO IT RIGHT OR NOT AT ALL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love the story line

I enjoy your story keep it up and don't let the negative people stop you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Storyline

A really nice storyline, but as has been said, you need some help with editing and grammar. I've had a similar life with my younger sister - hasn't been easy but HAS been extremely satisfying and gratifying.

Please spend some time in the "How to" section of Literotica. There are some good posts in there on how to edit and tips on word choice, etc. You have a talent for telling a good story - just need some help putting it on paper.

Don't let the nasty comments (probably from fools who couldn't write to save their lives) deter you. Just work on the fundamentals that are in the How to and you'll do well!

reader018reader018about 12 years ago
@ rewrite

A rewrite my butt,the only thing needed is an editor! Other than that,very good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMG!

This reads like something from the Hillbilly Gazette. "I seen him coming". Geeze!

SCHOOL=a place you need to go back to...

windfire1windfire1about 12 years ago
Loved it

Just wanted you to know I loved the story. Is there gonna be any more, would love to read more if you have it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Write more!

The story turned me on so much since my name is the same as Lanie's. Please write more it's really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Continue.

I hope you continue writing this story and others like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
all i can say is

EDITOR EDITOR EDITOR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Issues here...

Is it B, Bren, Brendan, or Brendon? You've used all four.

Story does seem like a draft; you're on the right track to a good tale, but it seems to move too fast or without good reason. Develop the characters & give them some substance and personality, yes, even abusive Dan.

Marvin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

It was a good story....but the one part about her time with abusive dan it was sex and sex more sex then later in story her brother took her virginity that was very confusing

OlebillOlebillalmost 7 years ago
ABOUT TIME

I have been waiting to find a great story of siblings like this where every male and female got involved to try and break them apart. I didn't quite get as far as these two but I would have hoped we would have ended up like this.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 7 years ago
More please

we are just getting to the good part. How about we get to read how things go from here and what was Moms news about?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
?

Good story, but as a female author, why do you not know where the hymen is located???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous