Britnee’s Trailer Park Adventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry I missed the funeral, my dad wanted me to drive him over to Ogdenville," Frank replied, looking down at his shoes.

"Think nothing of it, baby," Brandee smiled for the first time all day and hugged Frank close. "Everybody, this is Frank Maple! He's been such a help these last few days! I don't know what I'd do without him!"

Britnee coughed and motioned at Lara to give up her seat. Soon Frank had a plate of food, some booze, and weed and was made to feel at home by his new friends. Everyone was feeling better after the moonshine and absinthe made their rounds and the conversations were light and humor-filled. Not surprisingly, the group was fairly shitfaced and the conversations died off as the sexual tension rose.

"I feel it's gettin' a might bit warm in here," Brandee remarked, slipping off her wrap and sitting down between Frank and Jed on the couch. "Do y'all boys like my dress?" She arched her back to give them a better look at her huge tits and deep cleavage covered by her strapless top. The two studs stared and nodded and reached to massage a tit each. Frank, showing a new streak of confidence replied, "It'd be a lot nicer if this dress was off!"

Brandee groaned and kissed him deeply as she pulled her top down, exposing her huge tits! Frank and Jed wasted no time and began licking and sucking the fat juggs!

Lara was sitting on Clem's lap, grinding her ass on his crotch and whispering in his ear, "I hear you like to control little sluts like me, sir. You think you can handle a hot piece of pussy like me?"

Clem grunted and slid his hand down under her panties and slipped a finger into her wet cunt. "I'll do more'n control you, I'll own your ass 'ore the day's over," he muttered and began kissing and nibbling on her neck.

Jayden was sitting alone, grinning like a fool at the others. Britnee walked over and handed him a joint as she bent over and kissed him, blowing smoke into his mouth. Larry knelt behind her and flipped her skirt up. He began to kiss and lick her ass flesh while teasing her slit with his fingers. Britnee groaned and unzipped Jayden's pants,

"Do it, Larry," she moaned, breaking her kiss and helping Jayden pull his pants down, "Eat my ass!"

She spread her feet wide and stroked Jayden's huge cock as Larry buried his tongue in her asshole. She looked Jayden in the eye as she smeared his precum all over his fat dick! "He's eating my ass, Jay! He's getting it nice and wet for his cock! Don't you wish it was your cock sliding in and out of my ass?"

Jayden groaned and replied, "It'll be my cock next, bitch! We all gonna get a turn on yo ass!"

Brandee was on the couch, head back, eyes closed, moaning as Frank and Jed suck and chewed on her rock hard nipples! The two studs were finger fucking her pussy as they sucked Her hands were busy pumping their enormous cocks. "Ohhhh! Yessssss!! Just like that," she cried!

Clem had pulled Lara's dress off and was busy molesting her smaller tits as he played tonsil hockey with her, his hand digging into her ass as she ground her cunt against his throbbing cock.

Let me taste it, Daddy," Lara moaned, "Let me taste your throbbing cock!"

Clem spanked her, SMACKKK!! "Think ya can, slut? Ya think ya can handle this here dick?"

Lara slid off his lap to her knees, grabbing his ten-inch prick in both hands. Her tongue was out and she did her best to soak his cockhead in spit. "Like this, Daddy? Am I doing it right?" She put the head in her mouth and sucked hard, making a loud "POP" as she pulled it out! She repeated the process, Suck "POP" Suck "POP" over and over as she squeezed and jerked his shaft! Clem groaned and shifted his hips, sliding his pants down.

'Good girl," he grunted, "Suck it the way Daddy likes! Suck that dick, you dirty slut!"

Frank, Brandee, and Jed were now fully naked. Frank and Jed were standing on the couch as Brandee head turned from one to the other, sucking on each huge, fat cock in turn! She feasted on the heavy pricks, stroking and slapping them on her face as she sucked long and deep!

"God, I love cock," she moaned, rubbing the two monsters together and licking the heads! "I need both! I need both in my mouth!

Britnee was on her hands and knees as Larry straddled her and sank his cock deep in her pussy. Jayden held her head and fed her hungry mouth inches of hard dick! He banged the back of her throat as the spit drooled from her lips and puddled on the floor! She groaned and gagged as she pumped her hips back against Larry, taking every inch inside her molten hole!

"Yeah," Jayden yelled, forcing his ten-inch cock all the way down Britnee's throat! "These bitchez is down to Fuck!"

He high-fived Larry who pulled out of Britnee's flexing cunt and moved over to kneel and lick Brandee's pussy! Britnee moved to a chair and sat, pulling her legs back to her shoulders, offering Jayden her tight cunt. The idiot grabbed the arms of the chair and stuffed his cock in, pounding her cunt hard n deep!

"Do it, ya moron," Britnee cried, glaring up at the skinny stud as she gripped her ankles, "Fuck that little pussy like I know ya can!"

Jayden responded by jack-hammering her into the chair as hard and fast as he could! Britnee screamed as she came all over his huge prick!

"Yes! Yesss! Yessss," Britnee screamed! "Fuck me, Harder!" Her cunt went into uncontrolled spasms as Jayden pile-drove her to submission! He shifted his weight over her as he felt his balls tightening.Pulling out of her spastic hole, He fired off a series of hot, sticky cum wads into her open mouth and all over her face! Britnee gagged and gulped and groaned, swallowing all she could! Jayden hosed her tits down before stepping back and moving over to the couch.

Britnee rolled out of the chair and crawled over to Lara who was on her hands and knees getting her pussy filled by Clem and his ten-inch prick. She was moaning with each hard thrust and yelping every time Clem spanked her! Britnee kissed her deep, giving her some of Jayden's cum to taste. Lara responded by licking Britnee's face and kissing back. Clem dug his fingers into her hips and pounded her hot cunt harder!

"Cum luvin' whores." he grunted, "Been all over this here cunt n ima cum deep in ya!"

His balls were banging Lara's clit hard with every stroke! Lara cried out as she came and came, reaching and grabbing Britnee for support as the orgasms racked her body! Jed knelt behind Britnee and stuffed his prick deep up her cunt, drilling the well-fucked hole!

"Shit, Boo," Britnee moaned, "They ain't letting up! They's fuckin us like party sluts!"

"And I hope they never stop," Lara cried, pumping her hips back to Clem!

Clem started fucking her like a man possessed! The cries and wails of two horny girls cumming was enough to drive him over the brink! He pulled out and his fat, horsecock spewed its jizz all over Lara's ass and backside! He came so hard, he even splattered Britnee's hair and face!

Britnee was too busy taking Jed's club-like cock to notice! She flexed her cunt around his heavy hitter and fucked him as good as he gave! Lara kissed her again before flipping over onto her back and sliding beneath her friend. She grabbed Britnee's heavy, swinging tits and started sucking them! Britnee groaned at her touch and squirted all over Jed's massive prick!

Larry had his face buried between Brandee's thighs! The older woman was soaking him with her cunt juice as he chewed on her clit and rammed four fingers in and out of her sloppy cunt! She would have screamed with pleasure but Frank had stuffed half his cock into her mouth and, with two fistfuls of her hair, was in the process of giving her a cock tonsillectomy! Brandee bucked and humped as she came over and over, tears streaming down her face from the dual hole assault!

Jayden tagged Frank, who was ready to cum, and they grabbed Brandee and pulled her down across the couch. Larry slid between her legs and slid his fat cock into her greedy cunt as the other two stroked over her face! Frank grunted and let loose a torrent of heavy cum all over her face. Brandee wept and moaned as she tried to lap it all up! She was so horny she was cumming on Larry's cock the moment he went deep!

"More," she yelled! "I need more!"

Frank slapped his cock on her lips and grinned, "More? We'll give you more'n you can handle, Baby!

Jayden swung a leg over her and lowered his ass over her face! Brandee grabbed his cheeks and flicked her tongue out, rimming his tight ass! He ground his hips as she licked him and stabbed at his hole with her tongue! Frank straddled her chest and grabbed her bouncing, heavy tits and pressed them against his thick cock! He began fucking Brandee's tits with abandon, his fat cockhead bumping her chin as she ate Jayden's ass! Brandee came again as Larry ravaged her cunt with his long, throbbing cock! He had her legs pinned to his shoulders and fucked her fast and dirty!

Jed felt Lara's tongue on his balls and thrust deep into Britnee, holding himself still so the raven-haired slut could slobber on his nuts. Britnee pulled her legs back and planted her mouth on Lara's horny pussy, sucking and licking the clit like it was a miniature cock! Both girls moaned with lust as they fucked and sucked! Jed pulled out of Britnee's throbbing cunt just long enough to feed his raging hardon to Lara's mouth!

"Yeah, slut," Jed groaned, "Eat the cum off my dick!"

Lara slurped noisily, hungry for cock and pussy! Jed stuffed his massive dong back into Britnee and Lara, feeling another hard orgasm building, began licking Britnee's cunt with abandon!

Britnee came so hard from the double assault, she didn't notice Frank kneeling between Lara's thighs until he was slapping his foot long monster on her face!

"Oh, FUCK," Britnee cried, "Make it hurt, baby! Make it fuckin' hurt!!"

She spit on Frank's bloated, fat cockhead as she spread Lara's cunt lips with her fingers! "Do it, baby," Britnee grunted, "Fuck this little slut hard!"

"Fuck, this is so cool," Frank grinned, forcing his huge cock against Lara's cunt, splitting her open.

Lara screamed against the pussy and cock in her face as she felt her pussy stretch beyond anything she had ever known! Britnee pinned her legs back and slapped her ass as Frank worked his cock in and out, going deeper with every thrust!

"Fuck her, Bae," Britnee wailed, cumming on Jed's fat log in her pussy, "Fuck this whore hard n nasty!"

She dove on Frank's cock, licking the pulsing veins as her fingers played with Lara's burning clit! Frank pumped and thrust til his ball were Baning Lara's ass and he only had half his cock in her quivering pussy! Britnee was so worked up, her cunt clamped tight around Jed's prick and she worked her hips up and down, forcing him to give it to her faster and deeper!

Jed groaned and pulled out, fisting his enraged cock. He let loose a mighty cum load, soaking Britnee's pussy and ass! Lara grabbed his belching prick and stuffed it into her mouth, greedily sucking his hot jizz down her throat until she gagged and spit it out! Britnee sat back and smothered her friend with her pelvis, grinding her cunt on Lara's insatiable mouth. The horny slut lapped up all the cum she could before she came again, squirting all around Frank's enormous cock!

"Fuck! It's so Huge," Lara screamed! "It's tearing me apart!"

Britnee stood and kissed Frank. "Fill her pussy, stud," she grinned, "Fill it up!"

Frank grunted as he pumped his cock in and out, "Oh, Jesus, Brit! It won't be long!"

He pinned Lara's legs back and began doing push-ups over her, slamming his cock in deeper! Lara wailed and cried as her cunt vibrated around the massive dick! Frank cried out as he felt his nuts shoot a heavy load of spunk up his pulsing shaft and into her hole!

Ohhhhh, Yessss!! I'm CUMMMIIINNNGGGG," Frank cried! Britnee stood rubbing her clit, watching the thick, white cum splash out of Lara's cunt. Frank jerked his cock out and covered Lara's belly in jizz before rolling over, gasping for air!

"I get that fuckin' salami next, Bae," Britnee grinned and went to the kitchen for a whiskey bottle. She took a long drink and walked over to Clem who was watching the action and stroking his dick. He took the offered bottle and leered at Lara who was still on the floor, twitching with orgasmic delight. Britnee turned and walked over to the couch where Brandee was getting pounded by Larry. Her moans of pleasure were muffled by Jayden who was choking her with his fat prick! He bounced on her face, pushing his cock down her throat and mashing his balls on her nose and forehead! The young hillbilly thankfully accepted the bottle Britnee offered and stood, allowing Brandee to gasp and shriek as another orgasm shook her to the core! Larry drank as well as he pumped his thick cock in and out of Brandee's insatiable pussy with every ounce of strength he had!

Jed and Lara shared a few tokes on a joint as Lara stroked his and Clem's huge dicks. Jayden and Frank joined them. Lara tried to stroke all four cocks at the same time but gave up after a few moments and burst into peals of laughter! The men joined in her humor and slapped their dicks on her face.

Britnee fed the whiskey bottle to her mother and then poured some on Brandee's heaving, fat tits! She then knelt and began sucking on Brandee's tits, licking up the boozy liquid and nibbling on her taut nipples! Brandee groaned with incestuous lust and squirted all over Larry's cock! Britnee spilled more whiskey on Brandee's belly and licked her way down to her clit! She attacked it with her expert tongue and soon both Brandee and Larry were cumming! Brandee came so hard, she squeezed the new stud out of her flexing pussy, which Britnee replaced with her mouth, sucking on the belching cock as Larry's head spun!

"Gawddamn," Larry moaned, "This is the most perverted thing I ever done! Holee Shit!!"

Britnee grinned up at him as she sucked his jerking prick and slid three fingers up her mom's gaping cunt, soaking them in Larry's jism. She then turned to her mother and fed her the sticky, cum covered digits!

"No, Larry," Britnee giggled, "This is perverted!" She then kissed her mother hard on the mouth, sharing the cum snowball!

The rest of the room nodded in agreement. Yes, it was perverted. Perverted and erotic at the same time.Mother and daughter continued to make out, swapping cum and spit and grinding against each other until Lara yelled, "C'mon, you two! Get a room!"

Everyone laughed and Larry went to make a pitcher of chilled drinks while Lara fished in her purse for a vial of cocaine. The group sat, enjoying the refreshments and coke and relaxed. Everyone was still horny as hell but, grateful for the break.

After snorting her third set of lines, Britnee sniffed, noticing the aroma in the trailer. With all the fucking and sucking going on, the room had a dank smell of pussy and cock and cum and ass and booze. The acrid, skunky smell of weed hung in the air as well.

"Momma," Britnee looked at Brandee, "Tomorrow, we's callin' a maid service cuz this place is Fil-Thee! And it Stinks!!"

Brandee nodded, 'I must agree, my daughter, but for now... I need some cock!" She looked at the men in the room, "Big, long, fat, thick, huge cock!"

Clem grinned his toothless grin and motioned for the other guys to huddle up. They whispered for a few moments before nodding and shouting "Break!"

Clem grinned again, this time at the ladies. "I gots me an idear, ladies! Iffen you all would be so kind as to move so's the boys can pull that couch out where from it sits against the wall,"

They did so and Frank and Jayden moved the couch to the center of the room. "Now," Clem continued, "What i prepossess to do is play a game of "Simon Sez"! Only, this here game is more liken "Simon Sez Anal"! You bitchez git on that there sofa. No, don' sit! Get on your knees and stick them asses up in the air!" He proceeded to slap each ass as they got in position, "Then, since there be five a us n only three of you all, we gonna take turns fucking your butts! I figure fifty strokes each then we yell 'Simon Sez' and switch! Whosoever here aint gettin' their dick fucked be around the couch gettin they dick sucked!"

Britnee almost came at the thought of it. Brandee looked a bit startled but asked, "So how do you win?"

Clem giggled, "Bes' part is, Ever one wins! We gets yer ass n you gets the pleasure o' suckin' our cocks!"

The men all nodded and voiced their agreement. Brandee and Lara were all smiles. Britnee thought for a moment then, ran to the kitchen and returned with a large plastic bowl.

"Okay," she said, holding the bowl out, "But with all these here fat cocks, we gonna need some serious lubrication! All a ya, git to strokin' n fill this bowl up! We gonna use yer jizz for some lube!"

Frank came in under a minute, filling the bowl half way. The rest filled the bowl to overflowing in just a few minutes more.

"Good, Now get yer cocks good n wet,"Britnee ordered as the men dipped their cocks in the bowl.

Britnee couldn't help herself and drank deep from the bowl, "Fuck, I'm a cum hungry bitch!" she groaned before sharing the cum cocktail with her mother and Lara.

Brandee knelt on the center cushion with Lara on her left and Britnee on her right. Larry did the honors of rubbing the thick goo all over their assholes and working it into their colons with his fingers.

"Ho-Lee Shit! This is so perverted," he groaned! "I fuckin' love it!"

Clem lined up behind Britnee, Jed behind Brandee and, Larry behind Lara. Frank and Jayden stood in front of the ladies, stroking their huge cocks as the three sluts began licking and sucking them, eager for their asses to get fucked! Clem started off the first round by slapping Britnee hard on her ass before splitting her tight,puckered hole! Britnee yelped and sucked half of Jayden's cockinto her mouth! Clem continued spanking and fucking her ass, going balls deep in record time!

Jed and Larry were also balls deep in the other two holes and the girls all groaned and wailed with delight as they feasted on Frank's enormous 12 incher and Jayden's hard 10! At first the men fucked with long, slow strokes before revving up and pounding hard and deep for the last dozen or so. Clem hit fifty and called, "Switch!". Larry pulled out and moved behind the couch as Jed and Clem moved one gaping asshole to the left, submerging their throbbing monstercocks into new assholes as Jayden slid deep up Britnee's. She moaned as an orgasm spasmed through her, only to have her mouth filled with Frank's massive dick!

"Oh, my God, I love this,"Brandee whimpered as she licked Larry's balls! Lara was too busy throating his ass covered prick to do more than grunt as she felt her colon fill up with Jayden! All three bitches were actively fucking back on their hardcore studs and cumming like crazy!

"Switch!"

Frank now spread Britnee's cheeks and pressed forward, stretching her asshole with his fat dong. Once he was balls deep, he began a steady thrusting that made Britnee's eyes roll back in her head! Brandee was sobbing as she sucked on Larry and took Jayden's pounding cock! Lara wailed as Clem spank-fucked her tight hole! She took the hard cock Jed offered her deep, banging her throat on it over and over!

Frank pulled Britnee's arms back as he viciously pounded her ass, making her scream with lust! He was about to cum when Clem called "Switch!"

Moving over, Frank slipped easily into Brandee's puckered ass! The older slut screamed bloody murder as he stretched her quaking hole wider than ever before! She reached back and spread her cheeks, squirting all over his balls as he pounded her hard! Jed shut her up with his hard prick as Britnee lapped at his nutsack!

Britnee clamped down hard on Larry's hole buster and rode him like a bucking bronco! He grabbed her hips and held on for dear life! Lara bounced off Jayden as Clem pulled her wrists up over her head and fucked her mouth like a pussy!