All Comments on 'Brenda Loses Control Ch. 03'

by koala011860091

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it

I'm sooooo glad you opted for more action and less public nudity. The humiliation had more to do with her arousal at her treatment. Painful anal sex happens to be a fetish of mine so maybe i'm biased. I love that its centered around blackmail and that you keep brenda reluctant. I'd become bored with your stories because they always climaxed at more public nudity as opposed to humiliating activities with power reversals. Such as nikki the baby sitter and justine the subordinate. Keep it up your stories are near the top of my list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Way to go Justine

"The blonde girl looked down and saw that the brunette also had a dildo strapped to her hips"

I Like the fact that Justine did the snotty blond clerk

when she finished though she should have smacked her face dried the strapon with the blonds hair and shoved it in her mouth

what a mean little hussy the blond came off being

cpigcpigover 12 years ago
Great read

Maybe a follow up with Brenda and Angela as slaves for the others and that drives them towards each other for love and comfort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
STUPID

ONE CAN ASSUME THIS FIRM HAS GONE BUST.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
If you want some ideas...

maybe include mother, sister. dad. brother, what about more of her boss humiliation, maybe a spanking and a force glory hole from other work members. Or she could get revenge on Justine and Co. get the boss involved blindfolded so he has no idea. These are a few ideas for you to consider.....

jackeroo27jackeroo27about 11 years ago
great story

Ilove the power exchange and they way youdescribed it. i could picture the real brenda as the one you described and imagined the thoughts in her head and feelings in her body as she read about her abuse. i thinkthe real brenda should let us all know how felt - did she get as wet, did she act out these events on herself, did her body and mind react just as the story's brenda did?

I also agree on minimizing the public displays to focus on the person toperson activities.

You have the right touch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story!

I definitely would like to read more like more out side playing for the poor boss lady maybe even have her intern move in with her to help control her and make her be bottomless in work all day so all the girls get free access to her for spanking and make her do more things for them maybe take her to a bar for ladies night get her to do more people and nudity out side more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very good start

I definitely like this story i can see it going more daring and more play time at work for the boss and boss lady make her time in cars and at home nude at all times and she must get out of the car at work to dress for work and once in her office maybe more nude play are just the lower part and before she gets in the car to go home she must undress to get in then stay that way to her house but if she has to stop and shop she has to get out to dress to go shopping!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous