Bridget: The Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
papa319
papa319
165 Followers

I limped into the walk in closet, what to choose though, I had no idea what the day would be like. I must have looked scared or something because Kim just grabbed a white frilly sundress and help me slip into it.

"The first weekend Frank understands walking will be a chore, but for the remainder of your parties you will be expected to wear heals at all times, OK?."

"That's fine."

Breakfast was delicious, I ate my first plate of food quickly and was allowed to wash it down with Mike's semen, a second plate was produced which I devoured just as fast but this time it was George offering up a drink. Frank nibbled at his food while reading the newspaper, only occasionally looking up to watch me fellate his sons.

"I'm done Kimberly, finish me off would you. " Frank said very nonchalantly and Kim quickly grabbed his plate and stacked it on her own before bending over the table and hiking her own sundress up above the globes of her ass. Frank grabbed a bottle of olive oil from the buffet beside the table and dribbled it all over her puckered hole before he swiftly buried himself to the hilt. Kim did all the moving as Frank once again brought the folded newspaper before his eyes and seemed not to care that some hot 25 year old babe was impaling herself on his rod. After a few minutes of reading Frank laid the paper on Kim's back, grabbed her hips, and started truly fucking her ass. Kim stopped her lateral movements but started grinding her hips up and down like she was trying to smooth his pubic hair flat using her cheeks.

"Now." he said and like a flash Kim was on her knees with his tool jammed down her throat, her nose buried in his patch of salt and pepper hair. Seconds later Frank pulled out of her throat and Kim licked his dick clean, much the way a mother cat washes one more her kittens.

"The boys and I are going golfing, be sure to show her the chair, we should be back in 5 or 6 hours so make sure she's ready." Frank said as he tucked the paper under his arm and left the dining room.

"OK, Bridget grab the plates all get the glass and serveware." Kim said bringing me back from my shock of watching a woman get assfucked for the first time. We cleared the table and did the dishes, cleaned the house like an inspector would come through with a white glove. "Part of your time here involves cleaning if the men decide to leave." I nodded and kept busy for the next hour. "You can wear a dress until supper is finished, nothing but heels after that," she reminded me again of the house rules as we approached the room with the giant bed, "except in here, even if the men aren't home no women are allowed to wear clothes in the party room." Kim stated as she quickly dropped her dress to the floor and walked in, I dropped my dress and followed her in. We stripped the bed and replaced the linens with fresh from the closet. With the clean sheets in place Kim laid back on the bed with her legs dangling off the foot, "Have you ever tasted a woman before?" Kim asked as I approached the bed ready to get off of my feet, that stopped me dead in my tracks.

"Ummm...No" I confessed.

"Do you want to? And you don't have to if you don't want to, I know I had never considered it before I met Naomi, but after the first night I acquired quite the liking of a woman's earthy flavor, just thought you would prefer your first time to be more private than it will be later tonight."

She had a good point, I guess, I mean I had never done it and with two female sex slaves in the house I'm sure the order would come at some point anyway. Kim scooted all the way back and propped her head up against the padded headboard.

"Just lay down on your stomach and rest while you practice." Kim said in a way that made me feel that she was more concerned with my comfort than her own pleasure. That gave me the encouragement I needed to crawl up between her thighs and dip my tongue through her lips. I licked slowly, she was right about liking the taste, savoring every centimeter of her lovely folds. She gave me some instructions on what she enjoyed and soon she was writhing on the tip of my tongue.

"That was great Bridget, you are a quick learner." Kim said as she sat up, I half expected her to return the gesture but she just hopped out of bed and grabbed my hand "Time to show you the chair." She pulled me down the hall to a small room that had some large medical looking chair and a few built in cabinets, she told me to sit and started to explain the procedure "When you first get here, every morning, and after any group sessions you are expected to used the chair. This button turns it on, after that just push the green button and hold on." She jabbed the green button with her finger and jumped back, the chair made a whirring noise and started spraying my ass and cunt with lukewarm water. It was a lot like a bidet but the nozzles forced the water deep inside my holes, flushing my insides of anything that wasn't attached. Soon it started alternating and furiously vibrating, the new sensations were too much and I began to experience an unusual orgasm, much like masurbating but with none of the work.

"Fun huh?" Kim asked as the chair kicked off and I tried to control my twitching body.

"Wow, gotta get one of those." I said and we both laughed.

"Bridget, you may want to take a nap. I have a strange feeling that a few of Frank's golf buddies may stop by for a drink after they're done playing." Kim has just told me that I would probably be fucking more than a couple strangers and instead of scaring me it made my pussy leak. I walked back to the bed and Kim took a seat in the chair.

I had fallen asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow, drifting into pure darkness and reliving the past twenty four hours of my life over and over again. I awoke in the midst of an intense orgasm, confused and titillated tried looking around but couldn't see anything. My pussy was vibrating and felt like it was on fire. The vibrating stopped and I started to come down from the wave when I realized there was a mask on my eyes that was blocking out the light. As I pawed at my head I heard Frank's voice.

"You will not be granted the gift of sight tonight, your other senses will make your agony pleasurable."

I just laid my head back down and accepted that I wouldn't get to see anything that was happening. Naked on the bed I stained my ears to pick up any noise that may be floating around in the room. I could here a stereo playing music so softly that I couldn't even distinguish a genre that the song belonged to. I could smell alcohol, and stale cigar smoke.

"You're going to enjoy this night, my blind night has been my most memorable party yet." Kim whispered in my ear.

I felt her weight moving the mattress as her skin brushed my shoulders, she was traveling down my body slowly. I felt her plump lips on my collarbone, then on my breast bone. Moving around my left tit she planted another kiss that barely grazed my areola, causing lightning bolts to shoot straight through my chest. That was the first time someone had touched my boobs this weekend and it jump-started my pleasure factory, I could feel my lower lips being drenched in my own juices, the warm moisture quickly turning cool as the ceiling fan air caused air to be washed over my inflamed cunt. Kim sucked my nipple into her mouth and gave it a gentle nip, repeating the same to my right breast she then crawled lower. Softly bathing my sensitive skin with her tongue, working past my navel and down to my mound.

I could smell her scent and recognized it instantly, as my mouth began to water in anticipation I could feel the heat radiating from her box before it made contact with my mouth. My tongue instinctively shot out and tasted the flavor that I craved to enjoy, as I went to work trying to remember where she was the most sensitive I could hear male voices expressing their enjoyment of our activities. With every noise Kim made I tried to will her to lick my kitty, I have had a couple guys go down on me but neither were very skilled and fairly rough, having a woman eat me out has long been one of my fantasies.

When her tongue first touched my cunt I was struck with an instant orgasm, smashing my face into her body I tried to force her closer to my wanting sex. When Kim really began to lick and probe my box with her soft and gentle tongue I double my own efforts in appreciation and soon we were both working hard to please the other so she would return in kind.

I'm not sure how long we sixty-nine'd each other but I suddenly felt pressure against my anus as Kim was flicking my clit, I heard her spit loudly and quickly felt her saliva running along the sensitive skin between my cheeks. The pressure at my hole disappeared then quickly returned and I felt a mushroom head slip through my ring, it pulled out then returned again traveling deeper than before. Once again it was removed but this time it was driven to the hilt upon re-entry, I screamed into Kim's kitty and she clamped her lips around my clit and sucked and flicked it. A soft hand started manipulating my right nipple as the cock in my ass started to thrust, Kim continuing her clit work while tweaking my nipple roughly.

It was too much and I came harder than any other time I could remember, I felt the stream of cum fly out of my body. Followed by a second, then a third and fourth, Kim gave my face a bath in her own girl cum. The dick in my ass started jack-hammering with reckless abandon, Kim rolled off of my body and disappeared into the darkness. Soon there was a dick pushing it's way into my mouth, my lips relented and my mouth was stretched to accommodate the sizeable cock.

"Describe what your senses are telling you." Frank said.

"I can feel my ass wrapped around a dick, and another one bumping my lips," I said when the owner of the dick removed it so I could speak, "I can smell cigars, alcohol, and Kim's juices. I can hear soft music and a rhythmic slapping sound." Soon the dick was shoved back into my mouth and I licked it all over before it disappeared. "I taste.... It's a little salty, kind of bitter, not displaying but not something I think I would ever crave."

"What you were tasting was Kim's ass." A voice said in the darkness.

"Not nearly as bad as I thought it would be." I admitted before it was shoved back into my mouth abruptly. This time I savored the unique flavor and tried to enjoy it. My efforts to extract Kim's flavor resulted in my mouth soon filling unexpectedly with a hot and salty gelatinous liquid.

"Glad you didn't find the flavor off-putting, it really is one of my favorite things." Frank said as he removed his cock from my ass and soon had it pressing through my lips. I tried to relax my throat as he shoved his full length into my mouth, I could feel my muscles being forced to give way to his invading member. As I washed his cock with my tongue I felt it twitching as his seed splattered the back of my throat.

Before Frank finished emptying his balls down my throat I felt another cock pushing it's way into my vagina, it was still sore from last night and sensitive from the recent orgasm, but the sudden fullness felt so good my mind decided to block out the pain. After a few minutes of pistoning in and out of my love tunnel I was suddenly left empty and felt the man crawling quickly up my body, he slid his dick between my lips a split second before he released a torrent of fluid that caused me to choke and cough at the unexpected mouthful of liquid.

Cock after cock penetrated my fuck holes then was presented for my mouth to clean, each one making a deposit that I tried to greedily swallow before any of it could escape. Eventually there wasn't a dick waiting to use my hole for its own pleasure and I just laid still, trying to figure out what was going on in the darkness that was my world for the night. I could smell sweat and sex but I couldn't hear a single noise, as I tried to paint a mental picture of what had just happened, I dozed off.

Another orgasm pulled me from the Sandman's grip as my body was shaking uncontrollably. I couldn't feel anything inside my body, I was empty, yet I was also experiencing intense pleasure from my gushing and thoroughly abused cunt. I could feel cool air being sucked inside my ass with each convulsion my muscles made. Both my pussy and ass were on fire, though I don't know if it was from overuse or over stimulation. When my body relaxed after the climax I once again passed out.

"Bridget I need you to help me, I can't lift you by myself. Bridget, come on honey, just use your legs." Kim's beautiful voice pleaded with me.

"What do I do?" I asked when my mind deciphered the ability to speak once again.

"Just take a couple steps, we are in front of the chair, just stand, step, spin, and sit. On three... One, two, and three-let's go." I followed the commands as best as I could and soon felt the cool chair against my aching thighs. "Good job honey, now just enjoy."

Sweet Jesus the warm water alternating in my holes was just what the doctor ordered to quench the flames that burned in their depths. The warm water was so soothing I started to drift away once again. Too late I remembered the last step of the cleansing chair but before I could warn Kim that I couldn't handle another orgasm the vibrations and tingling started and nothing would be able to stop that freight train once it was rolling down the tracks.

"I'm... Cold" I mumbled when the haze of sleep was lifted from my mind.

"I know Bridget, had to rinse you off in the wheelchair. If you can stand we'll get you back in the bed."

I mustered the strength to force my legs to support my body as Kim helped me to the bed, she pushed and I pulled my tired body onto the soft surface of the mattress. I tried to go back to sleep but Kim kept tickling my skin with something every few seconds preventing me from blocking out the world I still couldn't see.

"What time is it?" I asked when all hope of sleep was sucked from by body by Kim's tickling.

"It's right now, today or tonight isn't of your concern, your job is to feel. You will be without hearing for the remainder of your stay, don't be scared, just concentrate on the pleasure." Kim responded and was soon placing some kind of noise cancelling headphones over my ears. Kim's was the last voice I heard until my 6pm reprieve.

Her words echoing in my mind 'just concentrate on the pleasure' as I laid helpless on the bed and wondered when I would feel another human's touch.

Finally! I felt hands on my body, rolling me to my stomach, pulling me back to my hands and knees. My pussy was full then empty, ass stuffed to the brink then vacant once again. Several loads were dumped in every orifice of my body. I was spoon fed the most delectable meal, the flavors so intense yet somehow indescribable.

I was moved after the meal, my new perch was familiar, it was plush and soft yet uncomfortable in it's construction. Another object was penetrating my pussy and I was pulled onto the violator's lap, my ass was stretched around another cock. The two men working in unison to fill me up then leave me empty. A third cock was forced into my mouth as I let out a moan. I was airtight as all three were pushed deep into me then pulled back forcing my body to work to coax them back inside.

All three dicks seemed to erupt together, creating a fireworks like finish as I felt the hot liquid splashing in areas I didn't know I could feel. Seconds after the assault ended I was pulled to my feet and led down another hallway, the windows must have been open because the area was colder than my body was used to, up a small step and warm air soon enveloped my over stimulated body. I walked for another 30 seconds before I was pushed onto what felt like a fur rug and positioned on my back, feet close to my cheeks with knees straight up, much like the stirrups at the gyno's office.

A soft feeling elicited a tingling sensation from my tired cunt, I could feel gentle pressure on my lips as something circled the entrance to my vagina. I'm guessing it was Kim's tongue as none of the men had been bothered with my pleasure throughout the party. The magical muscle worked hard to clean my abused and tender trap of every remnant the man had just left inside. It worked it's way to my taint then around my gaping anus, squirming inside to ensure I was thoroughly clean.

It had been a couple minutes since the tongue left me alone in the dark when I felt something set on my chest. I could feel a ticking that kept perfect tempo and soon a ringing sound was emanating through my body, I couldn't hear it with my ears but could feel it in my bones. When nothing touched my body for a while after the ringing stopped I assumed the ringing was a timer for me and I took the headphones off and worked to remove the mask.

There was no discernable sounds other than the mechanical hum of a refrigerator, the room was very dark but I was easily able to see clearly by the dim sunlight filtering through the blinds and drawn curtains. I was in my own living room and there was a note in front of me.

'New debt $490,000

6pm Friday

I will send you the info'

If it wasn't for the fact that I didn't want to allow Dave to see me naked I would have slept on the blanket that was on the floor under me, but I forced myself to climb the stairs and get to my bedroom door. Locking the door I quickly collapsed on the bed and w was instantly dead to the world.

The rising sun peaking through my window forced me from me slumber as it was blinding even with my eyelids closed. There was a single bird singing in the frigid winter morning, his song was so loud and almost brought me to tears with its majestic tune.

Monday morning, I thought, Dave should be at work by now, the sun hadn't been riding until after 7. I was so sore but somehow was totally elated with the pain, but I needed a long soak to quiet my screaming muscles. As the tub was filling I heard my phone ding indicating I had a new email, grabbing my phone I slipped into the water's healing embrace and saw the email was from Mr. Brady. Figuring I could skim through the videos later I laid back and let the heat wash away my pain.

It wasn't until 2pm that I sat down at the computer and finally pulled up the video. It was six screens that played simultaneously, I could enlarge any combo to fill the screen or just have one giant movie screen. There was a link to a seventh video that was only ten minutes so I clicked it.

'Housewife cleaned after triple penetration'

I started the video expecting to see Kim tenderly servicing me but instead it was Dave on his knees cleaning dried and still oozing cum from my body

"How does my cum taste inside your wife's ass?" Frank said but wasn't shown. Dave spent the better part of 9 minutes cleaning me after the party. When he finished he turned towards the camera and got a facial from the camera man. I couldn't help but laugh and and instinctively touch myself, I jumped at the initial pain but worked through it as I brought myself to orgasm a few times as I watched through the recordings.

My favorite part was Dave jerking off alone in the living room while I was being taken by the first group. He was jerking again when the other Dave made his appearance and I thought my husband was going to have a coronary. The anger his face displayed was beyond what words can describe, when Dave brought me to that intense orgasm while ass fucking me I thought he would cry. Then Frank and Dave took me and he did begin crying, though he never stopped stroking himself which really made me laugh.

I saw that the golf friends that had their way with me and then filled my stomach was pretty much an all male version of the office Christmas party. I personally knew most of them, as well as their wives, and felt a twinge of embarrassment. Then I saw Dave watching from home, he was dressed for golf just like the others, I can only assume it was a company event. He just watched in shock until I cleaned the first dirty dick then he was furiously pumping himself.

papa319
papa319
165 Followers