Brenda and Her Co-Workers Ch. 07-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooooh...mmmmmm," she sounded.

"Ready?"

She nodded.

"You want to remain standing and bend over or get on your hands and knees?" he asked.

"I don't care, I've never done it this way before."

Jake answered for her, lightly pushing on her back and telling her to spread her legs. "If your legs start to feel wobbly, let me know and I'll set you down."

"Okay."

And just like it was with watching oral sex on a girl from the front, one really couldn't see much, especially with Jake's face buried between her asscheeks. The excitement was in seeing her ass and hearing the reactions from the couple, Jake with his licking and making noises showing his hunger for her juicy pussy and Sandy from the oral pleasure she was receiving. Every girl there, whether they were a virgin or not, whether it would be in front of everyone or not, wished that Jake Gideon was tongue-fucking her pussy and flicking her clit with his tongue at that very moment.

"Ohhh god...ohh god...oh my god, don't you fucking stop until I cum, you hear?" she grunted.

"Mmmmhmmmmm..."

Everyone was transfixed by what they were witnessing, because how many people ever find themselves in this position, watching a couple have oral sex with the guy's face wedged between a girl's asscheeks, and especially one with an ass like Sandy's, licking her pussy and nibbling on her clit. The only thing one could hope for, for the girls was Jake to be naked while doing it, and for the guys (and some girls), for Sandy's bra to be off. But as it was no one was complaining.

During this, Doug leaned over and leered at Alyssa, who was inches from her and looked down at her tits, still just barely covered by her bra. When she noticed it, she smiled. Being caught up in the moment was apparently enough for Doug to lean over and whisper, "Wanna do it? Have sex? You and me?"

No one else heard and Doug wondered if Alyssa even heard him. She simply stared straight ahead at the scene in front of her. Less than a minute later, Sandy cried out loud she was going to cum. Everyone braced themselves except Jake who diligently worked his tongue back and forth across her clit.

"Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk!!" she screamed. "Oh my god...!!"

Luckily, Jake sensed her legs falling out from under her and he caught her during her orgasm before she completely fell and hurt herself. He set her down on her stomach and the group watched in amazement as Sandy's body shook from her orgasm, her ass in clear view and Jake just caressing the back of her legs and thighs and then running his hand over her tight butt. With his other hand, he was caressing his cock through his boxers and then brought it out of its opening and was sliding his hand up and down it. Brenda was the first to notice it.

"Very nice, Jake," she said. She was complimenting the pussy-licking she witnessed but mostly his above-average cock.

He looked at Brenda and smiled and then he looked back down at Sandy's backside. When Wendy saw this she said, "Fuck her, Jake."

"Yeah," Janet chimed in, "she won't say no."

From Alyssa's angle, she could clearly see the puffiness of Sandy's labia and her clit protruding from under its hood, so all she could think about at that moment was her own pussy being eaten and then fucked. She looked at Doug and finally answered him. "Okay, let's go."

She stood up and Doug almost did not know what she had just agreed to.

"Come on, we can use Brenda's room."

Sandy looked back and saw Jake brandishing his cock and she moaned. She had recovered from her orgasm but still oddly very comfortable with her pussy and asshole exposed in this position.

Doug followed Alyssa hand-in-hand to Brenda's room and while people were happy for them they were both going to do it, and together, they could not take their eyes off Jake and Sandy and if they would fuck.

"My turn," Jake began. "Sandy, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to let me fuck you."

"Mmmmmmmm, go for it."

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Ch. 09

Jake had just dared Sandy to let him fuck her. Upon hearing her say "go for it", Jake grabbed the redhead by her hips, then aimed his cock for her young pussy, slowly pushing himself into her. It was an incredible sight to see, watching another couple actually having sex before a gathering. Brenda took a look at Janet and Eddie getting closer on the couch and then over to Andrea and Wendy on the couch. When she glanced down at Sandy's face to watch her expression, she noticed Sandy looking right back at her.

"See, Brenda? I told you I still love cock."

"Uh huhhh, I see."

"But I still crave pussy, too...so Brenda? Truth or dare?"

Brenda knew it didn't matter what she answered; either one Sandy would be asking to eat her pussy. Sandy was not even trying to disguise it, staring intently at the bottom of her teddy.

"Dare."

"I dare you to let me eat your pussy while Jake fucks me."

Brenda knew that if they were still following the rules and if she said no, then she would have to take off a piece of clothing. Since there was only one "piece" left, she'd either take it all off or at least take down the top of it and show her tits. With Janet kissing her boyfriend and her hand down his shorts fondling his cock and balls, there was really only Andrea and Wendy there to watch, along with Jake, of course.

"Okay."

So she repositioned herself so that her legs were on either side of Sandy and she inched forward until Sandy could pull up the material and show her pussy to anyone who cared to look.

"Mmmmmm, it looks freshly trimmed, babe," Sandy stated.

Brenda nodded and looked up to see Eddie and Janet pausing long enough to gawk at her pussy before Sandy started to lick up and down its length.

"What a treat this must be for you, baby girl," Brenda murmured.

After ten seconds or so, Sandy paused and answered her with, "You mean Jake's cock in my cunt or my face in yours?"

"Both."

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

"Come here, sexy, and help me with this," Janet beckoned to Andrea.

She was holding her boyfriend's cock at its base, and it showed to be an equal to Jake's cock, just over six inches long and average in width. Only Wendy was left now without a group. She got up and walked over to the bedroom door where Doug and Alyssa were supposedly fucking and after discovering it was locked, looked back at which group she could most easily assimilate with. She knew that Janet had wanted Andrea for a threesome with her and her boyfriend, so she wasn't about to intervene there just yet. That left Jake with Sandy and Brenda. She wasted no time to kneel next to Sandy and undo her bra. After she did that, she reached under and grabbed her Sandy's tits underneath, eliciting a moan from her. But soon after doing that, Wendy crawled over to Brenda, and without even asking or waiting for a sign to continue, Wendy pulled Brenda's teddy up and over her head leaving Brenda as the second one completely naked after Sandy was just stripped of her last remaining garment.

Jake was fucking Sandy and soaking it all in. Brenda looked at him and noticed he was smiling, which made her want him even more. But Wendy was right there and taking off her own nighty and showing off her big tits which definitely got everyone's attention. She, too, was now completely naked and showing her pussy, as well. Brenda did not know what to do except stare at them and wonder what they felt like and what they would taste like, too. She knew it would only be a matter of time before she found out.

So now Jake had three women around him and they were all naked. When Eddie realized this, even though his hot girlfriend was French-kissing the insatiable Andrea and they were petting each other, he was immediately jealous.

"Come on you two...take off those little shirts. It's naked time!" Eddie whooped.

When Andrea and Janet looked behind them and saw a sea of nakedness, they wantonly joined the fray, stripping off their tank tops and shorts and Janet her thong. Janet wanted to try her way at eating pussy, so she instructed Andrea to sit close to Eddie and spread her legs wide.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

"You shaved it all off, huh Wen?" Jake asked.

He asked Wendy that question as nonchalantly as one could while plowing one pussy from behind while gawking at two others in front of him.

"Uh huh...and god does it feel sexy," she gushed.

"It's looks very sexy, too," he added. "Oh my god, I think I'm gonna cum, Sandy."

"Mmmmmm yeahhhh, baby...cum inside of me, it's okay..."

Brenda herself wanted to cum when Jake did so she pressed down on Sandy's head, pushing the girl even firmer into her pussy while Wendy was running her tongue all around her nipples and caressing her boobs with her hands.

"Lick it, you slut," Brenda grunted. "Oh yeahhh...that's it, baby girl...I'm gonna cum, too."

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Meanwhile, Janet's first attempt at pussy was going very well. Andrea was enjoying it very much as was Eddie. He kept saying over and over how hot it was to watch his girlfriend licking another girl's pussy. Of course, it helped that Jake and three naked hotties were fucking and sucking right in front of them.

Andrea leaned over and started kissing Eddie and encouraged him to feel her tits.

"They're not big but they're bigger than Janet's," she hissed. Of course, when they were kissing it meant Eddie wasn't watching his girlfriend.

"Look at me, baby...you can touch and feel her boobs, but look at me...look at me eat her pussy."

Both girls were stroking his cock, too, so the girls' hands were running into each other. After Andrea started to cum, Janet switched up and took not only Eddie's cock back into her mouth but then alternated licking and sucking his balls along with his cock.

"Ready to fuck, baby?" she purred.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Just as Janet was about to begin fucking her boyfriend, Wendy and Brenda got together, kneeling in front of each other and began to kiss while exploring each other's breasts with their hands. Wendy already had gotten somewhat familiar with Brenda's, now Brenda was fondling and softly loving Wendy's huge tits.

"Girl, these are so beautiful," Brenda declared. She held them both in her hands and pressed firmly against them, rubbing her palms over Wendy's nipples and areolas.

"Thank you, but yours are very nice, too," Wendy replied. "You want to kiss mine?"

"Uh huh."

Jake and Sandy sat back against the couch with her hand on his leg while they watched Brenda and Wendy in front of them and Eddie fucking Janet on their right. Janet was sitting on Eddie's cock and facing Andrea, who was in between both of them alternating licks of Janet's pussy and Eddie's cock as it went in and out of Janet's pussy.

"This is too amazing," Sandy uttered.

Jake had to agree.

"Wow, what the fuck! An all-out orgy?" Alyssa exclaimed.

"Looks that way," Doug said.

The "virgins no more" emerged from the bedroom and walked around the couch. Alyssa was quick to take off her underwear that she had just put back on. She sauntered right over to Jake and Sandy while Doug eyed up the pair, Brenda and Wendy.

"Ladies? Want some company?" Doug asked.

Brenda and Wendy separated from their kiss and looked up at the tawny build of Doug, his boxer shorts right in front of their eyes. Both knew what laid underneath it.

"Definitely," Brenda said. She got up and took Doug's hand. "Coming Wendy?" she asked over her shoulder. "Don't you think we would all be more comfortable in my bedroom?"

Doug nodded and Wendy followed Brenda and Doug into her room. When inside, Brenda pulled Doug in for a kiss with Wendy trailing behind. Wendy moved up behind Doug and pressed her big tits against his back and put her arms around and rested them on Brenda's hips.

"Mmmmm, you went down on Alyssa, huh?" Brenda asked in between kissing Doug.

"Uh, yeah..."

"She tasted so good, I bet," Brenda teased. "I can still taste her a little."

"Oh my god, yeah," he replied. "She was hot to, you know, go down on."

"Mmhmmm...I bet she was. And you two fucked also?"

"Uh huh," Doug answered. "That was hot, too."

"I bet. But none of those girls out there have tits like me and Wendy here, do they?"

"Nope."

"And I can tell Doug," Brenda began, "you like big tits. You can't keep your eyes off mine and Wendy's at the store, and that's when they're all covered up. Now, they're right here, in front of your face and you're going crazy, aren't you?"

"Uh huh..."

"Maybe you wanna fuck them?"

"Uh huhhhh."

Brenda and Wendy giggled. "Or now that you're officially a man, maybe you want to fuck each of us in our pussies?"

"Fuck yeah. But can I ask you two someting? Are you two going to eat each other out?" Doug asked.

Brenda and Doug were kissing here and there while talking while Wendy was behind Doug still rubbing her breasts all over his back and her hands running all over Brenda's sides and butt.

"Now why are you worried about that, babe? Would you rather see that or fuck us?"

"Fuck you two, I guess."

Brenda laughed and said, "Yeah, you can see the other stuff at work. So, how 'bout it Wendy, let's share him and his cock, okay?"

"Absolutely, hon," she answered.

Brenda pulled and Wendy pushed him onto the bed. All three fell on the mattress and then situated themselves lengthwise. Doug was the middle of a lover's sandwich. Brenda took off his shirt and Wendy worked on his boxers.

"Oh my god, you two...slow down...I don't wanna cum again so soon," he articulated.

"You've cum twice in just over two hours already, you should be okay, Doug," Brenda offered. "You did cum with Alyssa, didn't you?"

"Uh huh. I pulled out and came on her stomach."

"Good, just relax, Doug, and let Wendy and I take care of things."

Doug looked excited yet scared to death at the same time. At least with Alyssa, he was with someone just as inexperienced as he. And she was only one girl. Now With two girls, and with tits like Brenda and especially Wendy had, Doug felt overwhelmed. For one, he was as hard as any time that night. When Wendy and then Brenda noticed just how much so, they both cooed and ran their hands around his balls and his rod.

The girls alternated between kissing his chest, his neck and his lips. They tried to stay away from his cock, trying not to overstimulate him. But then there were times that the girls would be in the same area and then they would lift their heads and kiss each other right in front of Doug's eyes.

"Oh my god, I can't believe this is happening," he would say every once in awhile.

"You gonna fuck every girl here, Doug?" Brenda teased.

"I...uh...I don't think so," he answered.

Brenda was on her knees and playing with her tits while Wendy was kissing his abdomen and heading further down.

"Why not? You should try." Then when Doug did not say anything in response she added, "I wanna go first, Wendy. Is that okay?"

She nodded. "Let's take turns. Don't do it for too long...and we'll just trade back and forth."

