All Comments on 'Brenda Is Exposed'

by FLrider

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
strangely quick

development,short

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 10 years ago
Too big of steps

From prude to submissive, unbuttoning blouse to fucking hubbies buddies... Bit too much for the time frame given.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I hate creepy assholes like this guy. Hope he chokes on pretzel and gets hit with a bar glass! Creepy fucking pervert!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So you got a happy faithful wife, but thats no good.

So just like that she is a slut, everybody has pictures and is laughing at you but this is good. No worrys about pg or std cause this is a fantasy, just not mine,-5! You are a punk.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Well...

Was it too big a change, too fast? The premise seemed to be that see was dominant when she could be, but had no middle ground. If she found herself to be out-dominated, she became totally submissive. Once there, she found that she enjoyed the sensuality she had been suppressing with her domination-self!

Not sure if that premise actually obtains in many people, but this IS fiction, and the author set that as the stage.

4*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Bullshit

Totally preposterous. You don't change from prude to slut that fast. Also the asshole husband would never subject his wife to this treatment. Just a sick fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
synonym for "cuckold" is

"betrayedbylove"

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Husband is a jerk

And I don't think the wife (or anyone else for that matter) would make those changes that quickly. And next time either get a proof reader or an editor because the grammar errors made this nearly unreadable.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
You Have Written Better*

Bad storyline to me, but it's not my story. Thanks for the read.

CletisCletisabout 9 years ago
Operative word is STORY

Not sure what everyone was getting upset with. It's just a story. It was a fun story. Maybe it would have been nice to have taken a little longer to get her to where it ended, but I liked it.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Idiotic

Author must have had head injury. No other possible explanation for this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous