Brenda and Her Co-Workers Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XceptMe
XceptMe
80 Followers

"Well I don't have any fancy PJ's. I usually sleep in panties and nothing else!" she said upon her revealing her sleepwear. "You all are lucky I'm even wearing a bra." Although the two guys and probably some of the girls didn't think that was being very "lucky" at all.

"Hi Brenda," a male voice said.

Brenda turned from the kitchen counter where she poured herself and Sandy another glass of wine.

"Uh, hi Jake."

"Nice place you got here."

"Thanks, but please...two rooms and not much furniture?"

"Yeah, but it's all yours. All about independence, right?"

"I guess. So, what happened to you and Kara?"

"Not exciting enough for me. Now this...this is exciting!" he exclaimed with a look around the room.

Brenda was a little disappointed because he really smiled when he looked around the room. But then he looked right at her and added, "And you...you're fucking hot in that, Brenda. I can't believe I'm seeing everyone I work with in, well, so little. It's definitely a nice change from the uniforms at work." Of course, Jake left out the part about seeing a few of them with their uniforms up around their waist back in the design center while Andrea ate them out.

"I'll say," she responded and stuck out her chest a little bit more since that's where Jake was currently looking.

Janet interrupted the pair. "Hey Brenda, I'd like you to meet my boyfriend. Eddie? This is Brenda. Brenda, this is Eddie."

Brenda held out her hand and Eddie did, as well.

"Nice to meet you, Brenda. Thanks for letting us use your apartment. This is great, just great! I think a lot of my fantasies are coming true tonight. Being in a room full of beautiful and sexy women in their sleepwear has already been accomplished," Eddie said.

"Woohooooo!" Wendy hollered.

Immediately everyone's attention was diverted, heads swinging toward the couch where next to Wendy and her big boobs, Andrea and Sandy were swapping spit.

"Oh my god, that's another fantasy," Eddie muttered.

When Sandy knew she and Andrea had everyone's attention, she moved to sit facing Andrea on her lap with her knees on either side of Andrea's thighs. And they continued kissing, tongue meeting tongue and then trying to stick each of their tongues down the other's throat. Then when Sandy grabbed and fondled both of Andrea's boobs on the outside of her top, Jake stepped closer to the couch to get a better look. Brenda took a quick look to Jake and noticed he was getting hard watching them and wished she was closer to him because she probably would have attacked him. But just then, she felt Janet step toward her, put one hand on her hip, and leaned in with open mouth and her tongue placed just inside the recesses of her mouth. Before Brenda knew what was going on, Janet was kissing her. And Eddie did not even know it for the first ten seconds. When he pulled away from watching Andrea and Sandy and saw his own girlfriend French-kissing Brenda, he was floored.

"Holy shit! Oh my god, that's so fucking hot!"

Then, in a moment of really bad timing, Doug knocked on the door. No one said "come in" so Brenda and Janet stopped their kiss and Brenda walked a few feet to the door and opened it. The moment broken for now, Sandy got off of Andrea, too.

"Hey Doug," Brenda said.

"Hi Brenda. Wow!" Just the other night he had seen her bare pussy and tits, but seeing her in sexy, black teddy was unexpected. And then he looked all around the apartment and saw near-nakedness. "Oh wow."

Andrea got up and welcomed the newest member of the party as if she was the hostess. But in a lot of ways, it was her party, just not her place.

"Come on in, Dougie. Let's get you out these clothes. 'kay? You know everyone, right? You've met Eddie, Janet's boyfriend?"

"Yeah." He nodded to Eddie and then said hello to Jake and to everyone else. He noticed Jake in his boxers and also seemed to notice Jake's hard cock, which was like that because of the Andrea and Sandy kiss, but Doug didn't know about that.

"What the hell am I doing here?" Doug thought to himself.

Meanwhile, Andrea was unbuttoning his shirt. "Brenda, help me with his pants, okay sweetheart? You do want to get comfortable, don't you, Dougie?"

Doug nodded. Things were moving faster than he could imagine.

Even though it was an odd scene, most of the others, especially the guys, had turned their attention elsewhere as Andrea and Brenda unceromoniously undressed the oldest one there, and without Alyssa there yet, undoubtedly the only virgin there. When Brenda unzipped his pants, she noticed immediately how hard he was already. She looked up at him and smiled. But when Andrea noticed, she immediately drew everyone's attention back in Doug's direction.

"Wow, wielding your big stick so soon, Dougie?"

Doug turned at least four shades of red. Meanwhile, the look turned to utter lust when Andrea grabbed his cock through his boxers. "This is a nice cock, girls! Brenda and I saw it the other day. I think we should get it settled down, though. Perhaps let one load go, Dougie?"

Doug didn't know what to think of what Andrea asked. He figured she meant he should cum once and lessen some of the pressure that has built up all night, first at work and then walking over to Brenda's apartment. Finally, when the two girls were undressing him down to his t-shirt and boxers, he could not help himself. But he didn't know if her comment meant go into the bathroom and take care of it himself or what.

"How 'bout it, Dougie? Think a blowjob will do?"

"Sure, why not," he responded. At that point, he just figured the other two guys probably already got one, so why not him? And even though he was a virgin, he was no stranger to receiving blowjobs.

"Okay. Pick one of us. Except Janet, that is, unless it's okay with Eddie."

"Hey, it's okay with me," Eddie said. Janet shot him a nasty look, though.

Andrea had released her hold on him and he tried to cover his excited member sticking straight out.

"Uhhhh, are you serious?" Doug asked.

Andrea looked around the room. "Yeah. Any one of us girls are more than capable of getting you off, Dougie. So choose."

Brenda actually wanted to be the one. For one, she wanted Doug to feel comfortable and knew she could do that for him. Secondly, she loved sucking cock and thought she was pretty good at it. But Doug was looking out over the room and did not even appear to be thinking of choosing her. He wasn't even looking over toward her way or at Janet.

He looked first at Wendy and saw her boobs practically bursting from her bustier. Then he saw Sandy, and although she wasn't giving him eye contact, in her bra and boy shorts combo, she did probabaly have the overall best-looking body. Then he looked at Andrea right in front of him and since he did have a little crush on her, he asked if it could be her.

"You count, right?"

"Geez, does everyone think I only do pussy?" she laughed. "Yeah. Hey, I suck cock and very well, too, as you will soon find out. So, right here fine or do you want to go over to the couch?" she asked.

"Here? In front of everyone? I thought we'd go into the bedroom or bathroom," he said.

"Now what fun would that be for everyone else? Besides, you know I like to have an audience." Andrea giggled at her own comments and then said, "Right here will be fine."

She got down on her knees and before Doug could even try and say anything, she reached into his boxers through the front slit and pulled out his cock. Now, with the position she was in, not many over on the couch could see it, but Brenda, Janet and Eddie had the perfect angle. She licked up one side and then down the other. When her mouth covered his head and slid it down as far as she could go, swallowing up a good four or five inches and another two inches or so left over, Doug had an anguished look on his face and then with the Andrea loudly sounding "mmmmmm", it was clear to everyone Doug was cumming and only after a ten, maybe fifteen, second blowjob.

"Shit," he uttered. "I'm sorry."

Andrea played it up, though, her mouth not leaving his cock and trying to suck him dry.

"Did that feel good, Dougie?"

"Uhhhhh...yeah."

"Then don't apologize. Don't ever apologize for cumming, okay? Promise?"

"Okay, promise. Thanks, Andrea."

"You're welcome, hon."

"Hey, I've got an idea!" Sandy shouted. "When Alyssa gets here, since she'll be the last one here, we should make her strip."

"Woohooo," Jake hollered.

Eddie followed suit, "I'll second that." This was met with a soft jab in his side from Janet.

To be continued...

XceptMe
XceptMe
80 Followers