Brenda and Her Co-Workers Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conversation with Ben was going along very slowly, Brenda thought. So she decided to spice it up a bit.

"Ben, you like my tits, don't you? I've seen you looking at them a lot."

"Oh, I'm sorry," he offered.

"Sorry? For what?"

"For staring, I guess. It's just that..."

"Geezus Ben, you're supposed to stare. Or at least look."

"Uh well, okay."

Brenda rolled her eyes. Maybe Ben wouldn't be the one after all. And she had already wasted fifteen minutes on him.

"You don't like me?" Brenda teased with her innocent, puppy dog-like eyes.

"Not true. I do like you. It's just that I...I'm not used to the woman being so aggressive," Ben said.

"You mean you're not used to the woman wanting to have sex so bad?"

"Oh my god...you do? That's what you're doing?"

Brenda slid down off her stool with her purse in tow. "Well yeah, I was. I guess I'll go get it elsewhere."

Barb heard the last part of this exchange and could not resist a little chuckle.

Brenda sauntered over to the pool table and was greeted by a group of four guys.

"Hey Brenda," Brandon said.

"You remembered my name," Brenda commented. Score one for him. Score another, she thought, if he could put it in the right hole, and she wasn't thinking about his pool game, either. She just hoped he didn't have a girlfriend and if he did, he wasn't too worried about not cheating just a little, at least for half an hour.

"Hi Brandon. Not sure you would remember me." She put out her arms for a hug which Brandon accepted awkwardly. She looked back over her shoulder to Ben still sitting at the bar and she could tell he was sizing up her ass. Bet he was regretting not getting it tonight, she thought.

"So, how have you been?" she asked.

"Great, and you?"

"Working a lot, but I'm good, real good." She added the last "real good" with a little extra emphasis.

"You're telling me...you look great!"

"Thanks."

"So, who's that sitting over there, the guy you were talking to?"

"No one. Just some guy that bought me a drink. You can buy me my next one if you want."

"Sure." He checked with her to see what she was drinking and then told his friends he was out the rest of the game and probably the next. Brandon knew a sure thing when he saw it and figured he was a good bet to get laid tonight. With his latest girlfriend not giving it up on a regular basis, it was the perfect situation.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Twenty minutes later, Brandon and Brenda were lying on her bed. She was completely naked and he was just in his boxers and he was going down on her. And as good as it felt, Brenda could not stop thinking about Andrea a few days earlier and how much better her cunnilingus was than Brandon's attempt.

"Fuck me, Brandon...please? Just fuck me," she said boldly. "I need your cock inside of me, baby."

Brenda was determined to be heterosexual and strictly a woman for guys only. She had to put in the back of her mind the feelings she felt when Andrea kissed her lips, her pussy, even with her hand placed on her ass. And when Sandy showed Brenda her bare breasts two hours earlier, Brenda did all she could not to reach out and feel them. This couldn't be happening, she thought. She was not interested in women!

"Oh yeah, Brenda...your pussy tastes so good...I can't wait to fuck it!" Brandon spouted.

When they were ripping off each other's clothes earlier, Brenda felt the lump in his shorts and thought it didn't feel that big. When she looked down at it, she was right. Brandon was probably less than five inches in length, one of the smaller guys she's been with, but at the moment, she didn't care. She just needed sex and sex with a guy.

When his little cock slid into her, Brenda was nonetheless delighted.

"Oh god, yeah baby...mmmm, it feels so good..."

What Brandon lacked in size, he made up for with his confidence and his prowess. He was fucking her like a stallion and was giving it to her exactly the way she craved. But for good measure and because it made her feel slutty, she shouted out phrases like "give it to me, baby!" and "fuck me harder!"

She offered to switch up and get on top of him, which he readily accepted, but when he asked for her to face away from him, she thought it was a bit odd. Brenda had never done "reverse cowgirl", didn't even know what it was when he called for that position. Most guys she's been with loved the opportunity to play with her tits as she rode them but Brandon wanted her ass to face him rather than her tits.

While Brenda's ass wasn't huge, she thought it was bigger than average, but most guys knew it was great and definitely suited Brandon's taste.

"Oh god Brenda, your ass is gorgeous!"

Brenda had swung her legs around his legs and straddled his waist and took hold of his cock and slowly sat down on it.

"Uhhhnnnnnnn...ooooh...I like this," she squealed.

"I fucking love it!" Brandon said. His hands gripped both of her asscheeks and they fucked, a bit slower than before. "God, when you walked over to the pool table, I wanted to bend you right over the table and take you from behind right then and there...you looked so hot!"

Brenda was too busy moaning to respond at first but then said, "Next time, you better promise me you will."

Brenda came twice in this position and Brandon joined her during her second one.

"God, I just love the feel of cum rushing up inside of me," Brenda gushed. She removed herself from his cock and moved around to face him. "I've never tried it that way before," she admitted.

"Well, you were awesome, Brenda. Greg told me you were good. I had no idea, though, you would be this good."

"He did, huh?" She smiled contently to herself.

She almost wanted to crawl up into his arms but then remembered she really just wanted a quickie and then off to sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Brenda woke up at 9:45 and was remembering most of the previous night's, or more accurately, early morning's activities. Brandon was not there for just forty minutes as planned. He stayed and they fucked and sucked for hours, with him finally leaving around 5:00 AM after he and her woke up after a brief sleep. It even pained Brenda to recall that he admitted while he was getting dressed he had a girlfriend. She actually was starting to like him and hope they could go out on a date, just like it happened with her and his friend, Greg.

But it wouldn't erase the memory of their night of fucking. She went down on him, he went down on her and they even went into a sixty-nine. He licked and kissed her tits all over, loved biting her nipples as did she, and she licked and sucked Brandon until he was hard again to fuck her a second and even a third time. He seemed to especially like fucking her from behind, which was one of her favorite positions.

All told it was a wonderful fuckfest and gave Brenda the necessary affirmation of her heterosexuality. Of course, she didn't expect to hope that the night with Brandon might lead to further dates with him. She was disappointed he had a girlfriend but didn't feel the least bit guilty she "borrowed" him and his cock for one night.

Later that afternoon at work, she received a phone call.

"Uh, hi Andrea. What's up?"

"You're working tonight, right?" she asked.

"Yup. And you're working for Wendy still, right? Feeling better?"

"I wasn't sick. Never said I was, just needed a replacement for last night. But never mind that. What are you doing tonight after our shift?"

Since Brenda wouldn't get off work later that night until past 11 PM and last night was such a late night, Brenda's only plan was to go to sleep and as soon as possible.

"Going right to bed," Brenda answered.

"I've got a similar idea. But let me run something by you."

Brenda was getting nasty stares from her older, daytime co-workers while Andrea went on and on with her plan for that night: an old-fashioned sleepover, something Brenda hadn't done since her junior year of high school, but of course, these girls were still in high school. But Brenda also knew two other things. These girls like to fool around with each other and they wanted to tell their parents they were staying over at another girl's house but instead stay at Brenda apartment. And Andrea implied, of course, there would be drinking involved.

At first, Brenda tried to decline but realized pretty quick Andrea was counting on her to use her apartment. The clincher was when Andrea said Jake would be included and probably Janet's boyfriend, Eddie.

"Guys, too?"

"Yup."

"But Jake has a girlfriend and she's gorgeous," Brenda said.

"Rumor has it they broke up this past weekend," Andrea responded.

"Really? And Janet's boyfriend? She wants him to come to a mostly girls' sleepover?"

"I think, actually I know, Janet and her boyfriend want to have a threesome."

"Holy shit! A threesome in my apartment?"

"A few of them perhaps. So, what do you say?"

Brenda looked up again and knew she had to get off the phone and back to work. "Sure, what the hell. What about Doug, though?"

"I figured he was too old, and oddly enough, too inexperienced for us younguns. But it's your apartment, if you want to invite him, go ahead."

"Okay. I'll see you at 5:30, Andrea."

"Okay. I'll call everyone and let them know. Bye Brenda."

"Bye babe," Brenda responded, surprising even herself.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Ch. 06

Later that evening before they started work, Andrea and Brenda were in the back room. There were three other girls working who were not involved in the backroom 'design center' liaisons Andrea was experiencing with five other girls, including Brenda once. Andrea was not a confirmed lesbian but one who had seen her in action giving oral to Sandy, Alyssa, Janet, Wendy and Brenda would be hard-pressed to think otherwise.

Tonight's plan was for a sleepover at Brenda's apartment with the six girls, but also invited were Jake, a very hot, muscular nineteen year-old who also worked with them at Dell's Ice Cream and Candies, and Eddie, the boyfriend of Janet, and also nineteen. Everyone, including those out of high school, still lived at home with their parents. Brenda was the only one truly out on her own.

"God, I don't know how I'm gonna get through this shift tonight. I'm so excited about later tonight, aren't you?" Andrea posed to Brenda.

"Well, yeah." But for different reasons. Brenda wasn't as interested in girls as some of the others were. She didn't mind Andrea getting her off with her tongue, as a matter of fact, she quite liked it. But what sold her on the whole evening was the inclusion of guys. Brenda loved to fuck and guys were the ones she wanted to fuck.

"Say, Sandy's probably gonna stop by around 9:30 or so. Do you think she can get your key? They're gonna have someone to buy the beer and wine, and maybe they can get things ready. They don't want to wait until 11:00 when we're done here."

"Sure, that won't be a problem."

"Are you going to ask Doug tonight?" Andrea asked.

"Yeah, why not? Did you see his cock?" Brenda added. It was obvious reference to the nice size it was. Only Andrea and Brenda had seen it when he was invited to masturbate in front of them as Andrea ate out Brenda's pussy. Virgin or not, Brenda now dreamed of fucking him just because of it.

"Yeah, it was pretty nice," Andrea admitted.

"Oh, I forgot, you probably don't care for cock, right?"

"Not true, hon. I got me some nice cock just last night."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'll tell you all about it later, okay?"

"Okay."

Just then Doug walked in from the back door.

"Hi girls," Doug said.

"Hi Dougie." Andrea, even though eighteen, always liked to call Doug, who was three years older than her, Dougie, even though no one else did. And of course, Doug wasn't about to argue. He had a little crush on the short-haired brunette. "See you two out there."

When Brenda was left with only Doug she asked, "Busy after work, Doug?"

"No, why?"

Brenda could only begin to imagine how Doug would respond to an invite for a sleepover with six girls, of which four were still in high school, especially with first-hand knowledge of what most of them liked to do.

"Well, I was wondering if you'd like to come to a sleepover at my apartment tonight. Andrea, Sandy, among others, will be there. Oh, and Jake, too."

Doug looked frozen and almost as if he really didn't hear at all what she just said.

"Is this some kind of joke?"

"Ha ha, no Doug, I'm serious. A little drinking and with Andrea there, well, you probably know what else."

"Yeah...well...I'll have to let you know, okay?"

"Let me know? Thought you said you weren't busy? What's there to 'let me know' about? Either you want to or you don't." And she couldn't think of one reason why he wouldn't. Well, maybe there was one reason: he probably was a virgin.

Brenda got up from her chair and walked over to Doug, standing right next to him.

"Doug? Can I ask you something?"

He gulped and then nodded.

"Are you a virgin?" So much for beating around the bush on that one, she thought.

He tried to look away but Brenda put a hand on his arm and told him, "It's okay, Doug." He didn't even have to admit it.

"I'll just look so foolish. I wouldn't know what to do or how to act at a sleepover like that. Assuming that what I think is going to happen, happens."

"Nonsense. You acted nicely the other night."

Doug smiled at the mention of the scene where he ejaculated all over Brenda's face and tits while she came from Andrea's oral ministrations.

"Okay. But promise me something, Brenda?"

"Sure, sweetie, what is it?"

"Don't tell anyone else. It may eventually come out, but don't tell anyone else about me being a virgin, okay?"

"Okay, I promise. I'll take care of you, Doug."

And then Brenda just realized there could have been a double meaning behind that comment.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The shift went by predictably slow. Sandy stopped by with Wendy to get Brenda's apartment key as expected and told Andrea and Brenda that Alyssa was out on a date with her boyfriend and possibly having sex for the first time but would definitely be at the sleepover later, since that was the plan she told her parents. But Alyssa's boyfriend would not be included. She didn't want him to know of her "other" life, at least for now.

About twenty minutes later Andrea approached Brenda.

"Hey, we're not that busy, send me home. You can do that, can't you?"

Of course Brenda could. Just then, Brenda felt Andrea's hand on her ass which caused Brenda to jump a little and let out a whimper. But her hand didn't leave right away, instead, she caressed her ass through her uniform, confirming the absence of any underwear. "God Brenda, your ass is so nice...mmmm, so juicy."

"You mean big," Brenda stated.

"No, I mean hot." Andrea then patted her butt and said, "Well?"

"Yeah," Brenda started in loud voice, "I'm sorry, Andrea, but I'm gonna send you home."

