Brenda and Her Co-Workers Ch. 07-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XceptMe
XceptMe
79 Followers

"Oh my god," Doug muttered. He along with the other two guys were sporting erections, really the first time it was apparent for all three of them during the game. But not only that but a few pussies were being rubbed, too.

"Okay time," Andrea declared. "Unless you two just wanna have sex right here, right now."

Brenda and Sandy separated much to their chagrin and that of the others.

"I figure we either take a break or take it to the next level," Andrea suggested.

Everyone knew there would be another level. Even Doug the virgin knew there would be more to this evening than some kissing and showings of pussies and butts and other assorted body parts. The girl who introduced girl-girl oral sex during work hours certainly would conjure up something a little more lewd than just a game of truth or dare.

"I say we definitely should take a break," Sandy admitted. "But when we get back, let's take a vote on what we should do next."

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Ch. 08

The vote was 5-4 in favor of continuing the game rather than take it up a notch. Predictably, Jake and Eddie voted to take it to the next level, which no one ever defined. They were joined by Andrea and Janet. Brenda led the group, including virgins Doug and Alyssa, to vote that a lot of fun was being had playing the game as it stood now and no reason to rush things. Meanwhile, Wendy complained that she had only been asked one truth or dare. Sandy was the swing vote and explained her stance by saying that by continuing the game would make the fun stuff to come later seem even more fun.

"So, I have to be asked next, okay?" Wendy pleaded.

"Okay. Then whosever turn it is has to ask Wendy first...deal?"

Everyone agreed.

"Well, Brenda and I kissed but it was my dare, not Brenda's, so it's my turn, I guess," Sandy said.

"Okay," Andrea spoke up, "but before we start, Janet and I were talking during the break and thought it would be fun if we just went around the room real quick and everyone answered the 'anal sex' question that Jake got. Of course, Doug and Alyssa don't have to answer it because we assume the answer is no, but I guess everyone should say not only if they've done it, but if not, then would they? Sound good?"

"Sure, I'll go first," Sandy spoke up. "No and no. No anal for me and my butt, thank you very much. I don't care how good it's supposed to feel once you get use to it. A finger is more than enough for me."

"I second that," Brenda said. "Although I'd never completely rule it out. I suppose if I met someone I was really into and he wanted to do it, I might consider trying it."

"Really, Brenda?" Jake asked. He really seemed surprised. "With an ass like that you've never had anal? Seems to me your butt was made for ass-fucking."

Brenda was overwhelmed by that compliment, and a compliment it definitely was. It also confirmed to her that it probably was Jake who made the comment about wanting to "hit that" when her nighty was flipped up in the back.

Janet went next. "Well, if you can all believe it or not, I love anal sex! Eddie and I do it that way a lot. I guess I'm answering for both of us, huh? Well anyway, we were both each other's 'firsts' in that department, and frankly, I almost prefer it in my ass. The feeling of being dominated is overwhelming and very, very sexy."

"Wow...okay, this may shock some of you, but I haven't had anal sex," Andrea began. "As a matter of fact, I've never been even asked. Maybe my ass isn't worthy?"

"Uh, doubt it!" Jake hollered. "What about you, Wendy?"

"Not yet, no. Most guys, and this definitely won't shock any of you, but most guys date me and want to sleep with me for my chest."

A chorus of sarcastic "no's" went up in the room.

"Yeah, believe it or not, I get to second base quite a lot. Anal sex is probably the furthest thing from their minds, but the idea of it intrigues me. I definitely want to try it one day."

"What about you Doug? And Alyssa? Any desire to?" Andrea queried.

"Ladies first," Doug deferred.

Giggling, Alyssa simply said, "Uh, let's worry about this end," pointing downward, "before I think about the other end, okay?"

"Chicken-shit," Sandy said. "Do you want it up your poop chute one day or not, girl?"

"Probably not," she finally answered.

"Good girl," Sandy said. "You and I are a lot alike."

"Except for the virgin part," Janet said snidely.

"Bitch," Sandy spurted. "Of course, just say it...I'm a slut."

The group erupted in laughter.

"Okay, Doug?"

"Well, yeah...I think every guy fantasizes about having anal sex, so sure. The nicer the ass, the better, too."

"Okay, no surprises, I guess. Okay, Sandy...ask Wendy."

Sandy still was seated on the couch in the middle between Andrea and Wendy. She shifted to her side, looked right at Wendy's tits, and said, "Okay, truth or dare?"

Wendy didn't hesitate. "Dare."

Wendy knew that the first time she said "dare" that it would involve her breasts and most probably them getting naked.

"Daring you to show us those is too easy. So, I dare you...to pick one person and put your tits in their face. Your naked tits. And they can do whatever they want to them, within reason, for one minute."

"That's it?" Wendy teased. "Just one person, huh? And my choice?"

Sandy nodded.

Wendy stood up and rocked her hips back and forth, sticking out her butt just a little. "See, no one wants to see my ass. It's always about the boobs." Wendy laughed and was good-natured about it. Her ass, while bigger than the others, was not really fat. It's just that she was tall, full-bodied and just happened to have a larger than average chest.

"Okay..." Wendy was really thinking about it hard. Guy or girl? Who would enjoy it the most? Who would give her the most enjoyment? She ruled out Janet immediately. They really didn't know each that well and Janet was the skinniest girl there. The contrast would have made Wendy look even bigger than she was. For that matter, she ruled out Eddie, too. She didn't want to be compared to Janet, and since he was dating Janet, he probably preferred thin girls with small chests.

She also ruled out Brenda, especially since she seemed to be looking anywhere but in her eyes. She ruled out Sandy because Sandy already had gotten a lot of action tonight. And she was afraid she would smother little Alyssa and didn't want to scare the poor thing. It was down to Jake, Andrea or Doug. Looking at each of them, Doug looked like the one who would benefit most. And she noticed just how much he looked at her tits during their drinking game.

"Okay, Doug."

You could probably have knocked him over with a feather. "Really?"

"Yep. Stand up," she ordered.

Jake went to get a chair from the table and set it down in the middle of the sleeping bags. Doug was told to sit down on it and then everyone watched as Wendy prepared to take down her straps to her camisole and free her huge melons. Doug could not be any happier even if had just found out he won the lottery. To him, he probably already thought he had.

When Wendy turned around after releasing her tits, she held them up with her hands cupping them underneath. She felt like a stripper while Doug's expression was priceless. She stood right in front of him and then mashed her boobs around on his face. She moved them all around and then felt his tongue wiggle out and run between her tits.

"He can touch them, too, can't he?" Wendy asked.

"Of course. The dare was he could do anything within reason."

Doug immediately took his hands and fastened them onto Wendy's tits, so quickly it caused a few of the girls and even one of the guys to laugh. It was as if he wasn't gonna let go off of them unless his hands were pried away. After a minute and a half of licking, kissing and light biting of her nipples prodded by Wendy herself, time was called. When Wendy removed her boobs from against Doug's face and body, he was showing quite an erection.

"Wow! I dare you to show us your cock, Dougie!" Andrea blasted.

"Um, no," he politely said. Then a bit more forcefully, "Besides, it's not your turn."

"So?"

"And didn't everyone already get a look at it when you gave me that blowjob," he said.

"What?" Alyssa asked. "A blowjob? Andrea already gave you a blowjob?"

"I can't believe no one has told you," Brenda said. "When Doug walked in, we undressed him and Andrea immediately went down on him."

"But I didn't really see it," Sandy mentioned.

"Nor me," Wendy insisted. "You were in the way, Andrea."

"Geezus, how big are you, Doug?" Alyssa asked.

As much as he tried to cover up and hide it, his erect cock was not getting soft.

"Okay...okay...I'll do it. I'll show you all my cock, okay?"

He let out it between the slit in his boxers, keeping his balls hidden safely in his boxers, and he held his cock in his hand around the base. It was nothing new for Andrea and Brenda, but Brenda who was right next to him could not believe how huge it looked. It wasn't as wide as some she's had, but Brenda was sure it was the longest.

"Damn, look how long it is!" Sandy shouted. "Quick Brenda, get a ruler or measuring tape or something."

When they did, it measured 8 3/4 inches. Almost a 9 inch cock!

"Wow...fuck!" Janet hissed. "Not bad, Doug." Janet seemed finally to warm to the idea of Doug being there.

"Okay, Doug, your turn."

The fact Wendy was passed over did not bother her.

"Brenda, truth or dare?"

"Uh, dare."

"I dare you, like Andrea and Janet earlier, to show us your pussy."

"Doug! I'm shocked!" Andrea teased. "Seeing her pussy once not enough?"

"No, actually it wasn't. But I bet she won't in front of everyone like this."

Doug was right about Brenda. "I think I'll take off my panties instead."

"Booooo." someone called out.

She stood and went behind the couch and quickly slid off her panties. She twirled it with her finger and flung it toward Doug, but instead it went and landed on Alyssa's lap.

"Oh Brenda," she sighed, "I didn't know you felt that way about me."

"Oh, but I do," Brenda played back at her. When Brenda sat down, she did so careful not to expose her pussy, the very pussy she did not want to bare and why she had to take off her panties in the first place. "Eddie? Truth or dare?"

"I'll take truth this time," he responded.

"Okay, who, other than Janet, would you most want to fuck?"

"Booorringggg," a few chimed.

"That's easy," Eddie said, ignoring the group. "The virgin."

"Doug?" Jake mocked.

"Ha ha," he replied.

"Why?" Brenda asked the appropriate follow-up. "Because she's a virgin or some other reason?"

"Well, somewhat because of that. I mean, what guy wouldn't want to de-flower a virgin? But it's mostly because she's hot, man." He looked to Janet to see if not only his first answer was okay, but also his elaboration.

"It's okay, babe. I think she's hot, too." Janet winked at Alyssa and everyone saw Alyssa blush.

"Okay, your turn, Eddie. And make it a good one, too."

"Truth or dare...Alyssa."

"Dare," she shot back immediately.

"I'm not gonna dare you to show us your pussy, I'm gonna dare you to eat one: Janet's.!"

"Janet? You want me to eat her pussy, huh? Think that'd be hot, Eddie?" Alyssa teased.

"Yeah, and you should do it, too, since you truthfully answered you wanted to earlier," Sandy interjected.

Alyssa started to crawl on her hands and knees over to Janet, putting her hands on Janet's knees. With Janet only in a thong, the sense of witnessing up close one girl eating another's pussy seemed very real.

"I believe I answered 'yes' to that thinking about doing it was making me hot. I didn't answer her first question about if I wanted to." Just then, Alyssa stood using Janet's knees to pull herself up. "I'll take off my panties. I'm just not ready to dive into my first pussy just yet, maybe after another beer or two."

When Alyssa was behind the couch and someone realized that she was just going to take off her underwear and then pull her shorts back up, they cried foul. "Hey, that's not losing anything at all. Not fair! You have to either take off your shorts like Janet did or take off your top."

"What if I took off my bra?" Alyssa said. Of course, her top would still be on covering up her tits.

"Not good enough," Wendy offered.

"You could always go back and do the dare," Andrea suggested.

Alyssa seemed to stop and think about it for a few seconds and while she did, Janet openly rubbed her mound on the front of her thong.

"I'll take off my top," she announced. She went and grabbed another beer from the fridge and sat back down. She took a swig while everyone waited.

"Well?" Eddie pleaded. "Show us your bra."

"Okay, okay." She seductively lifted her shirt up her body like she had done it many times in the bedroom or elsewhere. When her tits popped into view, she blushed. "Oops, I guess I forgot which bra I wore. This one is Brian's favorite." Brian was Alyssa's soon to be ex-boyfriend.

The bra easily showed half of her boobs, lifting them up and pushing them together. It clasped in front with a little violet bow adorning the off-white bra, which contrasted nicely with her butterscotch-colored skin. The 32B boobs looked deceptively big, and Doug, Jake and Eddie were clearly reveling in the sight of them.

Alyssa took another sip of her beer and then took her turn. "Um, since Janet seems like she really needs some attention, I'm gonna dare someone else to lick her pussy...but who?" She mocked looking around the room, and a few even called out "me, me". But she didn't want to make the couple uncomfortable, at least at this stage. "Eddie. You'll go down on her, right?"

"Absolutely," he answered. He looked around the room, aware that what was very natural for him and Janet, was about to become anything but natural. He got on his knees and asked if she was ready. She nodded and she slipped her thong aside and led him with her hand on the back of his head to her warm and wet little honey pot. Almost immediately she was squirming and moaning, her eyes closed but her hand still on the back of his head, guiding him. No one was going to call "time" on a man pleasuring his woman. And no had called on Alyssa not even asking if he wanted a truth or a dare. He was more than willing to do the job of eating his girlfriend's pussy in front of the group.

More than a few hands were stroking or rubbing themselves below the waist. The moment was almost too surreal, reaching a point where more than showing and licking would no longer be suffice.

Eddie stopped just short of allowing her to cum, causing a bit of a plea for more from Janet.

"You'll get it soon enough, baby," he said. "But right now, it's my turn, and I'm gonna dare...er, I mean, ask Alyssa...truth or dare?"

"Okay you two...no fair. You're just going back and forth between the both of you," Andrea complained. "As much fun as it is to see stuff, more of us want in on the action."

"Trust me, if she answers 'dare', it's a good one. Well?"

Alyssa knew she could very well say truth, but she was feeling the effects of alcohol and was getting very horny herself. Plus, she didn't want to disappoint Eddie or the group.

"Okay, dare," she answered confidently.

"I dare you, sweet, innocent Alyssa, before the end of this sleepover, or even before we fall asleep tonight, to lose your virginity."

And it just hung there. Would Alyssa let one of the guys there take her virginity? She was going to give it up earlier tonight, but that was with a boyfriend. Would she do the same if it meant casual sex with one of her co-workers or a co-worker's boyfriend?

She took a full ten seconds before carefully answering, "Uhhhh...maybe. I'll say maybe. So, since I'm not saying no, I don't have to take anything off, right?"

"Okay, I'll accept that," Eddie said. Of course, he wished she had said yes and that she wanted him to be the one. Janet and Eddie had talked about a threesome before and for the past few weeks, Andrea was the one that they had talked about, but Janet knew by the way the game was going now, Eddie probably would prefer the other girl involved to be Alyssa. And she saw nothing wrong with that.

"Jake? Truth or dare?"

"Dare," he said emphatically.

The game was nearing its end, one could almost feel it.

Alyssa paused for a few seconds while she thought of a good one. "Okay, I got it. I dare you, Jake Gideon, to eat a pussy of your picking, but the clincher is that you have to do it from behind."

"Wow...hot!" Andrea exclaimed.

"Mmhmmm," Janet agreed. "I love that!"

"Where'd a virgin come up with a dare like that?" Sandy wanted to know.

"I saw it once on a porno I watched with Brian and we both loved watching it, but even then he wouldn't do it. Eat me out, that is." Alyssa lamented.

"Damn fool," Jake said. "But yeah, I've done it a few times." He stood up and his cock was visible but not close to being aroused fully yet. "Okay, anyone I choose?"

"Uh huh," she answered.

"Does that include you?" he asked.

Alyssa looked around at others for the answer.

"No. She's been getting too much action lately. Besides, the one doing the question hasn't really been involved in any dares so far."

"Fair enough," Alyssa said. "No Jake, sadly I'm not available for this dare."

A few chuckles were heard upon her saying the word "sadly".

Jake stood up and faced the couch Eddie and Janet sat on. "Hmmm, while it would be sweet to do yours, I don't think Eddie would be too pleased..."

"No, no man, go for it," Eddie interrupted.

"But it wouldn't be fair, she just got hers...so...," as he turned toward the couch that sat Andrea, Sandy and Wendy, left to right, "it seems someone else will get my special talent instead..."

He didn't seem to give Wendy too much of a chance, but Andrea and Sandy were both looking up at him, almost pleading for him to pick either of them. He couldn't pick Alyssa but Brenda was sitting behind him looking on, thinking of how much she would love for Jake to get behind and munch on her clit.

"Don't forget Brenda," Doug spoke up.

"Ah yes, Brenda," Jake uttered.

Brenda definitely wanted her pussy treated by Jake and did love to have it done from behind, but to have it done in front of seven other people was an entirely different experience and one that was not necessarily welcomed. So, she would have just as well let him pick someone else.

But before Jake could turn around and look at Brenda to gage her interest, Sandy blurted out, "Please? Pick me?"

So Jake swung his head back around and looked at Sandy. For the better part of two and a half hours, Sandy had been parading around in just a bra and boy shorts, and it was high time we saw more of it, he thought. "Okay. Sandy."

He reached out for her hand and helped her up. It seemed she didn't quite think it all the way through, since she put her hand to her face and uttered, "Oh my god, I gotta do this in front of everyone, huh?"

"Uh huhhh. Finally we're all gonna see that sweet ass," Alyssa commented.

"Just relax, Sandy," he said to her. He embraced her, kissed her and squeezed her ass. "Do you want me to take them off or you?"

"You can," she replied.

Jake quickly and efficiently pulled her boy short panties down and off her legs causing one to ask, "You two done this together before?"

Neither answered.

When she was totally bottomless, the girls as well as the guys, commented on her nice butt. Doug had moved over next to Alyssa as they both sat on the floor with their backs against the couch. Brenda was really the only one which currently had a shot of Sandy's pussy. The redhead was proven below, as well, with just a small trace of red hair around her clit. Jake stood behind Sandy and held her around the waist. He kissed her neck and then moved his right hand to her crease, slipping one finger along her labia.

XceptMe
XceptMe
79 Followers