Britt-ney

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's adorable," Maria said with a giggle.

Bradshaw cut off his microphone when they reached the stand. "Miss Connors, let me be clear. If you ever tell someone to shut up in my courtroom again, I'll put you under a jail somewhere. Understood?"

Britt glanced up at Maria. "Yes, sir," she said. The squeak was gone, but it was still high pitched and her lips pouted after saying it.

Bradshaw glanced at her in annoyance. "Now, where in the hell is Miss Fuentes?"

"I'm sure she'll be here like lickety split," she said.

And, then she sucked her thumb.

Maria raised an eyebrow and looked from Britt to the judge. "Your honor, is this some kind of joke?"

"Your guess is as good as mine. The Counselor will kindly stop sucking her goddamned thumb."

"Oops, sorry." She took her thumb out of her mouth.

Britt suddenly realized people were looking at her butt, so she arched her back and spread her legs slightly.

Wait? What was she doing? Britt blinked trying to clear her mind. She thoughts seemed to be surrounded in a pink cloud.

Her pussy was wet.

She suddenly realized she hadn't been fucked in, like, at least a month.

Snap. The judge snapped his fingers in front of her eyes. "Miss Connors, are you even listening to me?"

"Hmm? Oh, yes, I'm sorry your honor." Her mind kept drifting back to fucking.

"You have five minutes to get your client to the stand, otherwise the prosecution is going to rest and Miss Marapova is going to present her defense."

"Defense?" Maria asked. "Frankly your honor, there's nothing to defend. All she has presented is hearsay from sad people whose loved one's have embraced an alternative lifestyle. We have sworn depositions from every one of those so called victims stating they have joined our religion of their own free will. I want to motion for a mistrial and end this anti-religious farce."

"And, I will gladly entertain that motion in five minutes."

Bradshaw stared over his glasses at Britt's chest.

Britt had been listening to the conversation back and forth between Bradshaw and Maria, but she couldn't really follow it. Too many words.

"Miss Connors?"

"Something the matter?" She thrust out her chest.

He glared at her. "Would you kindly rebutton your blouse and put those things away?"

Britt looked down.

Her breasts had pushed out over the top of her bra and were putting pressure on her blouse, causing two buttons to come undone.

The cleavage between her C cup breasts was clearly visible in the gap.

"Oopsy," she quickly buttoned them up, but they threatened to come loose again.

She and Maria walked away from the stand.

"Brittney... Britt, I want you to know I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For what I've done to you, dear."

"That's sweet. Is this almost over?"

Maria laughed and squeezed her hand. "Almost."

Thomas was waiting for her when she reached her table. He leaned close. "Three of the Marshals are unconscious at the safehouse. Marshal Baxter and Charlene Fuentes are nowhere to be seen. They got her, Britt. Motherfuckers got to her."

"Golly. That sucks."

Thomas stared at her. "What?"

Baxter spoke up from the bench. "Miss Connors, five minutes are up, where is Miss Fuentes?"

"Umm, she's not coming, your honor."

Maria stood up. "Your honor, this has gone on long enough. I move for a mistrial."

"Motion..."

"No!" Brittney squeaked. "You can't do that! This is wrong! It's not supposed to be this way."

"Miss Connors!" Bradshaw yelled as he banged the gavel.

Brittney started crying. "It's wrong to vic... victorize... aiggh! It's wrong to make women fuck cocks they don't want to fuck! And, it's wrong to stick needles in their titties to make them grow, and needles in their tummies to make them all slutty. And, and..." Memories from the dream came flooding back. She pointed at Maria. "And, she stuck needles in my clitty and my little asshole, and now they won't stop tingling and my panties are all soggy! That shit is just wrong!" She stomped her foot.

Her D cup breasts broke free of the blouse, sending the buttons flying.

They clattered across the marble floor and rolled against Maria's high heels.

A hush went through the courtroom.

Tears streamed down Maria's face. She mouthed the words: I'm sorry.

Brittney grabbed the front of her blouse and held it together.

Bradshaw pounded the gavel. "Miss Connors, I'm holding you in contempt! Further, I'm granting the mistrial." He banged the gavel. "Case dismissed. Bailiff, take that woman to a cell and for God's sake, find her something that fits."

Brittney grabbed her briefcase and ran.

The bailiff passed by Maria on his way to take Brittney who was trying to push through the crowd. "Excuse me, Miss. You need to stop right there."

Maria took the bailiff's big hand. "It would be best for you to sleep now, dear," she whispered.

The three-hundred pound bailiff fell at Maria's feet as Brittney ran out the door.

Maria took out her cellphone and held it to her ear. "She's on her way out. Be very gentle with her."

Maria Marapova, lead Perverter of the Church of Morpheus, stood up and gathered her things.

Brittney ran into the hallway and down the marble steps, not pausing at the doors to the street, but bursting out into the Manhattan crowd.

She gave up on trying to hold her shirt closed. She let go and her DD titties bounced free.

"A hospital," she whispered. "I gotta find a hospital."

People stopped and stared at the topless girl who ran past them, breasts bouncing.

There was a protest on the street. People held signs that said, "The Church of Morpheus IS the Patriarchy!"

A large woman in a sweatshirt pointed at Brittney's breasts and yelled out. "Right on, sister! Death to the patriarchy! Set my titties free!" She pulled up the front of her shirt, exposing breasts that hung to her navel.

Everyone cheered.

A tall bald man in a black suit grabbed Brittney's arm as she passed by. "Brittney, it's okay. You need to come with me. Everything's going to be all right." He spoke into his lapel. "I got her just off the south steps."

Brittney squealed in fright.

The man had the symbol of the Church of Morpheus on his lapel: an inverted red pentagram.

"Let her go you misogynist prick!" Sweatshirt woman yelled.

"Aw, shit," the man in black said. "I'm going to need help here."

Three women tackled him and Brittney scampered away into the subway.

She remembered how to get on the subway, and she remembered how to get to her train.

Brittney couldn't remember where to get off.

Brittney, not Britt anymore. Britt was tough, Britt was smart.

Britt would never have mascara running down her cheeks as she clutched her briefcase against her chest to cover the now even larger breasts.

Brittney is a big dummy with even bigger titties, she thought. She cried harder. She wasn't even sure what had happened. Somehow her boobies came back from before her surgery, and they had come back even bigger.

She had always been afraid her big titties would make her seem dumb. She never dreamed they would actually make her dumb.

And horny. She couldn't stop thinking about cocks and cum. She felt empty inside and she needed something to fill her.

Luckily, she still had her glasses. They made her look smart at least.

And, her briefcase thingy. That was something smart people carried.

She held it out and looked at it. She smiled.

But, holding it out uncovered her big G cup breasts.

She squeaked and hugged it tight against her chest again. She looked slowly toward the back of the train.

Everybody was staring at her.

A white boy was smiling at her. He had on baggy jeans and a Knicks sweatshirt with gold chains dripping down his neck. He wore a Yankees cap, but with the wrong colors in the logo.

He started walking toward her.

She kept looking out the window.

He stood right in front of her, his crotch a foot from her lips. She stared at the lump in his jeans.

I'll bet he has a big cock, she thought.

"Hey there, Baby Girl."

"Hi," she said timidly. She was dripping from her crotch, and, oddly, from her nipples. That couldn't be right. Pussy juice made sense, because she was close to a boy and she was a horrible slut now.

But, why would milk be dripping out of her titties?

He hung from the overhead strap and rocked his hips back and forth.

Her eyes followed the lump.

"Can I sit wit you?"

She looked up at him. "What did you say?"

"I said, can I sit wit you?"

"I... I guess so."

He sat down in the seat to her right and spread his legs wide.

She kept her eyes on the lump.

"What's your name, sexy?"

"Brittney, what's yours?"

"They call me Shadow, ya know? Like the White Shadow? On account I'm white but I'm gangsta."

She stared at him. His words made even less sense than that whole lawyer talky thing Maria did with Judge Bradshaw.

"What you been cryin' about, Baby Girl?

She shrugged. "On account of my titties got big, and I got dumb."

He nodded. "Yeah, I saw them tig ol' bitties of yours. They're real nice."

"You think so?" She looked at him with hope.

The boy smirked. "Well, I don't know. I didn't get that good a look. Why don't you show me again?"

She looked nervously down the train.

"They don't mind lookin' at your titties. Here, why don't you just give me that briefcase?"

She handed it to him and crossed her arms over her chest.

He took her wrists and pulled her arms down to her side.

"Fuck, Baby Girl. Those are some fine titties you got there."

She looked down at her nipples and the clear drops of liquid clinging on the tips.

"Why don't you stand up and let me get a look at the rest of you?"

An old woman called out from the middle of the train. "Hey, why don't you leave her alone? Can't you see she's high?"

"Shut the fuck up and mind your bidness, bitch."

"Degenerate!"

"Never you mind them, Baby Girl. You stand up like I told you."

She stood up and turned her back to the rest of the train. They were in the last seats at the front of the train, so there was no one ahead.

He pulled the blouse out of her skirt and unbuttoned the two surviving buttons. Then he ran his hands up her sides under the blouse.

She shivered.

"You like that don't you?" He squinted at her breasts. "Damn, how you got milk comin' out?"

She shrugged. "I don't know. They got big and then they started leaking."

He stood up and loomed over her. He ran his hand down the cavern between her breasts and then slid his hand flat against her stomach, into the waistband of her skirt.

Brittney moaned and bit her lip.

Shadow turned her around abruptly and bent her forward.

Her big breasts hung down for everyone to see.

The old woman shook her head.

Shadow lifted her skirt onto her hips and slid her panties down to her ankles. He pulled one foot out of the panties and left them hanging on the other ankle. "Spread for me, Baby Girl."

A voice in her head tried to ask why she was listening to him? He was a man.

A louder voice said she was listening to him because he was a man.

She spread for him.

He ran his fingers over her wet pussy and asshole.

"Oh! That feels good."

"Nice and tight," he said as he slid a finger into her pussy.

"I'm calling the cops," the old woman yelled.

He pulled his finger out and Brittney groaned.

"Don't stop. I need it."

He held his finger up to her lips. "Lick it."

She licked and sucked his finger.

He laughed. "Baby Girl, I don't know what kind of X you're on, but I want some of dat shit."

"They'll be waiting on your ass at the next stop," the old woman yelled.

"Yeah, not in that neighborhood, bitch." He took off his cap and slipped his sweatshirt over his head.

He slipped the shirt over Brittney's head.

She was swimming in it, but at least it covered her.

"There, bitch, you satisfied? Old people up in your bidness all the damn time."

The old woman flipped him off.

Brittney looked down at the shirt and smiled. "Thank you, Shadow."

"Yeah, I'm gonna want that shit back." He sat back down and pulled her down beside him. "Looks good on you though."

"Thank you."

He rolled the shirt sleeve up revealing a Harvard class ring. "Harvard, huh? Where'd you get that, Titties?"

"Um, when I graduated I guess."

He laughed. "Bitch you too dumb to be graduatin' from no Harvard. What did you study, pole dancin'?"

She laughed and shrugged.

He slipped the ring off her finger. "Tell you what, best let me keep this. We're in a bad neighborhood." He stuffed it in his pocket.

Shadow rolled up her other sleeve. "Damn, is that a Rolex?"

She looked at her wrist and shrugged. "I don't know."

He took it off her and looked it over. "See, this is exactly what I'm talking about, Titties. You can't be running around this neighborhood wearin' no Rolex. Shit's gonna get stole." He stuffed it in his pocket with the ring.

He opened the briefcase. "Whatcha got in here?"

"Important legal stuff."

"What, baby? You a paralegal or some shit?"

"No. I used to be a lawyer."

"Back before you got stupid, huh?"

"Yes."

He opened her bag and pulled out some stapled pages. "US v Church of Morpheus - Church of Morpheus? That's those people running the whores and shit down in Cuba. You ain't no lawyer, you one of them devil whores. Only I thought all you bitches was tall?"

She was having trouble following his words again, especially now that the lump in his jeans had extended down his leg.

"Hmm, hot damn, new iPhone. This shit is expensive." He pulled out the iPhone and pressed the button. "Yo, Titties, what's your passcode?"

She shrugged. "I dunno anymore. Numbers kinda jumble around in my brain now."

She licked her lips looking at the erection in his pants. Maybe if I'm nice to him, he'll let me suck it? She thought.

He smiled at her as she stared. "Yeah, you like that don't you? Nine inches, Titties. And you going to get it all back at my crib."

"Ooo, I never had a cock that big, Shadow. All my boyfriends were ittle bitty, so I could, you know. Be the dom... dominental?"

"Dominant? T'ain't natural, Baby Girl. Hot slut like you needs to be used." He pulled her head back by her hair. "Know what I'm sayin'?"

"Golly, that sounds like fun."

"Open that mouth wide, I need to see if you got a big enough throat to take L'il Irving."

She did as she was told, showing her mouth full of white caps.

He let go of her hair. "Yeah, you got a real cocksucking throat on you. You are one of those devil whores, ain't ya?"

She pouted. "No! Those people are mean. I think one of them made my titties grow and turned me all slutty." Her lower lip quivered. "And, made me all stupid and shit." She started bawling again.

He pushed her away. "Yo, slut, don't you get mascara on my sweatshirt. You do, you cleanin' that shit, feel me?"

She sniffled. "Okay, I'm sorry, Shadow."

"That's all right."

"You're not mad at me, are you?" She was panicking. "You're still going to give me L'il Irving, right?"

"Titties, I'm going to fuck that pretty mouth, that tight pussy, even that tight asshole. You gonna be packed full o' Shadow's meat. You feel me?"

"Okay!" She said and ran a manicured nail up his jean covered erection.

"Damn, whore, you are dumb as fuck and sexy as fuck at the same time."

As Brittney rubbed his erection, Shadow rifled through the remaining contents of her briefcase. He pocketed the iPhone and took the money and credit cards from her wallet.

He left the remainder laying on the seat.

One stop before Coney Island, he lifted her to her feet, and then guided her off the train with his left hand cupping her ass cheek.

She looked back longingly at the briefcase. "But, it made me look smart," she whined.

"Titties, you're dumb as fuck. You just need to look like a hot piece of ass and forget that law shit."

She sniffled. "Okay, Shadow. Thank you for helping me."

He squeezed her ass cheek as they walked.

The old woman looked at them as they passed.

Brittney smiled. "Have a nice day, Ma'am."

She reached out and took Brittney's hand. "You don't have to go with him, sweetheart. Let me call you a cab."

"Aww, that's sweet," Brittney said. "But, he's being super duper nice."

She shook her head and glared at Shadow. "Degenerate motherfucker."

"Let go her hand and get out my bidness, old woman. I know where your wrinkled ass lives." He said with a smirk.

She grinned and narrowed her eyes. "You show up at my door, and I'll cut off that little peepee with a butcher's knife."

Brittney blinked. "Oh, no. He's got nine-inches, that's not little."

Shadow dragged Brittney away as she waved.

The old woman shook her head. "Better measure that, honey!"

Shadow took her through narrow, garbage lined streets. She snuggled tight against him, partly because she wanted to smell him, but mostly because she was scared.

Not scared of somebody wanting to fuck her. Now that she was all slutty, she wanted to fuck lots and lots and lots of people.

But, she was a little afraid these people might try to eat her, and not in the good way.

It was a rough neighborhood.

At the very least, she was terrified they might take her glasses, and that was really all she had left of her lawyer life.

He led her into an old, dilapidated apartment building.

There was no elevator, just a staircase that climbed and climbed.

Finally he took her down a dark hallway and pushed her through the door to his apartment.

It was furnished with stuff that looked like it had been recycled through the thrift shop more than once.

He flopped down on a dusty couch.

She smiled and tried to sit down beside him. "Naah, naah, naah. Show me the goods, Titties. Get my motor started."

She bit a fingernail.

He rolled his eyes. "Dance, bitch. Ain't you served no john before?"

"Oh! Sorry, I don't know all the jar... jarg... words for shit."

"Hey, you need a little lubrication first?"

She lifted her skirt and slipped three fingers into her pussy. They came out dripping wet. "No, I'm all lubed."

Shadow stared at her open mouthed. "No, Titties, I meant do you want some booze? Maybe a little blow?"

"Nope. But, can you put on some music? That would help."

He nodded and hit the buttons on an expensive looking Bose player.

The room filled with loud HipHop.

She frowned. "You got anything slower?"

"You mean like Kid Rock?"

"Umm, like Adele."

"Oh, come on, Titties. Ain't no Adele on this. How 'bout my girl Beyonce?"

She shrugged. "Okay."

A Beyonce song started and Brittney's eyes grew wide.

Her body had a mind of its own, and she just let it go.

She turned her back to him and began rotating her hips.

"Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!"

She bent at the waist and let the skirt fall, exposing her ass. Then she stood up straight, strutted forward and turned.

She did a forward leap and landed on the cheap coffee table in front of him, her bare pussy a foot above his leering face.

His mouth was open as she ran her hands up the inside of her thighs, spreading her legs. Using two fingers, she teased the pink lips of her cunt open.

"Holy fuck..."

He tried to touch her and she slapped his hand.

Brittney smiled and wagged her finger at him.

"Aww, now, come on." He tried to reach again.

She did a backward somersault off the table, landing on her hands. The sweatshirt came down and puddled at her wrists. She vaulted onto her feet, leaving the sweatshirt behind.

Brittney turned to him, wearing only the tattered remains of her blouse.

She stalked toward him, one foot in front of the other with a slight smile on her lips.

The way Shadow's eyes darted up and down, he couldn't decide whether to look at her glistening sex, her swaying breasts, or her eyes that seemed to glow in the darkened apartment.