Britnee’s Trailer Park Adventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suckit all, bitch," Clem grunted, "All you bitches jus' hoes fer our cockmeat!"

"You dirty bastard, Clem," Britnee coughed, gasping for air as Larry pumped his hips into her! "You dirty fuckin' bastards tricking us good girls out like common street whores! Don't Fuckin' Stop! Don't any of you pricks ever stop fucking us!"

Clem whooped and cackled with glee! He yelled "Switch" again and buried Britnee's face in his pubic hair before she could say another word! Britnee choked and sucked as Jayden filled the vacancy in her rectum, pounding it like never before! Lara squealed in pain and lust as Frank introduced her colon to twelve inches of hard, fat horsecock!

Brandee was a weeping, slobbering, orgasm wracked mess! She had fucked a lot of cocks in her life but, never this many at one time and never like this! Larry was balls deep in her ass and cried for more!

More is just what she got! For the next half hour, the anal group gangbang continued! Ass to mouth and mouth to ass! The stench of sex and debauchery filled the room matched only by the cries and wails and grunts of sex crazed people lost in unquenchable lust!

Larry was the first to blow, pulling out of Brandee's ass and showering her quivering body with buckets of hot jizz! Clem emptied his nuts into Lara's gaping asshole and pulled her around to clean his throbbing prick off with her tongue! She greedily slurped and sucked the fat prick clean and begged for more! Jed erupted all over Brandee's face, coating the older slut with goo! Jayden filled Britnee's bowels and pulled out to shower her down with his seed! Frank couldn't hold out and shot a salvo down Britnee's throat before jerking out and hosing all three girls with his inhuman orgasmic power! He even sprayed a few of the guys who took it in stride. There was so much cum going around that day, a few stray ropes didn't matter!

All the men were covered in sweat. All the women were soaked in cum. Britnee was so horny, she refused to stop and pulled Clem to the couch.

"Sit down, you ugly, fuckin' asshole, an' get ready fer a ride," she commanded, straddling him and sinking her pussy all the way down oh his still hard cock!

Brandee moved to stand, but Larry sat down and pulled her on top of him, stuffing her cunt full of busboy dick! She groaned as the young stud pumped his ten-inch pole deep up inside her and buried his face in her fat tits!

"Oh, please," she cried, rolling her hips to meet his cock, "I can't take anymore! God help me, I've been fucked out!"

Britnee grinned and motioned to Jayden, "Get that fuckin' cock over here and tear my mom's ass up!"

She reached over and spread her mother's cheeks for the drooling idiot! Jayden laughed and sank his cock in Brandee's gaping hole! Britnee grabbed Brandee's face and kissed her deeply, sucking her mother's tongue! Brandee tried to protest but, the feeling of the two huge cocks pummeling her cunt and asshole was too delicious and she fucked them back as good as they gave!

Frank was filled with perverted lust at the sight of Britnee kissing Brandee and he straddled the tiny slut and shoved his prick up her asshole, almost forcing Clem out of her cunt! Britnee shrieked at the sudden invasion and shrieked again as Clem bit her nipple hard and drilled his cock back into her juicy cunt! She moaned and cried as they ravaged her holes and pulled Brandee close for another hot kiss!

Jed was busy pumping his cock in and out of Lara's flexing shitter, holding her tight to his body as he fucked fast and deep. Britnee looked at her mother's face contorted in orgasmic pain and began slapping her with short hard slaps!

"You fucking slut," Britnee yelled, "Look at ya! You fucking love it! You love getting more cock than you can handle! No good slut!"

Brandee slapped Britnee hard! "How dare you say that, you little tramp! Like you don't love having a twelve inch cock up yer ass! You ain't nothing but a dirty cock crazed whore!"

Britnee pulled her mother's hair and kissed her hard again. Then, she spat into Brandee's open mouth! "You made me this way, you old, fuckin' bitch!" She spat again! "Look at what ya done! I got almost two feet of cock n my holes an' it's all yer fault!"

The two sluts continued slapping and spitting each other and fucking the hard cocks that pounded and drilled their holes! They stopped their mutual abuse to cry and scream with every hard thrust and every soul-shaking orgasm that ripped through them!

Frank was even more turned on by the sight of the two women fighting! He yanked Britnee's hair back and slapped her face as his balls bounced off of Clems. Britnee groaned and squirted all over the ten inch prick breaking her cunt loose! Larry and were pounding Brandee for all they were worth! Larry's face was buried in her cleavage and he erupted deep in her cunt! His hot jizz squirted and flowed from her quaking pussy as Jayden continued breaking her ass!

"Cum in my ass, jay," Brandee groaned, sobbing into Britnee's mouth! "Fill me with your cum! I'm a no good, filthy whore who needs your cum in my asshole!"

Jayden yelled, "Fuck Yeah!" and erupted deep in her bowels! Brandee sobbed and collapsed on top of Larry as her sphincter milked Jayden dry!

Jed dumped his last load up Lara's colon and fell back on the floor, exhausted. Clem kept fucking Britnee's pussy but the tight little cunt was too much even for him and he filled her full of the sticky stuff!

"Bae," Britnee moaned, "Do that thing you do! Give it to me! Give this dirty bitch what she deserves!"

Frank cried out and came so hard, he pushed Britnee right off his cock! He continued for several minutes to cover everything in sight with his thick, gooey jizz! Finally, he sat down on the floor and gasped for breath!

Brandee and her daughter hugged and kissed and licked the slime from each other's faces and tits as everyone else relaxed and recovered. The bottle was passed around along with the weed and what was left of the food.

"Well, Momma,"Britnee asked, tweaking a nipple, "Ya think you'll get over Merle bein' gone?"

Brandee sighed and sat back, "Well, I reckon so... Of course, I'll need the help of you all to see me through!"

She wiped her eyes and drank from the bottle. "Y'all will help this poor widow out, won't ya?"

Britnee saw every cock in the room grow to new hard erections. "Momma," she said, grabbing a cock with each hand, "I think that's a yes!"

End Part 7