Brenda Loses Control Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right pet, I know you're loving that, but it's time for a change," Justine laughed and handed Brenda a bottle. "Now we want you to use this olive to lube up your ass. I think the cuke is pretty slick right about now, but if you might want to lube it up some more before it goes in your ass."

"Huh... wha... you're going to stick the cucumber in my butt??" Brenda asked in a state of shock.

"Naaah... YOU are gonna stick the cucumber up your ass," Justine giggled. "Come on, you better get going, I want some pics of you fucking yourself up the butt with that thing."

Brenda was utterly appalled. Justine and the others had may her do so many depraved things since last evening, and every time she thought that there was nothing worse they could do, their demands became even more perverted. The cucumber felt large in her pussy, there was no way it would fit in her rectum. On top of that rubbing olive oil on her anus was just too disgusting. She looked at Justine, trying to find a way to argue with her, but the look on Justine's face made her will power wilt. Before she knew it, she had scootched forward to give herself access to her ass, was pouring the olive oil onto her hand, and rubbing it all around her anus. As the girls continued to ridicule her, she worked an oily finger into her ass, pulled it out, oiled it again, and repeated that several times. Soon Justine said that was good enough, and she should get that cucumber in her backdoor.

Brenda reached around her butt, placed the slick cucumber against her puckered hole, and gently began to push on it. The tip of it began to enter her backside, making it burn. She couldn't believe that she was doing this with these girls standing around her, taking pictures and shooting video. She pushed harder, and the wider part of the cuke entered her anus, making her moan. She looked over her shoulder at the park to see if anyone could see what she was doing. There were people walking through the park, but fortunately no one seemed to be paying attention to her.

"Come on, it's barely moving, you'd better get that thing in your ass, pet," Justine commanded with a wicked grin.

"Ohhh... it's burning... please Mistress, it's too big," Brenda pleaded after trying to push harder on the cucumber.

"Oh bullshit! You'd better push that thing in, or I'll let Ling do it. I promise you won't like the way she does it"

Brenda was terrified at what Ling might do to get the vegetable up her butt. She might whack it in with a mallet or something. Brenda bit her lip and pressed harder, pushing the cucumber deeper into her asshole. The burning sensation increased, combined with the weird sliding feeling of the vegetable intruding deep into her bowels. Finally, she had almost the whole thing into her rear. She let go, and it slid out quickly, making her push it back in.

"Exceellent, pet," Justine smiled, "that's it. Fuck yourself in the ass with that thing. Use your other hand to play with your clit. Give us some hot video here."

Brenda used her right hand to diddle her clit as the left one worked the cucumber in and out of her asshole. As her rectum stretched out, the burning receded, and soon she found herself even more turned on than she had been all day. It was so depraved, pumping a cuke in and out of her butt here in a public park, all while being videoed. Part of her was terrified that it was going to end up on the internet, part of her was even more aroused by the thought that it would be. Her hips began bucking all by themselves, and she fucked herself in the ass with abandon. She could feel that she was getting close to orgasm. She knew that Justine didn't want her to cum, but she had so many pent up needs, and she was so turned on, she didn't think she could stop. She rubbed her self harder and worked the cucumber faster and faster.

She stopped suddenly, and her eyes popped open as she hear a sharp slap followed a by a burst of pain in right breast where Justine had slapped her across the nipple.

"Woah there you pervert," Justine laughed. "I had no idea you were such an anal slut. If I had known you liked it in the ass so much we would have done this sooner. Okay, pull that cuke out now, and no more touching your pussy. Turn around and let's eat lunch."

Brenda let the cucumber slide out, leaving her with a strange empty feeling in her backside. She turned to sit at the bench facing the park, and tried to close her blouse to hide her breasts but Ling stopped her. Justine pulled on the older woman's legs, spreading them wide.The picnic table hid a bit, so people across the park probably wouldn't see much, but anyone walking close would see her completely exposed breasts and pussy.

"Okay, here's your lunch, we brought us a salad. Oh... and you can use this knife to slice up some cucumber for your salad," Justine had a wicked grin on her face.

"You have got to be joking," Brenda was shocked. "That's disgusting!"

