Bringing Her Along Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master had obviously enjoyed the show as he climbed towards his climax. Tiffany was also getting there.

- Master! May I cum?

Master took a moment to smack her ass.

- No you may not. Focus on your master not yourself.

And she did. She seemed to redouble her efforts and it wasn't long before Master grabbed her hips, and took over the rhythm himself and with a guttural yell, drove right to the hilt and came inside her. He rested then. Deep inside her. Leaning forward and catching his breath.

In a minute or two he rose up and pulled out and moved around to the couch to sit beside Mistress you had sat there watching him finish off.

Tiffany was quick enough to get off the couch and out of his way and as she knelt by the couch and looked towards us we both indicated towards Master with our eyes and chins and she realized her next shore.

She crawled on her knees to him and took his softening cock in her mouth to clean it. After a few moments, Master tousled her hair and told her

- Enough, slave. You have improved. But there is work to be done.

- Now stand up and display.

Tiffany rose as gracefully as she could and stood with chest out and her hands behind her neck. Just like she had recently been taught.

Master rose too, and tucked in his softening cock.

- Bring that box.

I scrambled to the small bookshelf at one end of the room where there was a small box. I returned to master, knelt before him and offered it to him with both hands up and my head down. He took it and I returned to my spot with Tamara.

- Slave. You have come very far. You are progressing well. But there is much more to do and much more to learn before you get to the end of this part of your journey.

- These will help you focus. Help you put your Master at the centre of your universe.

With that he opened the box and took out a shiny chrome collar that was very near solid and seemed to fit snugly on Tiffany's neck.

- This collar will help you focus. I have not locked it on. One day you will ask your Owner to lock this collar on you.

The collar was shiny and perhaps 2 inches wide. It had a large grommet and ring on the front under her chin and another at the back. Tiffany said nothing, as nothing was expected, and held her hands behind her head.

- These are magnificent tits. You have used them for your benefit since you got them. These will help you focus and remember that these tits are for your Owner's pleasure.

From the box came two nipple loops which he put over the nipples, still hard from her arousal, and cinched them tight. There was also a fine shiny metallic chain that came from the loop and which Master then attached to the ring at the front of her collar. The chain looped down the front and back up to the trapped nipple in a very visually pleasing manner.

Next out of the box were two shiny chrome cuffs that went quickly onto each wrist before the hands went back to their place behind her head. They too fit snugly. Our Owners, of course, were prepared.

Next Master took a Chrome, solid belt and attached it around her waist just over her belly button. It was leather lines and fit snugly around her tiny waist. There were large rings at the back and on each side. With her blonde hair, her nice tan and her great body, the accoutrements were making her look incredible.

- These do make you more attractive, but remember, they are really to make you look pleasing for your Master.

- And they will help you focus. Focus on your position. Focus on your actions. Focus on your Master.

- This will help too.

Master took each of her hands and attached the chrome cuff to the belt at the side removing her hands from anything she might try and do.

- Ok. Time for some dinner. Tiffany, you can work some more on the trainer.

Master and Mistress took hands and left for the kitchen and Tamara followed behind. I repositioned the trainer so Tiffany could use it on her knees, attached the zapper chains, and left her to her training.