Brenda Loses Control Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda felt herself turn an even deeper shade of red, but she stayed focused on pulling on her skirt and buttoning up her blouse. As quickly as she could she left Greg's office, went to the women's room, cleaned herself up, and threw her panties in the trash. While she was glad to no longer have them stuffed inside of her, it was now terrifying to walk back to her office feeling the air blow on her naked crotch under the short skirt. She sat down at her desk and tried to compose herself. Her mind was spinning. She had gone almost two years without sex, and in the last 24 hours she had been violated by a woman with a strap-on, been fisted by her intern, been sodomized by her boss and a by a vegetable, and performed oral sex on most of the women who worked for her. It was almost too much for her mind to comprehend.

Suddenly Justine came into her office, too late for Brenda to remember how she had been instructed to sit. Hurriedly, she hiked her skirt up to her waist leaving her bare pussy completely exposed. Justine's face made it clear that she was not impressed.

"I thought I had made it clear how you were to sit, didn't I pet?" Justine said crossly.

Justine walked up to Brenda, reached out and began playing with what was now the top button on Brenda's blouse. Brenda began to panic, terrified of walking around in the office any more exposed.

"No, Mistress... I mean, yes Mistress. You did make it clear. I'm sorry, Mistress, I forgot," Brenda managed to stammer out.

"Hmmmm... what am I to do with you?" Justine asked like Brenda was a small child.

"No... no, Mistress... please," Brenda begged.

"Oh, but you love it so. You know you do"

With that Justine jerked her hand quickly down and away from Brenda, ripping the button right off the blouse. Now the blouse was unbuttoned to just below Brenda's breasts. As long as she didn't bend over, she probably would expose herself, but it would be obvious to anyone looking that she did not have a bra on. It definitely was inappropriate for the office, and maybe even for a night club. Brenda dreaded the thought of leaving the office dressed like this.

"Any more disobedience and you'll lose the blouse entirely. You'd have to show everyone your itty bitty titties. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress, I won't disappoint you again," Brenda answered meekly.

The rest of Brenda's afternoon was pure torture. One of her tormentors would come into the office occasionally to check that she was following instructions. This would usually involve sitting away from her desk so they could see her bald pussy and spread legs, followed by either their finger exploring her pussy or them making Brenda finger herself to show them how wet she was. Sometimes they would pinch a nipple, and one time Maria closed the door, sat on Brenda's desk, and had Brenda lick the Hispanic woman to orgasm. Even when the women were not torturing her, Brenda's asshole felt tender and swollen, and her clit was throbbing non-stop the whole afternoon. Justine would occasionally find reasons for Brenda to leave the office, humiliating her even further as people stared at her plunging neckline.

Finally quitting time arrived, and Justine came into her office, announcing that they were all going to do some more shopping. A few minutes later Brenda found herself between Ling and Justine in the back of Maria's car once again, with her blouse open to her navel, her skirt above her waist, and her legs spread wide. Justine and Ling played mercilessly with the older woman's body, keeping her right on the edge of orgasm for most of the drive.

Soon Maria pulled up in front of an adult bookstore, and they all piled out of the car. Brenda was allowed to pull down her skirt, but the girls wouldn't let her button up the blouse. They all walked into the store, and Justiine guided them over to a section full of sex toys. They all looked at vibrators and dildos, paddles and nipple clamps, butt plugs and toys Brenda didn't know what they were for. The four women all talked loudly about what Brenda would do with the toys, and laughed hysterically at Brenda's discomfort.

A sales woman walked over to see if they needed anything. She was a petite blond girl, probably in college. She only glanced briefly at Brenda, noticed the short skirt and the open blouse, and gave the older woman a look of complete contempt before focusing on Justine.

"Hi Angela," Justine said, reading from the girls nametag. "We're looking for some toys for our little slut here. You have a couple different kinds of nipple clamps here. Which would you say are the most... uhm... intense?"

"Intense? You mean which one's hurt the most? I kinda depends on the size and shape of her nipples," Angela said, looking hungrily at Brenda's chest.

"Can she try them on? We want to see her reaction to them."

