All Comments on 'Bridget: The Wife'

by papa319

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Justgr8Justgr8about 7 years ago
Hmmm

Isn't it amusing that in most stories, the big dick studs have to rape, blackmail, drip or manipulate women into bed. You would think they should be able to get laid without the gimmicks!!!!! This story was OK, then went downhill fast with unbelievable plot and a whore who was just trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Slut who got off from the first second of the storey WTH

What the hell she feigns outrage but her panties are wet through in the first paragraph??

This is fiction but lets make it a teeny bit believable! Not a clever premise the bank account cleared??? Hmmm........

I agree wholeheartedly with Justgr8

Grumpy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please!!

I love all you've written

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more LAME shit

Why do these so called authors use tired unrealistic premises for their writing?

This is such bullshit that I can only seem to find unhelpful condescension for the writer as I imagine cutting quips that might spur their intellectual curiosity on to respond in ANY imaginative way (other than the typical "fuck you").

I am sorry you think this is a turn on to the rest of us, but it is not. I have a hard time finding any excitement in ridiculous stories that have no relevance in eroticism or fact. Why not eliminate the use of gravity as the premise for your next story. At least you will deal with something that you need to THINK about. What woman would go through the bullshit of sexual extortion for a "man" who lies cheats and steals. What "woman" would allow her marriage to continue if posed with this quandry? Just divorce the bastard and move on. You have no cause to be held liable for another person's mistakes (The Donald got out himself a few times and Barry never admitted to Mike/Michelle's sex change operation). I guess we all ignore reality in some fashion.

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ATM = 1 Star

Title explains it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
atm

NO more please total unbelievable crap please don't write anymore storys not even worth a number

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Five stars

Great story and writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous