All Comments on 'Brenda Is Exposed'

by FLrider

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Idiotic

Author must have had head injury. No other possible explanation for this.

CletisCletisabout 9 years ago
Operative word is STORY

Not sure what everyone was getting upset with. It's just a story. It was a fun story. Maybe it would have been nice to have taken a little longer to get her to where it ended, but I liked it.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
You Have Written Better*

Bad storyline to me, but it's not my story. Thanks for the read.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Husband is a jerk

And I don't think the wife (or anyone else for that matter) would make those changes that quickly. And next time either get a proof reader or an editor because the grammar errors made this nearly unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
synonym for "cuckold" is

"betrayedbylove"

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Bullshit

Totally preposterous. You don't change from prude to slut that fast. Also the asshole husband would never subject his wife to this treatment. Just a sick fantasy.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Well...

Was it too big a change, too fast? The premise seemed to be that see was dominant when she could be, but had no middle ground. If she found herself to be out-dominated, she became totally submissive. Once there, she found that she enjoyed the sensuality she had been suppressing with her domination-self!

Not sure if that premise actually obtains in many people, but this IS fiction, and the author set that as the stage.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So you got a happy faithful wife, but thats no good.

So just like that she is a slut, everybody has pictures and is laughing at you but this is good. No worrys about pg or std cause this is a fantasy, just not mine,-5! You are a punk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I hate creepy assholes like this guy. Hope he chokes on pretzel and gets hit with a bar glass! Creepy fucking pervert!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 11 years ago
Too big of steps

From prude to submissive, unbuttoning blouse to fucking hubbies buddies... Bit too much for the time frame given.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
strangely quick

development,short

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous