Bring Me to Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held onto my gift as Dan and Helena opened theirs first, thanking me graciously as they removed the Godiva chocolates, as well as a bottle of Glenlivet 10 year single malt for Dan and a bottle of Disaronno Amaretto for Helena that Mikey had assured me would be well received, then turned to watch Mikey, catching her eyes on me as I did. With a slight flush heating my cheeks, I smiled and waved my hand, "You first, Mikey."

Her reply was both simple and complex, delivered in the hushed tones of one of my favorite movies, one which I knew she had seen as well, "As you wish."

Looking into her eyes, I could not help but recall one of my favorite scenes from the Princess Bride, when Buttercup realized that Wesley's constant "as you wish" responses were his way of saying "I love you."

Any doubt I had as to her meaning was dispelled by the look in her eyes. A low, smoldering fire in the blazing emerald green that had captivated me so often. I felt my breath hitch as she looked away suddenly to focus on the gift in her hands, and saw a flush in her cheeks. Did Mikey love me? Was I ready to love her back?

Mikaela - Thursday, December 25th, 2014

The look in Lexie's eyes was turbulent, the sapphire pools storming in their intensity, and I felt my cheeks warm in response. Looking away quickly, reminding myself that I couldn't take advantage of her pain, I focused instead of the package she had given me. Carefully removing the box from within the gift bag, I slipped open the ribbon and pushed it back before opening the latch and lifting the lid.

There, lying on velvet smooth material, was a black choker with a silver clasp. Threaded through the dark material was a playful design in pink the same shade as my hair tips, and nestled in the middle, where it would sit above my throat, a delicate emerald heart. At a complete loss for words, I lifted it from its setting to show it off and then feeling the waver in my voice asked Lexie, "Help me fasten it, would you?"

Her fingers were silken fire along my neck as she settled the choker and fixed the clasp. I wasn't sure how she managed, but the fit was perfect. Catching my mother's eye I saw the question in her eyes and shook my head slightly at her. It seemed an eternity had passed when I felt Lexie's fingers withdraw and I allowed myself to breathe again.

"Thank you, it's... beautiful seems so insufficient. Are you sure this isn't too much?"

"Just my way of thanking you for everything, Mikey. I thought of you the second I saw it, and the firm was quite generous with bonuses this year," her tone at the last was light, humorous.

"I'm glad you approve," chuckled my father, "but at the risk of breaking my wife's rules I must say you definitely earned it - I saw your numbers. They were impressive. But enough about that, I wouldn't want to earn Helena's ire."

My mother swatted my father's shoulder in turn and her eyes turned back to me, "It is truly beautiful Alexis, and suits Mikey so wonderfully."

I turned back to Lexie, my fingers gliding across my new choker, and looked to the unopened package on her lap. "I believe it's your turn, Lexie."

I watched as she looked down, appearing almost as though she had forgotten the box I had gifted her, and slowly began to undo the wrapping. Her eyes shifted through liquid pools of sapphire into a turbulent storm and settled into the vibrant blue of the sky after a storm, a single raindrop tear running down her cheek, as she lifted the emerald green silk scarf from the box. It had Celtic designs threaded through it in sapphire blue and as her fingers swept through the material it shimmered vibrantly in the flicker from the fireplace. She smiled as she wrapped the scarf around her neck and looked up at me, "I love it... thank you."

Alexis - Thursday, December 25th, 2014

The rest of the afternoon was a blur, I went through the motions, joined the family dinner, exchanged meaningless small talk. The only parts that I truly experienced were when nothing was happening. In those moments, however brief, my eyes would seek out Mikey and just drink her in.

Dinner over, I had excused myself to the washroom and was on my way back when voices around the corner brought me to a halt. Mikey and her mother were talking, and something about the way they spoke made me want to hang back a moment longer.

I heard Mikey's voice first, and felt a pang as I heard the stress in her tone, "It's not like that mom, she's my friend, not to mention practically my boss, that's all... that's what she needs me to be."

"Nonsense dear, I saw how she keeps looking at you. Not to mention how you look at her."

A light sob, Mikey I'm sure, and a hitch in her voice as she answered, "It's more complicated than that... it's not about what I want mom, it's about what she needs... I can't say more, it's not my place, but I'll give her that and who knows what the future may bring."

I slowly retreated back the hall, closing the door of the washroom firmly and then humming Holy Night as loudly as I could as I walked back towards Mikey and her mother. When I walked in this time they were saying their goodbyes, but I caught a hint of red around Mikey's eyes. Joining her I thanked her parents for having me over again, and exchanged well wishes for the new year before leaving. Our drive back was silent as snow started drifting across the roads, my mind turned to the woman sitting next to me and the words I had overheard.

In the short drive to the house the snowfall had quickly turned from a light dusting to a heavy sleet and I was glad we had planned for me to spend the next few days, driving into the city in this weather would have been unpleasant at best. As we entered the foyer, the beginnings of an idea began to form in my mind, half madness and half filled with hope and fear. I knew that despite what she thought, what I needed from Mikey was so much more than a friendship. While the idea of anything more terrified me, the thought of never trying was so much worse.

Max gave me a happy greeting, his fur still slightly damp from his recent walk with Jeannie. Shaking the snow off, I hung up my jacket and kicked off my boots, grabbing the leftovers Helena had sent along and carrying them into the kitchen. There, I waited for a minute listening as Mikey finished hanging up her things before calling out, "If you're done stalling out there, I could use some help putting your things away."

A snort sounded from the other room, and Mikey sniped back "It's no fault of mine you were in such a mad dash, some of us try not to kill themselves getting undressed."

As she turned into the kitchen, much as I had done this morning, she walked under the mistletoe. Unlike this morning, I did not just plant a kiss on her cheek as she had with me. Instead, I stepped forward before I could second guess myself and slid one arm around her waist, the other up to brush the back of her neck, and as a light gasp of surprise parted her lips, I dipped my head to hers.

My heart froze as my lips touched hers, and then, with a sigh, she melted into my arms and returned the kiss passionately. I felt fire shoot through my body and was sure my heart would leap from my chest as if it had suddenly burst.

Mikey's lips parted with mine, her tongue slipping out hesitantly to brush mine, and I felt a groan resonate up from her chest and into me as I responded in kind. My fingers dug into her back, pulling her in tight, and I groaned loudly as I felt one of her hands slide down to squeeze my ass firmly. I let my hand slide up from her waist under her shirt to caress the smooth skin of her back, fingers skimming over her warm skin.

At this she pulled back from the kiss, a low whine escaping my throat as she did, and I looked into her eyes. I nearly lost my words at the intensity of the blaze I saw there. I thought I'd seen fire there before, certainly sparks often enough, but this was the sun eclipsing a candle. I felt like I should be scorched in their intensity, but instead I felt only life and love banishing shadows of the past.

Finally I managed to speak, "Why did you stop... don't you want...?"

Her finger to my lips cut me off, "Is it what you want? I don't do casual flings, if we do this I..."

This time it was my turn to cut her off, "Mikey, two months ago I was dead. You know my past, you know more than anyone who didn't live it with me. I never thought I would be able to live again, but... you not only brought me life, you brought me love. I'm terrified of what this all means, but this is no fling for me... I need you like I need the air I breathe, the water I drink, the earth that supports us... you are the fire that warms me, and fills me with love, life, and joy."

I kissed away the tears I saw forming in her eyes and she whispered, "Where do we go from here?"

Taking her hand in mine, I pulled gently and led the way to the bedroom.

Mikaela - Thursday, December 25th, 2014

I followed Lexie up the stairs, scarce believing what was happening, and into my bedroom. She turned as she got near the bed, pulling me in and pushing gently so I fell sitting on it and looking up at her. Standing in front of me she pushed one strap of her dress off followed by the other, and with a wiggle of her hips let it shimmy down over her body.

My eyes followed the line as her dress fell, past her collar, over the slopes of her breasts still encased in her black bra, down over her taut stomach. It caught briefly on her hips, and I felt my breath catch in turn as her hands slid down her sides to slowly push it farther down, then draw in sharply as her high cut black panties were revealed, followed by the smooth skin of her thighs and down past her calves to finally fall to the floor.

She stepped out of the pool of material on the floor, clad only in her lingerie, and straddled my lap as she cupped my face and lifted my mouth to hers, her lips claiming mine in a heated kiss. I felt myself melting into her embrace as her hands slid down over my cheeks, over my shoulders, and to my chest. Gasping gently as I felt her palms cup my breasts and squeeze them gently.

I moved my own hands up between us, tugging at the buttons on my shirt and pulling it open as I did, needing to feel her skin on mine as I felt a fire roaring through me, a blazing inferno I was beginning to realize could only be sated in the warm waters that I'd come to associate with Lexie's expressive sapphire eyes. Undoing the last button and tugging my shirt free of my pants, I threw it aside and wrapped my arms around her as her hands ran over my chest, a low purr escaping her throat as she discovered I wasn't wearing a bra.

Her palms brushing my nipples made them tighten as I undid the clasp on her bra, pulling away from her just long enough to throw it away, and my breath caught as her breasts were exposed to my hungry eyes. I tipped my head down towards the naked swells, my memory of that first glimpse after her shower hadn't done them justice. Her moan as I closed my lips around one nipple, sucking it gently, was music to my ears and I slid one hand up to gently pinch the other.

Looking up at Lexie's face, her nipple still firmly between my lips, I drank in the halo of her blonde hair circling her face as her eyes, so often puddles of sapphire, were now a grey thunderstorm, her lightning arcing through her fingers as they skimmed the bare skin of my back. Suddenly I stood, picking her up as I did, and turned lying her down on the bed while I crawled over her. I brushed kisses over her chest, her neck, her jaw, and the tip of her nose. Looking straight into the stormy grey eyes I moaned low in my throat as I husked out, "I want to make love to you."

Alexis - Thursday, December 25th, 2014

Mikey was an inferno of fiery passion above me, staring intently into my eyes, the blazing emeralds boring deep into me, her words lingered softly and try as I might the only response I could muster was a needy moan and thrusting my hips up against her. My hands slid down her back grabbing her firm ass tightly as I did, pulling her into me as I thrust against her.

A throaty chuckle escaped her lips as she bit my neck gently, eliciting another moan from me, and whispered in my ear, "I'll take that as a yes."

Her lips trailed fire down my throat, between the valley of my breasts and up to the tip of each tight bud. Everywhere she touched felt like I was burning, and I couldn't get enough of it.

Eventually she moved down from loving my breasts, and I groaned at the loss of her lips, but my groan turned into a gasp as her lips skimmed my stomach and then her tongue traced the line of my panties. Her eyes looked up at me, giving me one last chance to back away from this, and a voice I barely recognized as my own begged, "Please... please don't stop"

That was enough for her as she whisked my panties down my thighs and past my feet in one swift move, her lips continuing down to my hips, the tops of my thighs, and just as she got tantalizingly close to my center... she slid further down nipping and kissing the inside of my thighs, down to my calves and finally my ankles.

Her hands were skimming the outside of my legs gently as she slowly started kissing her way back up, but this time she had settled my legs over her shoulders and she was clearly moving towards her goal. I could feel myself already dripping down my thigh with anticipation, and the feel of Mikey's tongue on my inner thigh as she lapped at my nectar sent a surge of fire through my core and out through the rest of my body. I realized I was panting as I thrust my hips towards her, whimpering low in my throat as I sought to feel her lips on mine while she stayed teasingly out of reach.

Just when I thought I couldn't wait any longer, I felt her tongue dip into my slit and my vision exploded into a million stars and lights as a cry of pleasure ripped from my throat. My toes curled into her back as my legs tensed, pulling her in more deeply. My stomach rippled up, waves of pleasure cresting higher as she rode through my first orgasm, her tongue avoiding my sensitive clit as she coaxed me higher. I was panting her name, wondering what was happening to me. Not only had I never come so quickly, I felt like I'd barely survived my first orgasm and here she was pushing me towards something even bigger. It was terrifying in its intensity, and yet I felt myself chasing it. My last coherent thought before I felt her fingers thrust inside me to press firmly up against the rougher part of me that marked the sensitive bundle of nerves within at the same time as her tongue thrust over my clit again was If this is how I'm going to die, what a way to go... and then the room exploded and darkness covered my eyes.

Mikaela - Thursday, December 25th, 2014

As Lexie's second orgasm hit I felt her tense up as her voice, rough with passion, cried out and then just as suddenly she went limp. I took a moment longer, cleaning her delicious honey from her thighs with my tongue, thinking how I could definitely get hooked on the taste of her, then stood and stripped off my jeans and panties before crawling up next to her. Her breathing was deep and even, but it looked like she was completely out of it.

Wrapping my arms around her, I pulled a blanket over us and brushed her hair out of her face. Gradually she began to stir before finally looking up at me, "What happened?"

I laughed softly, caressing her cheek as I did to make sure she didn't take it the wrong way, "I think it's safe to say I just rocked your world."

She smacked my shoulder as she laughed back at me, "You're incorrigible... but if you ever wanted to do that again, I wouldn't object... for now, I think I owe you one."

She started to slide down, but my arms tightened around her causing her to look up at me questioningly. "There will be plenty of time for that later, for now I just want to enjoy this."

Her eyes, again the sapphire pools I could drown in, though the thunderclouds were still hovering nearby, looked deep into mine as she caressed my cheek, "I don't know how you did it... but thank you for bringing me back to life. I honestly didn't expect to ever be happy again before I met you, and now..."

I leaned forward, interrupting her with a kiss, "You're rambling Lexie, so let me just save you some time: I love you too."

The tears that sprang to her eyes held none of the pain that I'd become so accustomed to seeing, and she pulled me in tight as she whispered back, "I do, you know, love you."

"I know, now get some sleep sweety. We have all day together tomorrow and I plan to enjoy it."

******** End ********