Bridget: The Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
papa319
papa319
165 Followers

Looking at the clock I saw that Dave would soon be off work, I didn't even want to see his worthless lying face so I got dressed and left a note saying I would be out until he was asleep. I spent the evening taking in a movie, then eating, and catching another show. When I figured he would be in bed I returned and licked myself in my room, pleasuring myself until I fell asleep.

Tuesday was much the same except I received a video of Dave being humiliated at work Monday and loved it, nothing better than watching that idiot being degraded in front of a room full of his friends and colleagues. The rest of the week passed without me ever seeing out talking to Dave, he phoned a few times but I sent it straight to voicemail.

Friday was spent at the spa, getting pampered and prepared for the party. I got a text from my husband saying he was at the police department and turning himself in for the embezzlement so I didn't have to go through that again. I just smiled and concentrated on the hairs being ripped from my body, actually enjoying the minor pain it caused.

*Ding*Dong*

"Bridget, how nice to see you. When Dave turned himself in this afternoon I wasn't sure if you would show up or not." Frank said as I entered the house. "May I take your coat?"

"I thought you'd never ask." I gushed.

"It pleases me that you got here early, Kim is in the walk in getting herself ready, you may join her if you want." Frank said as he walked away and into his study.

"I knew you would come, Frank wasn't sure but I knew something snapped inside of you yesterday and you found your calling, just like I did." Kim said as I walked into the walk-in closet.

I made my way out to the small room with the magic chair and got my insides ready for Mr. Brady, I ran the cycle twice because I missed the unique feelings the chair produced. I almost started it a third time but figured I would experience enough orgasms throughout the night, plus I could always come back later for another 'cleaning'.

I found Kim in the party room lounging on the bed waiting for 6pm to roll around, she offered me a juice saying I should always take every opportunity to get vitamins and food into my body. Taking her word for it I polished off the glass and Kim let me know there is a micro fridge in most every room that is stocked just for us.

I heard an old clock bell begin to toll marking the start of my second weekend vacation to heaven.

"Let's get started shall we." Frank said with authority as he marched into the room.

Frank had us bend over the foot of the bed and took turns fucking both of us in the ass, I held off my orgasm for all of about 10 minutes before clamping down so hard on his cock that he filled my colon with what felt to be a gigantic load of cum. Kim was nice enough to clean his cock off the second it was free from my body.

Mike and George showed up to take their turns with us, swapping partners and holes whenever they felt like before each deposited their load in what was now the family crypt.

"I got jealous watching your husband clean you last week" Kim said before she went down on me, snaking her tongue into my gaping anus and sucking out the creamy candy inside.

After a few hours Frank told us there were some people coming over for a midnight supper and we would be serving the meal and tending to each guests needs. That got me excited, just thinking about random people seeing me naked before we even talked, with the knowledge that they could do anything they wanted to me and not only would I let them but I'd actually enjoy it.

Kim and I hustled setting up the formal dining room and before we could finish the guests began to arrive. One of the first through the door was Dave, the company hero who caught my husband's illegal activities, and he made a beeline straight for me.

Without saying a word he spun me around and bent me over the table, sinking his massive cock into my quivering quim in a single rough thrust. Once he had picked up enough speed to disturb the place settings I felt a finger force it's way inside my ass causing me to squirt around his tool, Dave emptied his reserve into my womb and quickly pulled out leaving my cunt hungry for more meat.

"Did Frank tell you about my proposal?" Dave asked as soon as his dick was back inside his pants.

"No sir."

"How grand, I wanted to be the one to ask you anyway. Here's the deal... Since your brilliant husband ratted himself out before you had earned the money to pay the company back the board of directors moved to seize all of your communal assets. My idea was to let you stay with me, rent and responsibility free. You finish out your contact with Frank and still collect the $500k. At that point everything is up to you. We can live platonically or as partners, your choice, but here I will still have my way entirely for the length of your contact. There is also an opening in payroll, the position can be done from home or the office, again your choice, and since you won't be required to pay for anything as long as you stay with me you can put that money aside and have $600k at the end of the year...How does that sound?"

"I don't really have any other options I guess, I mean I didn't even have time to think what was going to happen.. So yes."

Dinner was soon served and Kim and I served the guests right at the table. Whether it was a quick blow job, a little cowgirl fucking, anal, everything was done as the others enjoyed the dinner and a show. As the guests were leaving I snuck back to the chair and cleansed my body and my mind

"You can stay with me tonight." Frank said to Kim as I entered the party room. "Bridget, my boys are sure to keep you up most of the night but feel free to let them know when you need sleep or a break."

"Yes sir." I said as Kim practically drug Frank out of the room. Turning to his sons I realized I was in for quite the night. Mike grabbed my arm and led me up a set of stairs to a large open room with a pool table, bar, and several arcade & pinball machines.

"I'll break" Mike said as he bent me over the pool table and took me like a bitch in heat.

"You gonna share our what" George asked when he finally came into the game room. Mike grabbed me by the waist and carried me, hunched over and still impaled on his pole, to a couch where George sat with his dick already out and at full attention. Mike positioned my head so I could pleasure his brother as he continued fucking me from behind. After about five minutes they turned me around and soon I was riding George while Mike furiously fucked my throat.

*Ding*Dong*

"I thought that idiot would never show." Mike said "Go let out special guest in, please Bridget."

I lifted myself from George's dick but before I could stand up Mike coated my breasts with his warm and sticky mixture. Great, I thought, bad enough answering the door naked and freshly fucked but the cum on my tits just makes me feel like a slut. When I opened the door I almost jumped, there was a large black man standing in front of me, about 6'6 and 220lbs of pure muscle.

"Oh shit, sorry lady, I must have the wrong place." He managed to say with his tongue hanging out in only p obvious lust.

"Looking for Mike?"

"Oh fuck yeah!" I led him to the game room and asked if he wanted anything "whatcha got?"

"Anything you want." I said rolling my shoulders back and pressing my hips slightly forward.

"I'll take two of whatever you want to give me sweet thing."

I didn't even make it to my knees before he has his cock freed and aimed at my mouth. The rumors about black guys aren't true, they have a variety of sizes just like any other race, this guy was just an average sized male and I was glad because it made my objective much easier on my jaw. He came within minutes and leaned back to pull a plastic bag from his pocket.

"On the house Mike, I ain't never had a door answered like that before!" He said as he flung the bag of pills at Mike.

"Well that's kind of you Anton, feel free to stay awhile, I'm sure you won't get bored." George said as Mike dumped the contents onto a coffee table "MDMA, ecstasy, whatever you call it it's a good time."

Drugs never were my thing, I smoked a few joints in my life but that's about it. I had heard of it, knew it was supposed to make everything feel a thousand times better. I quickly agreed and swallowed a couple pills. Thirty minutes later and the lights are off, strobe light flashing, stereo thumping some techno music, and it was starting to kick in.

After that it is just one big blur, naked bodies, dicks coming at me from all sides, people showing up, fucking me, then leaving. I can't remember many details from the rest of the weekend because after the X wore off and we slept then it was nonstop drinking until early Sunday morning. More sex, more people, a couple girls who started out watching me with disgust but ended up each pulling a train with every guy there. Every hole I owned was used and abused and I loved every second of it.

When 6pm rolled around Dave showed up and drove me to my house where there were four guys waiting to load everything I wanted to keep into a storage container the size of a short semi tailor. It only took them a couple hours to clear what I wanted from the house and Dave paid them and gave them a sizeable tip. We drove most of the way in silence so I had time to finally think things through.

"I don't see why we can't at least fuck throughout the week, I was so horny last week I thought I would die. It will be different here though, OK. Here my pleasure counts. Here we please each other. Deal?" I said finally before we reached my new home.

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

papa319
papa319
165 Followers