"Awww, but I need the hours," Andrea pretended to pout.

"Sorry. Next time it'll be someone else."

"Okay," she replied. The drama was almost comical. "Hurry up," she whispered on her way to the back room.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Brenda did hurry up. She asked Colleen, a competent girl, to close up and cash-out the register. She feigned a headache. So many times, Brenda guessed, she worked with a headache, no reason not to use one as an excuse now. It was 10:15 when she walked into her apartment. She didn't know what to expect. An all-out orgy?

"Brenda!!" a chorus went out. Everyone was clothed, or more accurately, everyone was not naked. It was a sleepover, after all, so nighties, shorts and tank tops, and boxers and t-shirts for the guys were the dress code for the evening.

"Hey, I left early. Can you believe it?"

Andrea escorted Brenda to her bedroom. "Take a shower, I hope you don't mind I did. Doug coming?"

"Yeah, he said he'll be here as soon as he can. I told him not to worry about going home and getting clothes or toothbrush or anything."

"I'll go get you a glass of wine, hon. Hurry!"

"Okay."

Brenda was giddy. She was ushered into her bedroom so quick by Andrea, she almost did not get a chance to see Jake or Eddie. She had only seen Eddie once from afar at Dell's one time when he visited Janet at work but she was able to notice he was shirtless out in her apartment. He looked smoking hot! Brenda wondered if Janet would let him be with anyone else. Fuck, she wondered just what could happen tonight. She thought of a lot of possibilities, most of which made her pussy wet.

"Here you go, babe. Your glass of wine is next to the sink. Need me to wash your back?"

"No. I'll be out soon, don't worry, Andrea."

Brenda finished up her shower and walked out, glad that Andrea wasn't in her bathroom nor her bedroom. She half-expected Andrea to want to help her pick out her nightwear for the evening. She downed the wine in one gulp, not really caring for its bitter taste but preferred it over beer.

She chose a black teddy she had. It was one that her and Dave, her ex-boyfriend, had bought while shopping together a few months ago. Although it was held up by thin spaghetti straps, it did not reveal too much of her boobs and just enough of her cleavage. She didn't even remember seeing Wendy out there, so she wondered how much of her boobs she was showing. The bottom of her nighty came to the top of her thighs, and while she usually didn't wear panties when she wore it to bed, she did put on a pair of black, satin bikinis with it.

Walking out into her apartment, which was only a big living area with a small kitchen in the front of the apartment and off to the side in a little cubby-hole, all Brenda could think about was what Jake would think, and also Eddie. Even though she didn't know him and Eddie already was with Janet, Brenda did hope to make a favorable impression on him. As for Jake, Brenda didn't necessarily want to date him, she just wanted to fuck him and hoped that tonight that possibility would become reality.

After seeing the two guys there in boxers and a t-shirt for Jake, and no shirt for Eddie, Brenda looked now at the girls and what they were wearing. Wendy was wearing a sexy and very revealing, lacy demi-cup camisole that was emerald green and looked hot with her long, dirty blonde hair. It was a great ensemble for a big-chested woman like Wendy because with only a half-cup, it let the top half of her breasts pop out and be almost right in your face, even if you were on the other side of the room, as Brenda currently was. Her matching color bottoms were short shorts, snug but not as tight nor as short as boy short undies.

At the other end of the spectrum was Janet, who even though she was probably the same height as Wendy, it was the only common physical trait they shared. Janet was rail thin, narrow hips and a small butt. As such, Janet usually required no bra and certainly did not wear one under her light, yellow tank top. Under her light purple shorts she wore a white butterfly thong and when she turned around it was evident since she wore her shorts low enough you could clearly see the back of the thong across her lower back.

Andrea was in a tight, powder blue t-shirt and matching PJ shorts with nothing underneath. Although Andrea's boobs were a B cup at best, in this shirt her boobs, and especially her nipples, appeared quite prominent. The shorts were also flattering to her sexy hips and narrow waist. Andrea's ass was not big and was not very padded in the back, but from the front, it looked very full on her smaller than average frame.

Sandy was evidently the exhibitionist of the group. While the other girls wore pajama shorts, Sandy simply wore boy shorts. They were black and trimmed in lace to give them a feminine flair. But with her shape, her feminity would never be in question. And she also decided to forego any shirt on the warm April night, deciding to go with her matching black, lacy bra. If one looked closely enough at it, you would be able to see her aeroloas and nipples, too.