"What the fuck do I care?" Angela laughed. "Go right ahead."

Justine made Brenda open her blouse, and the women used various nipple clamps to torture their boss' breasts for the next several minutes. They clamped them on and watched her wince. They pulled on them slowly, stretching out her boobs until the clamps finally slipped of her nipples, making Brenda cry out. They put them back on and then jerked them off quickly, causing even more pain in her breasts. Just when Brenda felt like she would break down sobbing, Justine declared on particulary painful set the winners, and put them in a basket to buy.

Next they looked at dildos and other toys, and Justine asked Angela about strap-ons. She explained that Ling had used one to fuck Brenda already, but they felt they wanted a bigger one. Brenda was blushing deep red and wanted to sink into the floor as they talked so crassly about her. They also bought some butt plugs, and a vibrating egg. Finally Justine thought it was enough, and she told Brenda to go pay for it all. As Angela was ringing up the toys, she looked at the strap-on with interest.

"So are you really going to fuck her with this?"

"Of course we are," Justine answered. "She's really horny, and it takes a lot of fucking to keep her from going crazy. She just needs it."

"Wow... that is some shit," Angela smiled. "Man, if it were me I'd use this thing to do her up the ass. Fuck it raw."

Brenda found the grin on Angela's face truly frightening. The girl looked like she really wanted to hurt Brenda.

"Oh really? You would now would you? " Justine also had a wicked smile on her face. "Care to prove it? Do you want to do it right now?"

"Are you fucking with me?" Angela looked a Justine.

"Not at all. You say you want to use that to fuck my pet in the ass. Do you have a room? All I need is for you let us all watch. I want it on video when you fuck her. Okay?"

"Shit yeah," Angela swore. "Let's go in the back, there's an office back there we can use.'

A few minutes later, Brenda found herself bent over a desk, with the strap-on dildo in front of her, sucking it for all it was worth.

"That it pet," Justine said, "get it nice and lubed up."

"Fuck don't lube her up," Angela said cruelly, "I wanna fuck her dry."

"My, you do have a cruel streak," Justine said with a smirk, "but she's my pet and I won't have her seriously hurt. She's still lubed from some earlier, ah, probing. That and the spit should keep it safe, if a little uncomfortable."

"Ha! I'll make sure the fat-assed slut isn't comfortable," Angela laughed. "Give me that thing, and spread those cheeks, you stupid cunt."

Angela grabbed the harness and dildo, and stepped into it, pulling it over her jeans.

"Wouldn't you rather take off your jeans?" asked Justine mildly.

"Fuck no! I'm not letting you dykes ogle me while I'm drilling her. I'm staying dressed," Angela said smugly.

"Hmmm... pity," said Justine with a faint smile.

Justine told Brenda to spread her cheeks for Angela, and the girl placed the head of the dildo on the older woman's rosebud. Unlike Greg who had worked in more slowly, Angela grabbed Brenda's hips and thrust in suddenly, making the older woman gasp in shock. Her asshole was still lubed from earlier as well as stretched out, so the wet dildo slid into its hilt without trouble. But uncomfortable did not even begin to cover it. It hurt like hell. Brenda bit her lip to stifle each scream as Angela rammed the fake cock into the older woman's ass.

"Take it, you bitch," Angela cried, "you fucking slut!"

Brenda closed her eyes, hoping this would end soon. This wasn't like what Justine did to her. Justine always seemed to know where Brenda's limits were, and always had Brenda turned on even as she tormented her. Angela's pounding just something to be endured.

Angela continued to thrust her hips, working the cock in and out of Brenda's ass, relishing the pain she was inflicting on the older woman. Suddenly Angela noticed that Justine was standing right behind her, and Angela's hips were bumping against Justine with ever thrust. Ling and Katie were standing very close on either side. Angela looked over her shoulder at Justine, and realized that she had stripped to her underwear. The blonde girl looked down and saw that the brunette also had a dildo strapped to her hips, and she was pouring from a bottle of lube and rubbing the slick gel all over the fake penis.

"What the fuck?" Angela asked in shock.

"You seem to really seem to be enjoying this Angela," Justine observed dryly, "but we were thinking you should gain some experience yourself, see if you enjoy catching as much as pitching."

"Get that thing away from me you crazy bitch!" Angela shouted.

It was no use. Katie and Ling grabbed Angela's arms, and pushed the young blonde down onto Brenda. The dildo was buried deep in Brenda's ass, but at least it wasn't pounding in and out of her anymore. Angela felt a quick tug on the seat of her jeans, felt something hard move horizontally across her ass cheeks, and a cool draft on her ass. She saw Justine toss a pair of scissors on the desk second before she felt something wet on her ass cheeks followed by Justine's finger pushing the lube up into her ass.

"No wait... not there.... please... arrrgh it burns!" Angela cried out.

"I found this in your store. It's a warming formula in the lube. I thought you'd enjoy the sensation."

"Oh fuck, that burns," Angela hissed.

Justine slipped the head of the dildo through the new slit in Angela's jeans and panties, up against the girls rectum, and slowly began to push into the girls butt. Angela moaned as Justine started sliding in and out of the clerk's ass. Justine pulled up the Angela's t-shirt, and pulled the nipples out of her bra, tweaking and flicking them.

"Oh yeah baby," Justine whispered in Angela's ear, "keep fucking her I while I do you. Fuck her like I'm fucking you."

Angela couldn't believe what was happening. She wanted to scream, to protest, but her mind was reeling too quickly to do anything. Ling and Katie her holding her arms and playing with her now exposed breasts, and Justine was pushing and pulling Angela's hips forcing her to impale her ass on Justine's plastic cock just as she was impaling Brenda's ass. The pressure of the harness on her clit, even through her jeans, combined with the thought of what was happening to her, began to arouse Angela. She moaned loudly, and she resumed her aggressive fucking of Brenda, even though the more vigorous stroke were echoed in the reaming of her own ass. The burning in Angela's ass began to recede from her mind, and she could feel herself starting to get closer to orgasm. Justine's mouth was by her ear, whispering for Angela to move faster, to pound harder, to fuck herself on Justine's cock.

Almost without warning the orgasm hit Angela like a freight train. She doubted she had ever cum so hard in her life. She almost screamed in ecstasy, and her knees buckled as she collapsed onto Brenda. The orgasm stretched of for several seconds, leaving her dazed and unable to stand. She felt the women pull her off of Brenda, and they laid her on her side on the floor as she recovered.

Brenda stood back up carefully and looked around. Her asshole was burning, and she was thankful that the invasion of her ass had stopped. She looked down at her tormenter and had to smile. Angela was laying on the floor, her shirt and bra pulled up to expose her breasts, and a hole in the back of her jeans that exposed the harness straps coming off of the dildo still in her ass. Justine walked up to Brenda, and gave her a long passionate kiss. Brenda's knees wobbled, her heart pounded, and any pain she still felt from the abuse Angela had inflicted seemed to fade like magic. Justine pulled away and looked at Brenda as she played with the older woman's nipples.

"You did very well pet, I'm very proud of you," Justine looked into Brenda's eyes as she spoke.

Against all reason, that praise filled Brenda with joy. She felt so proud that she had been able to do as Justine told her. She wondered what was going on in her mind that she could somehow be glad to be Justine's pet. It was bizarre that she could be so grateful to Justine for tormenting Angela, even though it was Justine who had allowed Angela to abuse Brenda in the first place. But she had to admit that those were her feelings. She was falling into an abyss, and she couldn't tell where it was going to lead.

Come on pet, pull you clothes on," Justine snapped Brenda out of her reverie. "It's Friday night, and we have a lot more partying to do before it's over."

TO BE CONTINUED...

*

I'd like to thank Allison for her suggestions on the cucumber, I hope the story matches up with your expectations. I'd also like to thank Angela for... uhm... inserting herself into the story, although maybe not in the way she expected. And of course Brenda for being the inspiration of the story. She finds the humiliation in these stories particularly arousing, so any comments that might make her more embarrassed are greatly appreciated. As always any problems with the telling of the story are all due to my meager skills. If you have any helpful feedback, I need all the help I can get.