"Yeah, you're probably right, but you're gonna do it anyway," Justine laughed. "And you don't fool me, it's gonna turn you on to do it."

Brenda wanted to tell that she was wrong, that it didn't turn her on. That Justine was a depraved sicko, and that she didn't know anything about who Brenda really was. Except, she couldn't. She could feel her pussy throbbing because she was so humiliated. The more she thought about doing something so warped, submitting so completely to the younger woman, the more Brenda became aroused. She had to admit, just the thought of doing what Justine asked was pushing her close to orgasm. She knew she had to submit.

"Yes Mistress," Brenda finally answered meekly.

The rest of the lunch was totally surreal. Brenda was in a daze as she sliced the cucumber and put it in her salad. Revulsion and arousal clashed in her mind as she took the first bite, with arousal quickly winning. This act of total submission was making her so horny that it was hard to keep her thighs spread wide. She desperately wanted to clench them together and rub herself to orgasm. To make things worse the girls kept reaching over and playing with her exposed nipples and pussy as they chatted, teasing Brenda for being so turned on she couldn't sit still.

Finally the lunch was over, and Justine told Brenda to stand up and put her panties back on. Keeping the skirt above her waist, Brenda stepped in her panties. This time Justine made Brenda give herself a wedgie, made her saw the fabric back and forth, embedding the fabric in her sex. She even had Brenda use her finger to push the fabric into her pussy and up into her asshole. By the time Brenda was done the crotch of the panties was completely hidden by her swollen pussy lips.

Justine and Ling guided Brenda back to the car. Brenda managed to rearrange her blouse to cover her breasts, but Justine wouldn't let her button it, and she made Brenda keep the miniskirt hiked up above her hips, showing the parts of her ass and pussy that were exposed around her panties to everyone as they walked. Several people stared at her in shock as she walked with her horrible wedgie to the car, but they all seemed too stunned to even say anything. Again, Brenda ended up in the back seat between Ling and Justine. Again with her skirt up and her blouse open, and the two women playing with them. The only difference this time was that Ling pushed the panties deeper into Brenda's asshole while Justine diddled the older woman's clit through the fabric. Every time that Brenda got close to orgasm Justine would stop, only to start in again as soon as Brenda calmed down.

Back at the office, Brenda was able to button back up and walk through the cubicles fully covered for the first time in an hour. Justine did stay at her boss' open door to make sure she hiked up her skirt before sitting down. She only had a few minutes until her meeting with Greg, and she tried to prepare herself. It was hard to think with the way here panties were, but she had to try. What was she going to say? She could say that she had spent some time last night talking with her team and that she made it clear that their performance needed to improve, but what if he asked for details. She couldn't very well tell them that they had then stripped her naked and forced her to perform for them sexually and that they were now blackmailing her. She worked out a speech in her mind, full of jargon that she could give to Greg. He would love it, and he was so dumb that she was sure he'd never realize that she wasn't really saying anything.

She stood up, smoothed down her skirt and walked to Greg's office, and started to give her speech.

"Greg, I had an excellent meeting with my...." Brenda stopped short.

Justine was there.

She was sitting in a chair next to Greg, and they had been chatting quietly. Greg looked up at Brenda with a big smile, his face filled with lust. His eyes wandered up and down her body, and Brenda felt all the blood drain from her face. What had Justine told him?

"I'm glad you're here Brenda," Greg smirked. "Justine has been telling me some very interesting things. She won't tell me why, but she swears that you've had a total attitude shift. To use her words she's telling me that you have decided to not be such a stuck up bitch. Is that right?"

Brenda felt dizzy. Oh my God, what did he know? Justine had promised! This could ruin her career. She could barely stammer out any words.

"Wh-wha...? Huh?" Brenda stammered.

"She tell's me that you aren't going to be lording around here like to you're too good for all of us any more. That you'll be more humble, one of the gals. More eager to please."

"Oh..." was all Brenda could say.

"In fact she says that you will do anything she says." Greg's voice was actually shaking as he said that.

"That's right," Justine chimed in sweetly. "Isn't that true, pet? You'll do whatever I tell you, won't you?"

"Ohmigod... Justine, please," Brenda started to panic.

"Answer the question pet. You will do whatever I say, right?" There was clear menace in Justine's voice.

"Oh.. yes Mistress," Justine felt herself turning deep red as she called her assistant Mistress. "I will do whatever you say."

Greg started to laugh, his face a combination of excitement and disbelief.

"Prove it," he demanded.

"Show him pet. Close the door and take off your blouse and skirt," Justine demanded.

"No.. Justine, please. Show some mercy, please," Brenda pleaded.

Justine stood up abruptly, clearly ready to punish Brenda for her disobedience. Almost of its own accord, Brenda's body began to comply with the instructions. She quickly closed Greg's door, almost slamming it, and began rapidly unbuttoning her blouse. Justine stood and stared at her boss, clearly impatient as the older woman opened her blouse and removed it. Steve ogled her bare tits while she shucked off her skirt, and soon was standing in front of her boss, showing him her ratty panties embedded in her crotch.

"Holy shit!" said Greg laughing. "What's up with those panties?"

"Oh, she just has a fetish for dirty old panties. And she loves to wear them like that, don't you pet. She loves the way it makes her feel dirty, don't you pet?" Justine said, still clearly annoyed at Brenda for resisting. "Come over here and turn around in front of Greg. Let him see you up close. I'm sure he'll be interested"

Brenda wanted to crawl under a desk and die. To stand there in front of her like this boss was bad enough, but to have to step close to him and let him see everything was unbelievably humiliating. Especially in these ratty old panties. Then Justine made Brenda pull her panties to her knees, spread her legs as she stood there, and even use her hands to spread her lips and show Greg her clit. Then Brenda had to turn around and spread her cheeks, showing both of them her asshole. Justine laughed, and she and Greg talked about how red it was, and how Brenda had been probing her ass over lunch. Brenda felt like she was going to die as her boss and her intern discussed her swollen rectum right in front of her, acting like she wasn't there. Even worse, they could tell how turned on she was, and they kept talking about her wet pussy too.

"When I told Greg that I could get you to do what ever I wanted, he had an interesting request," Justine said playfully. "You see his wife is a good girl, not at all a slut like you. That means she doesn't take it in the ass, and Greg was saying that he's always wondered what it was like to fuck a girl in the ass."

Brenda knew where this was going, and didn't like it. Justine just laughed at the look of dismay on Brenda's face.

"So I told him that from now on, he could fuck you in the butt anytime he wants to. Isn't that right pet?"

Brenda was too stunned to answer. She couldn't believe that Justine was whoring her ass out to her boss. Telling him that he could use her ass like that, it was revolting. Brenda wanted to scream, to protest that she couldn't possibly do that, but Justine had grabbed her by the clit and was pinching it forcefully. Not enough to hurt, but Brenda knew that she had better not resist. On top of that, the combination of the humiliation, and the pressure of Justine's fingers on her clitoris was making her undeniably turned on.

"What was that pet? I didn't hear you?" Justine asked with a wicked laugh.

"Yes Mistress, you're right. He can... he can do that," Brenda managed to mumble

"He can do what? Look him in the eyes and ask nicely for him to do it."

Brenda couldn't believe this. It just kept getting worse. She turned to look at Greg, and she forced herself to ask him.

"Please Sir, would you please fuck me in the ass? Please fuck my slutty ass with your big cock." Somehow being so dirty made Brenda even more turned on, and her pussy throbbed.

Greg was pretty much speechless, but Justine took over. She had Brenda open Greg's pants and free his member, telling Brenda to suck it and get it wet so it would be well lubed. Justine gave Greg a bottle of lube, and told him to reach down and lube up Brenda's ass so she could take him. Brenda couldn't believe she was giving her boss a blow job while her worked his fingers into her ass. She hadn't had any sex at all in two years, and she'd only allowed guys to try anal sex on her twice in her life. Now today she had done it to herself, and now she was going to let her boss use her too.

"Okay pet, that's enough, I think you're ready now," Justine said finally. "Take your panties off and put them in your mouth. I don't want you to disturb anyone with your yelling when Greg starts porking your butt."

It was amazed at how it just kept getting worse. She slid the wet panties off, and stuffed then into her mouth. Justine made her boss stand in front of Greg's desk, as Justine moved to the other side. She reached across the desk, grabbed Brenda's nipples, and pulled her down by her breasts until Justine's hands rested on the desk. Brenda moaned into her panties from the pain in her nipples, but Justine held Brenda's nipples firmly to the desk, not letting the older woman move. Justine told her boss to reach back and hold her butt cheeks wide, making it easy for Greg to find his target. Greg stood behind her, poured some more lube on his penis and her anus, and pressed the head of his cock against her ring.

Brenda bit down on her panties as his cock spread her rectum. The pressure from him made her move forward, but Justine was holding her nipples tight against the desk, and the pain in her nipples made her push back against Greg. The head of his prick popped through her sphincter, and she could feel him sliding in. The sensations of his cock working its way into her ass and of Justine clamping down on her nipples made Brenda moan loudly into her panties. She heard Greg swear as his cock entered her completely, his pelvis smacking against her butt cheeks. He began to move back and forth, picking up the pace as he reamed out her ass. Justine made Brenda keep her hands on her own ass cheeks, meaning her only support was how Justine was holding her nipples. As Greg began fucking her in earnest, Brenda kept moving forwards and back, stretching her breasts painfully as Justine held her nipples tight.

Brenda had to bite down hard on the panties in her mouth to keep from crying out from the burning in her ass and the pain in her nipples. She could hear Greg talking dirty to her, telling her what a dirty whore she was, and how he was going to take her ass every day, but all Brenda could do was look at Justine, who was staring at her with this little smile. Even though she was humiliated, and the treatment she was getting hurt like hell, looking into Justine's eyes just made Brenda melt, and she found that she was getting close to orgasm, even though nothing was touching her clit. She felt herself sweating, and she began to moan, as much from pleasure as from pain.

Greg could tell that Brenda was getting aroused, and it seemed to push him over the edge. After a few more strokes he pushed in deep, and she could feel his jism shooting deep in her bowels. He grunted and she could feel him spasm deep inside her, before he pulled out of her. Justine let go of Brenda's nipples, but Brenda was too worn out to move. Her nipples throbbed, her ass was burning, and she wondered if she stood up if Greg's cum would leak out of her.

"Fuck..." was all Greg could say for a minute as he sat down.

"Take those panties out of your mouth pet, and use them to clean his cock up," Justine demanded.

Brenda stood up, took wet panties out of her mouth, and used them to clean her boss' shaft. He smiled at her and reached up to play casually with her nipple.

"So she'll do this for me every day, right?" Greg asked Justine.

"Absolutely big boy. All you have to do is make sure that she gets good reviews on her job performance, and you can have that ass every day. You make life easy for us, and we make life fun for you," Justine said confidently.

Brenda could hardly believe her ears. Justine had just whored her out to get Greg to take it easy on all of them. Now she was going to have to let this arrogant nitwit ream out her butt every day, just to keep her job. It was so humiliating, but as she stood up and felt a small drop of his semen leak down her thigh, she felt her pussy throb. The whole thing was turning her on, making her feel so horny that could barely stand it. The stripping, the sex, the constant humiliation, it all made her body respond in ways she'd never experienced. She couldn't remember ever being as turned on as she was right then, as her boss and her assistant discussed how he was going to fuck her in the ass every day. It was so perverted, but she couldn't stop her hand from reaching down and rubbing her clit.

"Oh my God, you are such a slutty pet," Justine laughed loudly as she slapped Brenda's hand away. "Stop that now, you don't get to cum for a while yet. Greg's all clean, so you can stop that. Take those panties and stick them in your ass so you don't leak out. Then you can go get dressed and clean yourself up. I'll be in your office in a sec to make sure you are situated properly. Oh, and make sure you thank Greg for giving you that nice ass fucking."

Brenda was completely mortified, to be caught playing with herself, and now to be forced to thank her boss for doing that to her. She knew she had no choice, but she still struggled to get the words out as she pushed her wet panties against her sore rectum. She managed to get enough of the fabric up into her tunnel to keep the panties in place, and she managed to stammer out the words.

"Thanks so much Greg, for fucking my ass so well. I'm looking forward to us doing this every day now." Brenda felt herself blush to her toes.

"No problem babe, were gonna have fun from now on," Greg slapped her on the ass as she turned away.