"Sounds good to me. Doug, is that okay with you?"

He nodded. Silly boy, the girls both thought. Would he argue with them about the particulars of them fucking his brains out? Would he really be that stupid?

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Meanwhile, back out in the living room Jake was now paired up with Janet and Alyssa, while Eddie managed to hang onto Andrea with Sandy joining them. Because Sandy just got it from Jake and Andrea was anxious to get it from Eddie, Sandy deferred to Andrea, letting Eddie fuck Andrea first.

"But what can I do?" Sandy asked.

"Here, let me get down on the floor. Andrea can get on top of me while you sit on my face. How does that sound?" Eddie suggested.

"Great!" Sandy exclaimed. "But I got a pussy full of Jake's cum in me."

"Fuck, I don't care," Eddie insisted. "I just care about the pussy I'm snacking on." That was something that even surprised Janet about her boyfriend, the fact he didn't care that soon enough he'd have a mouthful of Jake's cum to deal with.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Janet and Alyssa were sitting between Jake's legs and were passing his cock back and forth between them, taking turns licking and sucking it.

"I'm trying to make up my mind who to fuck first," he said out loud. "Alyssa, who was a virgin less than an hour ago is certainly enticing." He looked down at the demure, Korean girl and she smiled. "Pretty nice tits, too. Of course, Janet here sucks cock very well and I saw how well she pleases her man. Fucking her in front of him is a bonus, too."

The two girls exchanged looks, amused that Jake could not pick between them.

"Why not fuck both of us?" Alyssa asked.

"Oh, I intend to. That's why I said 'who am I going to fuck first'," he responded coyly.

"I think you should fuck me while Alyssa licks my pussy like she expressed earlier," Janet said.

"That sounds like a great idea. Even better if I could fuck that ass of yours."

"It's okay with me, if it's okay with... Baby? Do you care if Jake fucks my ass?"

Eddie was just getting into position with Andrea and Sandy. "No, I don't care. I might just ask this hottie to fuck hers."

"Oh my," Andrea remarked. "I guess my ass is worthy enough after all."

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Brenda and Wendy had both already ridden Doug's huge cock for a few minutes each. Doug was definitely a breast man, squeezing the boobs of whomever was on top of him. He was oblivious where the other girl was as he fucked one.

The third time Brenda was on his cock, Wendy asked Doug if he liked eating pussy and Doug nodded. "That's one thing my one girlfriend and I did a lot of, oral sex."

"Good, let's see how good you are at it." Wendy turned around to face Brenda and placed her legs on either side of Doug's head.

"Oh my god...sweet!" Doug yelled. "Yeah, give me that pussy, babe!"

Wendy and Brenda were now facing each other again and resumed kissing like earlier out in the living room. Of course, now one had a cock up her snatch while the other had a tongue up hers.

"Oh yeah...that's nice, Doug," Wendy stated. "Lick it...lick my hole...and fuck it with your tongue."

Doug wondered if he meant her asshole or if she just meant her pussy. The way she was situated and leaning forward to kiss Brenda, it would be easy to run his tongue up and around her asshole. Even though Doug was a virgin before tonight, he did have a girlfriend who liked oral and they had experimented with rim jobs one time. Wendy, though, had never considered having her asshole touched by another guy's tongue or even fingered for that matter.

So when Doug did venture up there and circle her asshole with his tongue, Wendy shuddered and shouted, "Oh fuck! What the hell? Did you just put your tongue on my asshole?"

"Ummm, yeah...sorry...thought you wanted that?"

"Oh my god, I didn't think so, but it felt...it felt incredible. And sexy!"

Brenda, meanwhile, was still riding Doug's cock and having her breasts handled firmly by Wendy and thought he felt harder and bigger than any guy she had ever been with before. She thought it was hot to hear Doug had done that to Wendy but was unsure about it herself, so she put it out of her mind for the time being.

"You ready, hon?" she beckoned. Brenda herself was riding the crest toward her own pending orgasm.

"To cum?"

"Uh huh."

"Okay," he answered.

Wendy placed her pussy back over his face and enjoyed his tongue licking up and down her slit while she looked at Brenda's face fall into complete ecstasy and fulfillment.

"Cum inside me, Doug. Fill me up!"

"You sure?"

Brenda answered by screaming that she was cumming and this resulted in Wendy cumming as well. They actually beat Doug to it. When he finally came there was very little that came out or so he felt, but there were the girls' cum all over his face, cock and balls.