Britnee’s Trailer Park Adventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep! Momma! Ya know that website we gonna be makin' pornos on?" Brandee nodded. "Well guess how many perverts out there would rather watch someone get tied up and get the shit beat outta them! We gonna be Millionaires!"

Brandee shook her head, "I just wanna get out of here. We'll figger out that video nonsense later. Fer now, you two lock this up and run along, I haveta go see the funeral man."

Brandee went back in the trailer as the younger women giggled and made for Lara's car.

----

"So," Lara said, slurping down her third cup of coffee, "I went through Leo's holdings, the legal one and created an algorithm to simultaneously transfer one or two of Leo's properties a day over to a shell corporation in the Bahamas, a shell corp we own, while still appearing to be his. In addition..."

Britnee was only partly listening. She was feeling the effects of the vodka and weed and the weird sex she had had with her mother that morning. While Lara talked on, Britnee fell into a staring contest with her plate of gravy while thinking about the huge cock that had practically split her in two the night before.

"...what?" she blinked, "What didja say?"

"I said, what's wrong, Boo?" Lara looked concerned.

"Aw, it ain't nuthin'," Britnee sipped her juice and told her about Frank Maple and his 12-inch cock. This seemed to perk her up a bit. "... and he broke my pussy! Mine! I swear! I can take any fuckin' cock all day, any day! You know I can keep takin' it till it's limp or I'm passed out cold! But, this one...!"

Lara grinned, "And?"

"I told him I loved him and I was his to own with his dick! Within reason, of course... and, Boo, it don't mean I'm takin' him over you. You'll always be my first!"

Lara grinned wider, "I know, Boo! What's a little cock on the side? You know I get as much dick as I can when you ain't around!"

"Speakin' of dick on the side," Britnee went on to explain what had happened that morning between her and her mother and Clem ending with, "I know it was wrong, but, it felt so good being so dirty!"

Lara sipped her coffee and replied, "It's only wrong in our Judeo-Christian society. Civilizations throughout history have allowed, even celebrated incestuous relationships! The same way royal families have kept their bloodlines pure! Sure, the risk of birth defects and mutations are always present, however, modern science being what it is an' all leads us to believe that such traumas can be eliminated through careful planning and practices!"

Britnee regarded her friend with a raised eyebrow but continued chewing her eggs. Finally, she said, "So like what, you wanna fuck yer dad?"

Lara made a face, "Eww! Don't be disgusting! That's icky! ... Besides, my Uncle Jim is way more cuter!"

Britnee snorted her coffee, she laughed so hard! The two sluts laughed and continued eating and making plans for their porn site including a girly girl makeover of Merle's dungeon shed and a possible addition to Brandee's double-wide trailer. As they were talking, Larry the busboy stopped at their table.

Britnee's anger rose to the surface. "Didn't I tell you to take a picture the other day? It'll last longer, dumbshit!"

Larry grinned, "I would, but them titties o' yours is all over the internets!"

Britnee looked Lara and shrugged. "So,' she asked, looking up at Larry, "What of it?"

Larry blushed and said, "well... I was wonderin' iffin you maybe was lookin' fer another porn stud fer yer videos. I think I gots what it takes!"

It was a full minute before Britnee's laughter subsided enough for her to speak, "For real? You? Tell ya what, you show me yours, an' I might show you my tits!"

Larry wasted no time unzipping his pants and pulling his junk out for all to see. Britnee jaw dropped open as she gazed upon his limp dick. It was at least six inches long and as thick as a poker chip. Soft.

Britnee let out a slow whistle. "How long have ya had that, Larry? It's what, 9, 10 inches hard?" Larry nodded as Britnee shrugged again and pulled her tube top down showing off her fat, grapefruit-sized juggs. "Tell ya what, Larry Boy... be at my place in about an hour. We need a cameraman. If ya don't fuck that up, I'll give you an audition!"

As Larry strutted away, Lara grabbed Britnee's hands and cried, "Did you see that thing? It's gotta be huge! I call dibs!"

"Dammit," Britnee swore, "Dibs it is..., Bitch!" "Slut!" "Tramp!" "Harlot!"

They fell into more peels of laughter that didn't stop until they were driving down the street. Lara pulled up and stopped in front of Hootertonville's entry into the millennial hipster culture: a coffee shop named, "Bean Counting".

"Care for a frappe," Lara asked, stepping to the curb.

"Sure, Britnee replied, "But, why here?"

"Cuz, You own it! We own it. It's ours," Lara grinned!

"Seriously? You mean...," Britnee peered over her sunglasses.

"Yep! We just stole it from Leo! Ain't it great?"

Britnee kissed her friend on the cheek, "I knew we made a great team!"

Shortly, loaded up on overpriced coffee drinks full of sugar, the two headed home to get ready for a new scene for their website.As they pulled up to Britnee's trailer, they saw Larry the busboy sitting on the front steps.

"Funny," Lara said, perplexed, "I don't remember you giving Larry your address!"

"Now that I think of it, I didn't," replied Britnee, equally perplexed. "Oh well, At least he can hold the camera while we bury dildos up our cunts! Hey, Larry! Ya ready, stud?"

Britnee filled a party bowl on her bong, lit it, took a big drag and passed it to Lara who, did the same and passed it to Larry. "Don't get too high, dude, I need ya to film us and make it look hot!" She handed him a camera. "Ya know how to use one a these? Yes? Awright, We're goin' back to the bedroom to get ready. We'll holler for ya so, don't touch nothin' an' remember to hit record and try to keep the camera steady!"

Ten minutes, a few shots and, a few lines of cocaine later, Britnee knelt on her bed dressed only in a red tube top. Lara called Larry into the room and giggled as the young man almost dropped the camera when he saw Britnee!

"Let's do this," Britnee ordered, shaking her head to make her hair extra fluffy. "Is that thing on? Yeah? Okay, get a good closeup of my face, then we'll pull back and you pan down to my tits! Larry? Dude! You can drop yer pants if it makes you more comfortable. Boo? Stay with him and make sure he's framing me right."

Larry dropped his pants and hit record. "Rolling," he called.

Britnee looked at the camera and smiled, "Hey everyone! It's Britnee! Your favorite trailer park slut! Ima here to tell you about a few changes to this here website. First, a great big shout out to all my fans and subscribers, I wouldn't be here if Y'all weren't strokin' it to my movies! Second, the site is under new management which means more vids, better content and soon, picture sets! Yup, no more crappy video shot outside my window without my knowledge but, high-def, crystal clear stuff shot right here with close-ups and all that other good stuff!

Third, we're changin' the name o' the site to "Britnee Busted and her Badass Bitches! Or, BritneeBustedXXX.com"! So, if you love these," she pulled her top down and cupped her juicy tits in her hands, "Or you love this," she leaned back and spread her thighs showing her puffy slit, "An' ya just gotta have some a this," she turned and stuck her equally juicy ass at the camera, "Then, stay tuned and we'll be uploadin' vids of me and my friends suckin' and fuckin' and bathing in hot, sticky cum as soon as we can film it!"

Britnee looked off camera, "What... The name? I just thought it up! Yeah..., Well how hard is that?" She realized Larry was still recording, "So folks, pull out yer puds and get the lube ready cuz, I'm about to give ya a repeat performance of me and my girl, Lara stuffing our holes full of rubber dick!"

The girls proceeded to do just that. Over the next hour, Britnee and Lara fucked each other and themselves silly with the wide range of dildos and vibrators Britnee kept close to the bed. Even the strap-on was employed. All of the action was captured by Larry, who turned out to be rather adept at shooting porn. Later, as Britnee was watching the recording, she had several orgasms she was so turned on!

Larry continued shooting as the girls relaxed from their depraved exertions. Britnee smiled for the camera and waved, "Hope you folks enjoyed our little party. Now, it's time for a Britnee Busted Exclusive! My videographer has a big fat cock and, Ima see if he has what it takes to step in front of the camera and fuck dirty whores like me! Git on the bed, Larry!"

Lara moved out of the way and was about to take the camera from Larry when Britnee shook her head. "Nah, keep filmin' dude! This'll be our first POV joint!"

Larry lay on the bed and spread his legs as Britnee knelt between them. She smiled at the camera Larry had balanced on his chest and said, "Here's the deal, Larry. Ima suck on your big, hard cock here and if you can last more'n a minute, I'll hire you to be a stud! Deal?"

"Deal," Larry grunted, desperate for Britnee's mouth.

Britnee began stroking his hard prick, grinning at the size and shape of it. It was a cock in the 9-10 inch range, slightly thinner than Jayden's with a downward curve. It was also uncircumsized. Britnee squeezed it hard and pulled back the foreskin to lick the soft underside.

"Mmm, Larry," she smiled at the camera again, You taste good! You sure do have a nice dick! Then again, you ain't a bad lookin' guy at all and, you have a great body! Why you gotta be all creepy n weird all the time?"

She licked up the steady stream of precum oozing from Larry's pisshole and began taking his cock into her mouth, sucking long and hard as she pumped the shaft in her fists! Larry groaned and rolled his hips as she took him to the back of her throat and let her spit drool down his shaft. Bobbing her head, Britnee began banging her throat on the throbbing cock, gulping and milking it with her mouth!

"God, I love sucking hard cock," she groaned, forcing the bloated prick down her throat all the way!

"Time," Lara called out!

Britnee slowly gulped every inch back out of her insatiable throat and stroked Larry as she grinned, "There ya go, stud! Welcome to the club!"

She dove on his cock again, throating and sucking it with abandon! Larry squirmed and pumped his hips as he tried to hold the camera steady. It was difficult work as this was the best blowjob he had ever had! The things Britnee was doing with her mouth were driving him crazy and he groaned with lust! It wasn't long before he felt his balls tensing up. Britnee noticed it as well and grinned!

"You wanna cum, baby," she asked the camera. "You wanna cum in my mouth?" She sucked on the head and slapped his cock on her tongue! "You wanna cum for me? Cum in my mouth, Larry! Cum in my mouth!" She frowned at the camera and angrily repeated, "Cum in my mouth, Larry! Cum in my mouth!' She sucked hard, not taking her eyes off the camera lens, "Cum in my mouth, Larry! Cum in my mouth!"

Britnee sucked and repeated herself, again and again, feeling Larry's throbbing cock growing harder by the second! She held it against her tongue and stroked it faster! Larry cried out and ejaculated his heavy load right down her open throat! Britnee gagged and clamped her lips around the jerking cockhead, sucking hard and draining Larry's balls!

As Larry's huge prick started to go limp, Britnee opened her lips and let his cum drool out down his twitching cock. She looked at the camera again and smiled, cum covering her lips and chin, "Well, that's all for today, ya bunch of pervs! We'll be updating every couple a days or so... so, keep clicking and send us yer comments! Hope ya like what ya see! Keep jerkin' to me, pervs! Love ya! ... Cut!"

Britnee sat up and reached for a towel. "So, there ya are, stud! Wheewww! You got a real nice cock, Larry! Goes down real easy n tastes good too! So what ya think? Ya wanna be our chief videographer and paid stud? I'll give ya $50 bucks a shoot for yer cock. The camera work I figure you'll do fer free. That sound cool, Larry? Larry?"

She turned to find Lara between his thighs, sucking Larry back to a raging hardon!

"Is that thing still going," she asked, pointing to the camera. Larry nodded. Britnee heaved a sigh and swung around, straddling Larry's face. "Here we go again!"

She lowered her dripping pussy to his waiting tongue, "Larry's audition, Take Two! Action!"

----

Over the next few days, Britnee's life was a flurry of activity. She had to deal with Leo who was not very happy about their last meeting. He didn't trust her and knew something was up. She reassured him by letting him pound her holes for as long as he could keep it up, a task she thoroughly enjoyed, while she called him derogatory names in Russian! Leo was a closet gimp and sub and was so horny, he came 3 times without losing an inch of hardness. When they were finished, he gave Britnee a 1000$ bonus. The poor sap was completely in the dark about the document heist and banking scam she and Lara were planning.

Britnee also worked a few shifts at the strip club. Everyone was sorry for her loss and gave their condolences. A few of the girls offered to help her through the tragedy by eating her pussy. Britnee gratefully accepted! She also accepted condolences from Fred, the floor manager, in the form of hot anal sex in the locker room. Britnee made almost 1200 dollars in tips over two nights and, another 500$ in private dances that were actually hand and tit jobs. She also took part in her first private party. A group of businessmen had rented one of the private rooms and Britnee was one of 4 girls chosen to be the entertainment. Dancing became lap dancing which degenerated into a 14 man, 4 girl gangbang orgy with Britnee as the main girl, taking on every hard cock and wet pussy in the room! She had made a mental note of the placement of every hidden security camera in the room and looked into them at every opportunity, giving her boss, Rob an extra special show! Rob grinned as he watched, admiring the young girl's efforts to tease him. Britnee grinned at the easy four grand she and the other girls split for the night's work.

Britnee and Lara had also worked out a plan to help some of the wealthier clientele dispose of their wealth and property in such a way that they, Britnee and Lara, nor the owners of the club, would ever be suspected. A few weeks after Britnee's first private party, one of the party attendees came home to an empty house. As in, really empty. Even his hidden wall safe had been emptied. A few nights later, another man discovered he had been robbed. And so on over the next few weeks.The offshore bank accounts of Britnee, Lara, and Brandee all saw dramatic increases around the same time.

Britnee also spent some time helping her mother with the funeral arrangements for Merle. Clem was at her mother's place quite often, so Britnee put him to work repainting the shed both inside and out. The outside was a pleasant green while the interior became white with large pink polka dots! Britnee rewarded Clem for his good work with some sandwiches and a 12-pack of cheap beer, for which Clem was grateful!

Britnee didn't see Frank often during this time as he was either at work or giving Brandee the best orgasms of her life with his 12-inch donkey cock while Britnee was away! Britnee spent plenty of time with Lara, the two never tired of expressing their sapphic lust for each other. Lara was also showing Britnee the twisted ins and outs of Leo's business ventures, both legit and criminal. They formulated a plan to bring him down remove him from their lives for good. A plan that would go into effect shortly after Merle's funeral.

Britnee actually longed for Frank, an emotion she wasn't used to and confused her to no end. She relieved her problem by Fucking Jayden, Jed and, Larry, sometimes by taking on all three at once, sometimes singly or double with one of the three shooting the others for posting to her website. She also made Jayden and Jed give up their meth habits, insisting that the drugs were making their cocks smaller and less powerful. She told them she'd find other men to fuck and they'd never touch her pussy again. The two were stupid enough to believe every word she said and did her bidding.

---

The day of Merle's funeral arrived. The service was held at a local church Merle had belonged to. Brandee, Britnee, and Lara arrived in a shiny, black limo rented for the day. Brandee wore a skin-tight, black on black leopard print strapless dress with a black wrap and matching veil. Britnee a simple black tube top with an open black jacket, a short black skirt, and black fishnet hose. A wide-brimmed black hat and sunglasses finished the ensemble. Lara wore a simple black dress that hugged her slim, supple frame. The church's minister greeted Brandee and Lara warmly then scowled at Britnee. Britnee remained calm and led her mother to the front pews. Clem was standing by Merle in his coffin, wearing a new suit Brandee had picked out for him. Clem's brothers, all three of them stood as well. Many of the residents from the trailer park including Jayden and Jed arrived to share their condolences. Larry would have attended but, he was busy at Brandee's home making sure the food and beverages were ready for the wake.

Britnee noticed Lara weeping next to her and whispered, "What's wrong Boo? Y'all didn't even know the sombitch!"

"Lara sniffed and dabbed her eyes with her handkerchief, "I always cry at funerals! I can't help it!"

Brandee leaned over and squeezed Lara's hand, "It's okay, darlin', we all miss him so much!"

Britnee rolled her eyes behind her sunglasses, "Oh, for the love of... can we speed this up a bit?"

The preacher overheard her and scowled again. The service was mercifully short. The preacher gave a nice sermon, then, Clem spoke, much to the confusion of many, his grammar being what it was. A few of the residents gave heartfelt speeches that had Brandee sobbing and soon, it was time for the cremation. Britnee informed the crowd that food and drinks could be had at Brandee's following the service. A short funeral procession made the trip back to the trailer park.

The wake was a rather enjoyable event, Britnee thought. The trailer was somewhat crowded, but nobody seemed to mind. Larry was quite helpful, making sure everyone had food and their drinks were filled. Clem and his brothers shared some rather funny stories about Merle as a child. Brandee played the part of the weeping widow perfectly, not weeping too much yet, just enough to remind everyone it was a wake. Britnee was polite, even, pleasant to the guests and made small talk easily, a skill she was quickly learning at the strip club.

After an hour or so, Brandee pulled her aside and whispered in her ear, "It's about time everyone leaves, I ain't had a cock in me since breakfast and I'm gettin' powerful horny!"

Britnee nodded. Knowing there were four of the biggest cocks she had ever fucked in the room was making her wet and she wanted to strip and suck on each one. "Thankfully, I think everyone is ready to go."

She was right. Little by little, the guests gave their thanks and condolences and left. Soon, only Lara, Clem, Jayden and Jed, Larry, Britnee and, Brandee remained. The group made plates for themselves and sat around eating and passing a jug of moonshine around. Britnee rolled a large blunt of some extremely potent weed she had been saving and Lara even produced a bottle of absinthe from her purse.

There was a knock at the door. Britnee jumped to answer and found Frank standing outside.

"Hi, Bae! C'mon in, you almost missed the party," she said, grinning!