Bridesmaids Are Easy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky looked at my waist, put her hands on my belt, unbuckled it, opened the clip pulled down my zipper; put her hand inside my pants and under my shorts. Then she pulled them down to my knees.

The monster sprang free sticking straight out, as Vicky wrapped her arms around my neck, and I gripped her ass, pulling her against me. She grabbed the monster, as she moved her mouth closer to mine, she whispered, "God lover, its sooo fucking big! I want this so bad." Then she mashed her mouth roughly against mine driving her tongue into my wet mouth.

We kissed, so passionately, so roughly, so violently. That one of our mouths was starting to bleed and I could taste blood, as well as the wine Vicky drank.

I turned her around and bent her over into the cargo area of my jeep. Vicky kicked her slacks and panties off one foot. She had the most beautifully shaped ass and pink clam, I've ever seen.

I couldn't help myself. The sight of Vicky's fantastic ass and her puffy pink slit, made my mouth water, I dropped down on my knees behind her, and licked her slit and her sweet looking little puckered rose bud.

As my tongue went over her cunt and anus, she gasped and wiggled around moaning," Oh God I like that! But don't do that, I'm too dirty now."

I took my dick in my hand and rubbed it between her thighs, and over her puffy wet pussy. Vicky was panting and moaning, wiggling around trying to get my cock into her. She pleaded," give it to me?

I slapped her ass, and asked, "what do you want bitch?" you know, you know, what I want, give it to me. Slap my ass again hard and make it sting, pull my fucking hair, you bastard." she begged,

I slapped her ass again, as I rubbed my cock between the lips of her warm wet pussy, I said," tell me what you want Bitch!"

Vicky murmured," stick your big hard dick in me, and fuck me! Fuck me hard Lover. Fuck this old whore hard and deep."

The way she was talking was driving me wild with lust. I took a hand-full of her hair, and pulled her head back; as I pushed my hips forward jamming, my one eyed monster deep inside her. I couldn't believe how warm, tight, and wet her cunt was.

She sighed, as I entered her deeply, "That's it stud, oh God Lover, it feels so good, too be fucked! Fuck me, you bastard; fuck this old whore, hard and deep. Oh god you're so freaking big, I feel like, I'm being fucked by a horse. It feels sooo fucking good. "

She kept urging me on with her valor verb age. Her valorous language was driving me crazy with a new wild animal lust that I've never know before. I couldn't fuck her hard enough or fast enough. I repeated pulled my cock almost all the way out her and then slammed it back into her as hard as I could.

She had her hand between her legs alternating between squeezing my balls and playing with her clit. She kept babbling obscenities incoherently, "I'm almost there, don't stop, that's it keep pounding it, into me! Hurt me with your big hard dick, tear me apart with it!"

I couldn't help myself; I kept slamming my rock hard cock into her. I didn't care if I hurt her. She was sopping wet, but her cunt was still sooo freaking tight. I felt like I was fucking a teenager.

I could feel my balls starting to fill up with cum, as I plunged in and out of her. I knew I wasn't going to be able to last much longer, but I wanted her to get off again, with my dick deep inside her tight wet twat.

Vicky started begging, "Slap my ass baby boy, make it sting, Oh my fucking God Lover, I'm cumin." She was going wild, moving around, and bucking her hips back against me. Then her pussy muscles clamped around my monster, her body shuttered, and went stiff, as she drenched me with her cum.

I gripped her hips tighter, stood up on my tippy toes, pushing myself forward, driving the monster, a little further into her. I closed my eyes tightly, gritted my teeth, as I felt my balls filling up, and then everything turned bright red behind my eyes, as I started erupting, sending my load up through my hard swollen member, spurting my sperm deep inside her belly.

I couldn't move I just held her by her hips, savoring the feeling of her pussy spasms around my twitching dick. Then I looked down, and saw the sore red welts. I put on Vicky's beautiful ass. I moved back letting my shrinking dick slip out of her. I bend over and kissed the sore red welts on her lovely buns.

I said softly, "Vicky I'm sorry; I didn't mean to hurt you! But that was sooo freaking awesome. I've never been that turned on before in my whole life!" Then it hit me; like a ton of bricks! "Oh shit I said," Vicky I wasn't wearing a condom!"

Vicky turned around and flopped down beside me panting. I put my arm around her, as she leaned against me, putting her head on my shoulder she said thought her labored breathing, "It's okay Lover boy; I needed a you to take control of me, dominate me, and fuck the shit out of me, to remind me that, I'm still a woman!"

"Oh God Vicky", I said, "Your beautiful ass is all red! "And I said again," I wasn't wearing condom."

"Lover its okay, I've had my tubes tied years ago." Then she asked," Do you have any tissues?" No I replied and laughed as I said," My dicks all sticky", and I winked at her as I asked," do you wanna suck it clean?"

Vicky looked at me and shuck her head as she said," you're a freaking pervert!" as she pulled up her panties and slacks. Then she said," I'm going to have to throw away my panties away. You ruined them, you got me soaked, and now there going to be full of your cum."

I looked at her and gave her an evil grin and asked, "Can I have them to remember you by?" "You're sick!" Vicky said with a laugh, and asked," What would you do with them?"

I said, "I'd take them out every now and then and stiff them! So I can remember this night with you!"

Vicky was giggling as she said, "You're a real Fucking Pervert."

End of part one

To be continued in part two.

12