Bringing Her Along Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was using my technique all over her pussy and occasionally zeroing n on her clit, and I kept my hands behind my back like a good slave should. I occasionally glanced at the clock on our wall (slaves often need to know the time to better serve) and moved my head to stay in pace with Tiffany's movements as she rode up towards a climax.

And then the 10 minutes was up. Without any flash or ceremony I simply rose to my feet and waited for her to get up alongside me.

Tamara, by now dressed in her workout outfit, three quarter yoga pants, running shoes and a sports bra that contained but still accentuated her great tits.

She handed the same outfit (with correctly sized running shoes) to Tiffany and told her to get cleaned up and ready to go.

I moved quickly into my own outfit, a tank top and running shorts with support for my cock and balls.

The gym where we kept ourselves in shape was less than a mile away and the walk to the gym was part of the warm-up.

Hans was waiting for us when we arrived. Hans was being well paid, both financially and otherwise, to sculpt us into the form desired by our Owners.

Hans was tough as nails, and brooked no argument or slouching. He had a plan for us for each day we came in, which was 5 days a week. We three followed him into a back private area that still had lots of machines.

- I see we have a third today. I heard you were coming. I understand that you already do some training, but we'll have to see where you are.

The next two hours flew by, as it always did. Tamara and I worked on aerobics and toning. We never wavered. Or, more correctly when we occasionally did waver for a minute in our workout, Hans was there by our side with a word of encouragement and some stinging swats from his riding crop (previously authorized by our owners). It's amazing what a carrot and a stick (crop) can get you to accomplish.

Meanwhile he tested Tiffany in aerobic capability, toning and muscle strength as well as flexibility. You could see in his mind the calculations he was performing as he pieced together an exercise regime for her.

Finally it was over. Or almost.

Tamara and I collected ourselves and knelt in front of Hans as he finished his last rep with Tiffany.

- ok. Good. You both did well. You, we know what we have to do for you. Now just one last thing. My thank-you for helping you be better fit.

And without pausing, he was after all a man of action, he took Tiffany by her ponytail, directed her to her knees in front of him, and without letting go, lowered his shorts and jock until his cock sprang forward.

Tiffany was not expecting this, and was surprised. But, to give her credit, she responded fairly quickly and soon had his cock as deep in her mouth as she could go.

We just watched and waited. We had both been there before. It was part of Hans's compensation.

After a couple of minutes, it became clear that Tiffany was not getting the job done and impatience began to show on Hans's face

- This isn't working. Turn around, head on the floor, ass up.

As Tiffany scrambled to obey, Hans knelt down behind her and yanked her yoga pants to her knees and with little other preparation, sank his cock into Tiffany. It confirmed to me that Tiffany was a submissive, as she was wet, if not completely ready for the penetration.

Without any more comment he simply adjusted her hips with his hands to put her where he wanted her and plunged in. He was used to submissive women. And men for that matter. I have been in this position almost as many times as Tamara.

Tiffany was both humiliated and excited by what was happening to her, and you could see she was working her way to an orgasm.

But Hans beat her there. With a mighty plunge and pulling her back onto him with his muscular arms, he groaned and emptied himself into her.

He remained over top of her for only a minute before pulling out, standing up, tucking everything away and then walking away.

We were dismissed.

Tamara handed Tiffany a small towel to clean up a bit and urged her to hurry up. When Tiffany had her clothes back on we left for home.

At home we showered, shaved. And we also checked each other's shaving. Tamara got on her knees and manipulated my balls and cock in order to check that every hair and piece of stubble had been removed, and then I turned around, pried my own ass open with my hands so she could check there as well. I then did the same thing to her. Then we both did it for Tiffany. It was new and slightly uncomfortable for her, but really nothing in the life of a slave.

When Mistress came through the door in the early afternoon we were prepared and waiting for her. She came in the door and slammed it behind her and with a terse

- Stay there, slaves

She moved quickly into the main room before just as quickly returning.

We, of course, did not know what she was doing what with or asses in the air and our heads down. We didn't need to know what she was doing. Or, more correctly, if we needed to know what she was doing she would tell us.

I have heard about your morning at the gym.

And my ass exploded as she brought the crop down on it. The unexpectedness cause me to lurch forward slightly before regaining my position which caused the next four to come fast and furious.

- I am terribly embarrassed!

My sister slaves knew I had been corrected with the crop, and could guess their turn was coming.

Tamara was next. The five crops to her ass were evenly spaced and just as fast arriving as mine had been.

- Slaves of mine, so orally incapable of completing the job ... I am just at a loss for words.

But not at a loss for action, as the crop came down five times on Tiffany's upturned ass. She knew it was coming, she had heard it twice before, and it couldn't been easy, but she did maintain both her place and her silence.

She paced behind us for a minute. Her high heels clicking on the marbled floor.

- You! Got get the oral trainer

A quick look over our shoulders and I was up and off like a shot. Over my shoulder as I departed I heard

- And set it up in the living room. The usual spot.

The very mention of the oral trainer got Tamara and my heart beating faster. We had experienced this device first hand at the academy and later here as a refresher whenever we slackened our efforts. We learned not to slacken!

Mistress arrived in the living room just as I was finishing setting up the trainer. I had mounted it on its brackets and now I plugged it into the nearby electrical socket. Yes. Plugged it in. Both an ominous and clear indication of how serious the trainer was.

Mistress was dragging both slaves by their hair, not roughly but not gently either and they scrambled to stay by her side.

- Tiffany. I have certain standards for my slaves. You failed to meet them. This trainer will help you improve until you do meet my standards.

- Off you go.

She released Tiffany's hair and she crawled towards the trainer with some trepidation

The large pink phallus was malleable but definitely erect and just at mouth height when she was on her knees. It wasn't porn star huge. But it was definitely larger than your normal white male.

- Get on there. Hook her up

Tiffany continued forward and took the fake cock into her mouth. She would instantly realize that it almost felt like a real cock. And while it did not stretch her, it was also the full of her mouth.

As she settled onto it I took the two clips and gently closed them on her nipples. They would not fall off. Her breathing increased just after I placed them on.

- Slave, explain how the trainer works and help her understand

This was to Tamara who immediately moved over next to Tiffany, who looked at her sideways with the fake cock still in her mouth. The chains attached to her nipples prevented her from getting off the cock fully.

- You must follow the direction of the lights. Green means head. Work the head. Yellow means the whole shaft and red means right to the root. If you do not follow the lights you will be corrected. If you do not provide enough suction on the cock, you will be corrected. If you scrape the cock with your teeth, you will be corrected. If you fall out of rhythm from the lights, you will be corrected.

Tamara moved back to her Mistress's side.

- And begin.

I flipped the switch and the lights came on and went to green.

There was a small buzz and Tiffany bucked. She had just received her first correction. A small electrical shock through her nipples. She moved to increase the suction of the head. The machine buzzed again as she jumped. My guess, from long experience on the trainer, was that she let her teeth scrape the cock.

Mistress turned and relaxed onto the couch with Tamara and I quickly kneeling by her legs.

The machine flickered through its lights and buzzed occasionally as the correction was applied. The evening was going to be long and exhausting for poor Tiffany. Her nipples would ache for a day or two as a reminder of her training.

Mistress was a slave owner and trainer but she wasn't a sadist. What she was doing was training Tiffany, not torturing her. Every hour she ordered Tamara or me to stop the trainer for 10 minutes to give Tiffany a moment to catch her breath. The cock didn't come out of her mouth, but she could at least relax.

She was a site. On her knees. Ass towards us and slightly higher than her head (classic head down ass up), we could all see that her pussy lips peeking out from between her legs were moist.

She was a true submissive in that she was aroused from this training. I could only imagine what was going through her mind, as I remembered my times on this trainer. How eventually after many conflicting emotions it came down to getting s single minded devotion to the cock in my mouth (there were also pussy trainers much the same).

Over the afternoon as Tiffany worked on her skills, Mistress went through some magazines as we knelt at her side. She discussed some issues in the house, and some initial planning for events down the road. She gave directions, sought input and made decisions which would were both considered and decisive.

Soon it was time for Master to return home.

Tamara and took our places at the door. Naked, ass up and head down. Tiffany remained on the trainer.

Master came through the door and dropped his briefcase and beside me and when I felt him smack my ass with his hand I knew he wanted me to put his belongings away in their correct spot.

As I hung up his jacket he had moved behind Tamra and was rubbing her hips and ass like a prized puppy.

When mistress came into the entryway he turned to face her and accept the kiss while still rubbing Tamara with one hand, including along her pussy and ass.

- Wait. We're missing one!

- Well, she's on the trainer. Hans let me know that she couldn't blow him worth a tinker's damn. I was so embarrassed. So she's been working on her skills.

- You two. With us.

We scrambled to follow them as they moved into the main room where Tiffany was busy following the lights and trying to avoiding the corrective zaps.

As they came to a halt looking at Tiffany take the practice cock right to the root, we came to their sides on our knees.

They stood there silently observing. Tiffany knew they were there, but couldn't divert her attention from the cock or the lights.

- ok. Get her off that.

That was most likely directed at me so I moved over, stopped the trainer and disconnected Tiffany. I may have even added a little extra tweak to her nipples as I took of the wires. There was not much chance that our Owners missed that, but they said nothing.

Tiffany let the cock slip out of her mouth and then turned and shuffled to her new Master and Mistress. She wisely said nothing and kept her eyes down.

- You have disappointed your mistress today.

- but you have also been taking corrections which is good.

- now show me.

There was a pause. The seconds seem to drag out. My heart began to race. Would she understand what was being asked.

Now Tiffany was torn. Was she supposed to go back on the trainer. What did he want.

- There's an old saying for successful slavery. "Keep your master at the centre of your universe"

- And its obvious that's not the case. Yet.

Tiffany was now looking up at her master with sad eyes. She was failing.

- Here, now!

Master pointed to his crotch.

Getting the point and understanding better, Tiffany shuffled forward on her knees and began to free his cock from his pants and underwear.

When it was free, she leaned forward and began her blowjob. I saw her close her eyes as she fell into the moment. The trainer had helped. She was using the different techniques. She was focussed on nothing but masters cock.

This went on for a few minutes. Master spoke casually to Mistress as she worked his cock and the rest of us knelt around them waiting for our next task.

- Well, she is getting better. Still a bit to go to be up to our standards.

As he said this his hand reached down and tousled my hair. Petting me and letting me know that he was pleased with my past performances.

Then he reached down and took Tiffany by the hair and tilted her head up to face him.

- You are improving in this area. Now, over the end of the couch.

Tiffany moved quickly. She at least understood this direction and wanted to show her enthusiasm.

At his direction, Tamara and IK worked to rid Master of his pants, shoes, socks and underwear. We piled them neatly out of the way as he moved towards his slave on the couch.

After she was positioned over the end of the couch, with her head and arms and lovely tits on the couch seats and her ass up in air over the arm, Master moved behind her and taking both hips firmly in his grip slid fully into her wet and ready pussy.

She moaned as he went right to the bottom. Tamara and I looked over her with some alarm. Was she remembering who this fuck was for, cuz it wasn't for her!

Master then pulled almost all the way out before plunging right to the bottom again, Eliciting another groan from Tiffany.

He built up a rhythm then. A strong forceful rhythm that was causing Tiffany to groan. It was obvious she was enjoying it and was climbing her way to an orgasm thanks to Master banging her like a drum and the incredible emotions coursing through her from the trainer and from her oral ministrations of Master's cock.

The Master's rhythm began to slow instead of speed up to the climactic end. And within a few strokes he was stopped. Fully embedded in his slave but stopped.

I looked at Tamara, and she looked at me. This was a test. WE both looked at Tiffany. She had stopped moaning when the pace decreased. She was horny, she was close and she didn't know what was going on.

She wiggled her ass then. It was not a wiggle trying to please her Master, or a wiggle to show some of her skills. It was a wiggle that was saying - what are you doing, get back at it.

She failed the test.

Master withdrew and quickly grabbed her forcefully by the air and turned her somewhat glazed eyes to meet his.

- keep your Master at the centre of your universe. This fuck was not for you. It was for your master. You have not fully learned this lesson.

- You need to be corrected. Five strokes of the cane. Place your hands at the back of your head and hold them tightly.

Master took the thin cane that Mistress handed him (she knew it was a test and she surmised Tiffany would fail), and put his hand on the small of tiffany's back.

Carefully, and with measured but most certainly painful strokes, Master left 5 parallel lines glowing on Tiffany's ass, starting just above her legs and working to the top.

Tiffany, to her credit, did not cry out too much. She jumped a bit, and moaned into the seat pillow, but took the correction fairly well.

When he was done he again took her by the hair until she was looking into his eyes at close range.

- What is your correction?

- I must keep the master at the centre of my universe.

- Correct.

Master moved around back on Tiffany and rubbed her ass. You could see Tiffany trying not to flinch as he hands went over the welts.

And then again, he was in her right to the bottom.

And Tiffany had learned. We could see her moving her ass, pushing back to meet him, trying to make it a good fuck.

- oh, I need some too. Help me with this.

Tamara rose and assisted Mistress in pulling her sundress over her head until she stood in her heels and black lingerie.

- These too!

She shimmied out of her black thong with Tamara's help.

- On your back, ass up, I'm going riding!

I knew what she wanted. I quickly lay on my back and brought my legs up until they were over my head parallel to the floor while by back was straight up into the air.

I also knew what was going to happen and I was hardening quickly.

Mistress moved over to me, reached between my legs and pulled my hardening cock up until it was clear of my legs. Then she lowered herself onto my ass and legs as if it were a seat and directed my cock into her pussy. She was facing away from me and I brought my hands up to my own back so I could brace myself on my elbows.

- There we go. I like that.

Mistress then began to rotate and ride my cock. This was a position she had perfected some time ago. It allowed her the full enjoyment of a live cock, but it still showed the slave and everyone around that she was in charge as she sat on her upside down slave on her own throne. She was getting what she wanted and needed.

And she was vigorously getting what she wanted as she watched her man get what he wanted from the lovely upturned and striped ass of the slave in front of him.

- Come here.

Mistress to Tamara.

When Tamara moved to be right beside her, Mistress leaned over and took one of her nipple sin her mouth as she used her hands on my upturned legs to keep her balance while continuing to ride.

Master was also enjoying the scene, and Tiffany seemed to be working her ass to excite him. And he was enjoying the sight of his woman enjoying herself. This was the reason they had slaves. Not to replace each other, but to enhance what they already had.

- Slave. Go get me the plug. The purple plug.

Master was obviously directing this at Tamara as there was no way I could extricate myself to attend to that need.

Master was standing there with his hands on his hips as Tiffany worked her ass back and forth and generally tried to please him from her head down position.

Tamara was back in a moment and handed the plug to Master using two hands from a kneeling position.

- Very good. Now go assist your mistress. I want her to have a great cum!

Master placed his hand on Tiffany's back to slow her movements and then slowly removed himself from her wet, shiny and engorged pussy. He quickly inserted the plug to get some lubrication and then just as quickly moved it to her asshole and gently, but firmly, and giving her some time, pushed the princess plug until it was home and seated.

Then he eased himself back into Tiffany and smacked her ass to tell her to get going again. She had paused and even slightly moaned as the plug came to rest in her rarely touched ass.

Meanwhile, tiffany approached her mistress riding her slave. She moved close, bent over and took one Nipple into her mouth. And with her hand reached down between Mistress's legs to find and work her clit. Mistress stiffened in pleasure at both assaults.

The slave banging continued for some moments, but the riding and the licking and the clit attack was soon too much for Mistress and with a large groan she came and came and came. It was a full body cum and Tamara grabbed her in a hug to ensure she did not fall off me.

As she came down from her cum and back into reality, Mistress raised herself off my still hard cock as Tamara knelt beside us. She got shakily to her feet, and I rolled out of my upside down position to my knees beside Tamara, and Mistress edged towards me so I cold lick her pussy clean.