Bridget the Bossy Bridezilla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
678 Followers

Disappointment was not a problem for Ben's younger siblings Charlene and Craig, who seemed to have been placed on the Earth to drive their parents, older brother and anyone else exposed to them for any length of time insane.

Charlene, a year younger than Ben, immediately found trouble in school, her misbehavior leading to her smoking, drinking and hanging out with the wrong crowd as she grew older. Grandchildren or the lack thereof were a concern to Bridget's parents, but with Ben's parents thanks to Charlene they already had three grandkids, with another on the way. Charlene had her first kid, a son, when she was just 18, getting knocked up to some loser who ended up in prison for stealing cars. Then her second child, a daughter, was born after Charlene had a one night stand with a New Zealand sailor whose ship was docked in Brisbane for the night.

Finally, Charlene had gotten into a long term relationship with a guy called Elvis and had another son to him, the couple living off welfare in a caravan park south of Brisbane. Elvis bore more resemblance to the music icon he was named after in the years close to his premature death than in his younger years, a diet of mainly fast food washed down with beer leading to an enormous waistline. Charlene was expecting the couple's second child, probably in an attempt to get more dole money for essentials such as booze, poker machines and cigarettes.

While Charlene was a problem from the start, Mr. and Mrs. Marshall probably thought that when Craig arrived into the world that their daughter was an aberration, and that their second son would be a winner just like their first son. This hypothesis was immediately proven wrong. Craig was definitely not academic, was a slacker on the sports field and was hyperactive too, his antics often landing him in the headmaster's office and the school holding conferences with his parents.

In one school trip to a wildlife park Craig had managed to get himself attacked by both a kangaroo and an emu after scaling a fence to get into their enclosure. Another time he wrecked the school's reticulation system after an idiotic prank with a sprinkler backfired. As a teenager, Craig had attended a test cricket game at the Brisbane Cricket Ground with his school sports class, where some yobbos had given him six cans of beer to amuse themselves by watching the boy get drunk. An inebriated Craig soon found himself on national television when he ran onto the field mid match, vomiting as the police and ground security escorted him away. These were just three more memorable incidents of Craig's academic life, along with the time his bad behavior at a school camp at Rockhampton led to his father being called to come and collect him and take him home, a round trip of several hundred kilometers that Mr. Marshall was anything but happy about.

Now aged 19, Craig did have a part time job but the said job - working in a fast food outlet - hardly inspired much pride in his parents, and in any case Craig was hardly going to win the employee of the year for 1993. For a time, he had lived with Charlene and Elvis in their caravan, mostly spending his time playing video games with Elvis all day before he pissed off his sister once too often and she kicked him out. Craig's current residence was now a somewhat rundown rental house with his loser friends.

Bridget had no time for either of Ben's younger siblings, and while she maintained a façade of politeness in public; in private she made it absolutely clear to Ben that while both were invited to the wedding albeit against her wishes, they were not to take any major part. Ben had made a major mistake by joking that perhaps Bridget could ask Charlene to be a bridesmaid, and that he wanted Craig as his best man and Elvis as a groomsman, a joke that saw Ben on the couch for the night as a result.

It would be interesting to see how things would go this Sunday. In yet another remarkable coincidence between the Marshall and the O'Connell families, Ben and Bridget's grandmothers were both turning 75 on the same day, and with their parents and the older members of the families getting along so well it was decided to have a joint celebration on the Sunday with a barbeque at Brisbane's Southbank area.

Ben got up off the couch to stretch and picked up his mobile phone, a huge, cumbersome clunky thing that he absolutely hated. It had been a birthday present from Bridget, but Ben could see her reasons for the outwardly generous gift were to control him far better when he was out of her sight than she could by calling his office or by paging him.

Placing the phone down, Ben pondered whether it would be Charlene or Craig who pissed off Bridget more this coming Sunday. Probably Craig, although when Ben last spoke to Craig his younger brother claimed to have a girlfriend named Casey now. Casey was supposedly an arts student at university, really nice-looking with big tits and with seriously rich parents, although Ben knew from experience that his younger brother tended to make things up or exaggerate so he had strong doubts that this Casey girl was real. Even if she was, Ben assumed most of Craig's descriptions of her were not accurate.

Ben thought about what Craig was up to at this very moment. Probably drinking beer with his stupid mates, or about to open the pages of one of his girlie magazines and jerk off over the naked females inside.

*

Ben's thought process was on the right track. At the same time, Craig was about to see an attractive young woman naked and engage in sexual activity, but she was 100 percent real and the sexual activity was to be actual sexual intercourse between a young man and woman.

Craig's skinny frame was clad in a black heavy metal tee-shirt, blue jeans and sneakers. His brown hair, long and unkempt as usual and a far cry from his older brother's presentable appearance was hanging down across his forehead, Craig sweeping it to one side before kicking off his shoes and removing his socks. He carelessly tossed these to one side of Casey's bedroom, which was adorned with posters of the latest and most popular grunge groups coming out from Seattle. The CD player in the corner played the sounds of these grunge groups as the front of Craig's jeans bulged in anticipation. The young man tore off his tee-shirt and pulled down his jeans, nearly catching his dick on the way such was his haste. The same thing happened with his underpants before they came down too, and Craig tossed them, his jeans and tee-shirt to one side as carelessly as he had his footwear.

His erection throbbing, Craig jumped onto the bed and looked up at Casey, who stood watching him undress with a flat, neutral expression on her pretty face. The 19-year-old grunge fan looked like she was heading out to a concert of her favorite type of music given her attire, although an older, more conservative person might have cynically suggested she was going to a bad taste fancy dress party.

As Craig watched, Casey began to undress, removing first the gray knitted woolen hat that covered her long, straight dark-brown hair and then the red and black, over-size check-pattern shirt that covered a black tee-shirt. Reaching down, Casey took off the white sneakers and white ankle socks she wore over black pantyhose, Craig nearly panting like a dog such was his excitement. Casey sure wore a lot of clothes, but the wait was worth it to see her naked.

Casey pulled off her black tee-shirt, revealing her slim figure and her white bra that covered and restrained her D-cup breasts. Her fingers unfastened the belt with an ornate buckle that kept up her denim shorts, before these came down too leaving Casey standing in her bra and white, full-brief panties over the top of her pantyhose.

The knickers Casey wore over her pantyhose were quickly down her legs and around her ankles, Casey stepping out of them and showing that she wore a second pair of white full-brief panties under her pantyhose. Casey pulled down and removed her pantyhose, and stood barefoot wearing her white bra and white full-brief knickers.

Craig had often pondered why a modern girl like Casey wore such conservative underwear, but he sure wasn't complaining as Casey reached behind her back and unfastened her bra, the garment falling away to reveal her big boobs, Casey's nipples and areole dark pink and inviting.

Finally, Casey hooked her thumbs into the elastic waistband of her knickers and slid them down. The triangle of black curly pubic hair that covered her mound came into view and courtesy of a reflection in the mirror, the white cheeks of Casey's bare bottom.

Stepping out of her knickers, Casey was now completely naked and the girl climbed onto the bed alongside Craig, the young man even at this early stage feeling his orgasm approaching.

"Your tits are so hot, Casey," said Craig, taking the teenager's breasts in his hands and massaging them, oblivious to the fact that he was too heavy-handed and Casey was far from impressed.

"Thank you, Craig," said Casey, the tone of her voice cool. Removing a condom from her purse, she handed it to Craig and said, "You need to wear this." Casey proceeded to lie flat on her bed, her legs wide apart as Craig tore open the condom wrapper and put it onto his cock.

Oblivious to his girlfriend's indifference, Craig looked between Casey's wide-open legs. In the middle of the forest of black pubic hair was her oval-shaped, pink vagina and further down he could see the tight opening to her anus.

Jumping on top of Casey with the subtlety of a rooster mounting a chicken in a farmyard, Craig wasted no time in thrusting his condom-covered cock into her pussy. A series of hard thrusts for the next 30 seconds was all it took for Craig to cum, semen spraying from his dick and captured in the condom.

"Oh fuck, yeah, fuck!" yelled Craig as he withdrew from Casey, more than satisfied with himself, not noticing at all that the completely underwhelmed Casey's vagina was scarcely even damp and therefore had got nowhere near her own orgasm. "Look at all that cum," he boasted as he removed the condom and held it up for Casey to see.

