All Comments on 'Briseis Ch. 04'

by digital_bath

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!!!

Wonder about Appia though... I think it is safe to assume she is less than kind to Briseis, and I wonder if she wouldn't be flat out physically and emotionally abusive, as tends to be common in these spiteful-cruel-wife versus young-beautiful-mistress scenarios. In which case, who would Lucius Junius defend? His love and mother to his child? Or his ball and chain, as decorum would dictate? Will he claim the boy outright, or continue to let everyone wonder who fathered Briseis' son? I feel some drama brewing!!!! Can't wait to see the couple as parents, and see how Lucius Junius is as a father! Please don't stay away so long again! Love this story! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so good

and I'm really looking forward to briseis and lucius reuniting since shes had his son. Kinda wanna see how that plays out and if their relationship evolves and what kind of father he's gonna be. cant wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's

fortunate that you seem ti be updating this constantly :) can't wait to read about their reunion. Anychance of updating the other story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
really

well done, looking forward to chapter 5 and 6 and 7 ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Read it in one sitting

Next chapter please!

PetrouchkaPetrouchkaalmost 7 years ago
Awesome !

I love your story :)

I hope you will publish the sequel soon, what will happen to Briseis?

Thank you for sharing and strongly following!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Won't

You please continue this? I enjoyed reading it very much and would love to know how their relationship will go to now that they have a son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous