All Comments on 'Britt-ney'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Dont_miss_meDont_miss_mealmost 5 years ago
I have to admit...

Next to Sugar Tits, I think Maria Marapova is probably my favorite character in this story thread. I’m looking forward to more of Maria and Brittney.

5 stars...

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Maria Marapova

Maria plays a very important role in the ongoing story, though her involvement to this point has been limited. She and Brittney will appear in many more adventures.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 3 years ago
Still...

My favorite Story with Maria Marapova in it...

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
:)

We love Maria and Brittney as well. Glad you liked the story!

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Total Madness...

... but I love it.

AnoniemousAnoniemousabout 3 years ago

Damn it. After The Farm came back to read this one but now realise I have already done so. Poor Brittney after all she'd done. Doubtful if Maria can sort her out but after The Farm I'm wondering about Maria.

sluttyinprogresssluttyinprogressabout 2 years ago

Poor Britt, I was sad all day thinking about what she went through. I really loved it, but the only downside is that I wanted to see Maria falling in love with Britt as well as she fell in love with Britney, it would be perfect if it was longest and more enemies to lovers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...