Casey was most unimpressed. "Great," she said. The girl jumped off the bed, Craig staring at the cheeks of her bum as she did so and collected a pair of her knickers, pulling them up and adjusting them around her pubic mound, vagina and bottom. She then grabbed her check shirt and put it on, covering her tits from view. Barefoot, her legs exposed, Casey got her cigarettes and a lighter and lay back down on the bed, lighting one up.

"Um, Casey can I have one of those?" asked Craig. "I forgot my smokes."

Wordlessly Casey passed him the cigarette packet and lighter. "Thanks," said Craig, lighting up and taking a deep drag.

He could see that Casey's unbuttoned shirt was slightly open, exposing part of her right breast. With his spare hand, Craig reached out and touched the soft firm flesh, before Casey pushed his hand away. She finished her smoke, ground out the butt in an ash-tray before saying ominously, "Craig, we need to talk."

Clueless Craig did not pick up on this. "Sure, what do you want to talk about?"

"About me dumping you for somebody else," said Casey coldly.

Craig was taken totally aback. "You're dumping me?"

"Yes, I've met somebody else. He's called Zac, he's a university student like me, and we both want to be artists and singer-songwriters," said Casey.

"But we just had sex ..." a dumbfounded Craig managed to stutter.

"That was just a goodbye fuck, and to be honest you just had sex," said Casey. "Me, I just laid there with my legs open for less than a minute and it was all over. With Zac, it's so different."

"You've already had sex with Zac?" asked Craig.

"Of course," said Casey. "On Wednesday I posed naked for him while he sketched me, then we made love for nearly an hour and I came, something you've never been able to make me do. After that we had a shower and he washed me down head to toe. And yesterday he read me a poem he wrote about me, and afterwards, well I think you can guess what happened."

"No, what happened?" Craig's question was genuine. He wasn't the brightest young man in Australia at the best of times, and the shock of Casey dumping him so coldly and casually had thrown his brain into a spin.

"We fucked, what do you think we did?" asked Casey.

"I could draw you naked, I could write you a love poem ..." stammered Craig.

"No, you couldn't," said Casey. She looked at Craig with an almost pitying expression. "You didn't think it was going to last, did you? You must have realized that I would find someone whose up on my level."

"Why did you go out with me?" asked Craig. He could almost feel his heart breaking in his chest.

"You seemed okay for a while until I found somebody better," said Casey matter-of-factly. "Plus, you pissed off my parents so that's another good thing. Mum and Dad won't like Zac either, so I get the best of everything now."

Looking at the crest-fallen Craig, Casey picked up his clothes and handed them to him. "I think you'd better get dressed and go now. Goodbye, Craig."

Trembling, Craig dressed and looked at Casey casually sitting on her bed, smoking another cigarette. "Um, Casey ..." he began.

Casey cut him short with a cold "No," and the heart-broken Craig shambled out into the Queensland night. Tears stung his eyes, unfortunately at the time a group of rugby players and their girlfriends were turning the corner and noticed.

"Oh my God, are you crying?" shouted one of the young footballers.

"No!" snapped Craig defensively, wiping at his eyes.

"You are, you're crying, what a faggot!" crowed a second footballer, the whole group laughing at and taunting him.

"Shut up!" Craig yelled ineffectively after them as he made his way to his salvation - a liquor store and its supply of beer, goon cask wine and cheap spirits.

*

After making the mistake of accidentally touching his bride-to-be's bum during foreplay the previous night, Ben was on probation for all of the Saturday. They walked Pumpkin in silence, Ben feeling it would be more appropriate for him to be attached to the dog leash that Bridget held than the dog itself. Then it was a workout session at the gym, followed by shopping at the supermarket where they visited the shops Bridget wanted to visit and purchased the groceries she wanted to buy. After this was an hour at home going through more wedding plans they had already been through about a thousand times, which Ben had limited interest in and with which Bridget wanted none of his input in any case. The trip to the video rental store late in the day saw them rent the movie Bridget wanted to watch, and with a day that had gone entirely the way she wanted, Ben was off probation and Bridget was in a good mood.

Ben lay in bed that night clad in a pair of boxer shorts, lightning in the skies over Brisbane and the Gold Coast illuminating their bedroom. Having finished in the bathroom, Bridget walked in, barefoot and in her bra and knickers, the bra white and her panties white cotton bikini-briefs with small pink flowers.

"I can't stay angry at you," she said to Ben, reaching behind her back and removing her bra to expose her firm breasts, then pulling down and stepping out of her panties. Looking at the triangle of blonde curls that covered Bridget's pubic mound and the reflection of her bare bottom in the mirror Ben's boxer shorts looked like a circus tent in seconds.

"I'm glad to hear it," offered Ben.

"Oh, look what I've done I've gone and got you all excited," said Bridget, the barefoot, nubile blonde jumping onto the bed alongside Ben and removing his boxer shorts to expose his throbbing erection. They kissed deeply and ran their hands over each other, Ben fondling Bridget's breasts and feeling her light pink nipples get harder and harder, before Bridget slid a condom onto Ben's cock.

"Lie down flat," said Bridget, before straddling her fiancée and lowering her pussy down, guiding his dick deep into her vagina and beginning to move back and forward, her blonde hair flying about as she went harder and harder.

Most of the time Bridget preferred missionary, and while Ben loved it too, he loved the cowgirl position in which he and Bridget were fucking tonight. He could feel his fiancée's damp vulva, her pussy wetness running down onto his groin, her pubic hair brushing against his own and inside Bridget's vagina, the heat of her pussy through his condom.

He observed Bridget's boobs bouncing up and down, the toes on her bare feet clenching and unclenching and with his hands he fondled her bum, making sure that his fingers stuck only to her cheeks, getting nowhere near her anus and repeating the debacle of the previous night.

The feeling of orgasm approached for both of them, Ben ejaculating a tidal wave of white semen into the condom as Bridget came with a squeal and a rush of feminine dampness that soaked Ben's groin.

"That was amazing," said Bridget breathlessly as they separated.

"Sure was," agreed the equally breathless Ben.

The naked Bridget made her way into the bathroom to take a shower, Ben listening to the water running and wishing he was under it with her. Bridget had never permitted them showering together despite Ben's attempts to convince her otherwise. The closest he had got was when Bridget found a spider in the shower one morning before work and it was up to Ben to trap it in a glass and take it outside.

After Bridget finished her shower, Ben got under it himself and put his boxer shorts back on to return to bed. Bridget was in bed, dressed in one of Ben's old rugby shirts and her panties. Ben felt his cock stirring again, but knew better than to try and mount Bridget again. His fiancée only permitted one session of sex in a day.

Getting into bed, Bridget fell asleep with her arm tightly around Ben so there was no chance of him moving. To Ben, this served to remind him of how much Bridget controlled him, and the doubts about over their upcoming marriage. Sure, the sex was great between them when Bridget permitted it and she was absolutely stunning, but there had to be more to a marriage than looks and sex. A few weeks earlier, Ben and Bridget had had a meeting with Bridget's priest, the clergyman asking him what he loved most about Bridget. Ben had been struck dumb unable to respond, Bridget getting annoyed and impatient until Ben saved the day by saying that there were so many things he loved about Bridget that he didn't know where to begin.

Shallowness was one of Bridget's biggest faults, but as he began to drift off to sleep in the restrictive grasp of his fiancée, Ben pondered if he too might be shallow; marrying a woman for her looks and because the sex between them was good when she allowed it.

*

Brisbane provided a bright, warm and sunny winter's morning for Sunday, and the joint birthday celebrations for the two grandmothers. Ben had put on a light blue, short-sleeved shirt and jeans when Bridget entered, wearing a short sleeve blouse and knee-length skirt.

"I thought you were wearing the dark blue shirt today," said Bridget. "You know, the one I bought for you last Christmas?"

"I thought this one would be okay," said Ben. "They're pretty much the same."

Bridget retrieved the dark blue shirt. "If they're pretty much the same, then you won't mind wearing this one like I want you to, will you?" she asked.

Not wanting to start the day with an argument over such a trivial thing, Ben changed the shirt. On the way into the city in Ben's car, Bridget said to Ben. "Now, I forgot to mention this earlier but Caroline had her twelfth negative result from the IVF clinic this week, so don't mention babies and kids around her, make sure Craig doesn't mention them and stop Charlene complaining about her pregnancy or her kids around my sister."

RetroFan
RetroFan
678 Followers
123456...8